THE USPS HAS JUST HAD A HUGE RATE INCREASE) PAYPAL IS AVAILABLE FOR VERIFIED BUYERS WITH CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY. It just fits snugly into the soundhole and has an 8' cord with a 1/4" brass plug that plugs right into an amp or P.A. Payment must be made within 24 hours of winning auction at end. And I'm listing them all up for auction. I went to emgs on my guitar works great hand made original.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-14748aa7164-0x119-, USE THE BUY IT NOW FOR A QUICKER SALE AND GET FREE SHIPPING. Great condition. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ACOUSTIC GUITAR PICKUPS YOU WILL FIND FOR UNDER $100. It is labeled"Rhythm" and"Patent Pending. We will immediately file a UPS claim for the item. Ships free within the Continental United States. It you like the 50's sound, the L-200S is for you! We do not mark-up or make money on shipping costs, so you get charged what we get charged. This is an early model judging by the font type. Item comes from smoke-free home. It measures 12.5K ohms. THIS PICKUP SOUNDS VERY DYNAMIC AND HAS LOTS OF WARM TONES. US customers in the LOWER 48 ONLY. Good luck at our auctions! Thanks for any input on this. I wouldn't be able to offer this item to intl. Have a look at our other. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Contact us within 24hrs to confirm when payment will, be made. The original plastic case bottom is rough. THX A MILLION! But im only listing it for 99 cents with NO RESERVE so it is priced right. Balanced for bronze wound strings. Sales, is final and no refunds. 50% off s/h of the 2nd item. Functionally, it works as well as new. On the back it has 7.75 z scratched in the plastic, Up for sale. AU $15.00 postage. This one might be an L90XL because it has a higher output and was originally white on the top. These pickups are"Super Humbuckers" designed by Bill Lawrence and they are a little different than the usual Gibson pickup from what I understand. 1/4 JACK. If you're still not sure of the item. Thanks for Looking, Vintage Bill Lawrence pickup w/ original chrome surround.one like this is currently up for auction for over $300.that makes this at $125.a great deal. Here's some details about the pickup from online: L-280s(TL=lead/bridge; TN=neck/rhythm) The L-280T's are based on the classic Fender Tele sound of the 1960s. Update your shipping location . Location: Winchester,CA,USA. Condition: Carefully unsoldered( not clipped) from its original installation. And that might look the best, having a HB or P90 floating there. International bidders: The following rules apply; It takes a little extra time to complete all of the necessary documents and prepare a package for international shipping. He was a pretty amazing person! 4 on my multimeter. 2. And I now have over 2400 100% positive! Hot vintage pickups. BILL LAWRENCE GOT IT RIGHT WITH THIS PICKUP& THEY DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. Made in Tennessee USA. But since I had it I figured it would be worth including for the collector. VINTAGE 1978 GIBSON MARAUDER WITH ORIGINAL BILL LAWRENCE PICKUPS - ALL ORIGINAL! I suspect that means they don't but I'll ask it here anyway. Shipping is a flat rate $6 to the continental US via USPS priority mail flat rate small box. youll just have a great sounding pickup! Thanks! PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU TRULY INTEND TO BUY. im only selling it now because im not into HOT pickups any more. nuff said. A woman playing autoharp won, the previous owner of this pickup finished second(playing Roy Acuff's"Great Speckled Bird" and the great Little Jimmy Dickins came in third. Good luck at our auctions! Used 1972 Bill Lawrence humbucker pickups replicas. Up for auction is this used Bill Lawrence L-250 single-blade pickup. PAYPAL only please. Posted with, VINTAGE BILL LAWRENCE 900L'87 HUMBUCKER PICKUP! At that time there were two models, the L90 4.0 and L90 6.0. All others. This is a stacked humbucker that fits into most single coil mounting holes such as those found on Fender Stratocasters. Bill Lawrence A-300 Pickup Acoustic Guitar Pop in A300 Fits Small Sound holes Save big on many items! Excluding holidays. Non-payers will be reported to Ebay and the ad will be relisted after 5 days. This is a nice set of great sounding Telecacaster pickups. INTERNATIONAL. Payment due at auction close. 10.3 k ohms. AU $275.00. This particular piece is very nice with original lead and original chrome cover and has a resistance of approximately 8 ohms. 1 reproduces the relevant page from Bill Lawrence’s now-famous scrapbook, where he archived all his wirings as handwritten diagrams. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your item. 10K Hum-Cancelling Clear and powerful with enough warmth for the neck position. Check out this site for lots of Info regarding this interesting creative man& his work as well as a great section on the L-500 series: http:www.billlawrencereview.com/timeline If you do your research or know about these already you'll see that these are the Real Deal. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! legendary vintage Bill Lawrence L90! Shipping: We use USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post or Fedex for most items. This is a Bill Lawrence(a.k.a. But you cost too much. I returned the guitar to original to sell it so now I have these remaining. Both pickups work and sound great! Starting a few builds and am looking for some Cheap Handwound pickup builders out there? For those who can't remember that far back and dont listen to the classic music of the 60s/early-mid 70s. PLEASE EMAIL FOR DETAILS. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab | This listing has ended. IBANEZ, BILL LAWRENCE, EPIPHONES!!!! VINTAGE USED BILL LAWRENCE BRIDGE& NECK PICKUPS FOR TELECASTER NICE SOUND.THESE ARE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER FOR 80'S PICKUPS.THESE PICKUPS ARE SUPER SOUNDING TO ADD SOME REAL VINTAGE TONE TO ANY TELE. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Great condition. I will strive for positive five star feedback from you by describing item accurately. Usually within 24hrs or the next business day after receiving payment and I'll combine shipping on most orders. Posted with, Original Gibson L6 S Pickups Excellent Condition Full length Leads Came from 1973 Gibson L6-S Fully insured USPS shipping to lower 48 states $10.00 USPS Priority International Shipping to Canada $20.00 We ship Worldwide. SOLD AS YOU SEE IT-SOLD AS IS. All International winners are responsible for any import taxes deemed. Very hard to vintage true vintage Bill Lawrence. | | Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album 1970's Bill Lawrence L- 550 Lead Mini Humbucker Pat Pending- NO RESERVE = 3 DAY AUCTION Hello and thanks for bidding! It is very important that we have a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and a DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER in case we have any questions or problems with your order! Canadians are overwhelmingly honest. It was only on the guitar for a week or so. 14 day money back guarantee so you may check items out. Logos are clean and intact. Below are the big clear pictures of the part! This high output, low noise pickup does not require batteries and will work with any guitar amplifier. There's still plenty of leads left for installation. But in amazing working order. THANKS. Bill Lawrence And his teachings-Article from Guitar Player Magazine Dec 1975 → August 02, 2020 Bill Lawrence answered 10 most frequent questions on pickups from … The pictures are your guide to item condition. AUCTION RULES: I ONLY ACCEPT PAY PAL. Bridge and Neck Position. It's more of an expansion effect. Description: As you can see. When it was initially installed. Sold 100% AS-IS. This one is wound hotter than the others I see on ebay so Im not really sure which pickup this is. Excellent electronic condition and very good cosmetic condition. Thread starter mrfett; Start date Sep 5, 2016; 1; 2; Next. Any help would be appreciated. He makes these by hand. If you choose the other 3 services. Dual blade configuration with exceptional clarity and drive! I no longer ship to Italy or France unless Fedex or UPS is used. About Trade Ads- FAQ* Trade ads are advertisements that run in various publications for the purpose of promoting a product. Extra packing materials and professional packing. They Supersize and Zoom WORLDWIDE AND EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE! These ads are very carefully removed from both domestic and international publications and carefully shipped to you. Pictures tell the rest of the story and are part of the description so please take a close LOOK at them. Powered by Shopify. All items ship in 1 Business Day of payment posting. EASILY MOUNTS IN THE SOUND HOLE IN SECONDS. And carries the full manufacturer warranty. 3. Had my tech hook them up to his multimeter to be sure they were working correctly. Jun 12, 2012 #2. The knobs and covers are crème. I ship the very next business day after auction close. BID WITH CONFIDENCE. Items usually ship within 1 day and many times the same day if paid by 3 pm CST. Bill Lawrence L-500 Lead pickup from 1980s. Questions? for the neck position. With sustain and mojo for days! Local pickup available. I will ship over seas. We will have to relist. Reasonable offers will be considered. not sure of the year. Shipping: We Ship Everywhere Around The World! Returns are always accepted- non-defective merchandise must be returned in ORIGINAL NON DAMAGED packaging. This era humbucking has the circuit board looking back with the deeper cover and because of its type of magnet does not disturb the string allowing for closer proximity without interfering sonically. Once payment is cleared. But I swapped it out for a different pickup. These were Bill Lawrence designed excellent sounding- limited production pickups- circa 1988-89 used in Gibson Les Pauls and other higher end Gibson guitars during that period. Express Mail is the ONLY trackable USPS international service. Home. Yes. Genuine BILL LAWRENCE USA Lead/Bridge Humbucker- P-90/Mini-Humbucker Sized. NO SHIPPING TO ITALY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! I can't find this pickup anywhere or any information about this pickup. Kindly email me and let me know. WITH EXCELLENT PACKING, WITH. This pickup has been used by many of the most famous guitarists in the world over the last 25 years. Bill Lawrence L-500 Lead/Rythm Humbucker Pickup Set Up For Grabs! Did I mention DEAD QUIET! The pickup is working. IMPORTANT! We are about 45 minutes south of Youngstown and 45 minutes north of, The Silencer- prebalanced with a beautiful black cover. Supporting Membership. Wiring is mil spec pure copper with silver plate shielded in teflon. All items will depart within 7 days of payment. Because I ordered& purchased these myself way back in 1980. Only 1 left! BILL LAWRENCE L500XL ELECTRIC GUITAR PICKUPS DIMEBAG Darrell Bridge Pickup. 7.5 inches of lead wire, pickup is painted black on top. Please ask all questions before bidding. Bill Lawrence is an uber-respected. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING! Bill Lawrence hot L-500 humbucker from 1979-80 with chrome surrounds on coils. FREE! But lurking somewhere in the middle is a pickup type that’s often overlooked: the P-90-style single-coil. This may include boxes. Unique spring-loaded mounting system for quick and easy mounting with no modification to the instrument. Jzchak Wajcman DBA Bill Lawrence USA is not associated with the designer Bill Lawrence since 1984. LET ME KNOW ANY QUESTIONS OR OFFERS. The lead is 4" long but can be extended if needed. Curious if there are in sound clips or youtube videos showing this pickup? The seal on this time-capsule pickup was only broken to measure the ohms. I'll ship it out the next day, and will send you a tracking number for you to track. NEWSLETTER- Sign up for our newsletter and also get special sale invites and promotions. this pickup has some serious cosmetic issues. I DO NOT SHIP OVERSEAS. There are 4 types of shipping which i provide. We live and breath music all day. 6) Indiana buyers are subject to sales tax of 7% 7) We will only accept returns on items significantly not as-described. Please email me for International shipping quotes-Up for sale is I believe. Need to be rewound or for parts. Unless other arrangements have been made. Location: Japan. Newsletter Clearance items Bill Lawrence A-345C Acoustic Guitar Pickup Bill Lawrence, A-345C Acoustic Guitar Pickup The Bill Lawrence A-345C Acoustic Guitar Pickup. 12" of the original lead remains. If you're not able to clear the payment with the 3 days. Most international shipments are subject to a customs duty charge upon import. We always combine shipping to save you money. You could contact me via email and let me know about which service you would like. Gmac thanks so much for all this info. The leads have been cut, but are still plenty long enough. Small humbucker pickup for Strat guitars. Barely used. Visit our main store online today by. I'm selling a pair of vintage 80's Gibson Bill Lawrence HB-L HB-R humbucking pickups. No signature required. These Super Humbuckers were used in many different Gibson models in the 70's including the ES-335. Every day. This isn't our hobby or some items we're selling out of our bedroom or attic. Please see photos and ask any questions before bidding. Lightly used. Silencer. All are DEAD! 5 way switch. Shipping to lower 48 United Stated only. Thanks and good luck! Including Alaska and Hawaii US possessions. Can be tapped to 4.5 K ohm approx. They work fine. All Canadians pay appropriate taxes on purchase and shipping. It comes with a tracking number. Confirm same day of auction when you will pay for the item. or Best Offer. Great sound and high output. Bill makes great, pickups and if you're checking these out. oldie, but goodie. This old gentleman once beat Little Jimmy Dickins in a local West Virginia talent contest about 70 years ago. It's an early version and as you know older pickups have more character with age. International Shipping: Please note that USPS does not track First Class or Priority Mail internationally- tracking by customs number varies by destination country. Used. From United States +C $19.57 shipping. info: Fully shielded sound-hole type pickup balanced for use with bronze-wound strings. The pictures are your guide to item condition. If you need additional information, please contact us, we will respond as s. Bill Lawrence L500 USA Humbucker pickup with mounting ring Measures 14.54 k ohms. Up for auction is a set of Bill Lawrence single coil conversion humbucker rings. Refer to the flat shipping rates stated in the listings. We ship to confirmed Paypal shipping addresses. Thank you! READ THE WHOLE LISTING BEFORE BIDDING/BUYING! This is a awesome sounding pickup. There are brands of Ibanez. Complete with Lawrence solderless connector and 12 foot custom designed low loss cable. I am celebrating my 17th year on ebay. Free shipping to the lower 48 with the Buy It Now! Long original leads and original screws and springs. shelf wear if any. Payment: We accept Paypal payments Only. 2) Items i'm selling are from Singapore. Play very well with anything you plug them in to. CANADA, MEXICO, EUROPE,AUSTRALIA& JAPAN. Thanks. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. OBLs are, I believe, from a company that Bill was directly connected with and might be cool in their own right. Please provide a daytime phone number or an alternate email address in case your email address is not working or our emails are returned as undeliverable. Has great tone, and has minimal signs of wear(please see photo) The cable is the original 12 foot shielded cable with the Laurence 1/4" brass plug. Just a couple inches long, but soldering with these is very easy given their circuit board 4 wire design. also they measure slightly longer than some other humbucker rings. Customs fees, etc. And i'm listing them all up for auction. Powerful performance both on stage and in the studio with the A300. Italy, Germany, Russia, South America, Mexico and any country we deem a risk. Beautiful sound! If the item is damaged in shipping contact us. Please contact me prior to bidding. You may need to do some final shaping to the bottom of the mounting rings to fit the exact contour of your guitar's top. We can supply tracking information upon e-mail request only. Real dime tone.not the mass production post sale garbage they sell now this was hand wound! Comes with the original pickup mount screws/springs. The electronics, which are unique to the Gibson Marauder and S-1 models, are completely intact and deliver a huge selection of sounds in all its various pickup configurations. On Jul-12-14 at 08:01:42 PDT. USA Shipping: $5.50 Item will be shipped within 1-3 days of cleared payment PayPal. 5) I ship International all around the world. No problem mounting it. SOLD AS YOU SEE IT-SOLD AS IS. They also include black pickup mounting rings and non stock screws and nuts(no springs) Have that classic vintage Gibson humbucker tone with a little more bite. Pickup is in good condition. Killer sparkling tone) The bridge pickup resonance tone is set to around 1.7-1.8KHz for that creamy Santana/fusion overdrive tone. Posts: 3,371. When we re-issued the program in 2006 Bill extended the model choices by adding the 2.0, 2.8, and 8.0 models for a wider market demand for more players today. Unique spring loaded mounting system for quick and easy mounting with no modification to the instrument. Make sure your Ebay and Paypal shipping addresses are correct. 75% off s/h of the 3rd item and we ship the 4th item free. Important: Please make sure that the shipping address you want is the same address on file with eBay and PayPal as we can only ship to the published confirmed address. Adjustable polepieces, low-noise design. You can hear each string ring clearly without any extra dirt. IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF BUYER THAT WILL LEAVE XXX FEEDBACK BECAUSE THE SHIPPING CARRIER COST WAS A DOLLAR OR TWO LESS THAN YOU PAID, DON'T BUY FROM ME. This is the pre-patent model whose praises were sung by Dimebag Darrell. Bill Lawrence A400 Archtop/Dobro Magnetic Pickup, Bill Lawrence Acoustic Guitar Pickup The Silencer FT-145, Bill Lawrence L250T Telecaster Guitar Pickup, Bill Lawrence S1 Single Coil Neck Position Strat Pick Up, BILL LAWRENCE USA L550L P-90/Mini HB Size Lead/Bridge Humbucker Pickup ZEBRA, Bill Lawrence FT145 Acoustic Guitar Pickup. 2) Items i'm selling are from Singapore. Up for auction is an original set of Bill Lawrence guitar pickups. Check his website for details. Guitar Pickup The Bill Lawrence A-300 Pickup Acoustic Guitar Pop in A300 Fits Small Sound holes. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTIC PICKUP THIS IS IT. 5 year warranty Prebalanced pickup for acoustic flat top guitar. The tele neck pocket was very tight, and so some of the plastic base was filed off to make it more compact(it should be visible in the attached pictures, where the rounding of the edges appear more oval) I just wanted to point that out, but there was no damage or tone impact from this mod. Thank you for visiting our ad and happy bidding. 3) If you have zero or less than 10 feedback. I've not thought about that in some time but then considering the fact that the alnico magnets are in such close proximity to the coil, you have a point. Int, 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false For your consideration is this very nice example of a vintage Gibson era HB-R humbucking pickup designed by Bill Lawrence with original chrome cover. Thanks for looking! This state of the art banjo pickup that amplifies the true sound of the banjo's acoustic sounds It does not sound like an electric banjo It sounds more like a banjo that has been microphoned. We think that once you shop with us you'll return again and again as customers are our#1 priority. This is a noise free Strat pickup that fits perfectly in all Strat positions. We will only ship to a verified Paypal address in the CONUS to an eBay member with more than 10 positive feedback. The middle pickup is setup with a treble bleed resistor only. Fully shielded. We live and breath music all day. Used. I bought this new sometime around 2001. Thank you for viewing my listing! It is a noiseless design, and is well regarded among Tele fans. If I say it is"untested" or"as-is, then there are no returns on that item no matter what. PB1 Precision Bass Pickup Set, Vintage, P-Bass Sound, Flat Pole Pieces, Two Conductor Wire, DC Resistance: 10.1k, Made in the United States, The Bill Lawrence USA PB1 Precision Bass Vintage Pickup Set provides vintage P-Bass sound and construction. This is a L-500XL pickup built within a standard pickup housing. And we cannot make changes to the order once it is in shipping. The value of the resistor is set to roll off just enough high end to be pleasant but still provide the maximum. Business: We need to hear from the winning bidder within two(2) days of end of auction. I sure was! If for any reason you are dissatisfied. Below are the big clear pictures of the part! Powerful performance both on stage and in the studio Natural acoustic sound at high volume level without feedback Instant mounting Fully shielded Complete with Lawrence solderless connector and 12 foot custom designed low loss cable Adjustable pole pieces and built in miniature volume control Or CALL US at 1-800-225-1403 to order by phone! The fee depends on your countries’ import regulations and is usually a small percentage of the declared value of the item be. They sound great Buyer pays total shipping No International Lower 48 only. Just the pickup. Includes screws.