Ashiok posed as Udaen, an advisor to Kedarick, king of Iretis. by coolguy0723, EDH Card-Draw Master List [7][note 1], Ashiok continued to spread nightmares through Theros. Reservierungen sind für registrierte Mitglieder möglich. They were cast out from their homes and all the while, Ashiok gathered power for the grandest spell. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears. DMCA requests | Discord Server | There is something special about Theros, and they intend to harness this unique advantage. :D. Whenever a spell or ability targets you or a permanent or spell you control, Norin, Panicking deals 2 damage to its controller. I feel like you could replace a few of your defenders with some of my recommended creatures and/or Planeswalkers and you probably don't need that many tap spells. As the will of the people weakened, those with power, the magic wielders found themselves awakening in places with no memory of how they had gotten there or what they had done while slumbering. Feeds | Expansion: Theros Beyond Death. Ashiok has long, slender fingers with long talon-like claws for fingernails. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, Norin, Panicking deals 2 damage to its controller. That these are no longer required is part of their enigma, and are a testament to the unnatural power they wield. 0.79 - 999.99 3 decks (0.025%) Average Type Distribution. Over time, Ashiok's power has taken a physical toll. I'd say take it in one direction only, and then have a smaller subtheme--basically, get rid of reanimation altogether. You may also want to lower the amount of high costed spells you have, as those will take a while to get out onto the field. But don’t worry – everything can be fixed with some upgrades. Always Loot the Bodies Ashiok has long, slender fingers with long talon-like claws for fingernails. However, unlike the gods, Ashiok does not seek to become the object of belief. (as a planeswalker, not on Ikoria). [5][6], Ashiok was, in some undisclosed way, involved with the War of the Spark. Artikel war zum Zeitpunkt des letzten Updates mindestens 1x lieferbar. -11: Gain control of all creatures target opponent controls. Ashiok, Nightmare Muse should replace Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 6. I'd like to see another Lukka, Coppercoat Outcast card! Loyalty: 4. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears 恐懼塑師安梭苛 Ashiok, Bildhauer der Angst Ashiok, sculpteur de terreurs Ashiok, Scultore di Paure 恐怖を彫る者、アショク 공포 조각가, 아시오크 Ashiok, Escultor de Medos Ашиок, Скульптор Страхов 恐惧塑师安梭苛 Ashiok, artista de temores. Slowly Ashiok's influence grew, nightmares stirring in the minds of Theros's inhabitants. They know that if fond thoughts of the gods have power, then the dark phantasms spawned of fearing those gods hold even more: where there is a belief, there is doubt, and where there is doubt, there is the nightmare. In return, Ashiok asked to be made invisible to the gods, which made Phenax break into a burst of hysterical, cruel laughter after he peered deep in their essence. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears; That’s quite a lot of them. -5: Put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver Theros (M) Leg Planeswalker - Ashiok $4.99 . Manic Scribe Shadows Over Innistrad (U) 0/3 Cr - Human Wizard $0.25 . There is no upper face, no head, no eyes or nose. Each player puts the top two cards of their library into their graveyard/-5: Put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control.-11: Gain control of all creatures target opponent controls. Silent Arbiter and Crawlspace aren't too bad either. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. The Art of Magic: The Gathering - War of the Spark, https://mtg.fandom.com/wiki/Ashiok?oldid=388922. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears. The mage's face has eroded into a smoky shadow. This site is unaffiliated. Ashiok uses these minions to tear down those who view themselves as untouchable and superior, believing that since all sentient beings feel fear, fear is the greatest equalizer of all beings. Since your using mill you could get away with Scheming Symmetry since you can mill whatever your opponent chooses. Sort by: Planeswalker (1) 1 Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears. Rarity: Mythic Rare. 4.8 out of 5 stars 17 ratings. You won't get life from Ugin's ult, but it helps you stay alive long enough to get there. You have a lot of counterspells to control, which I understand, but then you're also trying to go for hand-hate and reanimation, which I don't understand. I designed him to be an enemy to Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver, as even their other cards (Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears, Ashiok, Dream Render, and Ashiok, Nightmare Muse) all require targeting or attacking a particular player, also Norin is a coward and AShiok is basically the boogeyman, so they seem diametrically opposed. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears Official Theros Beyond Death Planeswalker Deck. The walker planned to cast a spell over all of Theros that would send the world into never-ending slumber so that they could harvest nightmares forever. Kedarick was trying to make peace between his city and the Leonin, resulting in a peace meeting between the two sides. The bottom half of their head is normal—human, but the top half consists of two large black horns, made of some rough rocky substance, framing nothing. Instead, they seek the darker side of belief, the smoke, and screams that waft from the cold corners of nightmares. It is the enemy you always knew would come.”. Whether Ashiok came to Theros for personal purposes, or as an emissary of some stronger force, is unclear. $1.09. If you want Planeswalkers you could go with Jace, Memory Adept, Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears and Liliana, Death Mage for her last ability. I'd sideboard the Mystical Disputes, as they're much more useful against blue decks. Nightmarish wisps swirl where a skull may have once been. Theros Beyond Death features two Planeswalker decks.1 Exclusive cards Collector number: 270-273 Elspeth, Undaunted Hero (mythic) Elspeth's Devotee (rare) Eidolon of Inspiration (uncommon) Sunlit Hoplite (common) Showcase frame Daxos, Blessed by the Sun(Showcase, #258) Additional rare Taranika, Akroan Veteran Exclusive cards Collector number: 274-277 Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears (mythic) Ashiok… With this power, they can summon beings born of people's darkest fears, call them into reality, and give them form. Taking into account the flavor and goal of the deck, I found a couple things that might help. Need some non-Ugin esper wincons, you say? Ashiok came to Theros because of the strong power of devotion and belief of the plane's mortals, and of the consequential effects it has on its gods and Nyx. Creature (23) 1 Gravebreaker Lamia 1 Tymaret, Chosen from Death 3 Towering-Wave Mystic 2 Devourer of Memory 3 Swimmer in Nightmares 2 Elite Instructor 3 Underworld Charger 4 Mindwrack Harpy 2 Pharika's Spawn 2 Ashiok's Forerunner. Each player puts the top two cards of their library into their graveyard/. Help | I feel like Painful Quandary and Propaganda are some pretty good deterrents to go with your walls. There was only one person who could hope to stand against the mage: Dack Fayden. Pretty good deck you have here. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears Ashiok, Bildhauer der Angst: THB: M: 2.95 € Hinweise zur Verfügbarkeit von Einzelkarten: Artikel ist momentan ausverkauft. [3] However, Ashiok sent nightmarish abominations to kill off individuals from both sides during the peace meeting. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Your deck is very confused. −5: Put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. back to Standard Decks. Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears (Oathbreaker) Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears. There is only black smoke emanating from where the mouth and upper lip ended. Also, in my opinion, Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears isn't the greatest. Decks/Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears (Upgrade) (Standard) Edit. The leonin retaliated by annihilating the Iretis' citizenry, allowing Phenax's plan to go into motion, to create another necropolis for the Returned, a cog in his grander designs. by vvorkboots, I have a ROGUE Idea (Dimir Mill) Customers who purchased Theros Beyond Death Foil: Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears (Planeswalker Deck) also bought... Duskmantle Guildmage Gatecrash (U) 2/2 Cr - Human Wizard $0.99 . 60 Cards. In the end thanks for the recommendations and advice I'm thankful that even thou I'm new you were willing to help and if you have anymore you like to share I'm always here. Second, Oath of Kaya offers a bit of burn and sustain, and if your opponents do get any creatures through, they'll pay for it (though you might not need this Oath if you're keeping the board pretty well controlled already). There is only black smoke emanating from where the mouth and upper lip ended. Contact | Ashiok valued creation and beauty, and considered the deed beautiful.[4]. Ashiok is a nightmare planeswalker of unknown gender[1] and origin. In terms of more mill focused creatures there are Gyruda, Doom of Depths, Mindwrack Harpy and Geth, Lord of the Vault. Entire cities grew tense as their dreams turned against them, but it was only the start of their scheme. This resulted in continued conflict between humans and leonin, each side accusing the other of betrayal. Formats. Sorcery (5) 3 Sleep of the Dead 2 Funeral … First, Interplanar Beacon might help a bit with sustain and fixing, especially if you get two of them out. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Decklist Stats Sample Hand. Ashiok now travels the Multiverse in perpetual search of designs for the perfect embodiment of fear. This page was last edited on 3 December 2020, at 02:41. by kicknit1023, Where did my library go? [2], As an experiment, Ashiok used psychic powers to upset the dreams of the citizens of Theros. Magic: The Gathering - Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears - Foil - Planeswalker Deck Exclusive - Theros Beyond Death Brand: Magic: The Gathering Singles. The newborn god was quickly slain by Ephara, but she was unable to locate the creator of Cacophony. Ashiok is centered in black and blue mana. Magic The Gathering C74040000 Theros Beyond Death Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears Planeswalker Deck bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel They could remember only the nightmares that haunted them, and mayhem broke out in their wake. Sure, it lets you draw a card and mill 2 (From everyone, including yourself), but is a steep price to pay for that, especially since you don't have any real ramp. Upgrades. I think he's rather relatable, just shocking any and everything that tries to hurt him. [8] Eventually, they would start to particularly savor the twisted dreams of Elspeth Tirel, a fallen planeswalker. Was: $4.39: Price: $2.49 + $1.49 shipping: You Save: $1.90 (43%) This fits your . Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears - Theros Beyond Death:Extras | MTG | MAGIC | NM | bei eBay. I'd swap it I'd swap that in the mainboard for Quench. this deck was based on the cards in the Theros: Beyond Death Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears plansewalker deck so my main goal in this deck is to make them lose thru mill hence why it's named after Mindwrack Harpy and to change that strategy would mean I would have to scrap the whole deck so even though you don't recommend it that's the win condition I'm going for, I like your idea of Sadistic Sacrament or Unmoored Ego but I don't think that cards like Curiosity or Rogue's Gloves will help with the mill strategy unless I put in more cards that allow me to "bring back the dead". The dread-vapors that emanate from Ashiok are an extension of the nightmare magic the mage wields, giving the walker easier access to the fears of those they enshroud. by Gingervitis, Lupeon's Onomancy This black smoke whirls around their head, swirling down in wider radius outside the bo… The nightmare weaver's complete agenda is yet unknown. Good luck with the deck. −11: Gain control of all creatures target opponent controls. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander 25 Lands 2 Unknown Shores 12 Swamp 11 Island 23 Creatures 2 Devourer of Memory 3 Towering-Wave Mystic 1 Tymaret, Chosen from Death 2 Elite Instructor 3 Swimmer in Nightmares 3 Underworld Charger 4 Mindwrack Harpy 2 Pharika's Spawn 2 Ashiok's Forerunner 1 Gravebreaker Lamia 2 Enchantments 2 Mire's Grasp 4 … At some point in their pursuits, they made a bargain with Phenax, the god of lies and deceit. We must warn you, that this deck (even with after upgrades) won’t be spectacular. “Fear writhes and whispers in the shadows of your mind. There is no upper face, no head, no eyes or nose. Mind Grind Gatecrash (R) Sorcery $4.99 . Ashiok found out about the nightmarish Phyrexians from Elspeth's mind and then planeswalked away, hoping to find the Phyrexians and to understand more about their nature.[9]. However, most of them are pretty weak. For combat damage, Gideon Blackblade, Kiora Bests the Sea God, and Ajani, Strength of the Pride give you good evasion and other removal/sustain options that help in mid-to-late game. Dack, Ravos and the dead put an end to Ashiok's Sleep curse. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Ashiok in comic: Magic: The Gathering - Theros. ). In this search, Ashiok came to Theros and recognized that the dreams of this plane seem more vibrant than those of the other planes they have traveled to. by Derpdaderp, Consumingkeribo sorry it took so long was looking for cards that you suggested and taking in what you said. Languages. The nightmare weaver then sought to incite war between the polis of Iretis and the leonin. Besides, he's a planeswalker deck planeswalker, so...I'd probably replace him with an Ashiok, Nightmare Muse, or a Jace, Wielder of Mysteries. +2: Draw a card. Each player mills two cards. For finishers, Mass Manipulation and Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears solve the problem of not having a wincon on hand - just steal your Simic opponent's big beater and clobber them to death with it! Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok +2: Draw a card. The bottom half of their head is normal—human, but the top half consists of two large black horns, made of some rough rocky substance, framing nothing. ᐅ Die Vergleichstabelle 12/2020 → Ultimativer Test TOP Artikel ️ Beste Angebote Sämtliche Vergleichssieger Direkt vergleichen! Card Text: +2: Draw a card. Types: Legendary Planeswalker — Ashiok. liked ideas:Sadistic Sacrament, Unmoored Ego, thanks for the recommendations and advice and if you have anymore you like to share I'm always checking in. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share. While the Elspeth deck was pretty straightforward, this one’s all over the place. by Lupeon, Phenax Milkem It makes your decklist jumbled, and it doesn't help you reach your endgame. However since it is a casual deck you'll know your playgroups meta better than me so only you can really judge if my recommendations work for you and which of your cards perform better than others. Did Ashiok have a roll in the War of the Spark that we don't know about yet, or was his card just to fill a hole? Not even the Underworld was free from such dark power. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, ( They become Ashiok's minions, eager to please their master, freed from the dreams of the believer. $1.79. This created disturbing thoughts of the poleis, which in turn created Cacophony - God of Cities. Ashiok was satisfied by the use of Phenax's boon and the results of the nightmare weaver's test. by Optimator, 13, The Unlucky Number And the world of Theros is a world full of believers. by Epicurus, Muldrotha Does it Better Terms of Use | Privacy statement | This black smoke whirls around their head, swirling down in wider radius outside the body.[2]. Ashiok is capable of reaching into the dreams and fears that dwell inside of others.