I start with my own homemade pizza dough since I don't have a bread machine. I fell in love with this particular side from Domino's® and have been searching for a comparable recipe. Domino’s feta cheese is a salty white cheese made from cow’s milk. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Very easy to make and the family thought it was delicious...I will def be making this again YUM! olive oil. Bake the pizza on a lower rack of … Prepare for Baking: Preheat your oven to 350˚F and line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Stir in the bread cubes, coating evenly. Melt butter in microwave and … The next time I make it I will try to measure and edit accordingly. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Also baked on a pizza stone which was a mistake because the oils from the cheese dripped down into the oven. To make the twist, the dough is cutin half and twisted around each other to form a loaf. Each $5.99 calzone comes sliced into 8 "breadsticks" and contains as much cheese as a medium pizza. Brush with 3 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with cornmeal. Fold the dough in half and press edges together with your fingers to seal. Try the popular Spinach & Feta pizza today. Spinach And Feta Cheese Bread: Have a go at baking your own keto low-carb bread from scratch with this easy spinach feta cheese bread. I made these tonight and followed the recipe to a T. I did have issues getting the dough to spread evenly buy I think that was my failure by allowing the dough to sit out too long before attempting to roll it. Sprinkle corn meal on top and then flip over. Amount is based on available nutrient data. LOL. After some trial and error I figured out one that is pretty darn close and won't cost me $12 for food, delivery fee, and tip when the craving is overwhelming late at night and my toddler is fast asleep. You can use your own bread dough recipe if you prefer. You saved Easy, Breezy, Cheesy Stuffed Bread (Domino's® Copycat Recipe) to your. Other Domino’s Stuffed Cheesy Bread reviews: So Good Blog dillonpapst (YouTube) Poor Food and Wine. Bake according to french bread package until cheese is melted and bubbly and bread is a light golden brown. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Spray lightly with olive oil spray, if you have it; this will help the feta brown a bit. My daughter loves them!! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. So bomb. Domino’s includes feta cheese on several of its Specialty Pizzas, including the popular Spinach & Feta Pizza, which features spinach and onions topped with feta. This feta spinach bread dough is quick to make using the breadmachine. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Roll dough out into a large rectangle on a flat work surface. It was difficult to make. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. So yummy! Cool 5 minutes before pulling strips apart. I snapped a number of photos of the various stages of prep and included the easy peasy recipe below. Submitted by: TEDDYBEAR662 I had different plans for my spinach today but ended up making this instead. domino's spinach and feta pizza recipe. This quiche is such a perfectly light summer breakfast, lunch or brunch that stores and reheats great for leftovers throughout the week. Never had the Domino's(R) version of this but we really loved this one! I will just stick with Dominos to make these. Place roll, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. I mash up this garlic and spread over the pizza dough. Leave a comment. Cart. Roll dough out into a large rectangle on a flat work surface. Viajar, mais do que bom é antes uma necessidade, nem que seja apenas por um dia, nem. 2 pieces. 7. Brush with 3 tablespoons melted butter … Most everything is to taste, so if something is a little off it shouldn't matter all that much. 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough (such as Pillsbury®), 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese, Back to Easy, Breezy, Cheesy Stuffed Bread (Domino's® Copycat Recipe). It’s also so easy to customize with whatever you have on hand. Grease a large baking sheet. Roll dough into a 16 x 10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Serve with marinara sauce. Melt butter in microwave and add garlic salt and garlic powder, brush over the top, flip and brush other side. Info. Otherwise it came out good. Coat the paper well with cooking spray and set aside. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm 3 tsp. I whipped this up the other day and loved it! © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition The soft and chewy spinach, mozzarella and feta stuffed bread will please any crowd. 47 g Ingredients Prepared pizza dough 1 cup Alfredo sauce 2 cups baby spinach 1 onion diced 2 clove garlic minced ¾ cup mozzarella shredded ½ cup feta cheese crumbled ¼ cup Asiago cheese grated ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated Nutrition Facts. Please post your reviews and let me know what you think! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/spinach-pizza-with-feta-cheese Enjoy! Calories ... Domino's Cheesy Bread. Spinach & Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread: Premade pizza crust filled with Alfredo sauce, spinach, cheeses, and seasoning then baked to perfection! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Amount Per Serving. I did use thawed from frozen pizza dough because I don’t like the one in the can but that was my only substitution. Spinach and Feta Quiche Recipe; Easy Spinach and Feta Quiche. Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet. I just recommended the Pillsbury(R) one because it's fast and has worked out well for me. I've made this recipe a number of times and tweaked it each time to come up with my perfect version! In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm 3 tsp. Spread spinach mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Domino's website calls it "a blend of cheese made … It’s then rolled flat and spread with a mixture of feta, parmesan,garlic and butter and tightly rolled again. 6. Add crumbled bacon and/or jalapenos to the cheese to give it an extra kick, or other favorite ingredients. Excellent. Domino's Spinach & Feta Artisan Pizza is a rectangular hand-stretched "artisan-style" pizza that features alfredo sauce, feta and parmesan-asiago cheeses, fresh baby spinach, and onions. This cheesy stuffed bread is crispy on top, chewy inside and very cheesy, but beware... it's very dangerous. DIRECTIONS Preheat oven according to french bread package. Preheat oven according to french bread package. Spinach and feta-stuffed pizza bread recipe. muffins de courgette, feta e azeite # olive oil, feta and zucchini muffins. I wrap a head of garlic in foil with a few teaspoons of oil and water and roast for approx 45 minutes till soft. May try again with homemade or different brand of bread dough. A yummy and healthy pizza! Made exactly to recipe. ⁣ Amazing base recipe with endless possibilities. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining parmesean cheese. Brush remaining 1 tablespoon butter over dough and lightly sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder. Log food: Domino's Sausage Pizza w/ Thin Crust Medium pizza. order. Easy, Breezy, Cheesy Stuffed Bread (Domino's® Copycat Recipe), Congrats! 15 minutes. This khachapuri-inspired spinach and cheese stuffed bread made from scratch looks impressive and tastes amazing. In a buttered bread pan, place each square in sandwiching the … It's delicious!!! The beauty of this recipe is that it can be tinkered with to suit your individual tastes. WARNING: I DIDN'T MEASURE THE ONE TIME THAT I MADE IT, SO ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE GUESSES. Beginning with a long side, roll up jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam and ends to seal. Other pizzas in the Dominos Artisan Pizza collection include Tuscan Salami & Roasted Veggie, and Italian Sausage & Pepper Trio. The dough didn't roll out very easy. Apr 9, 2017 - Dominos features a full line of Artisan pies, and this Dominos Spinach and Feta Pizza recipe offers home chefs an opportunity to duplicate this zesty creation without having to order delivery. When I was ready to fold over dough after adding cheese it got stauck to my counter and I had to use a spatula to scrap it off and slopily put it on the baking sheet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Press J to jump to the feed. Nothing special. It was delicious. I can't wait to have it for lunch tomorrow! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. You'd need to walk 45 minutes to burn 160 calories. Add spinach and sauté until spinach wilts, 1 to 2 minutes. You can get addicted! Serving Size. by . I personally would have preferred a tad more flavor so next time may try garlic salt instead of garlic powder but otherwise a very good recipe. There are 160 calories in 1 piece (2 oz) of Domino's Pizza Spinach & Feta Stuffed Cheesy Bread without dipping sauce. It's normally $7.99 a pizza, but taking advantage of last week's 50% promo scored me this for $4. Didn’t think that one through. in Blog. Allow cheese to set for a minute or two. Domino's Cheesy Bread w/ Spinach & Feta. The flavor was ok. 420 calories; protein 19.4g 39% DV; carbohydrates 25.7g 8% DV; fat 26.5g 41% DV; cholesterol 75.9mg 25% DV; sodium 810.3mg 32% DV. Feta, Arugula, & Spinach Pizza. Right off the bat, I should say that this is a khachapuri-inspired recipe, and therefore not 100% traditional. Recipes that mimic famous restaurant foods. Thanks for sharing! … Spread each square with butter, spread with some minced garlic, feta cheese and then place 2-4 spinach leaves on the top. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spinach Feta Bread Jill McKeever / April 4, 2009 / Breads & Muffins. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. How to Make Spinach and Feta No Yeast Bread. sign in & earn rewards × SIGN IN to earn points toward FREE PIZZA on this order! *Dreamy Sigh* Spinach Feta Bread is scrumptious served with a light soup, such as Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Soup. Using your hands stretch each square out so it’s about 1/4 inch thick. Take dough out and flaten and stretch out a little bit to make a rectangle on a large cookie sheet. I scattered the spinach-feta mixture over the ricotta spread and popped it in the oven to bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Swap out the spinach for broccoli, or the feta for mozzarella. Easy and delicious copycat!! It was over the top delicious. Alter it all you want but it's a great start for excellent bread!! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. User account menu • [Request] Dominos Stuffed Spinach and Feta Cheesy Bread. If you like creamy cheese pizzas, the Spinach & Feta Artisan Pizza is the way to go at Domino's. Cook Spinach: Heat olive oil in a skillet; add spinach and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Top the crust with half the spinach and half the feta. Yes, it's ANOTHER tasty bread recipe from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. September 16, 2020 @ 8:16 am. IF YOU R USING ALL THOSE CHEESE MINE AS WELL ADD CREAM CHEESE TOO. Easy recipe smells like the real thing. Spinach adds texture and flavor to a variety of Domino’s pizzas, as well as our Stuffed Cheesy Bread. Popular on pasta and vegetables, this type of cheese is a favorite in Greek food and Mediterranean dishes. Bread was very hard to roll out and made the dish have a preservative flavor. Next time will definitely use a pan, and there will definitely be a next time. : ), Total Carbohydrate May not have pizza sauce, but you'll never miss it in this pizza. Let stand until the liquid is absorbed -- approx. Transfer to a small bowl. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Combine feta and next 10 ingredients in a bowl. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. 15 %, roll pilsbury French bread, unbaked (you could probably also use pizza dough). Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Spinach and feta-stuffed pizza bread recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Won t have to order delivery nearly as much now!! Flip dough over and scatter mozzarella cheese, Mexican cheese blend, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese on top. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. CHEESECAKE LOVERS!!! I imagine it was the same as can be found on any other Domino’s pizzas, but serving it in thicker slices rather than the usual crumbles seemed to hold in the flavor better. Thanks for sharing.:). Make shallow cuts 1 inch apart across the top with a knife, so that you can easily pull the bread apart after baking. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. 20 min 1 ora 40 min dominos feta Read recipe … Log in sign up. Stuffed Cheesy Bread comes in three flavors: Cheese; Bacon and Jalapeño; and Spinach and Feta. Cut widthwise into 1 inch slices, serve hot with warm marinara sauce. 1 order = 445g. Follow directions on the package if you use a different brand. Bake in the preheated oven until bread is golden brown and cheese is bubbly about 25 minutes. Put all cheese on top over entire surface, sprinkle with 1/2 of parmesean, parsley, and remaining butter. ALSO, CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK - HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! 1150. 1 slice (1/8 pizza) Log food: Domino's Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza w/ Hand Tossed Crust Large pizza. Learn how to cook great Spinach and feta-stuffed pizza bread . Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.