I went out while it was a DOWNPOUR (my dog really had to go...) and the sprinklers were on the whole time! - Chassity Rowe- Community Manager, Hello! Overall I think its a decent place to live. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Conveniently located, this mid-rise property is perfect for those wanting to live near the galleria and the inner loop. Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, Texas 77056 - Rated 4.7 based on 17 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! Living right next to an elevator is also very convenient. Yet I enjoy sort of being hidden. Thank you again! Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, TX 77056 - Rated 4.9 based on 10 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! Look at HPD's crime statistics to see the sheer number of crimes reported at this address. The Astoria is a condo building in Houston, TX with 9 condos available today ranging from $599,900 to $7,999,999. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide an excellent level of service and living experience, and it sounds like we missed the mark. I really enjoyed living here when I first moved here after Hurricane Harvey, but with the change of management and the residents moving in it is not the same. Would definitely... See more of Astor Tanglewood Apartments on Facebook Thank you again! The Houston Medical Center is a gorgeous convergence of medical innovation, the arts, the outdoors and academia. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Astor is place to live at in Uptown Galleria. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we encourage you to reach out us at 713.572.2200, and we will set up a time that works best for you. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. 502 S Post Oak Ln Apt 624, Houston, TX 77056 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,480/mo. Ratings & reviews of Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX. People just busting in doors during the day! Thank you again! Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we encourage you to reach out to us at 713.572.2200, and we will set up a time that works best for you. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. Once in a blue moon something might happen out of the norm, which might not be favorable, but for the most it really is a good place to live. - Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Chass Rowe - Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. - Grant, Assistant Community Manager. Chass Rowe - Community Manager. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Parking is on floors above ground as well so I feel like my car is very safe with all the flooding that Houston gets. Please contact us at 713.572.2200 at your convenience. Astor Tanglewood is a smaller luxury apartment complex that’s tucked away in a calm neighborhood near the Galleria area. We are so very sorry to hear you are not liking the changes. Thank you again! It makes the lawn smell, too. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Thank you again! Guess the annoying fobs aren't actually worth it... -A lot of strangers/non residents around the building all the time. Packages are located in the resident lounge location at this time for monitoring as they wait for residents to retrieve them due to COVID -19. I just moved in in Dec. 2017. The 3rd which is as equal as 1 and 2 is the maintenance and management staff. - Chassity Rowe, Community Manager. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200, or stop by the office. There's a lot of potential here and since this is a new complex, I'm sure they'll figure it out. Username and password do not match an active account. Pre-COVID-19, and post- COVID-19 larger packages which are not able to fit in the lockers are held in the back office for residents to receive. Astor Tanglewood has rental units ranging from 585-1195 sq … The 745 sq. Hello! Thank you again! We would love to set up an appointment with you to discuss your feedback. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide exceptional service to our residents and we are so happy to hear that we delivered on this. Positives:…. After reading your feedback it appears a reserved parking space may be beneficial to you. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Thank you again! Tanglewood Place Apartments has rental units ranging from 650-1069 sq ft starting at $829. 29 reviews of Astor Tanglewood Apartments "Very responsive management and resolves any issues within 48 hours. Love the layout of the place,…, It is a joy to live here! The 2nd is the overall look of the community and its amenities. Worked for millcreek residential at the Astor Tanglewood location for a year..it started out ok, then got worse when the new property manager came. Move-in by 12.31.20 and receive: Up to $1000 credit added Great location, the management is not effective; common areas are poorly maintained and dirty. The location is superb and convenient in the Houston uptown area, close to Memorial park, restaurants, near 610. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Username and password do not match an active account. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. The community is quiet and pretty modern compared to neighboring communities. There's an account with that email address. Book a virtual, self-guided or leasing agent tour! Quite like the monthly This property is well constructed and nicely appointed. Reviews Schedule Tour Return to Content Call us : (832) 862-8963 Follow this property Welcome to Tanglewood at Voss 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us. You should too. Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, TX 77056 - Rated 4.6 based on 11 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! We are so happy that you choose to call Astor Tanglewood home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. I would love to set up an appointment to speak with you, explain what measures we currently take in situations such as the one you've described, and explore possible alternate solutions. JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources. The choice to live at Astor Tanglewood is one that offers an easy answer to all those who ponder the issue, since the wide array of amenities are enough to seal the deal right off the bat. It sucks walking her in the swamp all the time. Chasity Rowe - Community Manager, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Good evening and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. From the gates not working to the elevators…. Maintenance…. ft. one bedroom apartment. A great community in a great location at a great price. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. There was a general error. Come see for yourself what it’s like to live in one of Houston’s most prestigious addresses. Never feel as if Im being a pest when I reach out to management and theyre always eager to help with maintenance requests, package deliveries, etc. I like the location being so close to the mall, to the heights, and other places. Our location is absolutely one aspect that sets our community apart in having several of Houston's must-see - must-do attractions just minutes away. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. We are also happy to share we have worked with a fire alarm company last May, and alarms are not sounding off as of then. Amenities are everything. Please understand it our goal to gain and maintain your happiness here with us. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. Please be assured our community gates are working properly, and our onsite officer is here to assist us as well. We specialize in Houston condos and can help you buy or sell at The Astoria. Resident comments are very important to us; they are an opportunity to ensure a better community for everyone at Astor Tanglewood. It feels like the management does not take proper measurements to fix the community problems. Friendly staff and great location. Great location and price is around market rate. Which may not seem like an issue, but I have a dog to walk in the mornings. However, our maintenance team walks our grounds in the morning at 8:00 AM, and in the evening at 5:00 PM before leaving for the day to ensure all waste is picked up. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide an excellent level of service and living experience, and it sounds like we missed the mark. There's an account with that email address. Watch out for Zika, I guess. The apartment are very confortable. Excellent location. Everyone is friendly and the staff go out ot their way to help you. Residents and guests still park where they want, crime has increased and residents to not follow the…, Security is poor. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Friendly staff and great location. The staff, both the management and maintenance that works here are nice, polite and efficient and caring! Astor Trading Group, Inc. is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on February 3, 1997. Astoria is one of Houston's most exclusive high-rise addresses with only 75 homes across 28 floors. I can unsubscribe at any time. Utility bills vary depending on the size of apartment home and how many people live in the home. B+ epIQ Rating. Search journals, primary sources, and books on JSTOR Search journals, primary sources, and books on JSTOR by entering a keyword Your continued residency is truly valued and our #1 priority. Resident events are fun, and…, I love this place! Please try again. We were so excited to announce today that amenities are returning to the hours offered to residents pre-COVID on Monday, August 24, 2020. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. We are so glad you chose to make our community home and we look forward to giving you a place to call home for many years to come. View quality reviews … We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. I can't…, Beautiful apartment and great location (right next to the Galleria, Highland Village, and 610 entrance to freeway at Woodway. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. Check for available units at Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX. My three years at the Astor Tanglewood have been a great experience. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Read 65 reviews of Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX to know before you lease. We appreciate your feedback. Did you. We are delighted that you enjoy your apartment home, and look forward to considering your feedback. Search for other Real Estate Rental Service in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Please stop by the office anytime to inquire about reserving a space just for you. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. The apartment floor plans are nice and with great finishes. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide an excellent level of service and living experience, and it sounds like we missed the mark. The staff and maintenance team have always been helpful, attentive, and very supportive. All my guest always say, it looks likes you live in a luxury hotel. Find 43 photos of the 502 S Post Oak Ln APT 624 apartment on Zillow. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Thank you again! The gym and club room is so beautiful and the maintenance guys are super skilled, Its a wonderful apartment complex. Please feel free to contact me directly at 713.572.2200 and we will schedule a time that best works for you. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide an excellent level of service and living experience, and it sounds like we missed the mark. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. See current Rent Specials - Astor Tanglewood - Studio to 2 Bed priced $1,052 - $1,622. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Browse upscale stores that include Cartier, Giorgio Armani, Hermes, Fende, Bulgari, Neiman Marcus, and many more. Joao G. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. as it opens the doors. Hi there! Experience the art of living well at Astor Tanglewood. I love that I am so close to memorial to go jog or go hiking. Easy access to everything including memorial park. New Specials! Community could be cleaner but all in all a good place to live for the location. So far the water has been about $25.00 and electricity averages about $50-55 for a 745 sq. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! View more We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Hi Joao, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Astor Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com. I have been living at the Astor Tanglewood for one month and I love living here. Ratings & reviews of Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 77056 (36), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 77056 (31), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 77056 (15), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (8), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (18), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (23), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (25), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (27), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (35), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (37), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (37), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 77056 (26), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 77056 (16). I definitely plan on staying here until i purchase a home. No one cares about what their hourly employees have to say. We share your concern regarding the situation you mentioned, and we are always looking for ways our community can improve. I can unsubscribe at any time. Find the best-rated apartments in Houston, TX. Astor Tanglewood is great place to live. We understand that each person has a different living experience at Astor Tanglewood and we appreciate the constructive feedback. Thank you for your feedback on ways that we can improve our service offering, as well as your kind remarks. Find the best-rated apartments in Houston, TX. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. Walk or ride your bike to Memorial Park and experience one of their many festivals. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Staff works hard. We look forward to seeing you enjoy the pool, gym, and lounge soon. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Now Leasing! The community is located in such a nice neighborhood. Kayla, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. It is quiet and cozy. Multiple break ins in a period of a few months, vehicles stolen. Overall a very pleasant place to be. Please try again. I would, however, like to speak with about some of the concerns you mentioned. Highly…, Astor was one of the places I fell in love with after I visited. With COVID-19 we have more residents home during the day with their fur babies, which can cause a bit of waste during the day. Basically, you get what you pay for and I wish I would have paid more for a better place like Elan Memorial or Fairmont Museum District or Fairmont San Felipe. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Astor Tanglewood is conveniently located next to the Uptown/Galleria area, where you can find world-class shopping, dining and entertainment. Get directions, reviews and information for Astor Tanglewood Apartments in Houston, TX. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is P97000010253 . If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us or stop by the office. Thank you again! I love the amenities including full size washer and dryers. Pros: -Awesome neighborhood- great location (especially for getting to Downtown) -Well kept interior, very clean -Good sound proofing within apartments -Tall ceilings/doorways -Dog park Cons: -Break ins! And into cars! Thank you again! Best, Chassity Rowe Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. After working up an appetite, satisfy your palate by dining at RDG Bar+Annie, Arcodoro or Post Oak Grill. Residents are encouraged to report any suspicious activity they may find here onsite to the Houston Police Department immediately. All staff are friendly and helpful, and fellow residents are nice too. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Astor Tanglewood Apartments at 502 N Post Oak Rd, Houston, TX 77024. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. When you make Astor Tanglewood your home, you will relish in the luxurious amenities such as the sparkling pool and sundeck, membership level fitness center, granite countertops, … Read residents' comments about the area. Chass Rowe - Community Manager, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Best, Chassity Rowe Community Manager, Dear Anonymous: We appreciate you taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. I really enjoy living here, come see for yourself! See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. 29.7499-95.4785 Gables Tanglewood gables-tanglewood 5740 San Felipe Houston TX 77057 1050.00 5527.00 COMING SOON: Room Service Delivery from Local Foods for Resi Smoke-Free Community Grilling Area dmslivecafe/3 Find luxury studio, 1 & 2 bedrooms at Post Afton Oaks in Houston near the Galleria with gourmet kitchens & … Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide exceptional service to our residents and we are so happy to hear that we delivered on this. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Apartment…, There have been lots of little things here and there that have been annoying and frustrating. We take your evaluation seriously and we would welcome the chance to speak to you about how we can improve your experience. I give…, I love the location. Friendly neighbors, and even friendlier staff. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. Maintenance requests need to be responded to in a more timely manner. B+ epIQ Rating. Did you. Would definitely... Great location! Thank you again! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Maintenance could respond…, So far, my experience here has been as good as expected. I was not told of how to pay rent online. The management here under chansity rowe has not been impressive nor helpful and it has made my stay here less exciting and more stressful. Thank you again! Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. What I like the most is the security and location on Astor Tanglewood Apartments. Its so peaceful and quiet. Love it here! If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. View ratings and reviews for Astor Tanglewood, Property Management in . Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. We appreciate your feedback. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. But I don't hear my upstairs neighbor too much. 502 S Post Oak Ln Apt 621, Houston, TX 77056-1459 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,416/mo. Signed a one year lease and don't regret it. For the most part it has been enjoyable. Leasing staff are responsive and polite. You are kept informed of weather conditions and planned activities. Location is perfectly situated for access to everything Houston has to offer. Thank you for your feedback on ways that we can improve our service offering, as well as your kind remarks. It is a great place to live. With gated access and night patrol, the focus on keeping residents safe is evident right from the start. Overall, they've definitely got some things to fix here, but they ARE fixable. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. manteinance take long time to complete services. -THE SPRINKLERS ARE ON CONSTANTLY. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Astor Tanglewood Apartments at 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, TX 77056. On Tuesdays the pool is open after 1 PM for use, however the pool is open seven days a week until 10:00 PM. COVID update: Astor Tanglewood Apartments has updated their hours and services. Someone needs to monitor the garage entry! Amenities should be accessible past office hours. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tanglewood At Voss Apartments locations in Houston, TX. We currently have an on-site HPD courtesy officer here, available for you should you need him and we also have a partnership with nearby neighborhood HPD officers to assist us at any time. We understand your residency here at Astor begins after March when COVID-19 began to challenge our community and industry, causing you to have an unpleasant experience here thus far. All my guest always say, it looks likes you live in a luxury hotel. - Grant, Assistant Community Manager, We thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts since joining us at Astor Tanglewood. Would definitely... Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. We apologize for this and would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this doesn't happen again. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Read resident testimonials to learn first-hand … And, best of all, the…. The apartment floor plans are nice and with great finishes. Find 13 listings related to Tanglewood At Voss Apartments in Houston on YP.com. Across the street from MD Anderson is Modera Flats, 265 brand-new apartments designed to inspire. True Food Kitchen, serving healthy, tasty fare and catering to all types of dietary restrictions, including red chili shrimp, … View Astor's contact information to get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile. We apologize for this and would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this doesn't happen again. We understand your concerns about security. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Astor Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com. Find 43 photos of the 502 S Post Oak Ln APT 621 apartment on Zillow. 21 reviews of The Fairmont on San Felipe "I love my apartment here at the Fairmont at San Felipe. We do have them available on every level. Make Astor Tanglewood your new home. Please feel free to contact our office during business hours so we can set up a time that works best for you. -Hallways are a bit noisy. Please feel free to contact us as we'd be happy to share some additional information with you. My partner and I received so much help from the great Astor staff from the first call to set up a tour, to preparing to sign the lease, and through our first week here. The 820 sq. Mill Creek Residential is not doing enough to ensure the safety of its residents. We apologize for this and would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this doesn't happen again. I love that I usually never find traffic on my way in and out of the apartment considering the location of the…, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Astor Tanglewood is great place to live. We are glad that you've been able to make the most of your experience both in and around the community and hope that we can continue to provide a one of a kind living experience for you long to come. There should not be people loitering there! The community here at Astor Tanglewood is very nice. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Just with their cars parked outside of the building...sometimes they'll follow you into the garage to get in the gate after you. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we encourage you to reach out us at 713.572.2200, and we will set up a time that works best for you. There was a general error. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. My friends there are not complaining. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Would recommend. Lovely place to live. Again. Reviews Our resident reviews tell the story about life at Marquis at Tanglewood. Best, C. Rowe, Community Manager, Greetings! For me, it's about location, location, location. When you make Astor Tanglewood your home, you will relish in the luxurious amenities such as the sparkling pool and sundeck, membership level fitness center, granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and open concept floor plans. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we encourage you to reach out to us at 713.572.2200, and we will set up a time that works best for you. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager, Thank you for taking a moment to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, Texas 77056 - Rated 4.8 based on 18 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! I would love to invite you to our next town hall meeting, so please feel free to check your email for an official invite soon. We would like to the opportunity to hear your concerns as soon as possible. Find apartments near Astor Tanglewood, Houston, TX 77056 on HAR.com. Just a lot of stagnant water. It's insane. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. See all available apartments for rent at Tanglewood Place Apartments in Houston, TX. Our location is walkable and bikeable to the MD Anderson campuses, Hermann Park, … Hello! Kayla, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Hello There! View Not like the natural noises of it, but the "DING!" I would be very happy to speak with you at your earliest convenience. Near Astor Tanglewood Houston Arboretum & Nature Center, a 155-acre urban green space, offering nature trails, exhibits, workshops and events in various habitats, is less than a 5-minute drive away. See all available apartments for rent at Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX. Thank you again! Always very polite and…, This is to inform whomever is considering living here.