They have done a great job of preparing the restaurant so that it is safe to collect food for … grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Service was good. Crispy shrimp and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce. Once I finally ordered, I had to wait 50 minutes for the food. View Chao Phra Ya menu, Order Thai food Delivery Online from Chao Phra Ya, Best Thai Delivery in Herndon, VA. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. I wanted tofu, which is not an option. Served with spring roll and soda. Shrimps, chicken, raisin, peas, cashew nuts, carrots, egg and scallion with special Thai flavors. Every experience has been above par for me, so I'm sure you can't go wrong with anything here. Get quick answers from Chao Pra Ya staff and past visitors. Medium. deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Sooooo good!More, The pad thai was oily and way too sweet. Creamy coconut milk with curry, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Medium. Mild spice. Served with spring roll and soda. stir fried mixed vegetables with chili and yellow bean sauce. So sorry!". But I decided to get some take out from here, since we love Thai food. At minute 48 somebody asked to see my receipt again, to see what I ordered. "We do not have the Massamam Curry. Enter a restaurant name . Egg noodles with chicken in red curry sauce, red onions, sour cabbage, and cilantro topped with fried egg noodles. Stir fried beef with fresh chili, onions and scallions. and wife are so sweet, and they take great care of us every time we go. Medium. Hard to believe this is considered the best Thai food in the area. If you eat in it's a very nice atmosphere. Service was good. A Taste of the World. I ended up having yellow curry...and it was fine bit a bit small on portion size. Mild. Stir fried snow peas, straw mushrooms, baby corn and carrots with special chef’s sauce. Will not return.More, My family and I love Thai food and we have eaten at many Thai restaurants in the area. The Pad See Ew includes broccoli and flat noodles $11.95 with chicken, vegetable, beef or pork. 156 likes. Submit a correction. Crispy rice flour rolls with minced chicken, mushrooms, bean thread and vegetables, served with a delicate sweet and sour sauce. Would definitely go back and I could see going here multiple times if I were a business traveler staying near Dulles.More, Stuffed chicken wings were very tasty. When she finally asks me what I want to drink, and I place my order. Stir fried mixed vegetables with chili and yellow bean sauce. Fried bean curd, served with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Fresh flat rice noodle saute with light soy sauce, broccoli and egg. Served with spring roll and soda. Be sure to complete your meal at this restaurant with a drink from the restaurant's full bar. Ground chicken or beef with onions and lettuce in spicy lime dressing. Served with spring roll and soda. Shrimps, chicken, raisin, peas, … * Disclaimer: Information shown on the website may not cover recent changes. Medium. Sliced crispy duck topped with chef’s spicy sauce, onions, carrot, scallions and cashew nuts. USD 6.95. Chicken with String Beans and Chili Paste. Boneless duck with Thai red curry, coconut milk, pineapple, tomatoes, chili and basil leaves. "We do not have the Massamam Curry. 2465 J-1 Centreville Rd Herndon, VA 20171 Phone: (703) 713-0103. We had a duck appetizer that was really good too. Chicken costs more than tofu? Stir fried shrimp with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Shrimp tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. more images. Traditional stir rice noodle and shrimp with chili and basil leaves. 5 were here. Rice noodles stir fried with chicken, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. Order delivery online from Chao Phra Ya in Herndon instantly with Seamless! Medium. I guess I will have to just find a dish that already comes with tofu. Chicken costs more than tofu? Choice of protein in garlic and herb sauce. Nope. Search clear. Search. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Herndon, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Herndon, South American Restaurants for Families in Herndon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Herndon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Herndon. Shrimp, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Once I finally ordered, I had to wait 50 minutes for the food. There are so many Thai places in this area. Chao Phra Ya is located in the strip mall on Centreville near the clock tower and the toll road in Herndon, Va. We had Red Curry...with tofu$12,45. Types: Apps, Sides, Entrees, Desserts, Beverages. USD 6.95. 15 min go buy, me sitting at the bar, with out as much as a 'Hi' or a menu. Creamy coconut milk with curry, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with egg and broccoli in a brown sauce. Popular restaurants. Medium. Crispy rice flour rolls with fresh shrimp served with a delicate sweet and sour sauce. Shrimp, chicken, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Creamy coconut milk with green curry, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Stir fried shrimp in garlic and herb sauce. Squid tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. more, steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. Shrimps, chicken, raisin, peas, cashew nuts, carrots, egg, and scallion with special Thai flavors. Thai restaurant reviews for Chao Phra Ya Herndon, VA on ThaiCuisine.com. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Unfortunately it...was 8pm Saturday and they were very busy. Stir fried chicken with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Would definitely go back and I could see going here multiple times if I were a business traveler staying near Dulles. deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Love the atmosphere of this restaurant. Delivery starts 5:30pm. Crispy boneless duck topped with chili and basil sauce. Stir fried shrimp, scallops and squid with vegetables and basil leaves in a sweet spicy chili mixture. Stir fried mixed vegetables with special Thai seasonings. Stir fried pork with Thai red curry, green peppercorns, baby corns, string bean, fresh chili and basil leaves. Fried bean curd, served with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Fresh rice noodles topped with broccoli in chef gray sauce. Red Curry. Minced pork with fresh ginger, lettuce and peanuts in spicy lime dressing. USD 6.95. Chao Phra Ya Thai Restaurant Restaurants in Washington: Read reviews written by 10Best experts. Medium. Home Menu Reviews About Order now. Served with spring roll and soda. Fresh flat rice noodle saute with light soy sauce, shrimp, broccoli and egg. Wonton with green vegetables in a chicken broth. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with vegetables, chili and basil leaves. The service was non-existent. I wanted tofu, which is not an option. Shrimp, scallops and squid tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. Stir fried crab, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with chicken and scallions. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Chao Phra Ya - Restaurant - Herndon, VA 20171 Pad Thai $11.95 with beef, vegitables or chicken, had a very good flavor. Stir fried with snow peas, mushrooms and oyster sauce. So it was already waiting for some time. Stir fried bean thread with shrimp, egg, celery and mushrooms. squid tossed with onions, lettuce and fresh lemon grass in a special spicy sauce. Served with spring roll and soda. 5 Chao Phra Ya Thai Dumplings: $6.95: Steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. Served with spring roll and soda. Stir fried jumbo shrimp, scallops, squid and mussel with mushrooms and string beans, in spicy garlic sauce. Herndon's Asian restaurant and menu guide. Lunch Noodles and Rice Dishes (11:30 Am – 2:59 Pm). Walked in to meet a very hurried single waitress. Served with spring roll and soda. Satay (5) Chicken Or Beef. fresh rice noodles stir fried with vegetables, chili and basil leaves. When she finally asks me what I want to drink, and I place my order. Eggplant stir fried with Thai spices and yellow bean sauce. fresh rice noodles stir fried with egg and broccoli in a brown sauce. Was very good for takeout. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 58 dishes from Chao Phra YA. Up to date Chao Phra Ya prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid’s meal and more. The waitress said I would be charged extra. Beef marinated with special house sauce, stir fried and topped with fresh ginger. Stir fried squid with chili and basil leaves. A) Seafood, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. We also shared the chicken pad Thai...the egg noodles were stir fried with peanuts, all clustered to one corner of the dish, bean sprouts, egg and chicken. Restaurant menu, map for Chao Phra Ya Thai located in 20171, Herndon VA, 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1. Stir fried cellophane noodles with medley seafood shrimp, squid, scallop, mussle, napa cabbage, egg, celery and watercress served with suki-yaki sauce topped with … Medium spice. 6 Shrimp Rolls Crispy rice flour rolls with fresh shrimp served with a delicate sweet and sour sauce. Stir fried squid with fresh chili. The food was uneven, the service aloof. Skip to main content. Medium. Medium. Chao Phra Ya Thai (2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1) is a Thai restaurant. I have never been to a Thai restaurant that didn't offer tofu and an option!!! Thai Chive Dumpling Thai style dumplings made with Asian chives served with sweet soy sauce. Served with spring roll and soda. Stir fried with cashew nuts, carrots, onions and scallions. We had a duck appetizer that was really good too. was 8pm Saturday and they were very busy. Lunch Menu Noodles. Stir fried chicken with mushroom, bamboo shoot and spring onion. Served with spring roll and soda. Enter an address. Dish Of The Month. Had the Shrimp pad thai this time. Broccoli with rice noodles. Medium. After being charged extra, I only had 3 small pieces of tofu!!!! Lightly fried tofu topped with pineapple, onions, tomatoes and green peppers in a sweet and sour sauce. Mild. Medium. Chao Phra Ya Thai; Thai Food, 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1 Herndon VA, 20171 - … Medium. Medium. Crispy rice flour rolls with mushrooms, bean thread and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce. So, I have to re-select and again miss my window. Thai red curry coconut milk, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Traditional stir rice noodle with chili and basil leaves. Satay Chicken or Beef (5) Grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers served with peanut sauce. Our specialty is home-cooked Thai cuisine, and our passion is for providing authentic hospitality with every meal. Medium. We also shared the chicken pad Thai...the egg noodles were stir fried with peanuts, all clustered to one corner of the dish, bean sprouts, egg and chicken. This one is so good! Served with spring roll and soda. Chao Phra Ya Restaurant Review: Named for the river that flows through Bangkok, this small but elegant suburban Thai restaurant fits right into the mainstream. Service was very attentive. Chao Phra Ya Fairfax County; Chao Phra Ya, Herndon; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chao Phra Ya Restaurant on Zomato Serves Thai… Shrimp, chicken, egg, and scallions with special Thai Flavors. Chao Phra Ya. Chao Phra YA. Stir fried pork with string bean, chili paste and fresh chili. Stir fried pork with Thai red curry, green peppercorns, fresh chili and basil leaves. The price per item at Chao Phra Ya ranges from $4.00 to $15.00 per item. Crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and … Medium. Recommend the chicken with rice noodles- great comfort food- and the duck with red curry. Medium. Stir fried shrimp with chili and basil leaves. Served with spring roll and soda. Medium. Order takeaway and delivery at Chao Pra Ya, Herndon with Tripadvisor: See 64 unbiased reviews of Chao Pra Ya, ranked #35 on Tripadvisor among 221 restaurants in Herndon. Chao Phra Ya Thai Dumpling (5) steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. Delivery or takeout! The eating area is very cutely decorated and relaxing. Mild. Food was good with the exception of the extra charge for tofu. Medium. The decor was pleasant but no real atmosphere. Medium. Access the Internet free of charge via Chao Phra Ya's complimentary wifi. The curry had a good coconut flavor with low heat. Stir fried tofu with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce. Served with spring roll and soda. Does this restaurant offer table service? Beef marinated with special house sauce, stir fried and topped with fresh gingers. Topped with a spicy chili sauce and basil leaves. Shrimp with pineapple, Thai red curry and coconut milk. Creamy coconut milk with curry, shrimp, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Stir fried pork with ginger root and yellow bean sauce. Steam crabmeat and mince pork wrapped with wonton skin. For some odd reason they charge extra to add tofu????? Medium. We offer you the best of Thailand’s finest food and our warmest hospitality. So sorry!". 5-Piece Satay: $6.95: Grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Served with spring roll and soda. The dish was tasty, though it seemed a bit sweet. Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. Our specialty is original home cooked Thai Cuisine. ... Freshly ground chili, bell peppers, … Crispy shrimp wrapped with mince chicken, bean thread and mushroom on skewers with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Q) Is Chao Phra Ya Thai (2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1) eligible for Seamless+ free delivery? Medium spice. We will probably just try another.More, Decided to stop by on a Saturday for lunch. Ginger with Black Bean Sauce Lunch Special. Lunch Specials Entrees and Curry (11:30 Am – 2 Pm). "Food already, ready. Find a Restaurant. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Menu Reserve a Table Info & Hours. Topped with a spicy chili sauce and basil leaves. They have done a great job of preparing the restaurant so that it is safe to collect food for … Top dishes. Steam spring roll with Thai chicken sausage, crabmeat, fried egg, bean curd and vegetables, served with Thai sauce and mustard. So, sorry!". Restaurants; Thai Recipes; Street Vendors; Thai Cooking School; Sign Up | Login. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Thai red curry, coconut milk, bamboo shoots, chili and basil leaves. Stir fried beef with broccoli in garlic sauce. stir fried mixed vegetables with special thai seasonings. The food is 100% authentic and tasty, and they serve portions that would fill anyone up. Stir fried pork with Thai red curry, green peppercorns, fresh chili and basil leaves. Medium. What are Chao Phra Ya hours of operation for today? View on map and get directions to our exceptional restaurant near Herndon, VA. Home; Menu; Location; Gallery; About Us; Order Online; Chao Phra Ya. 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1, Herndon VA 20171 (703) 570-1425; Start an order ... Tara Thai. Back to Restaurant Search. Pity that fore reliable Thai food you would have to go all the way to Tysons...More, The food is good here. Tomatoes, cucumber, onions and lettuce with peanut sauce. 283 Sunset Park Dr, Herndon VA 20170 ... Chao Phra Ya Thai. Traditional stir rice noodle with chili and basil leaves. Served with spring roll and soda. Rice noodles stir fried with tofu, vegetables, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. I appreciate them being busy and even accepting more than they can serve, but a little heads up would have been appreciated. Medium sized rice noodles, garlic, egg, green onions, bean sprouts, topped with ground peanuts. The duck Thai...red curry was dreadful...I should have sent it back. Stir fried shrimp with snow peas, mushrooms and oyster sauce. Fresh flat rice noodle saute with light soy sauce, broccoli and egg. Also organizationally they can do a lot. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Stir fried beef with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce. Medium. Stir fried string bean with chili and basil leaves, served with steamed rice. Medium. In comparison to other Thai restaurants, Chao Phra Ya is reasonably priced. Estimate delivery time is 30 to 60 minutes. $6.95. It’s sleek and modern, with its Thai ambience coming not from Thai trinkets but from the swirling water patterns on the tables and walls. The fried rice was obviously still ok, but there were almost as many onions in it as rice, which we do not like. Medium. I always stop by at least once each time in visiting family in the area. Duck with Chili and Basil $18.00 Medium. The Pad Thai and all of the appetizers are amazing. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 58 dishes from Chao Phra YA. Medium. Medium. tomatoes cucumber, onions and lettuce with peanut sauce. Served with spring roll and soda. Menu. Stir fried with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce. Stir Fried Chicken with Mushroom Lunch Special. Served with spring roll and soda. A combination of satay, spring roll, shrimp stick, shrimp roll, stuffed chicken wing and crispy fried bean curd. This restaurant is kid-friendly, so little ones are welcome to tag along. Order online and read reviews from Chao Phra YA at 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J1 in Herndon 20171-3026 from trusted Herndon restaurant reviewers. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 2465J1 Centreville Rd, Herndon, VA 20171-3013. Medium. The two waitresses were really working their butts of, but still people kept coming to the counter asking for napkins, checks, water ... . Medium. Stir fried beef with chili and basil leaves. A disappointing evening.More, We have eaten here before and thought it was ok. Bar and tables are always a little bit sticky so we don't go there for a nice dinner. View Chao Phra Ya menu, Order Thai food Delivery Online from Chao Phra Ya, Best Thai Delivery in Herndon, VA. Home; Menu; Location; Gallery; About Us; Order Online; Any questions please call us. Also organizationally they can do a lot. Mild. Order online and read reviews from Chao Phra YA at 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J1 in Herndon 20171-3026 from trusted Herndon restaurant reviewers. Sign In. Medium. crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. Beef with Oyster Sauce $12.00 Stir fried beef with oyster sauce, mushrooms, carrots, onions and green peppers. Crispy boneless duck topped with chili sauce and basil leaves. They were out of my first two lunch choices. Medium. Chao Phra Ya. ground chicken or beef with onions and lettuce in spicy lime dressing, minced pork with fresh ginger, lettuce and peanuts in spicy lime dressing, sliced grilled beef tossed with hot pepper, onions, lime juice and lettuce. Order delivery or takeout from Chao Phra Ya Thai in Herndon. Blended coconut milk with panang red curry, chili and kaffir leaves. stir fried shrimp in garlic and herb sauce. Having told the staff it wasn't good, AND having waited 15 minutes should have resulted in some kind of apology or check reduction. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Asian restaurants in Herndon, VA. Rice noodles stir fried with shrimp, bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. Satay (5) Chicken Or Beef. :) Named after a major river that flows through Bangkok, this small restaurant certainly lives up to its big name. Had lunch a couple of times during a business trip to the area. This restaurant serves spicy garden, bean thread with shrimp, chao phra ya thai dumpling, ice cream, calamari, larb, and vegetable pad thai. Servers were completely accommodating of our multiple staggered orders as people arrived. crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. more images. Rice noodles stir fried with bean sprouts, egg and roasted peanuts. I don’t order duck often, so I was looking forward to a treat. 2465 J-1 Centreville Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 schedule. Served with spring roll and soda. View the menu, current specials & order food online now. "Food already, ready. I guess I will have to just find a dish that already comes with tofu. We offer you the best of Thailand’s finest food and our warmest hospitality. Stir fried chicken in a garlic herb sauce. 2465 J-1 Centreville Rd Herndon, VA 20171 703-713-0103 chaophrayathai.com. I don't mind drinking a beer while I wait, so I tried it anyway. Shrimp, chicken, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Delivery Fee $2 within 2.00 miles Delivery Minimum $20.00 ... Asian, Thai place. Haha. Egg noodles with leg chicken in red curry sauce, red onions, sour cabbage and cilantro topped with fried egg noodles. Our specialty is home-cooked Thai cuisine, and our passion is for providing authentic hospitality with every meal. Medium. Stuffed Chicken Wings (3) crispy chicken wings stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and vegetables. Medium. Deep fried tofu with panang curry, coconut milk and kaffir leaves. Stir fried chicken in garlic and herb sauce. Medium. crispy shrimp and vegetables, served with sweet and sour sauce, crispy shrimp wrapped with mince chicken, bean thread and mushroom on skewers with a spicy sweet and sour sauce. Medium. Pad see ew. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Stir fried with fresh ginger root and yellow bean sauce, served with steamed rice. $6.95. Hard to believe this is considered the best Thai food in the area. We eat here once every other week or so. Select the nearest Chao Phra Ya spot on the map and check out the official hours provided by their website. Mild. Food was good with the exception of the extra charge for tofu. Served with spring roll and soda. I appreciate them being busy and even accepting more than they can serve, but a little heads up would have been appreciated. Served with spring roll and soda. View the menu for Chao Phra Ya and restaurants in Herndon, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Stir fried mixed vegetables with special Thai seasonings, served with steamed rice. Chao Phra YA. Egg noodles with leg chicken in red curry sauce, red onions, sour cabbage, cilantro topped with fried egg noodles. Medium. My sister loves Thai food, so we ended up here. 284 reviews of Chao Phra Ya "Authentic food and a fully stocked bar = makes me a very very happy woman. Medium. Chao Phra Ya is a restaurant located in Herndon, Virginia at 2465 Centreville Road. Stir fried chicken with cashew nuts, carrots, onions and scallions. Stir fried pork with fresh chili, onions and scallions. Served with spring roll and soda. Fresh rice noodles stir fried with chicken and scallions. 13021 Worldgate Dr, Herndon VA 20170 (703) 570-1248; Start an order We are committed to quality, value and your complete satisfaction. You have to like stuffed animals since they are all around as the decorations. Chao Phra Ya is one of the best Thai restaurants in the Herndon Area. The...red curry was very good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Stir fried beef with oyster sauce, mushrooms, carrots, onions and green peppers. Stir fried shrimp, scallops, mussels and squid with string bean, chili paste and fresh chili. Medium. Stir fried chicken with broccoli in garlic sauce. 15 min go buy, me sitting at the bar, with out as much as a 'Hi' or a menu. Review This Place Find Another Nearby Thai Groceries Upload Photos. Stir fried crispy boneless duck, bamboo shoot and string bean with chili and basil sauce. Stir fried shrimp with string beans, chili paste and fresh chili. Will not return. So, sorry!". Stir fried with chili and basil leaves. Blended coconut milk with panang red curry, chili and kaffir leaves. We had 3 appetizers and 5 entrees among 6 adults but could easily have been satisfied with 3 or 4 entrees....Recommend the chicken with rice noodles- great comfort food- and the duck with red curry. Chao Phra Ya Restaurant. Grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Served with jasmine rice. I don’t order duck often, so I was looking forward to a treat. Restaurant menu, map for Chao Phra Ya Thai located in 20171, Herndon VA, 2465 Centreville Rd Ste J-1. A disappointing evening. Served with spring roll and soda. Sooooo good! Served with spring roll and soda. View menu and reviews for Chao Phra Ya in Herndon, plus popular items & reviews. Deep fried calamari in crunchy light batter, served with spicy sweet and sour sauce. grilled slices of marinated chicken or beef on skewers with peanut sauce. Stir fried chicken, egg and scallions with special Thai flavors. Search restaurants or dishes. A few of my personal favorites are drunken noodles (ask for it extra spicy, if you dare), chicken penang, siam beef, vegetable lemon grass soup, and of course chicken pad thai.