By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain… —1 Corinthians 15:10. By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain… — 1 Corinthians 15:10. It’s been an adventure none-the-less. Lakeview Christian Center: New Orleans, LA > By the Grace of God I am What I am (Pt. I have a background in web design, event planning and I publish a magazine called www.amoize.com. Revelation 21:27. No, I worked harder than all of them(C)—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.(D). Date: Friday, December 04, 2020 Chapters: I Corinthians 15-16 Message: By The Grace of God. “Every person there showed me kindness, compassion, care. 317 My story with my dad isn't one I like to tell. No, I worked harder than all of them —yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." 1 Corinthians 15:10 The way we continually talk about our own inability is an insult to the Creator. His grace which was bestowed on me was not futile, but I worked more than all of them; yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.- World English BibleBut bi the grace of God Y am that thing that Y am; and his grace was not voide in me. 91 likes. NOW PLAYING: Lifestyle Buzz ' I am lucky by the grace of God that I am here' Montana woman recounts COVID-19 experience KXLF Butte, MT The Apostle was, all his life, under the hateful necessity of vindicating his character and Apostleship. I AM SOMEBODY BY GRACE Eph 3:7-8, "Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Don't miss out on a tremendous blessing by getting this book and learning so much more about yourself and all that God intended us to be... By The Grace Of God I Am What I Am is even going to be what I use in a home group Bible Study because the message that is … About; Search for: You dwell in my Soul. "By The Grace Of GOD I Am What I Am!" This video is unavailable. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. The way we continually talk about our own inabilities is an insult to our Creator. I am … xv. | 1Corinthians 15:10 xv. By the Grace of God I Am What I Am. BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM FREE FROM SIN. of life!" But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not found vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. I am smart. I am Redeemed Tanya Hugo / September 11, 2019 redeem /rɪˈdiːm/ verb compensate for the faults or bad aspects of. The Book of John Sunday Service Liberty Faith Church. Really, I am what I am. 1 Corinthians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. The Apostle Paul was wonderfully --- fully --- and undeniably converted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM WHAT I AM by Oswald Chambers [b]BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM WHAT I AM[/b] "His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain." . I am a 27-year-old wifey and mother from Chattanooga, TN, but I currently live in Los Angeles, CA. 15:10 Paul's speaking here. —1 Corinthians 15:10 The way we continually talk about our own inabilities is an insult to our Creator. Jul 20, 2020. “I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am” Sensing his unworthiness to so much as be called an apostle, because he had so grievously persecuted the Lord’s people, he exclaims, “But by the grace of God I am what I am” (1 Cor 15:10). 15:10 But by the Grace (the unmerited favor) of God I am what I am, and His Grace toward me was not found to be for nothing. With lowly reverence at . And his grace, etc. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Stream By the Grace of God I Am What I Am — Sunday, September 6th, 2020 Roundtable by PlainfieldCS from desktop or your mobile device 1 Cor. But I labored more strenuously than all the rest--yet it was not I, but God's grace working with me.- Weymouth BibleBut by the grace of God I am what I am. By the grace of God I am what I am. … On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM WHAT I AM AND HIS GRACE TOWARD ME DID NOT PROVE VAIN: chariti de theou eimi (1SPAI) o eimi, (1SPAI) kai e charis autou e eis eme ou kene egenethe, (3SAPI): by the grace of God: 1Co 4:7 Ro 11:1,5,6 Ep 2:7,8 3:7,8 1Ti 1:15,16; His grace: 1Co 15:2 2Co 6:1) GRACE IN "TRIPLICATE" By the grace of God… By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain… —1 Corinthians 15:10 The way we continually talk about our own inabilities is an insult to our Creator. the foot of the Cross, bow . It’s the same grace that flowed into Paul’s heart when he saw the Lord on the road to Damascus. I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 15:11 So, whether then it was I or they, this is what we preach and this is what you believe.” “I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am” ― John Newton By the grace of God I am what I am an autobiography English version. I do not hate men or think that women are superior to them. Conc: Many things in life will fail us. Not by his own merit, which he considered so small, but by God's grace he had been enabled to do a more abundant work than any other apostle. . I built my life on God’s grace – I depend on it. New International Version (NIV), 1 Corinthians 15:10 in all English translations, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Acts, Comfort Print, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print. I find these words from John Newton so inspiring. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Anderson Rev. To complain over our incompetence is to accuse God falsely of having overlooked us. Yet in all this there will be people who will demand that I conform to their lists and ideas. As low as $30/day. . 11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. synonyms: retrieve,… His life was radically changed by God from slave-trader to minister and follower of God. 12Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. But, by the grace of God I am what I am - God, by his mere grace and good will, has called me to be an apostle, and has denominated me such. By The Grace Of God I Am What I Am By Oswald Chambers. by Won Yong Ji. The sanctity of life is about God's glory and human dignity. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. King James Version (KJV). Press Coverage; Issues; Donate; Volunteer; News. Show Details. is shameful or deceitful--but only those whose names . 'By the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain.' Play! parlor among your friends (John Newton's Letters) "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what . 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. (Verses like Romans 11:1) Romans 11:5-6 - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. Best match; Highest price; Lowest price; First editions; Signed copies; All copies; By the Grace of God I Am What I Am by Ji, Won Yong Seller Sweet Beagle Books Published 2004 Condition Near Fine with no dust jacket ISBN 9788939101050 Item Price $ 25.00. 'By the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain.' When I talk about him now, I don't ever talk about all the heartache my dad brought me throughout my twenty years, and it seems he was the source of a lot of it. King James Bible Study – “ And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not … It flows from heaven into our hearts, and smooths out the sharp edges over time. Which best represents the problem with the comment. Once out, she wanted to thank the doctors and nurses at St. James for being there for her and saving her life. Available copies. Ephesians 3:7-8--"Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”. However, I fear that we are not as pro-life as we think we are. 1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am. Next Verse >. This is the Psalm of the warrior, and David gives God the credit for every victory. — 1 Corinthians 15:10. To complain over our incompetence… Against Identity, or By the Grace of God I Am What I Am by Kendall Gunter on Jan 29, 2020 • 11:15 am 4 Comments “You are my eternal Father, but I am scattered in times whose order I do not understand. 9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but i laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. I actually ended up with severe sepsis that went through my whole body and I am lucky by the grace of God that I am here.” Fisk said. The way we continually talk about our own inability is an insult to the Creator. I am unique. We may mess our lives up, but God fixes and heals. how imperfect and deficient. By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain . —1 Corinthians 15:10. February 12, 2014 Our Love Letters bright, jesus, letters, light, love hisgracesavedus ~My Love Letters to My Love~ Holy Father, My soul is your dwelling place. I moved out here with my wonderful husband, Hudson, and beautiful daughter, Avaleigh, with the intent to pursue acting in the light of His glory! Like a river, God’s grace is constantly flowing. are written in the LAMB'S book . | MP3 | RSS: Text-Featuring a sermon is a less expensive way to bring this sermon to the attention of thousands on the right bar with optional newsletter inclusion. To complain over our incompetence is to accuse God falsely of having overlooked us. The deploring of our own incompetence is a slander against God for having overlooked us. Menu Skip to content. He's giving a testimony. "By The Grace of GOD I Am What I Am!" I AM SUPPLIED BY GRACE Heb 4:16, "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." The more you rely on God's grace, the more you're going to grow. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me has not been ineffective. There is no difference between . In fact, I worked harder than all of them, though it was not really I, but the Grace of God which was with me. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;" I was born and still am a woman. T.K. Read verse in English Standard Version KoDee Schrock. What an accumulative and all inclusive affirmation Paul makes of God’s grace in his life, knowing his past unbelief and treatment to Jesus! ” – Mark 8:34. If you admit a pig into your . By the grace of God I am what I am. The way we continually talk about our own inabilities is an insult to our Creator. down your soul and say, "My LORD, there is no . --1 COR. 10. For Y trauelide more plenteuously than alle thei; but not Y, but the grace of God with me.- Wycliffe Bibleand by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace that [is] towards me came not in vain, but more abundantly than they all did I labour, yet not I, but the grace of God that [is] with me;- Youngs Literal Bible. Grace sets me free. I would give everyone I know a copy of this book if I could!!! Written in English — 438 pages This edition doesn't have a … King James Version (KJV) Public Domain. Fisk was in the hospital for three days. (1 Corinthians 15:10) Paul realized that the first part of this verse might be … And one thing I am is free from sin. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. By the Grace Of God I Am What I Am By Ji, Won Yong. the greatest reprobate--but what YOUR grace has made! To complain over our incompetence is to accuse God falsely of having overlooked us. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me (1 Corinthians 15:9-10). “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 10. “By the Grace of God I Am What I Am” Oswald Chambers By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain… —1 Corinthians 15:10 The way we continually talk about our own inabilities is an insult to our Creator. (William Plumer, "Sinners Saved by Unmerited Kindness") In his old age, when he could no longer see to read, John Newton heard someone recite this verse, "By the grace of God — I am what I am." of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. It is by God’s grace you are what you are today and God’s desires to use your “I am what I am” (now), produced by God’s grace in your unique life for good things in helping others to find salvation and strength in life. By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain . 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. God forbid. Watch Queue Queue. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. 1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. 0 Ratings 0 Want to read; 0 Currently reading; 0 Have read; This edition published in 2004 by Lutheran Heritage Foundation in Macomb, Michigan. Instead, I worked harder than all the others—not I, of course, but God's grace that was with me. Sign In; 1 Corinthians 15. Ah! Having thought about His GRACE we can only reach the same conclusion as Paul – it’s grace that has made me who I am. “By the grace of God I am what I am...” (1 Cor. 1 Corinthians 15:10. But by the grace of God … Galatians 5:1: Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. By The Grace of God. To complain over our incompetence is to accuse God falsely of having overlooked us. "But by the grace of God, I am what I am. After googling what is a woman many times, most of the answers come up about anti-stereotypes, transgender, or feminazism. 10 But by the grace(A) of God I am what I am, and his grace to me(B) was not without effect. 15:10), which means that lovingkindness is the power that ultimately shapes whatever we are or will be. By the grace of God — I am what I am! December 4, 2020 By Christina. Yet, to speak more properly, it is not I, but the grace of God that is with me - This it is which at first qualified me for the work, and still excites me to zeal and diligence in it. Show all copies. O. Jermaine Simmons, Sr. of Jacob Chapel Baptist Church in Tallahassee, Florida. 13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. me and lost souls in Hell--except what YOUR infinite . Watch Queue Queue I was once led to believe that the "yoke of bondage" was the Old Testament Law. 2) 15:10 I laboured more than they all - That is, more than any of them, from a deep sense of the peculiar love God had shown me. Reg Kelly. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. King James Bible. VI. “I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am” ― John Newton. But by God's grace I am what I am, and his grace shown to me was not wasted. 13But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed vpō me, was not in vaine: But I laboured more abundantly then they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me:- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanBut by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me.- New American Standard Version (1995)But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not found vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.- American Standard Version (1901)But by the grace of God, I am what I am: and his grace which was given to me has not been for nothing; for I did more work than all of them; though not I, but the grace of God which was with me.- Basic English BibleBut by God's grace I am what I am; and his grace, which [was] towards me, has not been vain; but I have laboured more abundantly than they all, but not *I*, but the grace of God which [was] with me.- Darby BibleBut by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me, was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Knowing who you are in Christ is the key to a victorious life... You may have been called a "sinner" all your life. The Way of Love. synonyms: save, compensate for the defects of, rescue, justify, vindicate gain or regain possession of (something) in exchange for payment. Stream “By the Grace of God I Am What I Am” by StayTheWay from desktop or your mobile device 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. All rights reserved worldwide. Christian Standard Bible. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. - Webster's BibleBut what I am I am by the grace of God, and His grace bestowed upon me did not prove ineffectual. --1 COR. By the grace of God I am who I am… Published on July 17, 2016 by ammara31blog. I am also a content creator, I love trying new things, creating new methods, and introducing new ideas. The deploring of our own incompetence is a slander against God for having overlooked us. By The Grace of God I Am No darkness can drive out his light, but his light can drive out any darkness. It is the very place where we are joined together as one. No, I worked harder than all of them, yet not I but the grace of … July 24, 2020 by raviperry 0 Comments. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. By the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. Zebulon Grace Bulletin Nov. 22, 2020 11/20/2020 Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul. . the foot of the Cross (Charles Spurgeon) With lowly reverence at . I am what I am by the grace of God (1 Corinthians 15:10) I am a midwife, I help people birth their dreams. 1 Corinthians 15:10. Dr Ravi Perry 4 DC; Meet Ravi; Media. 1 Corinthians 15:10 in all English translations. Guest Preacher: Rev. “But by the grace of God I am what I am” 1 Corinthians 15: 10. He remained silent a short time, and then said: I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I am not. They will try to control and restrict me and remove my liberty – but not God. The Apostle was, all his life, under the hateful necessity of … difference between me and . I am kind. By The Grace Of God I Am What I Am is even going to be what I use in a home group Bible Study because the message that is shared in this book is something we ALL need to learn and live. Get into the habit of examining from God’s perspective those things that sound so humble to men. I Am What I Am By The Grace Of God This Psalm was written by David when he was at the heighth of prosperity and power, about the middle of his reign as King of Israel. If we do not exactly know . King James Version (KJV) < Previous Verse. And His grace to me was not without affect. Grace shapes my life.