Gabe Carey is a writer and editor with 7+ years' experience covering technology and gaming. 4K Full Frame HDR – High-resolution full-frame 4K movies with full-pixel readout without pixel binning that condenses approximately 2.4 times the amount of data required for 4K movies results in minimal moiré and jaggies. Just moved to Lenovo and not liking it! It lets you take photos and videos from different angles. Records 4K Ultra HD videos at 2880 x 2160 (25fps), 1080p videos at 60fps or 30fps, and 720p videos at 120fps. See more of Becky’s images on Instagram. But sometimes when I can’t carry it like when hiking its just my phone cam. I purchased the Fujifilm X-A3 (which is now the X-A5) instead. Next, we have Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II as one of the best cameras for bloggers on a cheap for a budget price. Quality: This is even more important than size and Priv delivers the best quality I have managed to find in a compact camera so far, with crisp colours and sharp photos in most cases with little to no tuning required. Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; you can learn more about our I am thinking of upgrading my camera so this post comes in handy. I have a 35mm prime lens which is simply epic for street photography and just got a 12mm wide angle lens as well. My first bridge camera was a Fuji and I remember how amazing the colors were. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II shoots 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound. But when I came face to face with a shark I was really pleased with the finished video. Sony understands this and that is why it has incorporated a high-capacity NP-FZ100 rechargeable battery in the Alpha A7 III. If you want to further discuss ‘your’ specific needs and what you’ll photograph, contact us at [email protected]. Before i’v buy’s my camera i went to a camera event and test a lot of camera’s and i chose the nikon d750 it’s an awsome camera. There are so many options out there but when your blog or website needs good quality photos, it pays to have a good camera! Bulky/heavy cameras will be a burden to you to carry it around. If you don’t have the budget to afford the Powershot G7 X Mark III right now, you can scroll down to see the best vlogging cameras that fit your personal budget. However, if you are intending to shoot high-quality YouTube videos, you don’t need 4K. Fujifilm X100F– if you’re looking for something smaller and cuter, look no further! There are no blurs around the edges of my photos, unlike its competitors. ", "Designed with families in mind, the Coolpix W100 looks as good as it performs. As a second option, we like the Canon PowerSHot SX530 HS (view at Amazon), it's a solid 16-megapixel camera that comes with a useful bundle including an SD card, case, and other accessories. I’ve been trying some newer versions of the body but they just don’t seem to compare to the old one which makes absolutely no sense! Take a look at Emily’s photos on Instagram. Eventually I tested the iPhone and fell in love with the quality. It’s a bit harder to focus on small subjects like macro details on flowers. Really cool post. To The Winners: Here is an awards badge that you can proudly display on your site to showcase being recognized for your hard work and dedication! Thanks for camera inspiration, will keep these in mind when I have to change camera. 15/12/2017. I LOVE my Galaxy S7 phone as well – and I think it does wonderful video too. Reviewers of the device have given the camera high marks for its excellent zoom and ease of use. I invest in lens Angle Fisheye Lens which gives me more clear capture especially when I am on travel.