Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 8Bitdo if you read this - I think this is an incredible first step. https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/8bitdo-n30-wireless-gaming-mouse. Buy 8Bitdo N30 2.4Ghz Wireless Mouse for Windows and Mac PC DVD from Amazon.co.uk. Verified Purchase. I love the retro aesthetic of this and really wanted to incorporate it into my classic Nintendo inspired game room set up. I have had a few of their controllers and use the sn30pro on my Nintendo Switch and my iPad with iOS 13 (yes you can use them, do a google search.. you have to connect the controller first through accessibility - switches- etc.. google it. Email This BlogThis! 8BitDo N30 2.4g Wireless Mouse was designed with respect for the classics, we paid extra attention I'm tickled to have it on my desk or see it on a shelf. 8BitDo is a premier 3rd party video game hardware company with a special focus on retro themed game controllers. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2019. the d pad... come on, theres no software to remap it, it'd be awesome if you could easily remap it for things in games like accept, reload, crouch, etc. Facebook Using buttons instead of click panels leads to a lot of false clicks. The 8BitDo N30 Wireless Gaming Mouse is … Overall, a great buy! Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. Compatible with Windows and macOS, and is powered by one AA battery with around 100-120 hours of battery time. The hard edges, particularly the sides, make it impossible to grip the mouse comfortably—no matter what you do, some portion of the device is going to dig into your hand. The wireless mouse is now available at Tradingshenzhen at a low price. Looks so cool but just didn’t work for me, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. But that's the key phrase: just look at. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Blog Archive 2020 (41) September (2) Please try again later. Introducing the 2.4GHz wireless computer mouse 8BitDo N30, which looks like a Nintendo Entertainment System controller for Windows and Mac and is currently available for $ 24.99. It is most likely suited for a hardcore classic gamer that wants to show off rather than actually use it for work. But if you actually need a new mouse for everyday use, this isn't the one you're looking for. The original SNES gamepad is a simple but effective layout and it gets another breath of life thanks to 8Bitdo with their SNES30 wireless gamepad. The shape is terrible to hold, the buttons are too small for a mouse, the touch scroll is too small. Jansson’s original design was merely a foam model, but his idea has been refined and produced as the 8BitDo N30 Wireless Mouse, which costs $24.99, and is available to order from 8BitDo’s website. Compatible with Windows and macOS, and is powered by one AA battery with around 100-120 hours of battery time. But other than looks it doesn't have much going for it. This mouse while not extremely comfortable, which it doesn't look in the pictures anyway, is very cool and performs very well. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The mouse's 2.4GHz wireless connection is stable and doesn't impose any noticeable lag when gaming. Its probably not a bad mouse, it just felt way too light and cheap and without the 3rd button in the scroll function it was useless to me. Review: 8BitDo N30 “Nintendo” Wireless Mouse. It isn't worth buying as a replacement mouse, though it might be a welcome addition to a gamer's collection of cool, nerdy stuff. How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone or iPad, How to Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill, How to Find Free Tools to Optimize Your Small Business, How to Get Started With Project Management, Novelty and Nostalgia Can't Carry the Day, Logitech Launches MX Anywhere 3 Compact Wireless Mouse, HP Launches World's Fastest Charging USB-C Gaming Mouse, Razer Brings Back Left-Handed Computer Mouse to Address Disabled Gamers, Logitech Is Adding a Carbon Impact Rating to Its Products, SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless Gaming Mouse Review, Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse Review, Corsair K60 RGB Pro SE Mechanical Keyboard Review. And despite not enjoying my time with it, I'm glad that it actually works—it could have been a dummy device or a paperweight. Between the two buttons a 3D touch panel serves as the scroll wheel. 8BitDo collaborated with Daniel Jansson to bring a one of a kind computer mouse to reality! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) About Me. I'd prefer a better scroll wheel/touch panel and a pair of side buttons. Upon telling them the scroll wheel was touch, it put the icing on the cake for them. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 8Bitdo N30 2.4Ghz Wireless Mouse for Windows and Mac PC DVD at Amazon.com. I use that function constantly and could not justify using this mouse that did not have it. Introducing the 8BitDo N30 – a 2.4GHz wireless computer mouse for Windows and Mac that looks like a Nintendo Entertainment System controller and is available right now for US$24.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 8Bitdo N30 Wireless Mouse for Windows & macOS at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020.