Tagged Ashiok Nightmare Weaver. Planeswalker — Ashiok +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types.-10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. This one seemed especially promising." $0.01, As low as: Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver ( Theros, # 188 ) - This is the only printing of this card. Theros — Mythic. Basically, I wanted to relive my U/B control days from Theros + Khans standard. Black smoke expels from its entire body and surrounds him wherever Ashiok goes. Ashiok's species and gender are unknown. This format consists of the most recent "Core Set" and the two most recent "Block" releases. Theros (M) Legendary Planeswalker - Ashiok [+2]: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. dnd dnd 5e mtg dnd homebrew 5e npcs mtg ths theros set theros block monster npc cr 14 humanoid planeswalker ashiok nightmare weaver : Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. $5.99. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. [-X]: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Planeswalker — Ashiok Description: [+2]: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. $6.99, As low as: See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Oathbreaker) Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Modern. Card Text. By AbigailLarson Watch. $0.25, As low as: Select your country in the list below and you’ll see only products available from sellers who ship to your location, along with the shipping costs for those sellers. Set: Theros Type: Planeswalker — Ashiok Rarity: Mythic Cost: {1}{U}{B} +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library.-X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Legalities. Ashiok can’t be killed by Lightning Strike if Ashiok’s controller uses the +2 ability right away. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. If it can survive to -X, it's probably going to stick around. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. You will receive this 1 card for each order. I, Ashiok, the Nightmare Weaver, am thoroughly excited about this deck. +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. Theros — Mythic. $0.03, As low as: 27 decks (0.222%) Average Type Distribution. 122 decks (1.005%) Average Type Distribution. $5.20. Ashiok delights in having the upper hand and watching enemies reduced to quaking cowards. [-X]: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. 12 Comments. Description +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library.-X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. -Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Thoughtseize) "Every nightmare is a caged bird that yearns to be set free." How would he perform if backed up by a discard package similar to Jund? Ashiok Nightmare weaver in Grixis. As you probably know, Patrick and Michael recently joined Team Ultra PRO. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver Printings/Rarity: Cost: CMC: 3 Card Type: Planeswalker — Ashiok Starting Loyalty: 3 Oracle Text:: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. Ashiok uses fear to terrorize foes with their own darkest, most closely guarded nightmares. Casting / playing a spell or ability, Costs, Priority, Resolving spells and abilities. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. −10: Exile all … Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. For Ashiok, fear is a feeling given form by the mind—a quasi-elemental force that can be shaped and wielded to Ashiok… -Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Ashiok's Adept) "To think some believe it peaceful to die in one's sleep." Description+2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. $0.20, As low as: I know Ashiok is usually only played in the sideboard for decks with a heavy creature count but what if we played him maindeck? 122 decks (1.005%) Average Type Distribution. 2 Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Because all sentient beings feel fear, Ashiok believes this power is the great equalizer. I think that Ashiok can do good things in a shell that can protect it, and is hot garbage everywhere else. Ashiok wears a gown from a plane that has not been discovered yet. The bottom half of their head is normal—human, but the top half consists of two large black horns, made of some rough rocky substance, framing nothing. For those of you who didnt read the title, this deck is all about Phenax, God of Deception, or as I call him, Papa Phenax! Rulings. $0.47, As low as: Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok Description: [+1]: Create a 2/3 blue and black Nightmare creature token with "Whenever this creature attacks or blocks, each opponent exiles the top two cards of their library." As you probably know, Patrick and Michael recently joined Team Ultra PRO. -Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Ashiok's Adept) "To think some believe it peaceful to die in one's sleep." That creature is a Nightmare … See more ideas about Mtg art, Magic art, Magic the gathering. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Image size. I get to do that with … Mar 4, 2020 - Explore Jasmine Wallace's board "Ashiok" on Pinterest. *All payment will be calculated in USD. November 1, 2013 February 5, 2015 | bimmerbot. [-X]: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Its has pale skin, sharp claws, and black horns. Sets / Printings [+2]: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. You may use any printing of a card that has an appearance in a standard legal set. As low as: Modern. Ashiok uses fear to terrorize foes with their own darkest, most closely guarded nightmares. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. Ashiok, Nightmare Muse (Decklist) Ashiok, Nightmare Muse. Magic: The Gathering: Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. $0.09. [−X]: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. We also have an excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds! Theros (M) Legendary Planeswalker - Ashiok [+2]: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. If it can survive to -X, it's probably going to stick around. For those of you who didnt read the title, this deck is all about Phenax, God of Deception, or as I call him, Papa Phenax! This format consists of the most recent "Core Set" and the two most recent "Block" releases. $1.50, As low as: That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. 843 Favourites. -Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Nightmarish End) "It saddens me to lose a source of inspiration. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver rulings: 2013-09-15: Ashiok’s second ability refers to any creature card exiled because of Ashiok’s first or third ability. Ashiok, the Nightmare Weaver appears in 1 issues View all Magic: The Gathering--Theros. Ashiok's design is not similar to any other being in the Magic: the Gathering multiverse. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver [THS] Erebos, God of the Dead [THS] Ashen Rider [THS] Nylea, God of the Hunt [THS] Xenagos, the Reveler [THS] Swan Song [THS] Most searched. Type Planeswalker - Ashiok. Planeswalker - Ashiok Description: +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library.-X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. {1}{U}{B} • Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok • Loyalty: 3 • +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. mtg planescape abigaillarson ashiok darkart fantasy horror magicthegathering. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. The soon-to-be-mine Ashiok deck I'll be running. $3.59, As low as: {1}{U}{B} • Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok • Loyalty: 3 • +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types.-10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Oathbreaker) Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Legendary Planeswalker - Ashiok: Cast: Rarity: M [+2]: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. In the waking world, they manifest as the viewer's worst nightmare to scare them to death. Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver Dimir Signet Duskmantle Seer (): My Main cube on Cubetutor My Tribal cube My 93/94 old school cube My Artifact cube My Hearthstone Quiz App for iOS #24 Sep 5, 2013. wtwlf123. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Because all sentient beings feel fear, Ashiok believes this power is the great equalizer. This black smoke whirls around their head, swirling down in wider radius outsid… card condition. My piece for the Magic: The Gathering art show at Gallery 1988! Ashiok delights in having the upper hand and watching enemies reduced to quaking cowards. [-3]: Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand, then that … Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. November 1, 2013 February 5, 2015 | bimmerbot. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver ( Theros, # 188 ) - This is the only printing of this card. $0.15, As low as: [Modern] Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver... will it blend? Type Planeswalker - Ashiok. $0.05, As low as: I know Ashiok is usually only played in the sideboard for decks with a heavy creature count but what if we played him maindeck? Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver Printings/Rarity: Cost: CMC: 3 Card Type: Planeswalker — Ashiok Starting Loyalty: 3 Oracle Text:: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. 1 appearances; No recent wiki edits to this page. In Magic: The Gathering, Ashiok the Nightmare Weaver is a Humanoid Abomination who draws power from fear, can manifest people's darkest nightmares in reality, and is attempting to birth a new god from the distilled nightmares of an entire Plane. $8.67, As low as: We also have an excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds! 2 Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. Sign up to add this card to your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist , and to start creating decks with it. $9.99. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. The soon-to-be-mine Ashiok deck I'll be running. -Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Nightmarish End) "It saddens me to lose a source of inspiration. Unlike most Planeswalkers Ashiok can protect itself--but not the first turn it's out. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. There may be slight difference between the reference price and the actual amount charged by Paypal. This one seemed especially promising." $5.99. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Ashiok, Nightmare Muse (Decklist) Ashiok, Nightmare Muse. $218.88, As low as: Set: Theros Type: Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok Mythic Cost: {1}{U}{B} +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. Updated Nov 03, 2019 by TamamaTheWarrior using our MTG Deck Builder. 9K Views. Turntimber Symbiosis [ZNR] Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath [THB] Shatterskull Smashing [ZNR] Ashiok's Forerunner [THB] $6.35. Updated Jan 29, 2014 by alex.solomon709 using our MTG Deck Builder. −10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. If you’d like to help support what I do, and want to find the .pdf file for this creature for free, check out my Patreon, whose link can be found on my page. Rulings. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. Set: Theros Type: Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok Mythic Cost: {1}{U}{B} +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. Follow my work on instagram and twitter. Because all sentient beings feel fear, Ashiok believes this power is the great equalizer. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. 2013-09-15: Ashiok’s second ability doesn’t target any creature card. That creature is a Nightmare … Description +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library.-X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. We're sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. [Giveaway Closed] As Halloween approaches, let's look at a Planeswalker who's the stuff of nightmares. I think that Ashiok can do good things in a shell that can protect it, and is hot garbage everywhere else. This is a straight forward archetype of deck, Mill. I, Ashiok, the Nightmare Weaver, am thoroughly excited about this deck. wtwlf123. Sign up to add this card to your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist , and to start creating decks with it. −10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. IMAGE DETAILS. Ashiok, Nightmare Miller As an enabler, the new Ashiok is only relevant in a grindy-style Mill deck. You may use any printing of a card that has an appearance in a standard legal set. [Modern] Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver... will it blend? There is no upper face, no head, no eyes or nose. Tobago, Ukraine, … I'm aware that Liliana is a thing but I … Ashiok delights in having the upper hand and watching enemies reduced to quaking cowards. +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. As low as How would he perform if backed up by a discard package similar to Jund? −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Planeswalker - Ashiok Description: +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library.-X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Tagged Ashiok Nightmare Weaver. $0.04, As low as: Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library.-X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. $90.49, As low as: In the waking world, they manifest as the viewer's worst nightmare to scare them to death. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver rulings: 2013-09-15: Ashiok’s second ability refers to any creature card exiled because of Ashiok’s first or third ability. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. $5.20. $0.07, As low as: Thank you for your feedback! Ashiok has long, slender fingers with long talon-like claws for fingernails. Set: Theros Type: Planeswalker — Ashiok Rarity: Mythic Cost: {1}{U}{B} +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. I'm aware that Liliana is a thing but I … There is only black smoke emanating from where the mouth and upper lip ended. Its head is only a mouth with two horns protruding from where his humanoid portion ends. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander If you’d like to help support what I do, and want to find the .pdf file for this creature for free, check out my Patreon, whose link can be found on my page. [−X]: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. That creature is a Nightmare … +2: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. 2013-09-15: Ashiok’s second ability doesn’t target any creature card. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver had the ability to create nightmares from cards exiled by the Planeswalker but this is the first time that we see what one of these nightmares manifests as. A customer service representative will review this shortly. Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok Description: [+1]: Create a 2/3 blue and black Nightmare creature token with "Whenever this creature attacks or blocks, each opponent exiles the top two cards of their library." red zone mtg,mtg,magic the gathering,oathbreaker,mtg oathbreaker,magic the gathering oathbreaker,what is oathbreaker,oathbreaker deck,mtg oathbreaker … −10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. [-X]: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. In Paulo’s deck, Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver shifts from being a main-deck trump in the Control mirror to a way to gain advantage against midrange decks with Courser of Kruphix. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Cube … $9.99. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. -X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver. Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok. : Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. This is a straight forward archetype of deck, Mill. -Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (Thoughtseize) "Every nightmare is a caged bird that yearns to be set free." − X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Card Text. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. Ashiok, the Nightmare Weaver appears in 1 issues View all Magic: The Gathering--Theros. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. dnd dnd 5e mtg dnd homebrew 5e npcs mtg ths theros set theros block monster npc cr 14 humanoid planeswalker ashiok nightmare weaver 1 appearances; No recent wiki edits to this page. That creature is a Nightmare … 27 decks (0.222%) Average Type Distribution. Ashiok can’t be killed by Lightning Strike if Ashiok’s controller uses the +2 ability right away. Unlike most Planeswalkers Ashiok can protect itself--but not the first turn it's out. −X: Put a creature card with converted mana cost X exiled with Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver onto the battlefield under your control. −10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. That creature is a Nightmare in addition to its other types. Legalities. Sets / Printings [+2]: Exile the top three cards of target opponent's library. −10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. -10: Exile all cards from all opponents' hands and graveyards. $6.35. [-3]: Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand, then … That creature is a Nightmare … Updated Jan 29, 2014 by alex.solomon709 using our MTG Deck Builder. In Magic: The Gathering, Ashiok the Nightmare Weaver is a Humanoid Abomination who draws power from fear, can manifest people's darkest nightmares in reality, and is attempting to birth a new god from the distilled nightmares of an entire Plane. $0.00. Casting / playing a spell or ability, Costs, Priority, Resolving spells and abilities. The ability for the Skulker to become unblockable also plays into Ashiok’s lore, where the nightmares they make are deep-rooted in the target’s beliefs and doubt. Ashiok Nightmare weaver in Grixis. In Paulo’s deck, Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver shifts from being a main-deck trump in the Control mirror to a way to gain advantage against midrange decks with Courser of Kruphix.