We’re giving As I Am products our Solid Try rating, based on the positive feedback they receive, as well as a lack of viable alternatives. The perfect regimen from start-to-finish for naturalistas to grow their hair longer and stronger. I won’t be picking up another jar of Alikay Naturals – Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer anytime soon. The product for you  would be something similar to Crème of Nature Argan Oil  Moisturizer. It’s gonna be a no for me when it comes to Carol’s Daughter hair milk. ” in reviews “ It keeps your hair soft and moisturized for days.. ” in reviews … BUT everyones hair is different. As I Am Smoothing Gel _________________________________________________Other videos you may be interested in: Miss Jessie’s Jelly Soft Curls Review: https://youtu.be/bpPEnruAimgI tried the Denman Brush: https://youtu.be/Ey2rWd42G4QBlue hair paint wax review: https://youtu.be/1kHMhQwglM4_________________________________________________F.A.Q ~Hair porosity: Low Age: 18 Nationality: Jamaican Residency: New York ✈️ Atlanta✈️ D.C_________________________________________________Apps used to edit: IMovieLighting: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ktaxon-12-180pcs-LED-Ring-Light-Dimmable-5500K-Lighting-Video-Continuous-Light-Stand-Kit-White-Black-Pink-Optional/726805091Background music: https://youtu.be/R8ZRCXy5vhA_________________________________________________I do not own copyrights to any of the songs played in this video. 5 people found this helpful Helpful We spoke to eight stylists and natural-hair influencers for the best products for taking care of 4C-textured hair. … Need to use with another moisturizing product to make it work, Not an actual moisturizer, since water is not one of its main ingredients, Have to buy another product in the line to get the best results. It just doesn’t do a great job as a moisturizer, so even though the cost is low I’d be throwing money away. Main ingredients are water, soybean oil, sweet almond oil, cocoa seed butter and shea butters. Of course, every single hair type has its own unique set of needs, but 4c hair is particularly picky, requiring lots of moisture and gentle detangling. _________________________________________________Products Used: 1. - YouTube From As I Am, I was expecting more. After having the answer for the questions What is 4C hair ?, now you should pay attention to the method of caring for your 4C hair… I should have known better beforehand. The 8 oz jar last of a long time though. Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. Contains Diazolidinyl Urea (a formaldehyde releasing substance). The collection is designed for natural hair … This is one of the best leave in conditioner for 4C hair. By accepting and continuing to use this site we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies on 4c-haircare.com, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment, 2. Take the Quiz! This also include women and men, The price in middle of the range compared to other related products. "https://":"http://","widget.surveymonkey.com/collect/website/js/tRaiETqnLgj758hTBazgd12PjNSg435B9kEtxOn1ts1ePRZmQqn2l1N07hTH8gJg.js"].join(""),a.parentNode.insertBefore(c,a))})(window,document,"script","smcx-sdk"); Create your own user feedback survey. Where’s My Curl Pattern? If for some reason you can’t see the quiz above, here’s the direct link, QUIZ. Hair is a complex structure and we want to retain water to the interior shaft of our hair. Says it for “ Curls, Coils, Kinks and Waves”. Product Review: AS I AM Products. Website: www.asiamnaturally.com Price is my only hang up, because it’s a tad expensive. I strongly recommend it! Tame and moisturize your curls with kinky curly. Take the Quiz! One of the best things we can do to keep our hair healthy and strong is to keep it moisturized. According to DevaCurl Expert … on Which of These Top 7 Moisturizers is Best for Your 4c Hair? Whether your hair is low-porosity or high porosity, TGIN does a good job to keep your hair healthy and full of moisture daily. Thank God It’s Natural, or tgin, was founded by … The Best Satin Lined Caps for 4c Hair: Protect Your Hair! Fro Butter Jamaican Castor Oil Hair – Nothing Beats All-Natural Ingredients. It’s an amazing moisturizer for hair that may need an extra boots. As I Am Long and Luxe Curl Enhancing Smoothie 16oz - As I Am Long and Luxe Curl Enhancing Smoothie 16oz Curl Defining Creme • Delivers high definition twists and twist-out styles that are smooth, soft … As I Am CocoShea Spray - 4 Ounce - Concentrated Nano Blend of Coconut Oil and African Shea Butter - Nourishes, Softens and Boosts Shine - Hydrates the Hair Shaft - Moisturizes Hair and Scalp 4.3 out of … Wouldn’t recommend for 4c naturals. Washing and Moisturizing. Contains Water, Cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, jojoba oil, sugar beet root. As I Am Double Butter Cream 3. If you have 4C hair, your curls are not only the tightest, but the driest, too which means using the wrong products can make styling your hair quite the challenge. As I Am gel is good for moisturizng my hair, but it doesn’t define my 4c curls like ECO gel does, so I switched back, AND saved money! For Beautiful Curls & Coils For Type 3 & 4 Hair Hydrate, Define, And Shine Free Shipping Fast Shipping I consider it to be of low value if you’re looking for an actual moisturizer. Lengthen, Strengthen Your Hair with Long & Luxe. This deep conditioner acted like a regular conditioner in my hair. I definitely recommend it. My hair is dense, thick, high porosity and 4c. As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo: While I was searching through reviews I noticed a lot naturals with 4c … Alikay Naturals – Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer. Not overly expensive compared to other similar products.. Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer, 5. Argan oil is the MVP ingredient in this co … As I Am Leave In Conditioner 2. TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Required fields are marked *. To help you achieve your ultimate hair goals, thousands of women with glorious coily crowns shared their handsdown best natural hair … You most-likely have low porosity hair. After some of my own trial and error and doing a good amount of research, the best moisturizer for 4c hair is TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. You didn’t say what your hair type is, but this leave in can be used for all porosities and taking a guess, anyone with type 3A to 4C hair… Apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner liberally to prevent flaking once hair is dry. Use #LongAndLuxe to show off your long and strong hair! Date published: 2020-05-20 Rated 1 out of 5 by Kaylas27 from Disappointed This did absolutely nothing for my curls, I was so disappointed. When it comes to hair products, you’ll never find one that gets unanimous reviews… Though coily hair seems robust, it’s actually the most fragile hair texture because it has the fewest cuticle layers to protect it from dryness. Less expensive than other comparable products. Rejuvenates the scalp. How to Make 4c Hair Curly and Defined, How Often Should You Wash Natural 4c Hair | 4c-haircare.com. Contains water as any true moisturizer should. _________________________________________________Stay connected!! Doesn’t contain parabens (which have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues), The price is in the middle range compared to other related products. How Often Should You Wash Natural 4c Hair? Hey guys thanks for watching this video!I hope you guys enjoyed it and don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe and share !❤️Help a broke college student out by WATCHING THE ADS! Improves Tensile Strength by 7%. As I Am Long & Luxe collection, infused with pomegranate and passion fruit is the ultimate collection for a healthier scalp, leading to stronger roots and resulting in longer & stronger hair. Apply Curling Jelly to small sections of detangled hair from root to tip when wet. And when I say moisture, I’m primarily talking about water. Don’t recommend for 4c naturals, but you can also try it and form your own opinion. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.) Use your quiz results and the table below to determine the best type of moisturizer for your hair and porosity level. The Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera for 4c Hair, What You Need to Know About The Stages of 4C Hair Growth, 6 Easy Methods to Combat 4c Hair Shrinkage, The Best Hydration Treatments and Methods for Natural Hair, 4c Hair Length Retention: 5 Tried and Tested Tips, The Best Shampoo and Conditioners for Dry 4C Hair, The Ultimate Guide to Caring for Natural 4c Hair, Best Protein Treatment For 4c Natural Hair, The Best Clip-Ins for 4c Hair: Your Hair Will Thank You, Can be used Daily (I recommend every other day), Can also be used as a setting cream for styling, Some users have voiced that it leaves their hair sticky, Leaves hair soft and fluffy after it dries, Don’t have to worry about build-up if you follow the directions. Promotes Hair … This is a lightweight leave in conditioner that you would use as a base before apply your cream styler, or gel styler. As I Am Double Butter is a great moisturizer for 4c natural and I would use it again. The product for you  would be something similar to Crème of Nature, Most likely your hair has a porosity in the middle range OR your not overly concerned about product build-up. A better choice for type 3 curly hair. I’ve purchased the double cream as well and I’m looking forward to use it, as revitalizer! It is great for enhancing my type 4C hair. Rejuvenate your scalp for healthier and longer hair. Ingredients.… AND why I  recommend you DON’T buy some of the others. Actually it’s not a great choice for low-porosity hair or 4c hair. ❤️Ig - Tovae.Naturally (natural hair page) - Tovae_bae (main page)Email: dyketovae@gmail.com It needs a stronger combination of ingredients and this just doesn't do it for me. Take the quiz below to discover the best moisturizer specifically for you. The best product for you would be something similar to, he product for you would be something similar to. Not the optimum choice for type 4 naturals. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Moisturizes hair then locks that moisture in with Shea Butter. Tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair. Moisturizes hair then locks that moisture in with Shea Butter. “ It gets the hair extremely soft while also managing frizz without the heavy product feel in your hair, doesn't cause flakes keeps scalp clean and without that crunchy feeling in the hair. Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Deep Hydrating Co-Wash Curls. If the main ingredient in your moisturizer of choice isn’t H2O, then news flash; it won’t help you moisturize your hair. Or if you like, you can skip the quiz and go straight to my review here, (function(t,e,s,n){var o,a,c;t.SMCX=t.SMCX||[],e.getElementById(n)||(o=e.getElementsByTagName(s),a=o[o.length-1],c=e.createElement(s),c.type="text/javascript",c.async=!0,c.id=n,c.src=["https:"===location.protocol? 4C naturals rave about bentonite clay, which has been reported to effectively cleanse the hair and define coils, all while leaving the hair feeling incredibly soft. Increases hair strength with the fatty acids from Coconut oil, Suitable for most hair types. So, at this point, you may be wondering… what’s the best moisturizer for 4c hair? At this point on my natural journey, TGIN butter cream is one of my go-to products to maintain moisture in my hair. Sorry it took so long for me to upload this video! As I Am Product Review + Demo || Curls Popping! If your hair … You can also apply these step in your routine of care for 4A and 4B hair. As I Am® introduces a new collection of 7 luxurious products infused with Pomegranate & Passion Fruit. Not expensive at all, based on similar products. You most-likely have low porosity hair. Its top concerns are maintaining moisture, avoiding tangles and counteracting shrinkage. The jar is misleading as it’s not a true moisturizer. While personal habits and even your diet play a significant role in the quality of your tresses, the right products can make a huge difference in both curl definition and the softness of your hair. The smell is amazing and will keep your hair moisturizer … As I Am - Long & Luxe - GroHair Oil with Pomegranate seed oil, Passion Fruit Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, and Beta-Sitosterol (Derived from Pine Tree) Increase Hair Moisture by 7.5% after One Wash. Your email address will not be published. Contains vitamin E oil to give hair, improve softness and overall health. My hair is 4b/4c and it has low porosity and loves it!! Final As I Am Review. If you catch it on sale. Which of These Top 7 Moisturizers is Best for Your 4c Hair? As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 4. It reduces frizz without leaving hair greasy. It just doesn’t do a good enough job of helping hair retain it moisture. The primary purpose of a moisturizer is provide and keep moisture in your hair. I mix it with my eco style gel to help hold the curl because it doesn’t do it on its own with 4C hair (for me). Your email address will not be published. Prevents breakage and hydrates hair water and coconut oil, Aims to leave hair frizz free and prevent breakage, Reduces frizz and brings shine with argan oil. In the instructions it tells you to use it with Lemongrass leave in conditioner (an actual moisturizer) for the best results. The price is good, but I can’t see myself purchasing Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk. And to keep your 4C hair healthy, now I am going to share some tips to take care of your 4C hair. This product contains … But… as we know, all 4c hair isn’t the same. Spray with water if hair … Keep reading to find out exactly why I recommend TGIN as the best moisturizer.