Please unsave some if you wish to save others. 12k in electronics? This process took place over several months and they had every chance in the world to at least be honest with me. Page 2 by Dr James S Payne, Jr from Rome,Georgia. $1,000. My car broke down near AutoWorld. ... 1962 Chevrolet Impala 2 Door Hardtop For Sale Click here to READ MORE. I thank Joseph for his friendliness, patience and honesty. 1964 chevrolet impala stock #: topmi0012 1964 chevrolet impala supersport that is ready for resto mod or restored back to original. Description for Chevrolet Impala 1962: 1962 Chevy 2dr 6cyl. The frame is solid the rear quarters will need some repairs. Very Solid Project: 1962 Chevrolet Impala. After it was all said and done and with the help of Mr. Klien, we transferred my possessions from my trade-in model to the new vehicle. We quickly negotiated a fair price, worked out the paperwork, and transferred funds. Thanks again!! I recently purchased a very hard to find car from Rob at GR Auto Gallery. Buy and sell locally. More listings are added daily. And, the very best car I have ever driven in snow/ice. Clearfield, Pa. Beautiful car a must see with big horse power. passenger side has been blocked several times. 1962 chevy impala in California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California. $900. by Sioux Falls Shopper from Sioux Falls, SD. Search over 11,700 listings to find the best local deals. The vehicle is available on eBay in several different color and model variations. They worked with us and fixed the issue. Call (830) 629-4843 for more information on this or any 1962 Chevrolet Impala for sale in our inventory. I had this car the year Cheech and Chong came out, so everyone wanted to ride with me to school and yea smoke boiled out the windows. 1962 chevrolet impala supersport project 89036, North Las Vegas, Clark County, NV This is a 1962 409HP409 11.1 compression solid cam and lifters factory Chevy Super sport Impala with a … We have 37 cars for sale for 1962 chevrolet impala convertible, from just $11,000 I was very impressed with Mr. Klein and would venture to guess that the management is equally happy to have him in their employ. a tad over the top for a guy aged 64. rather see a 409, 4 speed, with posi. Here we have a 1962 Chevrolet Impala SS Project car. 1961 Chevrolet Impala Up for sale is my 1961 and 1962 Impala Project Cars. This Black beauty is a feast for the senses, as it was built for both show and go! 3 cars from $1,200. They were professional, courteous and above all, saved me time and money. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. With the actual process of purchase, he worked with me on the numbers and we came to a mutual agreement by way of the car manager (who later introduced himself to me, too). I've never bought a new car before. The car arrived as described in the listing and photos. was going to restore it but dont have the time. More listings are added daily. He agreed to re-wash the vehicle as a bonus and 1/2 hour later, brought it back to me "shiney new". 591 Great Deals out of We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! I feel he worked hard to give me the best deal on the vehicle I wanted. You can manage your searches in your profile. I'm selling my 1962 Chevy impala. ... 1962 impala $65,000 pic … Looking for a used car, found a great car with low miles at a great price. car was stripped to bare metal before 1st coat of 2k catalyst prime. $1,500. It was cool to skip school in and good to the lake! Selling other '62/'63 Falcon parts and a Ranchero project. My only complaint about the whole transaction was that the car arrived a little dusty inside and out, probably due to sitting in their warehouse for several months. I talked to three different salesmen and was told the same story, " send photos, vin #, etc., I'll let the manager look it over and then get back in touch with you". All types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race cars hybrids and SUVs. Shop 1962 Chevrolet Impala vehicles for sale in Rochester, NY at Cars.com. We said good bye and that I thought was the end of our transaction. There is no mention of whether the car has spent its entire existence in San Jose, California, but that is where it currently resides. Save $5,253 on a 1962 Chevrolet Impala near you. While not quite the same as seeing it in person, they had photos of all the angles and critical areas I was concerned about. The car has many awards and has never been beat by another impala.The car scored 997 @ the nationals, everything works like it should all windows roll up and down. I just wish I contacted them a day earlier! For sale 1962 Chevrolet impala parts $1,100 (ral > Youngsville nc) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Find Restorable Chevrolet Classic Project Cars For Sale ... including a 1962 Chevrolet Impala 4 door hardtop, a 1963 Chevy Impala 2 door hardtop 327 V-8 4 speed car and a 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS big block car. 1962 Chevrolet Impala Additional Info: 1962 chevy impala 2 dr project with 90% of parts. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. © 2020 Cars.com A beautifully restored 1962 Impala SS awaits a new owner here at Ellingson Motorcars. It is located in Eads, Tennessee, and has been listed for sale here on eBay. Find 26 used 1962 Chevrolet Impala as low as $33,000 on Carsforsale.com®. this is a very solid project.. buyer is responsible for pick up. Asking $100 for all. 544 listings starting at $6,995. Great people and no hassle selling. Find 1962 Chevrolet Impalas for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. No I didnt have the fringe on the windshild but I should have. favorite this post Nov 12 2014 Chevy impala needs motor repair $1,500 (lax > Montebello) pic hide this posting restore … 3,356 listings starting at $500, 120 Great Deals out of See our terms of service for more details. The car is not complete what you see is what you get no other parts. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. this is a very solid project.. buyer is responsible for pick up. They do not keep their word and therefore are not reliable. 1st Impala: 1961 Bubbletop. Buy and sell, a wide selection of car brands. last week Greenwood, IN Cars and Trucks for Sale Offered From our museum collection a really one of a kind offering!!! favorite this post Nov 13 Utility $1,000 (ral > Cary) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This car has been sitting for the past 35 years and will need everything. Since I couldn't find a similar car in my home market, I decided to take the plunge. There are 26 1962 Chevrolet Impalas for sale today on ClassicCars.com. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. (My grandparents didn't opt for power brakes, so there was much better braking control). 1962 impala convertible Cars in California at AmericanListed.com classifieds – used car classifieds across California. The differential had a hole blown thru it from the inside out. From day one they took excellent care us. Great project, there is fust. All rights reserved. by Mike C from Myrtle Beack South Carolina, went to auto world to sell my vehicle met with Dino, my p/u was bought with almost no haggling they met my price and even gave me a ride home, overall it was a very pleasant experience. passenger side has been blocked several times. Later, I discovered that one of the boxes did not get transferred as planned to my new SUV. Being from out of state I had reservations as to how I would be treated once The car always starts right up and the 4 speed trans shifts perfectly.This car is my other women and has had a great life. A quick cleaning before shipping would have been appreciated, but this is a minor gripe. Rob then handed me over to John to coordinate delivery of the vehicle. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. He wanted to mail the contents to me, but I declined and returned to the dealership with a car that was now less than sparkling as had been driven on a gravel road and was full of dust. He was very attentive to my questions and occasionally became confounded on the answers to some very specific queries I had. om/1962-chevrolet-impala/This 1962 Chevrolet Impala is roman red on red is powered by a 327 cu in V-8 and 4-Speed manual transmission. 1962 Falcon Interior Trim/Etc - $100 (GRAND FORKS) Selling several interior pieces from a 1962 2dr Falcon - may fit other Falcons '61 to '63. Find the best used car deals for your search 1964 impala project. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. There are 28 1962 Chevrolet Impalas for sale today on ClassicCars.com. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. This factory coded 409 car is period correct in … Needs complete restoration. There is no reserve on it either. As expected, a salesman who introduced himself as Robert Klien appeared near the auto I was inspecting for possible purchase. 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 Restoration Project For Sale. I just want to update my previous post regarding the 2009 Dodge Ram that was purchased from Bill's and Son. Categories American, GM, Impala, Keep It Detailed. Craigslist has listings for 1962 impala for sale in the Los Angeles area. car like this should be heard with the engine running. Rob was responsive, straight forward, and easy to work with. Find Chevrolet Impala at the best price. This is a project… In fact, I even met the owner of the business, Mr. JENSEN who came out to greet me. This car was gifted to me in 1983, with 164K. Log In. Bucket seats … As usual, Randy & the service team did an excellent job, even when there was an issue after completing the service. He was very courteous, but not over powering in his demeanor, which I greatly appreciated. He greeted me, asked if I was interested in the car. I called back to the dealership as I had Mr. Klein's cell number and he reported he would look for the box. The 1962 Chevy model featured new "C" pillar styling for all models except the 4-door hardtop. 7,616 listings starting at $500, 657 Great Deals out of Description for Chevrolet Impala 1962: 1962 Chevrolet Impala SS . The process was great and fast. Needs floor pan & trunk pan; Inner fenders and outer fenders, core support, doors and rockers are solid. This is a 1962 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 Factory Lightweight drag car that is most likely the best surviving factory lightweight of it's time! I drove it until I heard what sounded like a shot. This 1962 Chevrolet Impala hardtop coupe is a really quite a car for a shockingly low price of $5,850 by 16 bidders. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. This one is pretty complete including the factory buckets and console. To me this is an indication of lack of integrity. Robert F. Brown I have owned her for 27 years and bought the car from the original owner Never in any accidents and has always been garaged. There aren't too many used car dealers willing to go the extra mile so, if you are shopping for a used vehicle you can be assured that this is the right place to get one. Sign Up, Already have an account? This car was the Zintsmasters Chevrolet drag racing team car from new. All Rights Reserved, Dusty Prancing Horse: 1979 Ferrari 308 GTS, 1-of-1,089 Limited Edition: 1979 Toyota Pickup 4×4, 348 With A/C: 1959 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe. They worked with me to find what car would fit. Very good experience. 1962 Steel Chevy Impala Hood Primed needs little bit of body work done otherwise in good shape no rust no bolt holes stripped ready for you project carShipping is extraLocal Pickup is Free $25 1962-62 Chevrolet Impala RH door arm rest 4836684 Factory air that would freeze you out! This car is part of a 25 car collection of Impalas Biscaynes and others. On top of that they installed a remote start. The team of Ron the owner, David and Triana in service turned a possible nightmare into a quick and easy fix. its the best car ive rode ive own in my life and its a beast so i recommend it to anybody that wants a `64 impala. I sent the photos and info and they never followed through. must pay threw paypal infull … 1962 Chevrolet Impala 4-Door SportSedan Vehicle Description You are looking at a Great project car, a 1962 Chevrolet Impala 4 door hardtop sports sedan. Access them anywhere. Buy and sell locally. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. I never felt pressured or pushed. the deal was made and paid for. A friend suggested I consign my corvette through buyavette. About 16-18 highway. 1962 Chevrolet Impala 1962 chevy impala 2 dr project with 90% of parts. This is a real nice car and a blast to drive. It would have been a simple matter for any of them to just say" we are not interested in your car" but they never did. Mr. Klein provided boxes to help keep my things together. After about a week of searching and comparing with other dealerships, they got the right car for me with the price and options meeting our needs. A particular thanks to Rob Venlet, your help and honesty is greatly appreciated! Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1962 Impala models in Rochester. Find Black 1962 Chevrolet Impalas for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. $42,000. 646 listings starting at $4,476, 5,626 Great Deals out of But, he remembered my inquiries and later was able to satisfy me with his research. Craigslist has listings for 1962 for sale in the Atlanta, GA area. 3,107 listings starting at $1,200, 929 Great Deals out of The 1962 Chevrolet Impala is an American classic. hardtop Impala project. Includes kick panels, door panels, door trim, etc. It also was equipped with power steering and power brakes from the factory. This is the perfect project car. That was at 383K with nothing more than a valve job at 200K. 30,106 listings starting at $600, 94 Great Deals out of still very nice. It also shows a lack of respect to me. not the radio blaring. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Get the best deals for 1962 chevrolet impala ss at eBay.com. favorite this post Dec 1 2006 police car v6 For sale in our Dallas showroom is a real deal 1962 Chevrolet Impala SS. The issue was immediately addressed & taken care of. look at pictures for reference what you see is what you get. It is a car that packs one unexpected surprise because while the No Reserve listing is set to open at $13,500, there have been no bids up to this point. car was stripped to bare metal before 1st coat of 2k catalyst prime. I strongly recommend this Dealer! I would encourage anyone to check out this dealership if you are looking to buy a car you won't be sorry you did! We analyze millions of used cars daily. Find 28 used 1962 Chevrolet Impala in Rochester, NY as low as $27,950 on Carsforsale.com®. ... 1962 Chevy project car $1,000 (Senoia) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1969 Impala SS427 Convertible Tribute Project / Parts $9,000 (min > NE Mpls) ... FOR SALE: 2013 CHEVY IMPALA LZ 4D $3,500 (min > Brooklyn Center) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Rey Mysterio’s 1962 Chevy Impala $19,500 (lax > Mount Dora Fl) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I will recommend Troy to anyone looking to buy a car from a straight shooting salesperson. Save cars. This was perhaps the easiest and most satisfying car purchasing experience I've ever had and I look forward to working with Rob, John and the rest of the GR team in the future. No Interior but has most exterior parts & extras. It was my first foray into buying a car online and I was initially apprehensive about buying a car located 2000 miles away sign unseen. 1962 CHEVROLET IMPALA “409” Convertible – One of the most sought after 60’s convertibles ever produced. What a car!!!!!!! Email alerts available. It was very enlightening and I'm so happy we were able to work things out. The trucking company, OK Auto Transport, did an amazing job with the delivery, dropping the car off at my driveway 2 days ahead of schedule, on a Sunday. look at pictures for reference what you see is what you get. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. John was able to quickly find a truck headed my way and booked transport at a very reasonable rate. The large number of high quality pictures on GR's website really helped alleviate any concerns about what was going to be delivered. customer service was grate and reasonable prices, Very good experience, reasonable prices, and great customer service. I have been shopping for a particular car and missed my opportunity. However the staff were very courteous, attentive and accommodating. From first contact to delivery these guys were a class act. Easy, easy, easy to work on. 64 impala convertible. Troy Fuller made the whole process so painless! Craigslist has listings for 1962 impala for sale in the Sacramento area. was going to restore it but dont have the time. Email alerts available. Seller Says, ” Original California car with minimum rust. A+ we will be back. 327 4 barrel, 2 speed poweglide transmission. 5 star service here . However: I quickly learned that the dealer was up front, repaired what they said they would, and made the transaction and shipping very smooth. If youre looking to add the Impala to your classic car collection, you probably have some questions before you buy; below are just some of the most frequently asked questions about the Chevy Impala. No title, sold with a … Fuel Injected, 5 speed, Impala can be yours to … After expressing my questions as well as his talking up the vehicle, the idea of taking a spin seemed to be agreeable. Being sold together and they both have clean titles.