I am…, Just returned from Italy and realized that our white Flip camera is gone. Premium & Budget-Friendly DSLR Rentals in NYC Browse our professional DSLR camera rentals and take your craft to great heights. ANGELBIRD SDXC 128 G CARD V90, (2) x ARRI HANDGRIP WITHOUT ON/OFF SWITCH, (2) x We'd love to get your feedback! AC CORD FOR MOST CHARGERS (2-PIN), (2) x dvDepot For All Your NYC Production Needs! NYC's premier cinema and still equipment and camera rental house. Camera technology has significantly advanced throughout the years. ELEMENTS 19MM ULTRA RODS 12" LENGTH, (4) x In the very rare time one of those companies have sent me a faulty piece of equipment, they have made sure that getting a replacement to set was a top priority and always” more, “These guys are always helpful and agreeable. From DSLRs to mirrorless and digital cameras, we provide professional-grade camera rentals at affordable rates. It is beautiful. LensProToGo is the perfect place to rent cameras, lenses, and other photography and video gear including Canon, Nikon, Kessler, FreeFly Systems, Steadicam, RedRock Micro and much more, all … I have not made any major purchases” more, “Probably the worst customer service experience ever, phone operators are very dismissive and unsympathetic (just take a look at all the review responses). Manhattan: 133 West 19 St. New York NY 10011. I was lucky to be invited there for a Heineken Thanksgiving Event. Photography Rentals from Unique Photo - Rent camera equipment from brands such as Nikon, Canon, Fuji, Sony, Sigma, Tamron, and more. Let us help you get new clients now!” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, 4 locals recently requested a consultation, “I'm incredibly impressed with the service at Foto Care. As a result, they render crisp and color-accurate videos. Brooklyn: 154 Bogart St. Brooklyn NY … You don't have to be a bigshot photographer to get service, even one little lens for a small job is no problem for them. The Go-To Rental Shop for Film and … Your opinions and comments are valuable to us. Front desk staff was super helpful and gave me a tour of all the…” more, “I took the Digital Photography, Focus Control & Lytro Camera, and Composition and Framing workshops. “DB Productions: Videography and photography services for businesses, events, and people looking to promote themselves through digital media. The rental fee comes with all the equipment you might need, so no need to walk with cases and bags of lighting etc. We're tracking back to our Hertz rental car left at Pisa airport or our…. Top-Quality Camera Rentals in NYC. Place your rental order online and pick up here in Brooklyn (Bushwick). If it's possible for them to do the work, they'll say yes and it will get done quickly and professionally.” more, “, lenses, and rentals. DSLR Cameras and Digital Backs, Lenses, Lighting, Grip, Computers & more! Join the camera … Professional camera gear rental for Canon, Sony, Nikon, DJI, Sigma, RED & all major brands. Our camera rentals consist of tried and true reliable older DSLR camera systems that the community has been using like the Canon 5D IV.. We also carry newer mirrorless camera … This camera is an ideal professional solution for narrative films and documentaries. The Imaging World Camera Rentals … #1 Trusted Mirrorless Camera Rental in NYC. Just needed one fisheye lens for a one day project... lens was great, staff friendly and knowledgeable, everything was smooth. I cancelled my order and went with Samy's Camera instead.…” more, “Great experience. I seriously have bought every piece of gear from him for the past 10 years. Take snapshots of your travels using light and compact mirrorless cameras or shoot scenes for your next film project with HD digital cinema cameras. ARRI HANDGRIP EXTENSION, LONG, (2) x Would definitely recommend!” more, “Foto Care is a boutique version of B&H or Adorama in the camera photography supplies market. Learn More The Best Vintage Lenses in New York. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Audio-Visual Equipment-Renting & Leasing in New York, NY. Based in the heart of Hell's Kitchen, Schiempflüg is New York's choice for grip, electrics, lighting, and camera equipment rentals. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative … They also have built-in audio features like microphones, making them an all-in-one video camera. From taking street snapshots and portraits to creating documentaries or shooting videos during your weekend trip, Adorama Rentals has the right camera for you. SANDISK CFEXPRESS PRO 512GB, (2) x The venue is very intimate yet spacious. “ for me. Our products are also from world-renowned brands and manufacturers like Arri, Canon, Leica, Nikon, and Sony, to name a few. Rent Canon, Nikon, Sony, ARRI, RED and Panasonic cameras. As your local camera store, we rent cameras and photography equipment to photographers throughout New York City. Go to Adorama Rentals for your various Camera needs. ELEMENTS 15MM ULTRA RODS 12" LENGTH, (2) x ARC Brooklyn• 370 19th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215 • 718.782.3020, There are no results for the prices you entered. Shop Digital Cameras, Photography, Pro Audio, Video and Darkroom Supplies serving the photography community for over 40 years. 800-223-2500 Rent cameras, lenses, photography lighting, and more. Video Camera Rental in New York on YP.com. We make sure that we have flexible and affordable rental rates so that you don’t have to go beyond your budget to have a high-end setup for your project. Stop by The Imaging World Camera Rentals in Brooklyn to rent our selection of cameras. - Canon 1D MKII or MKIII, Hello fellow Yelpers, CSI Rentals. BRIGHT TANG LEFT FIELD DOVETAIL PLATE*, (2) x While cameras were first used to capture stills, they eventually evolved to have video recording capabilities. Go to Adorama Rentals for your various Camera needs. I was even able to place” more, “Not sure what this Trisha lady is talking about. Explore our extensive inventory of cameras and related accessories and equip your project with pro gear within your budget. CORE SWX HYPERCORE9 98WH GM BATTERY, (2) x We make sure that we have flexible and affordable rental … Jeff Hirsch at Foto Care, who has been the owner since 1990, is a difference maker for the business. They did an *unbelievable* job. Join our community and stay on top of our latest gear, and behind-the-scenes. If you want honest advice, the best prices, and to feel like a valued customer, look no further than k&m. While I already had some experience with my camera, I found these courses to be incredibly useful refreshers on the basics” more. I always have a very seamless experience picking up and dropping off and the employees are very accommodating and friendly as well. Digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras are some of the most common types of cameras. CANON BP-828 LITHIUM-ION BATTERY PACK, (2) x Rent, buy and sell professional photography and film gear in your community. Foto Care 47 $$Photography Stores & Services. We require insurance or a major credit card to hold the replacement value of the equipment you are renting. Visit our two new rental locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Even if you're an amateur, they'll treat you with respect and…” more, Serving Long Island City and the Surrounding Area, “Shot at this studio for the first time yesterday. •Privacy PolicyARC Manhattan• 50 W 17th St, New York, NY 10011 • 212.627.8487 Medium format cameras, on the other hand, have larger sensors for capturing more light, giving you a higher dynamic range in your photos. Would do any event again and again. SANDISK CFEXPRESS PRO 128GB, (2) x Best professional photo & video rental in NYC. I am looking for a camera shop or possibly a person, who would be willing to rent me a D-SLR body for the day. DSLR Camera Rental in NYC? Items for the current selection range up to, Digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras, (2) x Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We edit and create content with…” more, You can request information from this business, “Using Social Media Marketing and Digital Strategy, we create growth of revenue, clientele, and most of all, Brand. They have an interchangeable lens system and exceptional image processing capabilities. Camera Rentals New York As one of the leading camera rental houses in New York, Focus Gear offers a large inventory of cinema cameras, lenses, and camera support, as well as lighting and grip equipment. SONY NP-FZ100 BATTERY F/ A9-A7RIII, (2) x Adding a business to Yelp is always free. camera & lens rentals ... New York Camera and Video: prices, specifications, terms, images, colors and packaging are subject to change without notice. Scheimpflug Rentals provides production support for every need from full narrative features or commercial productions. The quality was perfect (bright colors,…” more, “AMAZING space for a small 20-30 person event! They always make sure you're taken care of and they'll even help you if you don't know how to use the equipment properly. SNDSK EXTRMPRO UHS2 CARD 64G,300R/260W, (2) x It was sincerely a…” more, “Did my sisters baby shower here and it was PERFECT. Visit AdoramaRentals.com today for your full-frame mirrorless camera or HD camcorder needs, as well as lenses, camera accessories, and other supplementary equipment you might need for your project. CSI Rentals is a one stop shop for all your photography and video - cinema equipment rental needs as well as photo and video expendables sales, with a full stock of Seamless background paper, Gaffers … GOPRO HERO5 RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, (2) x Our kits include one Nikon or Canon DSLR of your choice, two batteries for … POWER CABLE IEC 60320 110/250VAC, (2) x It seems like the store hours change every other weekend, which delays all shipping. CANON LP-E19 BATTERY, (2) x Whether you are an avid Instagram user dabbling in street photography or a budding filmmaker creating your first film, cameras are essential equipment for producing the best photo or footage. Get exclusive access to our latest news and specials! 41-43 W 22nd St. Flatiron. Studio with greenscreen or backdrop, Camera, Audio and Lighting Rentals plus Office Space and Crewing, Video Production and Post-Production. CANON LP-E6N BATTERY, (2) x Copyright AdoramaRentals Ltd. All rights reserved. Today, you can find cameras made for a wide variety of uses. BorrowLenses rents a wide range of RED products, with rental prices ranging from $86-$350 per day for 7-day rentals. SONY NP-BX1/M8 RECHARBLE LI-ION BATTERY. Ensure everything goes right, rent … We are a New York City rental house with over 45 years experience in repairs, sales, and rentals of motion picture and digital video equipment including cameras, lenses and accessories. Authorized Dealer of Canon, Sony, Nikon, GoPro Best DSLR Lens Rental in NYC. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. The large sensor also spreads the pixels out evenly to produce crisp and clear images. NIKON EN-EL15 BATTERY FOR D810/850/750, (2) x These cameras also have interchangeable lenses and have a more compact build but offer a sleek design and optics similar to those of DSLRs. B&H Photo Video - Electronics and Camera Store. Hello World Communications might be nicest rental house out there. Adorama Rentals gives you access to premium rental gear from the world’s leading camera brands so you can easily find the best DSLR lens for your photography or … Rent the ARRI Alexa Mini, RED camera series, Cooke lenses, Skypanels, Ronin, Movi Pro, LED lights and more! The Go-To Rental Shop for Film and Entertainment in NYC. Cameras come in various models and specifications, with each having their specific uses and perks. DSLRs are also easy to use, whether you are an entry-level hobbyist or a professional photographer. Costs per day tend to decrease the longer your rental … Other services include Video Production, Photography, Web Design,…” more, “Trying to pivot post-COVID-19? Our products are also from world-renowned brands and manufacturers like Arri, Canon, Leica, Nikon, and Sony, to name a few. From a single stinger to a 5-Ton Grip Package, we have everything you … Online rentals for pickup or shipping also available! CANON BP-975 BATTERY PACK, (2) x And the rental price was very…” more, “, Scheimpflug or any other rental service I've ever worked with. K&M Camera - Rent Photography and Video Gear in New York City. … Mirrorless cameras are lightweight alternatives to DSLRs. CANON BPA60 14.4V BATTERY PACK, (2) x 212.333.5100 Adorama Rentals has long been one of the best places to rent mirrorless cameras and other types of camera equipment in New York City. Rent cameras, lenses, lighting, grip, production equipment and more cine gear at LVR in NYC. going to be shooting here a lot more this summer! Digital Camera Rentals in New York on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Photographic Equipment-Renting in New York, NY. Sunday 10AM-5PM Monday -Thursday 10AM-7PM Friday 10AM-3PM Thursday November 26th, 2020 10AM-5PM Phone Number. How much does it cost to rent a RED camera? KC was an amazing help and loved how flexible and understanding she was.” more, Serving New York and the Surrounding Area, “A very awesome camera rental business. (212) 741-2990. Call LVR for Pricing: (212) 594-0086! SANDISK CFAST 2.0 256GB EXTRMP CARD, (2) x Our gear experts securely ship lenses, cameras, stabilizers, supports, lights & mics. Rent digital cinema cameras, lenses, grips, lighting, photography & video gear in New York City. SONY 128GB XQD G/E MEM CARD, 440MB/S R, (2) x We have classic lenses in 35mm and 16mm format, for sale and for rent. Better yet, rent them from Adorama Rentals and enjoy impressive quality without breaking the bank. NYC SuperStore Pickup Within Minutes Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 01, 2021! New York, NY Rent Camera, Lens, Grip and Lighting, Best Prices on Rentals Join the camera sharing community! HD video camcorders, in particular, have higher resolutions and more specialized autofocus systems. I purchased a mirrorless camera (body and kit lens) and various accessories; I was assisted on the phone by Manny and in store…” more, “I had Dijifi scan my family's entire archives...thousands and thousands of photos, negatives, and other stuff. Pro Digital Cinema and HD Video cameras are specialty cameras for capturing and producing professional-grade footage. From DSLRs to mirrorless and digital cameras, we provide professional-grade camera rentals at affordable rates.