It was 4 o’clock on a Sunday, so I couldn’t go to the store. Active Yeast. These breadsticks are best enjoyed immediately out of the oven, but they’re super good re-heated. They come out of a soft and delicious oven – the whole family will love them! I sprinkle it with a little flour so it doesn’t stick to my hands as I press it flat. Cut the dough every 1-inch (more or less) into strips with a pizza cutter. This looks so amazingly easy and delicious! […], They were wonderful! Just cut down and serve. Spread melted butter on dough. Learn more about. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Serve immediately. Leave long or twist the ends and then place the breadsticks on baking sheets. BREADSTICKS RECIPE . delicious nutritious tortilla inspired food. In a Kitchen Aid or other mixer with a dough hook, add yeast, sugar, salt and warm water. There’s no kneading and rolling. Bread sticks. Homemade Breadsticks bake up light and fluffy and then brushed with a quick garlic butter for the ultimate addition to our favorite Italian dinners like lasagna, rigatoni and spaghetti. Want to learn how to make breadsticks? Pair perfectly with any important dish. Great Tech gifts for Christmas at Best Buy, Food Preserves -Canning, freezing, Jams, Etc. Add in remaining 1 Tbsp + 2 1/2 tsp granulated sugar, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 3/4 tsp salt and vegetable … On a lightly greased countertop, pat the dough into a long rectangle, about 16-inches by 7-inches or so. Prosciutto-wrapped grissini breadsticks with cheese sauce 1 review . Mix in flour and salt. Grissini breadsticks are one of those things I had to make over and over again until I got the recipe … Make sure you check out our new website, Fast Food Bistro! I use my old cookie sheet that has cut marks in it because you’ll be cutting the dough into sticks right there in the cookie sheet! This garlic breadsticks recipe comes together so fast, it’s a shame to not give it a try. Get one of our French breadsticks recipe and prepare delicious and … What’s your favorite go-to side dish? Put the self-rising flour and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in the bowl. It's dedicated to quick, simple meals and more for all homemade chefs! Ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon to combine. But whatever. You can also put it in a food processor or stand mixer and your dough is done even faster. It might be a good idea to make a double batch! Put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. That’s nine breadsticks between the two adults. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll dough into a 14x10-in. However, if you have … (Insert sarcasm.). Mix yeast, sugar, salt and warm water in mixer. Let it the breadsticks rise for another 10 – 15 minutes. So if you are in a hurry make these breadsticks. This is a fantastically easy and delicious recipe for bread sticks that's ready in 30 minutes. Jump to Recipe . Thaw 12 frozen rolls according to the directions on the package. Then I remembered a breadsticks recipe I have for the most delicious garlicky breadsticks EVER! Privacy Policy. If your friend needed some TLC, what dish would you have taken? To make these easy garlic breadsticks you start with making the dough. Brush with garlic butter and you have the perfect side for a bowl of soup or a salad. It is a popular dough as it one of the easiest dough recipes that almost can’t go wrong. Take them out of the oven and brush with more melted butter before serving. These easy breadsticks are super easy to make and save you time. These are the best warm! I love that this recipe is fast and easy. All golden and delicious. Classic crispy Italian bread sticks, great as a snack or for dipping. Press into a greased large cookie sheet. Normally they are baked with yeast but if you are in a hurry and still want to serve a breadstick you need an alternative. You can wrap them up in some aluminum foil and pop them in the oven at 275 F for 15-20 minutes, or just microwave them. Probably because I know how good these are. Thanks again, this made things MUCH faster, and they were AWESOME. Cut in half lengthwise; cut each half widthwise into 1-in. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and dried parsley. Let’s get started! DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TORTILLA CHANNEL NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE NEW RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS INTO YOUR INBOX! Bake at 375 for 15 - 20 minutes, until breadsticks are golden. Don’t you love what the parsley does the look of these? All Rights Reserved. Each kid ate two. If you are wondering what is two-ingredient dough? Place butter in a shallow bowl. Then cut them in half crosswise. Because with this dough you do not use any yeast and as a result, you do not have to wait for the dough to rise. Sandy. CLASSIC RECIPES MADE PERFECT. My name is Amber! I am passionate about photography, crafting, baking, and helping families make cherished memories from every day, ordinary moments. These things are phenomenal. Melt the butter and combine with the garlic powder, Preheat the oven to 425˚F and bake the breadsticks for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown, Take them out of the oven and brush with more melted butter before serving, The Best Burrito Seasoning To Spice Up Your Recipes, Enchilada Seasoning Mix That Will Make Your Recipes Exciting. Let rest for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 425˚F and bake the sticks for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Calories: 174; Fat: 8g; Carbs: 19g; Protein: 6g; Sign me up for the weekly recipe newsletter via email. Melt 4 … Cut the dough ball into six wedges. Melt 1/4 cup of butter and spread it onto the cookie sheet. And you know what? This breadsticks recipe … Breadsticks are easily made with a simple bread dough: roll or cut the dough into strips and bake in a moderately hot oven at 200C/390F/gas 6 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden-brown. If the dough is to sticky add more flour. How to make easy breadsticks. Use one half for a pizza and the other half for breadsticks or use both halves for breadsticks. When I made these last night, I completely forgot to let them rise the second time. This was like pea soup so I added more flour. Because, you know, this breadsticks recipe is really hard. Insert sarcasm.) As the main ingredient of this recipe is two-ingredient dough take a look at the recipe video. Ahhh, my mouth is watering. . Can you make this easy breadsticks recipe ahead of time? Ahem. Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks. Hearty Hamburger Vegetable Soup to warm your soul & feed your appetite, […] Pair it with Orange Fluff jello salad. Super Easy Pull Apart Bread Sticks - Topped with herbs and cheese these soft bread sticks bake up in one pan. Let rest for 10 minutes. Unsubscribe at any time. Last week I found out a friend of mine needed some extra lovin’ from her friends. I thought a good delicious loaf of bread would be good, but there was no time! Italian Bread – With the most amazing dip. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray. I can comfortably fit 12 breadsticks on my baking sheet. Recipe by: bakingmaster. strips. Put the dough on a floured board and knead the dough a couple of times so you can shape it into a ball. I made 270 of them, finger-sized, with 2 double batches, put them in 20" X 20 " pans. Let stand for 5-10 minutes or until foamy. Gradually add milk, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Simple. Knead the dough by hand on a floured surface until very smooth and soft, 3 minutes. There was no time to make her a dinner, and not all women want a dessert. It may or may not have been me. Sign up and receive our weekly recipe newsletter via email. Soft, flavorful and they melt in your mouth. Add the flour and knead for 3 minutes. I could go on, but let’s just get to the recipe, eh? One of my favorite meals is some warm soup and breadsticks. Put the self-rising flour and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in the bowl. Please read my Privacy Policy for more information. You’ll be thanking me later. Thanks for the tip! It doesn’t require any rising time so it is ultra-fast to make. 1 dsp dry yeast 125ml warm water 250g strong flour 1 tbsp olive oil BRING ME SWEETS!) Posted on April 15, 2019 By: Author Deborah Andreasen. Sprinkle powdered Parmesan cheese (the kind that comes in the container) over butter, about 1/2 cup. The dry ingredients in this homemade breadstick recipe are quickly formed into a dough with just a splash of milk. 20 min. Learn how to cook great French breadsticks . Directions. I also love how flavorful they are. This is a super simple recipe that anyone can make! Within an hour, I was delivering a piping hot plate of delicious breadsticks. Mix with a wooden spoon to combine. Lightly flour the counter or a breadboard and roll out into a rectangle. French breadsticks recipe. If you serve leftovers, heat them in the microwave for 10 seconds. Cut into 1.5cm strips. (I am NOT one of those women. ), garlic powder and parsley. —Billy Hensley, Mount Carmel, Tennessee I made a batch of these last night. Hi, great to meet you! For these easy garlic breadsticks, you need only a handful of ingredients. They take very little time and effort, yet will give your family thrills at the dinner table. Cut the dough ball into six wedges. Easy Breadsticks Recipe. I'm Mireille and love to combine cooking delicious, nutritious food, photography and making videos.I hope you enjoy The Tortilla Channel and join me on this food journey. Melt the butter and combine with the garlic powder. Add flour and mix/knead with dough hook for 3 minutes. I’ll send you a simple guide that will help you declutter your home and improve your life!​Get the Free Decluttering Ebook by subscribing below. Put the dough on a floured board and knead the dough a couple of times so you can shape it into a ball. Copyright 2020 - The Tortilla Channel. Or cursing me. Completely thaw breadsticks and reheat for warm breadsticks. Breadsticks are around forever and originate in Italy. Let me help you create a legacy of memories with your family! Copyright © 2020 Busy Creating Memories | Layton, Utah | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Bamboo on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Roll each piece of dough into a long rope about 7 inches long. Used a pastry brush for the butter, The first batch everyone said they needed more salt, so on the second batch, I swapped in Garlic SALT for Garlic Powder, and it was perfect. Make sure every breadstick gets a little. These simple and Easy homemade breadsticks Recipe are easy to make and their taste is incredible! No more kneading or rolling out dough into individual breadsticks. Can we get a close up of those seasonings?! Put the dough on a floured board and knead the dough a couple of times so you can shape it into a ball. My friend texted me later and said her eyes were rolling into the back of her head with every bite. Brush each breadstick using 2 tablespoons melted butter; top with garlic salt. Breadsticks go with everything so I quickly whipped up a batch. Try it! My wee one enjoyed doing this (very thoroughly) with our pastry brush, but you can just sprinkle the flour with your fingers. How to Make Easy Homemade Breadsticks . Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 8 or 9 strips lengthwise. See? This recipe makes 12 breadsticks but you can easily make less or make more. Brush the sticks with the butter mixture. Using your fingers and the heel of your palm to press the dough out evenly, pushing into the corners of the pan. You can customize how the breadsticks are cut depending on how big or small you want them. You can have soft buttery breadsticks, without the wait. There were 16 breadsticks to start out with, and I wrapped up only 3 leftovers. These definitely look delicious and my son keeps asking me for breadsticks so I have to try these! They’d be a great addition to any party. Homemade Biscuits – So good with gravy. Or freshly baked rolls or my favorite Irish Soda Bread. Here's my latest carb indulgence. Fast, easy, delicious breadsticks that are smothered in butter, cheese and garlic. They still turned out ok. Breadsticks may be reheated in the oven, microwave or toaster oven. Best of all, this simple homemade breadsticks recipe is so SO easy to make. The video contains step by step instructions and shows you how to make this dough by hand so you can easily follow along at home. The Best Breadsticks Recipe – Fast, Easy, Delicious! I love using parsley because it adds such a gorgeous color to the breadsticks. While the dough rests, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread the melted butter onto large, rimmed baking sheet (about 11X17-inches). I won’t tell you which one of us ate five. Home » The Best Breadsticks Recipe – Fast, Easy, Delicious! Put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Cut into strips with a pizza cutter. Sweet. We respect your privacy. OTHER BREAD RECIPES-Easy Dinner Rolls – Easiest dinner rolls recipe. rectangle. How to Make Easy Breadsticks. Roll into a 2 … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality French breadsticks recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Enter this two-ingredient dough breadstick recipe. Further, if you are on Weight Watchers you can eat this dough. In a Kitchen Aid or other mixer with a dough hook I'm so glad to have you here! How to Make Homemade Breadsticks In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl), stir together the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Plop the dough into the middle of the cookie sheet. Turn onto a floured surface; knead lightly 10 times. Bread and Yeast Goods / Cookies Crispy Breadsticks (Grissini) August 25, 2016. Everything Bagel Recipe – With so many topping options. That’s a good thing, right?! Bake in the preheated oven until breadsticks are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So, if you’re in a pinch, I hereby give you permission to shorten or skip the second rise. Serve immediately. Start by dusting two or three baking trays with flour. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe & Comment. Make the topping: Brush the breadsticks with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter and sprinkle with 1/4 … Quick & easy to make and the perfect recipe for beginners. If you know that your yeast is fresh and active there is no need to do this step. These are simple to make and taste just like they came from a restaurant! Bake at 375 for 15 – 20 minutes. Learn how your comment data is processed. And breadsticks are so diverse, they go with soup, spagetti, casserole, whatever! The full recipe is below, but I’ll walk you through it so you can see some of my tricks. This post may contain affiliate links. Easy to make, good to keep. Put the self-rising flour and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in the bowl. I never thought about making bread sticks like this. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/easy-peasy-bread-sticks This is also an easy recipe to double if you’re feeding a crowd, or if you just really like breadsticks… If you like this dough and these breadsticks there is a whole host of recipes that you can make with this dough. Let rise 10 - 15 minutes. Easy Breadsticks Recipe are a family favorite because of their fun twisty shape. Try this recipe tonight. They augmented my daughter's graduation party meal, and they were all devoured! I love to experiment in the kitchen with simple ingredients like refrigerated biscuits. Roll the dough out on a piece of parchment (about a half inch thick) and then use your pizza cutter to cut the … These breadsticks taste amazing on there own as a snack but you will love it, even more, when you serve it as a side dish. This dough is made with Greek yogurt and self-rising flour. The results usually are a big hit, as was the case with these super fast breadsticks. Contrary to popular belief, breadsticks do not need yeast. These homemade bread sticks are right there! Cookie Policy. Soft breadsticks filled with garlic butter and topped with parmesan seasoned butter. Another great idea is cheesy Garlic Breadsticks. You don’t have to put them on the counter top to roll out or anything. They are not only super tasty but also soft and a little chewy. Pour the melted butter over the top. If the dough is to sticky add more flour. Made a recipe please tag @thetortillachannel on INSTAGRAM, PIN on PINTEREST, and like us on FACEBOOK for more information and updates.