Scheduled maintenance with this deepdown hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. A moisturizing deep conditioner is a necessity when it comes to caring for and maintaining healthy natural hair. Tip: for an intense treatment wrap hair in plastic cap and hot towel to penetrate strands even deeper. £12.99 £5.72 per 100g. Treat your hair every 2 to 3 weeks. Quick View . Quick view. 13,95 € määrä: Item limited to max quantity of 5000 ( 0 item is in your basket items are in your basket) Osta Siirrä toivelistalle Lisää toivelistalle Kirjaudu sisään/Rekisteröidy Lisää Toivelistalle. As I Am - Classic - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients. No reviews. I utilize the power of the shower's steam to partner with the wonders of this product while I take care of other showering duties like shaving. Hydration Elation Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. Never the less, it benefits greatly from deep conditioning treatments that moisturize and nourish. Created with Sketch. 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils … 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 8oz Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong shiny soft springy coils and curls. Deep conditioning is an essential part of many naturals’ hair care regimen. This item As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 8 Ounce As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner - 16 ounce - Gentle Daily Cleanser for Hair and Scalp - Removes Residue - Adds and … Deze diep-down hydraterende en versterkende behandeling is een must voor sterke, glanzende, zachte, veerkrachtige spiralen en krullen. Zobrazit v plné velikosti (/) Dopřejte svým vlnám a kudrnám dávku hydratace. AS I AM Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 227g. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner 16OZ and Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 8OZ Coconut CoWash Gently Cleanses Hair and Scalp and Makes Detangling a Breeze Hydration Elation … As I Am Leave In Conditioner. Snel bekijken. Quick view. Strengthens weak areas, repairs split ends & help promote healthy hair growth. Intensive Conditioner Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner Claim : "A rich, penetrating conditioner, As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner is an exceptional blend of hair softeners and fortifiers, including coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter and vitamin E. I apply the hydration elation … As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner… Varastossa-Lähetetään yleensä 24 tunnin sisällä. Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut. Natural hair can be among the healthiest hair in the world because it receives little or no chemical or thermal abuse. The cost would be the only reason I would be hesitant to repurchasing unless on sale. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers. from £9.99. Favorites; New review. As I Am. “I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, ... until I found As I am hydration elation. Naturally Give your hair the loving care it deserves. Buy As I Am Naturally | Coconut CoWash 16oz | Leave-In Conditioner 8oz | Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 8oz (3 SET BUNDLE) at Amazon UK. Total price . Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser. As I Am Naturally - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner - 8 Oz. As I Am. Add to cart. Rinse thoroughly. The collection is designed for natural … Directions First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash. As I Am. Please check As I Am Long & Luxe collection, infused with pomegranate and passion fruit is the ultimate collection for a healthier scalp, leading to stronger roots and resulting in longer & stronger hair. Co-Wash 4; Conditioner 30; Edge Control 6; Gel … Jopa 20% … Excellent ingredients and even better results!!! Add to Cart Share Share on Facebook Tweet Tweet on Twitter Pin it Pin on Pinterest. Detailed Description: Moisturizes dry, thirsty hair.Created with thoughtful care for your hair.Provides deep moisturization - a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy natural coils and curls.à  à ©2016. Total items. Shopping Cart. Some Shea Moisture and Cantu conditioners can be used as leave in conditioners but not the AS I AM. As I Am Hydration Elation Conditioner is an intensive conditioner that gives natural hair a deep-down hydrating fortifying treatment that is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, Shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair … by As I Am. This is one of the best deep conditioners for the protein sensitive hair and it is being as an Amazon choice.. Categories. EUR 13.95. Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment. It is quite pricey for the 8oz container which I only used one time. $19.99 Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. I do wish the jar size could be a bit larger to last longer. As I Am Naturally. ... As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 8 Ounce Pack of 2 4.5 out of 5 stars 6. × Reviews; Brands; Boards; Mail. Keep Them Strong … It was ok, once you wash it out the effects don’t feel like they stay. Apply As I Am Hydration Elation™ Intensive Conditioner to each section of your hair from the root to the end of your strands. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: The collection is designed for natural … Good value for price, I might add! However it is a very good product and leave your hair very moisturized. $30.31. Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment. avril 26 2020, 6:13 pm. Marketing description: As I Amà  à ®.Beautiful coils and … Quick View. If you have dry hair look no further. Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner Masque As I Am 31.43 $ Read more. As I Am Born Curly Hair & Body Oil(4oz) £7.95. 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils… 3 for 2 on … Replace lost moisture by rebuilding your strands with our award-winning Hydration Elation, a rich conditioning treatment made from shea butter, vitamin E, and extracts of coconut, sugar cane and green tea. 2 items. As I Am Detangling Conditioner £ 8.99 Add to cart; As I Am Hydration Elation £ 9.99 Add to cart; Search. As I Am Naturally DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily... €13.95. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers. As I Am Naturally - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner - 8 Oz. Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. As I am Hydration Intensive Conditioner 8 OzImmerse your coils and curls in moisture and emollients Keep them strong and in good repair Give your hair the loving care it deserves. Snel bekijken . Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. I will be reviewing the As I Am Clarifying shampoo, Hydration Elation deep conditioner , and Leave in conditioner! AS I AM Long & Luxe Curl Enhancing Smoothie. 2 ways to use aloe vera oil for massive hair growth | Homemade aloe vera oil/ leave in conditioner - Duration: 17:33. I deep condition weekly and I only get two uses if I’m careful. The name says it all! 2. The collection is designed for natural hair type 3 & 4. Select. 7 reviews. As I Am Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 8 oz - As I Am Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 8 ozScheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. See 5 member reviews and photos. As I Am Long & Luxe collection, infused with pomegranate and passion fruit is the ultimate collection for a healthier scalp, leading to stronger roots and resulting in longer & stronger hair. Available at selected Clicks stores. Quick view. Moisturizes deep within the hair … As I Am Naturally Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 8.oz aantal. Add. Intensive Conditioner. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers. 60% would repurchase. Add to cart. I recently picked up several of … Scheduled … Snel bekijken. As I Am Hydration Elation. 21 reviews. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must … Quebec, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. Mercy Gono BSN, RN 2,761,011 views Distribute Hydration Elation® throughout hair. I love doing a deep conditioning with this product. I loved the slip and how my hair felt after I rinsed it out. by As I Am. I am very satisfied with this product and recommend it to all naturalistas. Keep Them Strong and in Good … This rich penetrating conditioner … Add to cart. content: 12 ounces This product has an average rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 on Amazon with 679 customer ratings and this is the first in our list. It repairs and restore the dry, damaged and week hair and promotes the hair growth. Definitely a hair staple you want to add to your routine. As I Am Long & Luxe collection, infused with pomegranate and passion fruit is the ultimate collection for a healthier scalp, leading to stronger roots and resulting in longer & stronger hair. Snel bekijken. As I Am Naturally … As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. It softened my hair and made it easy to brush the tangles out. Salon Commodities, Inc.www.asiamnaturally.com. Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair. As I Am Naturally DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer 227 gr. As I Am Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 8 oz - As I Am Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 8 ozScheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VIDEO Today I am reviewing the As I am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. This rich penetrating conditioner … Add to Wishlist. As I Am - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. Hard to tell if it really worked. The As I Am® brand is a separate and distinct enterprise, which markets unique and exclusively-formulated products. Add to wishlist. As I Am Curling Jelly. Distribute throughout clean, detangled hair after cleansing. Brands 78. It has good slip but I noticed that my hair does not absorb so much of the conditioner so it did not give me the moisture I … First time using this conditioner. Rinse thoroughly. ... Hydration Elation is the "deep conditioning" treatment in the As I Am line for natural hair. In winkelmand. 3.6 5 reviews. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 227g. Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair. As I Am Hydration Elation - Intensive Conditioner - 8oz. Lehká, hluboce vyživující léčba, která působí na hydrataci a revitalizaci od kořínků ke špičkám.Využit... celý popis Dostupnost. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 8oz Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong shiny soft springy coils and curls. Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifyingtreatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. Intensive Conditioner Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients. Select. AS I AM Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 227g 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils… 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils £12 .99 £5.72 per 100g As I Am Hydration Elation Conditioner is an intensive conditioner that gives natural hair a deep-down hydrating fortifying treatment that is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. The As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner is definitely worth a try as the results make for softer, restored hair from roots to ends. Volyymi: 227g. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional formula that moisturizes the dry places, … Use either As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am Leave-In Conditioner. My hair is 4A, low porosity, dry, and healthy. INGREDIENTS. Leave In Conditioner As I Am 31.43 $ Add to cart. Add to Cart Share Share on Facebook Tweet Tweet on Twitter Pin it Pin on Pinterest. Current email address may be undeliverable, Hydration Elation Conditioner Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-341205, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-341205, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Deze rijke doordringende conditioner heeft een uitzonderlijke samenstelling. As I Am Naturally Detangling Conditioner Leave-In Tangle... €9.95. 2 Arvostelut , Katso kaikki arvostelut. KEY INGREDIENTS Coconut Oil; … As I Am. 1,699.00; Quantity. All opinions are 100% my own #gifted #honestreview #octolyfamily //www.octoly.com/c/hatyr/r/hasvj _____________________________________❥ Connect with me via Instagram: @theokaekaela (new handle) ✉ If you are a company interested in working with me or would like me to review anything please contact me at:✉ kaelamoe98@yahoo.com Yes, they are made to use together and works really well together. How to use: Use you generous amount and distribute throughout clean hair. 1,900.00 Rs. I have never used it daily. Because my hair is primarily in a wash and go I tend to use a refresher or moisturizer spray after wash day and avoid adding creams or cream based moisturizers in between. Used as both a deep conditioner and a conditioner and I've liked the results. 2 reviews. Momentálně není k dispozici Číslo produktu: … Home; Products; Hair; Shampoo & Conditioner; Conditioner; Unlisted Brand; As I Am - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. £ 16.90 . Favorites; Reviews; Brands; Boards; Mail. 1 reviews. As I Am Hydration Elation Conditioner is an intensive conditioner that gives natural hair a deep-down hydrating fortifying treatment that is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. Not sure I will buy it again due to the price and size. If you have hair like me your hair will love this conditioner. Detangling made easier by 75%. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner 227g. As I Am Born Curly Argan Curl Defining Jelly(8oz) £6.95. First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am ® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding + or Coconut CoWash.. Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers. Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment. £9.99 £4.40 per 100g. As I Am - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. ❥ Just the usual, trying new products by As I Am Naturally #asiam \u0026 #asiamnaturally Xoxo,Kaela❥As I Am Naturally Products mentioned: Coconut CoWash – Cleansing conditioner (from Curls \u0026 Coils care package, SMELLS AMAZING): http://bit.ly/AIACCCP Hydration Elation – Intensive Conditioner : http://bit.ly/AIAHydration ❥Tools Used:Butterfly ClipsDenman BrushSofthood bonnet dryer attachment___________________________________❥Music: craves - By My Side [Majestic Color] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpOsC_nJ2I\u0026index=3\u0026list=LLTF13GUvrCJAEoJMH61DekAFTC: I received this product complimentary from As I Am Naturally. Intensive is the perfect word. Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair. As I Am 4; Aunt Jackie's 15; Cantu 15; Creme of Nature 13; Dr. Quick view . As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner Claim : "A rich, penetrating conditioner, As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner is an exceptional blend of hair softeners and fortifiers, … Description. Het bevat extracten van kokosnoot, … Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, … Just the usual, trying new products by As I Am Naturally #asiam & #asiamnaturally Xoxo, Kaela As I Am Naturally Products mentioned: Coconut CoWash – Cleansing conditioner (from Curls & … For Beautiful Curls & Coils For Type 3 & 4 Hair Hydrate, Define, And Shine Free Shipping Fast Shipping Thank you, your email has been submitted. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, … … Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft … As I Am Long & Luxe collection, infused with pomegranate and passion fruit is the ultimate collection for a healthier scalp, leading to stronger roots and resulting in longer & stronger hair. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. Právě na cestě na náš sklad :) 430 Kč 355 Kč bez DPH. Is This Your Brand? Five minutes later my curls are … As I Am Naturally Detangling Conditioner Leave-In Tangle... € 9,95. This deep conditioner is lightweight yet deeply nourishing treatment that works to moisturise and revitalise from root to tip. Hydration Elation is a penetrating conditioner consisting of an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple, lemon, sheabutter, vitamin E and other proven hair fortifiers. Product Description. NO, this is a deep conditioner that can only be used for conditioning purposes. Add 2 items to cart . I didn't have to remoisturize my dense 4c hair till after 1 week! As I Am Hydration Elation(227g) £13.45. Selected. This item As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 8 oz (Pack of 12) As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner - 16 ounce - Gentle Daily Cleanser for Hair and Scalp - Removes Residue - Adds … Add to cart. … Very affordable for the amazing job this will do on your natural hair. These products are among the higher priced products for natural hair care, … All Natural Weightless Hair Conditioner, Silky Smooth, 6 Ounce 3.9 out of 5 stars 45. Distribute Hydration Elation ® throughout hair ; Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap. As I Am Coconut CoWash is different from all the other hair washes, as it helps in removing the extra rebuild on the hair which can be coagulated due to … As I Am Naturally DoubleButter … Ease of Combing Increased by 60%. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut sugar cane green tea apple and lemon shea butter vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers. As I Am Naturally DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily... € 13,95. Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap. Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair. Add to Wishlist. This one tops the list. Description; Description Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients. The As I Am Hydration Elation seeks to rejuvenate your hair strands with moisturizing ingredients that also help to strengthen and repair your hair in the process. Rs. As I Am Naturally Detangling Conditioner Leave-In Tangle Relaser 237 ml. I apply the hydration elation in the shower after washing my hair with the cleansing pudding. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea… As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. This product adds moisture to your hair and helps it stay in. This rich … from £7.99. A rich, penetrating conditioner, As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner is an exceptional blend of hair softeners and fortifiers, including coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter and vitamin E… Quick View. Title. As I Am Hydration Elation. Quick View. It's just better to stay away from them altogether … Quantity in pack: 1. Only drawback is the amount. from £10.90. Add to wishlist. As I Am Naturally DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer 454 gr. Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients. Leave on 15-30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap. Distribute Hydration Elation® throughout hair  Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap. Add to Wishlist. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair … The hydration elation and the As I Am Cleansing pudding are my one-two punch for maintaining my thick coarse curls. This conditioner is amazinggggggggg and I’ve tried my fair share of conditioners. Is This Your Brand? from £12.99. 2 ways to use aloe vera oil for massive hair growth | Homemade aloe vera oil/ leave in conditioner - Duration: 17:33. The collection is designed for natural … 1,699.00 Rs. Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair. Wishlist. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner. Mercy Gono BSN, RN 2,761,011 views Home › As I Am Naturally - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner - 8 Oz. Rs. Pack size: 227g/8 oz. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers. Brand – Thank God It’s Natural. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. I will buy it over and over again. Well Packaged and Delivered; 100% Natural; 100% No Chemicals; Categories: Conditioners & CoWashes Hair Care Treatments, Deep Conditioners & Masques. Search for: Search. Add. With an array of deep conditioners targeted for different types of issues – breakage, moisture, etc., there leaves a wide selection of products to choose from. "We want to give our customers, who primarily care for and style their own hair at home, the time and specialized attention they deserve. It contains Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E, which penetrates into the hair shaft to promote healthy hair growth and also repairs split ends. AS I AM Naturally Hydration Elation Conditioner 227g. Beschrijving Brand Beoordelingen (0) Beschrijving. Add to Wishlist. Love this DC, melts in my hair and provides great moisture. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. As I Am Naturally DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer 227 gr. By Adriana D. Bayside, NY. As I Am So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. The hydration elation and the As I Am Cleansing pudding are my one-two punch for maintaining my thick coarse curls. As I Am - Classic - Hydration Elation $12 each Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. Miracle 1; Eco Style 2; Lottabody 9; Natural Fusions 4; Palmers 6; Revlon 0; Shea Moisture 9; Stylin Dredz 1; Sunny Isle 3; Products 74. For a more intense treatment, allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer. AS I AM Naturally Curling Styling Jelly 227g. As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner-8oz ₵ 85.00. The small size of the jar may deter some, but the lasting effects of this intensive conditioner make it a must have f… (23) Leave a Review. Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing … Leave in for 15 … As I Am Naturally . 1,900.00 Quantity. Small package for the amount. $11.26. 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils… 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils. All our products are Curly Girl approved Sulfates tend to strip the hair of its natural oils and since curly hair dries out faster than straight hair, they can leave curls dehydrated, which can lead to breakage.