Get Bash Burgers Recipe from Food Network. I decided to go a bit over the top on this burger and used a bacon jam-filled burger patty, topping it with a fried egg and then serving it with a Cheddar Beer sauce. GRILLING STEEL 69160. Make the bacon jam In a medium skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 5 minutes.Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate to drain. 3 PACK GRILLING TONGS 64312. You'll never want another burger again! Posted on July 24, 2014 May 13, 2020 by Christin Mahrlig. Spread half a tablespoon of mayo on the bottom of a toasted hamburger bun, add bacon jam and top with avocado slices. This bacon jam recipe is in partnership with Rhodes Bread, a childhood favorite of mine, and all content and opinions is mine. Breakfast Burger: Juicy burgers topped with sweet and smoky bacon jam, and a fried egg. See our full disclosure policy HERE. Bacon Jam Ingredients: 1 lb of bacon, grease reserved after cooking 2 cups yellow onion, thinly sliced then roughly chopped (about 2 small onions) 3 tablespoons reserved bacon grease ⅓ cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons raisins 1 tablespoon worcestershire 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar 1/3 cup water **Optional pinch cayenne pepper. My Bacon Jam Burger is the best cheeseburger I've ever had! Recipes by Category; Recipes by Ingredient; Travel; Resources; Contact; Search; Burgers with Maple Bacon Onion Jam. Today we share his Bacon Jam Smash Burger recipe, which was cooked for a crowd of 4000 at the Burger Bash! No sugar substitutes, no gimmicks. (Five minutes if substituting Turkey burgers for ground beef). It perfectly balances the sweetness of apricots with the smoky bacon, while apple cider vinegar rounds out the acidity. Perfect for Burgers,Pizzas,Hot Dogs and so much more! You can have up to three tablespoons of maple bacon jam for 1sp. Choose from hundreds of Kevin belton bacon jam burger recipes that you can cook easily and quickly. Burger toppings as desired. The recipe below will only use about 1/2 to 3/4 of the bacon jam so #yourewelcome because there are so many awesome ways to … Add the burger and top with shredded lettuce. This recipe for juicy grilled burgers topped with a sweet and smoky Maple Bacon Onion Jam is sure to become the hit of the summer! Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Tomato, lettuce, onion, … Burger Patties – As previously discussed, a high fat blend of burger meat, shaped into 4.5 to 5 ounce patties is preferred. Bacon Jam Burger with Gruyere Cheese . I know that's a HUGE statement, but I've been told that so many times that I have to believe it. Enjoy discovering of new meals and food from the best Kevin belton bacon jam burger recipes selected by food lovers. Content.. Print this recipe. While the burgers are resting, spread butter or oil on the cut side of the buns and toast them in the skillet, grill or air fryer until they are lightly browned. Place the burgers on top and dollop a couple spoonfuls of Bacon Jam on top of the blue cheese. May 15, 2018 - If you're looking for the best cheeseburger recipe in town, look no further than your own kitchen! Use a slotted spoon and place the bacon onto a paper towel, reserving about a tablespoon of bacon fat in the pan. Jan 16, 2016 - Simple strawberry bacon jam, sweet and savory and perfect for burgers or serving with an appetizer as a sauce. Leave bacon grease in pan and add the onions. The bacon jam I use for this burger is my Apricot Bacon Jam recipe. Sharing is … Add Your Heading Text Here. Join my mailing list for Updates,Events,Blogs,and all Recipe request! Ingredients. BURGER WITH BACON JAM. This Bacon Jam Burger with Gruyere Cheese … Slice … Remove from heat and let the cooked burgers rest for at least five minutes. A Wood Pellet Grill Recipe Cooking Directions: Uncle Bubbas Brandy Bacon Jam Cut up your bacon, onion and set aside (I wanted big chucks for a burger topping) Place the bacon into a skillet and cook until crispy. A delicious bacon jam filled beef burger, with a fried egg and cheddar ale sauce. 63290. However, on the weekends I love to cook brunch. Great on burgers! Ground bison - can use ground beef if you prefer. Bacon jam - take the time to make your own. Recipe ; Purchase Items in this Recipe; Bacon Jam Smash Burger Recipe. We love to serve it as an easy to make appetizer with cheese and crackers. OIL MISTER 60940. Make sure to bookmark this recipe! Bacon Onion Jam Recipe! Lower heat to medium and add the thyme, salt and pepper. ; Bacon Jam – I like to heap a few tablespoons on each burger. MAPLE GRILLING PLANKS 63290. Grills and More; Grills; Recipes; … Kevin belton bacon jam burger recipes, articles and photos to love. 1 lb. Sharp cheddar cheese - any cheese will do. This Bacon Jam recipe is literally the best in the world. It's BBQ season and burgers are in heavy rotation around here. An easy and delicious bacon recipe, homemade bacon jam makes a delicious appetizer. Cook until translucent, about 10 minutes. Find all ingredients and method with preparation & cooking time. Keys to Good Burger; Other Grill Recipes; Bison Bacon Jam Burger; Recipe Ingredients. I highly recommend it for this Bacon Jam Burger with Gruyere Cheese, or just enjoy it slathered on toast and crackers! Home; About; Recipe Index. Toast the buns lightly on the grill. If you’re making your own, my maple bacon onion jam will easily top 10 burgers. The combination of sweet and salty bacon jam, melted Gruyere cheese, and ooey gooey egg drool a top a juicy burger is pure burger … 60940. On weekdays I usually just grab cereal or a bagel. Skip to content. Prepare your ingredients and start cooking Kevin belton bacon jam burger today. Tweet MAKE IT EASIER WITH THESE GRILL ACCESSORIES. May 30, 2019 - If you're looking for the best cheeseburger recipe in town, look no further than your own kitchen! It's made by slowly simmering bacon, onions, brown sugar, and spices until they become thick and jam-like. "Bacon strips can slide off a burger," says Josh Capon, chef-owner of Lure Fishbar in New York City, "but the jam gives you a bacon-packed bite every time." Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Pretzel buns - any type of bun works. It is the perfect burger topper! HOME / RECIPES / BEEF / BURGER WITH BACON JAM. Learn how to prepare BURGER WITH BACON JAM step-by-step. Kosher salt and black pepper - enhances the flavor. Chop bacon into bite size pieces and cook in cast iron pan until crispy, about 10 minutes. Spread some mayonnaise on the bottom half of the buns and top with arugula. My Bacon Jam Burger is the best cheeseburger I've ever had! The combination of sweet and salty bacon jam, melted Gruyere cheese, and ooey gooey egg drool a top a juicy burger is pure burger … Maple onion bacon jam: Turn side burner on grill to medium high heat. The sweet, jammy caramelized onions, the salty and chewy bacon, and the subtle sweetness of just enough pure maple syrup combines with burgers for one epic indulgent burger at a fraction of the points. It is … Directions. All the maple bacon dreams your burger deserves. It’s a simple burger with HUGE flavor, and the Bacon Jam, which is the star of the show, is not only good on burgers, but so much more! This can be done up to (3) days in advance. Primary Menu. This easy bacon jam recipe is salty, sweet, and syrupy with a little kick of vinegar, mixed with bites of bacon and onions. 69160 . Let me just start off by saying bacon jam is one of the best ideas to come out of a kitchen and it is SO worth the effort to make it. DIRECTIONS. Bacon Jam. Canola oil or bacon fat - used to cook the burgers. For the Grill: Brush the burger patties with oil, sprinkle with salt, and cook over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. They are also fabulous for breakfast for dinner aka Brinner! Spread barbecue sauce onto the remaining bun. 64312. If you haven’t already, make the bacon jam. Bacon jam.. buttery brioche buns.. and creamy brie cheese makes for a deliciously elevated burger that will be sure to impress! My favorite meal (besides lunch and supper) is breakfast.