Tri-Color (Red, Green, Blue) Fan Color. LED Color. Planning on building a computer but need some advice? Read … With RGB Fan. Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, 4 CD 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, RGB Lighting for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 4.7 out of … save. The results below show that the audibles are of zero concern and, again, is almost identical to the non-RGB Black Edition. I Prefer a different color but to change it, I have to use the physical controller that it's hooked up to. Question. The legendary Hyper air cooler is back and better than before. Find over 30,000 products at your local Micro Center, including the Hyper 212 RGB Black Universal CPU Cooler. I've been using my CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB for a couple months now and I really like it. You can have the colorful rig you’ve always wanted with … Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition : Model Number RR-212S-20PC-R1 ... Addressable RGB: 18 Independently-Controlled Addressable RGB LEDS for full color customization. Get it now! The sleek jet black not only makes it look great, but, does increase cooling performance. The legendary air cooler is back. Select a different regional store: Hyper 212 LED Turbo provides the best balance between airflow and static pressure to take the heat away. The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a no fuss get the best cooling air cooler. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, 4 CD 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, RGB Lighting for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 at Amazon.com. The Hyper 212 RGB Phantom Gaming Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Direct Contact Technology - 4 heat pipes with Exclusive Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation Precise Air Flow - Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink share. The legendary Hyper air cooler is back and better than before. I've been using my CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB for a couple months now and I really like it. Question. I'm looking for a software solution because the controller is inside the case and it's annoying to have to remove the side panel every time I want to change the RGB settings. Damn was hoping that wasnt the case. report. View and Download Cooler Master HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION user manual online. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated Jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 RGB Black edition a premium look. The legendary Air cooler is back. I think it’s just a red LED or a white LED going through red plastic I was looking at it earlier and it didn’t seem to have any RGB functions. Shop Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition 120mm CPU Cooling Fan with RGB Lighting Black at Best Buy. Or should I just resolve to have to open up the side panel? Said on the box can be changed in asrocks polychrome app. The legendary Air cooler is back. Black. I'm not using the remote that it came with, I just plugged it into one of the RGB headers on my motherboard. But sometimes when I turn the computer on, it has returned to its default red color. Close. Upon opening the box, packaging for the two coolers was identical as well. ... You're currently browsing the Cooler Master North America Store. Press J to jump to the feed. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 RGB Phantom Gaming Edition a premium aesthetic appeal. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a premium look. Welcome to the official subreddit of the PC Master Race. Addressable RGB: 18 Independently-Controlled Addressable RGB LEDS for full color customization. Four Direct Contact heat pipes with funnel shaped aluminum fins optimize cooling for optimal CPU performance. Ascend to a level that respects your eyes, your wallet, your mind, and your heart. Moreover, the improved universal bracket design … This is the place to ask! Rgb In The Palm Of Your Hand With Included Wired Rgb Controller. Archived. It’s the Asrock B450 Steel Legend. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated Jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a premium look. The sleek Jet black not only makes it look great, but, does increase cooling performance. Anyone have experience with this? Once we put some load through the CPU and get things up to temperature, we measure the fan speed and acoustics.