Price $ Loading... $ Published. When creating a miniature build, there is always a compromise on hard drive bays, optical drives, PCIe slots, graphics card choices, as well as the CPU cooler. For years, Noctua has been producing excellent CPU coolers and case fans. 53,00 ... AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processore (6C / 12T, 35 MB di cache, 4,2 GHz Max Boost) 4,8 su 5 stelle 10.089. It is a dedicated solution for the NH-L9a and NH-L9i models and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation. The Tech Buyer's Guru 16,938 views - Duration: 18:48. Close. The issue is that for some reason the voltage is so freakin high and it's not the issue with reporting in the 3rd party software - ryzen master reports such high voltage as well. @HaKN ! Because of ITX form factor, it has only 2 DDR4 slots, with maximum capacity of 32GB 3466Mhz memory. Noctua's fans, while expensive, remain favorites of many enthusiasts for their extremely low noise output. The NH-L9a-AM4 is the latest, AM4-specific revision of Noctua’s award-winning NH-L9a low-profile CPU cooler for AMD Ryzen-based HTPCs and Small Form Factor (SFF) systems. Filters. NH-L9i with AM4 bracket is mounted in a way that you can't do it improperly - you just tighten the nuts till the thread ends. Noctua sconsiglia di utilizzare questo dissipatore con processori di fascia alta come il Ryzen 9 3900X e 3950X. I went from using HWINFO to Ryzen Master and my temps went from 40-50C to 28-35C with occasional spikes to 45C when a background process was doing something. Noctua NH-L9i chromax.Black, Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x (Black) Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, 4 CDC 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 53,00 ... AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processore (6C / 12T, 35 MB di cache, 4,2 GHz Max Boost) 4,7 su 5 stelle 8.638. Noctua NH-L9i three way comparison: 1700/2600X/2700X (65W/95W/105W) In Sentry 2.0. “We’ve already introduced the black NH-L9i low-profile cooler for Intel in October, but now we also want to give design-conscious AMD users a new option with the black version of NH-L9a-AM4!” Recommended by more than 50 international hardware websites and magazines, the NH-L9a-AM4 is renowned as being one of the best low-profile coolers for AMD Ryzen CPUs and APUs such as the … 3700X, 3600, … Noctua NH-L9i, Dissipatore di Calore a Basso Profilo di Qualità Premium per Intel LGA115x (Marrone) 4,7 su 5 stelle 1.472. Cooler Master has introduced its new CPU cooler for small form-factor PCs. Shadow Rock LP, Big Shuriken 3 & NT06-Pro! I have installed the Noctua cooler on a Ryzen 5 3600. The Noctua NH-L9i has been the most popular low profile cooler on the market for a good while now. Noctua today presented its new NH-L9i and NH-L9a low profile CPU coolers for Intel and AMD. For this build we have choosen Noctua NH-L9i … The NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-L9a and NH-L9i coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). "La piattaforma AMD Ryzen ha guadagnato popolarità negli ultimi mesi non soltanto nella fascia alta, ma anche nei sistemi HTPC dalle dimensioni compatte", dichiara Roland Mossig, CEO di Noctua. " Since Noctua’s design team has released the NH-L9i for Intel years ago, they delivered another excellent product for Ryzen processors earlier this year, and this is the NH-L9a-AM4. Noctua NH-L9i chromax.black, Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x (Black) 4.7 out of 5 stars 334. Filters Sort. Low-Profile CPU Cooler Review: NH-L12S and NH-L9x65 vs. I've recently built a new PC on a Corsair SPEC 05 case. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2020. Noctua NH-L9i chromax.Black, Dissipatore a Basso Profilo per CPU (92 mm, Nero) 4,8 su 5 stelle 108. Thanks to the same proven heatsink design … Completed Builds Using Noctua NH-L9i chromax.black 33.84 CFM CPU Cooler. did you try to lower your voltage below 1,24? Filters. Noctua today introduced another addition to its chromax line of all-black CPU coolers: the new NH-L9a-AM4 chromax.black is a low-profile quiet CPU cooler for AMD's Ryzen-based HTPCs and Small Form Factor (SFF) builds. 45. At a super-low profile of only 37mm, the NH-L9 coolers are ideal for extremely slim cases and with footprints tailored to the respective socket keep-out zones, they provide full compatibility with tall RAM modules and VGA cards on mini-ITX mainboards. Idle / … From what I have noticed with my 3600 on a NH-D15S is that some monitoring software appear to the CPU as a workload and the CPU boosts, causing a high idle temperature. While I am not overclocking it, I wanted a decent and silent CPU cooler option and this does the job perfectly as I cannot hear it. It’s brother the Noctua NH-L9a is now starting to see increased popularity with the release of Ryzen and mini-itx AM4 motherboard.. As the title says I'm using a Ryzen 5 3600 with an MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max board. Replacing Ryzen 5 3600 stock cooler with Noctua NH U9S/D9L. Noctua NH-L9i, Premium Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x (Brown) 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,584. CPU has 6+2 phase power design with cooled mosfets which will be enough to overclock our Ryzen 3600 to get some more juice from it… Noctua NH-L9i. Posted by 1 year ago. Temperature peaks at around 68C in summer while gaming, so I am fairly happy. Discussion. It's definitely not loose, the mobo is just slightly/barely bent with it. The NH-L9i chromax.black is an all-black version of Noctua’s award-winning NH-L9i low-profile quiet CPU cooler for HTPCs and Small Form Factor (SFF) builds. I'm using the stock cooler still, and it is really loud at 80%+ load, thus I'd like to swap it. NH-L9a-AM4 è in grado di raffreddare processori con un TDP massimo di 65 Watt, pertanto si configura come compagno ideale per chi utilizza Ryzen 7 3700X, Ryuzen 5 3600, Ryzen 5 3400G e infine Ryzen 3 3200G. yea it crash on everything below 1.24. CDN$69 ... On machine 1, the Ryzen 3600 uses an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo whereas on machine 2 I have fitted this Noctua. Noctua introduces chromax.black CPU coolers - 10/09/2019 07:19 AM Noctua today introduced the long-awaited all-black versions of its award-winning NH-D15, NH-U12S and NH-L9i CPU coolers. Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for AMD Ryzen CPUs & APUs with moderate heat load (e.g. Front: 2 x Noctua NF-A20 PWM Cpu Cooler: Noctua NH-U12A Back: 1 x Noctua NF-A14 PWM Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600 at 100% with Prime95 Time of test: 1h. Meanwhile, the stalwart NH-D14 with its top-tier performance continues to be an enthusiast favorite. That said, all of Noctua's coolers and fans fit specific needs. So what are the differences between the two, and which cooler is the best? The NH-L9x65 is a taller, performance-enhanced version of Noctua's award-winning NH-L9 low-profile coolers. Someone asked about whether he should go with 2700X or 2700E for sffpc in thread on 45W Ryzen CPUs and I realised this test fotage may be interesting for you guys regardless of the case you plan on using. Noctua NH-L9i, Dissipatore di Calore a Basso Profilo di qualità Premium per Socket 1155/1156 (Marrone) 4,7 su 5 stelle 1.395. Of course, Noctua does not recommend overclocking your CPU with this cooler, but given that OptimumTech was able to test this cooler using an overclocked 95W i7-8700K at 4.8GHz (1.3V) for 15 minutes, and the cooler was still able to maintain a 73.2 degree temperature, it should be able to easily handle overclocking a 65W Ryzen 5 3600. Noctua NH-L9i 33.84 CFM CPU Cooler Very quiet and not to shabby handling the ryzen 3600. CPU. At stock it runs at 1.3 - 1.45 It seems quite high, my 8700 is running at 1,08 completely stable even with no core-ring offset and power limits set to full yolo mode! Noctua NH-L12S, Premium Low Profile CPU Cooler with Quiet 120mm PWM Fan (Brown) ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Ryzen 5 3600 with slight OC. £35.99. Full TDP got toasty under full load though so limited the EDC of Ryzen 3600 in …