It's the kind where if you look at it from outside, you can't see inside (but if you look from the inside, you can see outside). Other times a bird will peck at the window, which is annoying and distracting. Ways to Stop a Bird From Attacking or Pecking at Your Window. It starts about 7am and keeps going until about 8pm. One morning, bright and early, I was woken up abruptly by a loud knock knock-knocking on my window. It's quite annoying. Cover up the window: You could break up reflections by leaving the window dirty or by using decals. They believe the blackbird means the dark hands of death has come to take a relative. I have a red Cardinal that keeps hitting my windows. Wouldn’t you know it she lost three of her brothers. Drove us crazy. Almost every morning, a bird with yellowish beak, yellowish oval shape around its eyes, red feathers on it's chest and black feathers on its back, comes to knock on my window at 5:50 am there about. When a bird flies through your window, it could be a sign of finances. the cheek of … It was beautiful. A male cardinal has been tapping on my window EVERY morning for over a month. He goes from window to window. I parked my car at this gym this morning and a white and black bird with long tail feathers and red to the sides of the head and chest sat on my car window after I open it, It chirped and sat for about 20 seconds then chirped and flew away. Roseann Says: March 29th, 2014 at 4:08 pm. So for his sake, you need to do something that will eliminate the reflection on your windows. Our sleep patterns were so disrupted that we began seeing the effects at work. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Not all naturally occurring phenomenon are to be interpreted as omens. Quite bizarre. Of course our tapping looks different then a beak at the window. Today I looked up the meaning of seeing cardinals. So I guess after all it was just a bird. But just hope it’s for good and not for evil. Can you identify the birds? Every morning for more than one month in our window come Red Cardinal and he hit window 3-4 times like he want to come inside. The bird is attacking its own reflection, which it mistakes for a rival. Bay Window vs. Related Articles Contents. It's a window in the front of my house. Sometimes it falls down, sometimes it just takes off and does it again. We have an oriole bird that keeps coming to our sliding door keeps bumping into it then hops an sits on the screen. One common rule of thumb when this incidence occurs is taking records. or glue on with flour and water, or lightly spray, just to muck up reflection, that fake snow spray you can wash off. Hello, For many months now we have had birds tapping at our window. This is familiar. If you would like to help the birds, sticky tape paper along the bottom foot of effected windows. Birds are often thought of as messengers of God. They have quite a chilling silhouette if you ask me. Bird Hits my Window Every Day - Female Cardinal Attacking my Window - Duration: 1:03. If you keep having this issue, here is some more information on why they do … Playing close attention to this phenomenon is the key to deciphering the message God has for you. Plzz rly. This particular sign could arise both in dreams and in real life. If they are not initially confused by the reflecting glass, they sometimes miss seeing glass all together and crash into it head first, which is usually lethal. Asked by Wiki User. So generally, according to all traditions, a bird hitting your window signifies change. The day he died there was a bird pecking on our window in the morning, it sounded like a rhythmic 3 knocks on the door. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! It stared … When a bird hits your window, it could mean a message from someone in heaven. Anyway I didn’t believe it till it happened. It could also mean the problems are gradually ending, and you need to be patient. Birds have a very interesting relationship with windows and glass that's not unlike a baby seeing a mirror for the very first time. I think he’s trying to give us a message. Birds are pretty symbolic. This doesn't really work and stops light from entering the room. This morning and after 48 hours since his death, the bird came back to tap on all my windows after about 1.5 weeks of being gone ( or maybe I just did not notice him). That fear can be felt in the vibration of your words. Death is Looming. A bird with with eyes and colorful skin (feathers) always hit my window what does it mean, It’s relieving to hear it’s not just me experiencing these things, I’ve woken up twice to see a magpie on the corner of my window perched and pecking at my window.