LinkedIn. return func((_execute_task(a, cache) for a in args)) IndexError: index 1004586 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 7738144, I tried recreating this with a smaller dataset as shown in previous comment but the same error as previous one appears "ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (16,16) (9,1) (16,16)", It would be great if anyone could help resolve this or if anyone could let me know how can we pass the output from dask dimensionality reduction techniques like TruncatedSVD/PCA to any model building algorithm, I tried running the code with the below data and it works absolutely fine. File "C:\Users\SONY\miniconda3\lib\site-packages\dask_ml\utils.py", line 31, in _svd_flip_copy en = DummyEncoder(columns=label_vars, drop_first=True) @jrbourbeau and @quasiben : It would be great if you could let me know why with some data it works fine and with others it causes issues. import pandas as pd ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (16,16) (9,1) (16,16), @jrbourbeau : "congestion_surcharge":[np.nan,0,np.nan,np.nan,np.nan,np.nan,np.nan,np.nan,np.nan] import dask It doesn’t support the float type, i.e., we cannot use floating-point or non-integer numbers in any of its arguments. data = en.fit_transform(data) In the above example, when we performed division operation inside the range() function. Is there a particular format in which the data should be to pass it to the dask matrix decomposition methods? Where the function or method accepts only the integer value as a parameter. they're used to log you in. Sign in We got a float value (2.0). Import statements: Now you have the knowledge you need to fix this error like a professional! singular_values, When asking questions such as yours, 2 important things to include: 1. a snip of source code that reproduces the problem. I’ve got to agree with David Lewis on his answer. File "float.py", line 1, in for i in range(3.0): TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer In this example, we did not perform any arithmetic operations. TypeError: 'Series' object cannot be interpreted as an integer: evelynow: 2: 5,759: Sep-11-2019, 02:43 PM Last Post: timmahoney: Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s) View a Printable Version; results = schedule(dsk, keys, **kwargs) GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. import time "PULocationID" :[151,239,236,193,193,193,193,163,229], "DOLocationID":[239,246,236,193,193,193,193,229,7], new_betas = np.array(da.compute(new_betas)) File "C:\Users\SONY\miniconda3\lib\site-packages\dask_ml\decomposition\pca.py", line 203, in fit data[missing_num] = imp1.fit_transform(data[missing_num]) 1 year ago C U How to fix "indexerror: arrays used as indices must be of integer (or boolean) type?" X = pca.fit_transform(data[inputVars].to_dask_array(lengths=True)) using dd.from_array() For more information, see our Privacy Statement. During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): The “TypeError: ‘str’ object cannot be interpreted as an integer” error is raised when you pass a string as an argument into a range() statement. prec = precision_score(y_test, y_pred) y_array = y.to_dask_array(), X_train,X_test,y_train,y_test= train_test_split(X, y_array,test_size=0.25, random_state=42), from dask_ml.linear_model import LinearRegression After reading this article , you can use a decimal value in a start, stop and step argument of custom range() function to produce a range of floating-point numbers. Fix TypeError int or float object is not subscriptable - Python Just a quick fix to the int or float object is not subscriptable error when indexing.