We ordered chingri malaikari,elish bhapa, sarahe elish, katar tarkari,fish fry, pabda mach etc. I would also recommend you guys to try out posto bora, chingri malai curry and their Ilish dishes. Kolkata hosts an array of varied dishes, tasty and healthy that will satisfy gustatory buds of people from all across the world and cultures alike. This restaurant is worst,please people dont go in that hotel. नवीनतम सटीक और अद्यतित तिथि देखें Kasturi Restaurant - New Market मेनू मूल्य (IN) पूरे मेनू के लिए मेनू में सबसे लोकप्रिय आइटम शामिल हैं। (India) Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. Its a season fish too, and the scarcity is also there sir.But they need to update the customer time to time. The taste was good with bold flavours of mustard and good quality prawns. surely be back soon for another family lunch or dinner. Chicken cooked off in onion, ginegr and garlic and then pasted. That's all I can say. Founded in 1999, the company has since successfully delivered over 2 million square feet of prime real estate and is currently developing another 2 million square feet for residential purposes. That's all I can say. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The taste was good with bold flavours of mustard and good quality prawns. your special non veg meal for lunch and price please? I would also recommend you guys to try out posto bora, chingri malai curry and their Ilish dishes. heat the oil in a pan add salt and onion and fry onion to a golden brown. Kochu paata diye chingri: First time they bought the dish, it had an off smell. That's all I can say. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #134 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). your special non veg meal for lunch and price please? Other wide ranges of dishes served are that of fish and chicken Dak Bungalow and Mutton Dak Bungalow and also the Sorshe Ilish cooked in mustard gravy.Location: 7A, Mustaque Ahmed Street, New Market Area, Kolkata. The staff is polite and the ambience is clean. You will find more apartment blocks and green patches here. That's all I can say. The vessel is en route to YUSO, sailing at a speed of 14.0 knots and expected to arrive there on Nov 14, 03:00.. The Bhoj Company. Similar to a serve yourself without menus. Kasturi Restaurant: Authentic Bengali food in South kolkata - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. 9. Firstly, food was delivered after 3 hours instead of promised 1 hour. I love the egg that makes itself comfortable with it's chicken neighbors, in the red 'jhol'. The taste was good with bold flavours of mustard and good quality prawns. Kasturi is one of the best and reputed Bengali restaurant in Kolkata. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal. Hanya pesan daripada restoran yang mengambil bahagian, buat … It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. The Luxury Collection Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), Hotels with Nightclubs in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta) Luxury Boutique Hotels, Hotels near (CCU) Netaji Subhas Chandra Airport, Chinese Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Fast Food Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Italian Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Kolkata (Calcutta), Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Kolkata (Calcutta), Vegetarian Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Best Tandoori Chicken in Kolkata (Calcutta), Best Waffles & Crepes in Kolkata (Calcutta), Best Chilli Chicken in Kolkata (Calcutta), Breakfast Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Food Delivery Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kid Friendly Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Late Night Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants for Group Dining in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kolkata (Calcutta), Romantic Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), See all restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 240 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 4,579 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Told them and they changed it immediately, which I liked. It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. Can't go wrong. Kasturi. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal. The quality of the food was quite bad and even the clay container of misti doi was...broken in 2 parts. Can be eat for 4-5 people per tray. I had prawns and lit of different fish curries and all...of them were amazing. That's all I can say. The restaurant is located very near to new market so that one can easily combine shopping with lip-smacking bengali food. Based on ground coriander . He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years, author of 150+ best selling cookbooks, restaurateur and winner of several culinary awards. has to be a rendition of some bhorta from Bangladesh. Can get crowded! Chicken Dak Bungalow tastes … The fish fries make good starters too. Kasturi Restaurant Reviews and Ratings - Ballygunge, Kolkata. The people of this restaurant are misbehaving and fighting with the customer. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Try their babu-favourites like Pur Bhora Bekti, Posto Bora, Keema Pulao, Mocha Chingri and Chicken Dak Bungalow. Kasturi. It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. This cozy yet elegant place has won the best Bengali food 0f 2012 and 2013 by Times Food Awards. Once you're at the table, the waiter will bring a thali of curries out of which you can look and select. Food was scrumptious. of them were amazing. ... All reviews peas mutton chicken bengali food table service dak bungalow ballygunge place the ground floor dhaka macher tender ambience chutney pocket doi joint . Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? All Bangladeshi dish are available. Give it a try when you're around new market or Esplanade area. The popular Mutton Kosha or Chicken Kormas are delicious with luchis. Kasturi Restaurant: Bengali food restaurant - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. Other arrangement also very nice. Kasturi Restaurant: Economical, but..... - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Can't go wrong. नवीनतम सटीक और अद्यतित तिथि देखें Kasturi Food Plaza मेनू मूल्य (IN) पूरे मेनू के लिए मेनू में सबसे लोकप्रिय आइटम शामिल हैं। (India) Dhokar dalna: I found the dhoka to be a bit on the tougher side and the gravy lacked a certain zing that may have been provided by a bit more of cumin. Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Inside envarments are also smudine staff bevahebiours are also nice. 4 peanuts nutrition 3 Masnoon duain 3 islamic dua 3 how to make kaleji fry 3 keema recipe in urdu 3 mutton roast recipe pakistani 2 chane ki daal ka halwa recipe in urdu 2. Kasturi Restaurant: Economical, but..... - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. chicken dak bungalow. cant remember but it was around 200rps per person, 7A, Marqius Street, Kolkata (Calcutta) India. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Staff are very nice. Embraced by land and sea, The Kasturi offers relaxed luxury on the East Coast of Peninsula Malaysia, with chalets and private pools right on the beach. Jumbo Ilish, Pabda Shorshe, Chicken Dak Bungalow, Aam Doi, and Dab Chingri are some of its most popular dishes on offer that should even be on your radar when you visit Bhojohori Manna for a feast! Dhokar dalna: I found the dhoka to be a bit on the tougher side and the gravy lacked a certain zing that may have been provided by a bit more of cumin. Other Attractions: Dak Bungalow, Changey Waterfall, Lungchok valley, Gompa Monastery, Parbalayswar Shivalaya Mandir, Love Dara, etc. Generally, on Poila Baishakh (first day of Bengali New Year), I love getting into a food coma by indulging myself with a plethora of traditional Bengali food items. It tastes good but traditionally dak bungalow is served with a sliced boiled egg. Very popular place for Bangladeshi. That's all I can say. Fish cakes do not have filler. MUTTON 500GMS 2. Very popular place for Bangladeshi. Kami telah melancarkan Self Pick-up, ciri yang mengurangkan interaksi fizikal dengan orang lain, menyingkirkan kontak dengan wang tunai dan juga mengurangkan waktu menunggu di restoran. Whatever it was, 'twas hella tasty! It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. Told them and they changed it immediately, which I liked. Firstly, food was delivered after 3 hours instead of promised 1 hour. Loved it! 5. Can't go wrong. Kasturi Restaurant: A Bengali gold mine - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Bolehlah diletak hirisan limau kasturi jika suka, hirisan cili atau cili jeruk. Dhokar dalna: I found the dhoka to be a bit on the tougher side and the gravy lacked a certain zing that may have been provided by a bit more of cumin. Kasturi Chicken and Aloo Puri - Cooking seem to reach its heights in flavor and ease when its a chicken day. In side decoration are good. Kasturi Restaurant: A Bengali gold mine - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Can get crowded! Established in 1994, Kasturi has been exclusively serving Dhaka Bangladeshi cuisine at affordable prices. Chicken Dak bungalow or Dak Bangla curry is an Anglo –Indian dish, the original recipe was chicken dak Bangla roast. POTATOES CUTS INTO HALF 6. The current position of BUNGA KASTURI EMPAT is at South East Asia (coordinates 1.41812 N / 104.49351 E) reported 4 days ago by AIS. Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 239 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 4,581 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Mutton consisted of 2 micro pieces one of which was only a bone.All put together except the Bhetki fish and kachupata prawn all foods were small in portions and of bad quality. Bekti Paturi or Chicken Dak Bungalow, we can’t resist the Bong staples at this popular chain of restaurants. Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata: See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #135 of 4,579 restaurants in Kolkata. Once you're at the table, the waiter will bring a thali of curries out of which you can look and select. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Either fish butter fry or the Bengali fish fry is an essential item on any Bengali banquet menu and all legendary Bengali cafes like Mitra Cafe, and more recently Kasturi has a version of this delicious deep-fried fish on the menu. The taste was good with bold flavours of mustard and good quality prawns. Will...surely be back soon for another family lunch or dinner.More. kasturi chicken curry recipe, kasturi chicken masalah gravy recipe, kasturi chicken recipe in urdu, Popular tags: ubtan for body whitening. In side decoration are good. Kasturi Housing is one of the finest luxury real estate builders in Pune. Your first-hand experiences really help other travellers. Chicken or lamb cooked with Kasturi special sauce, medium spiced. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Its very to New market. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. All had a great taste and with a reasonable price too. Prawns … Chicken sheel e baata: Absolutely fell in love with this. Great! Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 240 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 4,578 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). But in general, these days people are always excited about the English New Year and that New … Will...surely be back soon for another family lunch or dinner.More. I love cooking, travelling, eating delicious food, reading books. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #134 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). The vessel BUNGA KASTURI EMPAT (IMO: 9337133, MMSI 533992000) is a Crude Oil Tanker built in 2007 (13 years old) and currently … Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 239 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 4,581 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). 100% Recommended. That's all I can say. Kochu paata diye chingri: First time they bought the dish, it had an off smell. Staff behaviour is worst. Kasturi Restaurant: Authentic Bengali Foods - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. cant remember but it was around 200rps per person, 7A, Marqius Street, Kolkata (Calcutta) India. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I'm an Engineer by profession. Kasturi Restaurant: Authentic Bengali Foods - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata, India, at Tripadvisor. All food are very tasty with resonable rates. They offer different type of food from which you can choose. Changes will save automatically. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #134 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). I would also recommend you guys to try out posto bora, chingri malai curry and their Ilish dishes. South Kolkata is an important part of Kolkata city. Chicken dak bungalow- Thick, spicy and yogurt-based chicken gravy. Mutton consisted of 2 micro pieces one of which was only a bone.All put together except the Bhetki fish and kachupata prawn all foods were small in portions and of bad quality. of them were amazing. I have interest in fashion also. Thanks! Does this restaurant offer table service? September 29, 2016 I would also recommend you guys to try out posto bora, chingri malai curry and their Ilish dishes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Its very to New market. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #134 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Views: 23525 | Rating: Kasturi Doodh by Rida Aftab Kasturi Doodh is a Healthy Milk Beverage, prepared with Milk, Nuts and Cardamom and it is served hot. First Things first! Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 239 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Kasturi Restaurant: Authentic bengali food - See 67 traveller reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. This cozy yet elegant place has won the best Bengali food 0f 2012 and 2013 by Times Food Awards. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 240 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 4,578 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). So feel like at home. why shile bata chingry fish is not availble.as mentioned today i have place order for the same at 1.00 pm through zomato but it was not available.in fact it is everyday affairs for this item.what is the issue. Price is very reasonable. The Dak Bungalow Menu in the early days usually consisted of meat or chicken (country fowls), either roasted or grilled or made into a curry, invariably served with baked potatoes, grilled tomatoes, rice kedgeree, or boiled eggs or omlettes and steamed vegetables. All Bangladeshi dish are available. Coming to the food one by one now: Other arrangement also very nice. has to be a rendition of some bhorta from Bangladesh. ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Get quick answers from Kasturi Restaurant staff and past visitors. Your overall rating of this restaurant Awesome! When we had our turn we had a great time having our lunch the quality of food was superb . They are good.More. On the day of saptami we ordered for Bhetki paturi maharaja thali through a delivery partner. The people of this restaurant are misbehaving and fighting with the customer. Kasturi's Spice Tale Hello everyone! The cosy family restaurant takes you back to Kolkata’s babu culture. Rated 4.0 by Si Pnto Lobo. ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Bhoj Company Mourala macher chorchori- Another tasty mustard-based, dry curry of small Mourala fishes. Chicken sheel e baata: Absolutely fell in love with this. The restaurant is located very near to new market so that one can easily combine shopping with lip-smacking bengali food. The recipe is simple but this is the only gravy where chicken and eggs are cooked together. Told them and they changed it immediately, which I liked. Mutton consisted of 2 micro pieces one of which was only a bone.All put together except the Bhetki fish and kachupata prawn all foods were small in portions and of bad quality.More, Went to this particular outlet few months back. SLICED ONION 3. It is less congested and more modern than the rest of the city. Give it a try when you're around new market or Esplanade area.More, It was my 2nd time coming there.. The Luxury Collection Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), Pet Friendly Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels with Smoking Rooms, Luxury Boutique Hotels Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta) Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Kolkata (Calcutta), Hotels near (CCU) Netaji Subhas Chandra Airport, Chinese Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Fast Food Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Italian Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Kolkata (Calcutta), Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Kolkata (Calcutta), Vegetarian Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Best Tandoori Chicken in Kolkata (Calcutta), Best Waffles & Crepes in Kolkata (Calcutta), Best Chilli Chicken in Kolkata (Calcutta), Breakfast Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Food Delivery Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Kid Friendly Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Late Night Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants for Group Dining in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kolkata (Calcutta), Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kolkata (Calcutta), Romantic Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta), See all restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Mutton consisted of 2 micro pieces one of which was only a bone.All put together except the Bhetki fish and kachupata prawn all foods were small in portions and of bad quality.More, Went to this particular outlet few months back. Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #134 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Kasturi Restaurant 7A, Marqius Street, Kolkata (Calcutta), India. Its besides DK international hotel. I love the food from here. I had prawns and lit of different fish curries and all...of them were amazing. €9.95 €10.55. 5. Kochu paata diye chingri: First time they bought the dish, it had an off smell. Coming to the food one by one now: Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Its a season fish too, and the scarcity is also there sir.But they need to update the customer time to time. Showing posts from September, 2016 Show All. Hidangkan...InsyaAllah. All food are very tasty with resonable rates. Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #134 of 4,580 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Kasturi Restaurant: Authentic Dhakai Cuisine - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. PRAWN BHUNA . broken in 2 parts. Their signature dish is steamed prawns with taro root- Kochu Bhapa Chingri. It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Server walks around with multiple dishes and dish is to be chosen from them. Dalam pelaksanaan perintah kawalan pergerakan, kami tetap komited untuk berkhidmat untuk anda dan mengutamakan keselamatan anda. Specials like Moch Moche Murgi, Loitta Mach Sheel-e-Bata, Paneer Paturi, Kochu Pata Chingri Bhapa and Bekti Bindas are outstanding. Price is very reasonable. Being a true bong I'm already fascinated about food and that food- lust soon made me a cook by heart. The staff is polite and the ambience is clean. So feel like at home. Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Inside envarments are also smudine staff bevahebiours are also nice. I guess this...has to be a rendition of some bhorta from Bangladesh. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Asam Pedas Melaka. ... of rice and you can choose either want chicken( 4 piece of thigh) or lamb curry or mix both( 2 piece of thigh and a bowl of lamb curry) and free jugg of water. They are good. Food quality is horrible. “Dak Ayu Dak Senah” dah tunggu. Food was scrumptious. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 240 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 4,579 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). But today finally I made it, a simple recipe where the combination of Chicken and egg make the dish perfect. The neighbourhoods covered include Ballygunge, Gariahat, Bhawanipur, Alipore, Chetla, New Alipore, Rash Behari and Dhakuria. That's all I can say. Chicken cooked off in onion, ginegr and garlic and then pasted. Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 239 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 4,578 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). Let your taste-buds go chicky with this chicken ... Related Searches: Kasturi Chicken and Aloo Puri. It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. Finished it off with nolen gur ice cream (ethereal in this Kolkata heat). Chicken cooked off in onion, ginegr and garlic and then pasted. Chicken cooked off in onion, ginegr and garlic and then pasted. Kasturi Restaurant: Food quality - See 67 traveller reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. The Ruhi and prawn curried preparations are good with rice. Kasturi Restaurant: Found to be average - See 67 traveller reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Get quick answers from Kasturi Restaurant staff and past visitors. ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Find out Pin Code or postal code list of all Pin Code zones of Bhopal district. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 240 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 … Kochu paata diye chingri: First time they bought the dish, it had an off smell. The quality of the food was quite bad and even the clay container of misti doi was...broken in 2 parts. Whatever it was, 'twas hella tasty! On the day of saptami we ordered for Bhetki paturi maharaja thali through a delivery partner. broken in 2 parts. From long time I wanted to prepare CHICKEN DAK BUNGALOW but any how skipped my mind towards some other recipes. Staff are very nice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I guess this...has to be a rendition of some bhorta from Bangladesh. Please complete or fix all required sections (marked in red). INGREDIENT LIST 1. Ate chicken dak bungalow from Bhojohori with home made phulkas; delicious. Ordered rice, chicken sheel e baata, kochu paata diye chingri, dhokar dalna and chicken dak bunglow. Their unique way of presenting food makes things interesting. Can't go wrong. What you will like. Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Staff behaviour is worst. That's all I can say. Kasturi Restaurant: Authentic Bengali Foods - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Its besides DK international hotel. Sea Food Selection. 100% Recommended. why shile bata chingry fish is not availble.as mentioned today i have place order for the same at 1.00 pm through zomato but it was not available.in fact it is everyday affairs for this item.what is the issue. A small but cosy outlet tucked away in the Ballygunge area. 100% Recommended. They received the Award for Excellence from jury member Shaun Kenworthy. Prawns cooked with spring onions and tomatoes in a semi-dry sauce. WHOLE GREEN CHILLY 5. Whatever it was, 'twas hella tasty! Kasturi Restaurant: Only decent food - See 67 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata, India, at Tripadvisor. Give it a try when you're around new market or Esplanade area.More, It was my 2nd time coming there.. Their unique way of presenting food makes things interesting. 6. Dhokar dalna: I found the dhoka to be a bit on the tougher side and the gravy lacked a certain zing that may have been provided by a bit more of cumin. Food quality is horrible. Many Bengali dishes that I had never tried before. Server walks around with multiple dishes and dish is to be chosen from them. ... Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. I love the food from here. Are you sure you want to delete this question? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. That's all I can say. नवीनतम सटीक और अद्यतित तिथि देखें Kasturi Restaurant - New Market मेनू मूल्य (IN) पूरे मेनू के लिए मेनू में सबसे लोकप्रिय आइटम शामिल हैं। (India) GINGER GARLIC GREEN CHILLI AND ONION PASTE 4. First Things first! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. All had a great taste and with a reasonable price too. Excellent food and very reasonable prices. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Even the staff behaved well as well. This restaurant is worst,please people dont go in that hotel. I'm Kasturi Chanda. No doubt the best place to experience an authentic bengali menu. The Bhoj Company has quite an inviting ambience. Reserve a table at Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta) on Tripadvisor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #135 of 4,579 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). They are good.More. Kasturi is one of the best and reputed Bengali restaurant in Kolkata. Visited this place during this Durga Puja along with my friends and waited in a long queue for our turn. The staff is also courteous. €13.95. Kochupata Chingri Bhapa to Dhakai Ilish Biryani, the Opaar Bangla delicacies from Kasturi are our favourites. A quintessentially Bangal (East Bengali) dish and Kasturi makes it well. They are good. Kasturi Restaurant: Typical Bengali food - See 67 traveller reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Kolkata (Calcutta), India, at Tripadvisor. Similar to a serve yourself without menus. Established in 1994, Kasturi has been exclusively serving Dhaka Bangladeshi cuisine at affordable prices. Get Pin Code (Zip Code) of Bhopal, district of Madhya Pradesh. It was all good and everything, but somehow I couldn't quite like it as the other dishes. 100% Recommended. Chicken dak bungalow: I had better dak bungalows. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Give it a try when you're around new market or Esplanade area. Kasturi Restaurant, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 239 unbiased reviews of Kasturi Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 4,583 restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta). A town away from other cities, make it distinctive, closely engulfed by Himalayan ranges, the picturesque view Aritar provides unique in itself. That's all I can say. surely be back soon for another family lunch or dinner. Despite rush we took our time and the quality of the food was great , the staffs are well behaved and served us well. ... (now she has a new mansion..the big brown bungalow along Dungun-KT road just before the UiTM exit on your right) ...and taught me to make the best 'jeruk mangga' ever!!