It is missing the nut to hold the spout on. Antique Cast Iron Sauage, Lard, Fruit Press, Enterprise 2092, Excellent !! Note that the small plate has been welded- it still works good however. View more auctions from Wehavituneedit! Antique Enterprise Cast Iron 8 QT. $1,199.99. IT TURNS AND MOVES JUST FINE. Payment Please send your Paypal payment within twenty-four hours of being invoiced. NO damage. These parts fit Chop-Rite stuffers and most Enterprise and some other brands but they are the only parts still being made for older cast iron sausage stuffers. In very good working condition. There are no breaks or cracks anywhere in the unit. Find a local store or online retailer in the U.S.A. or Canada that carries Chop-Rite products. Please review the criteria for combined shipping with NPS: If you purchase more than one item from us. Be sure to add me to your! Cast Iron Sausage Stuffer Fruit Cider Lard Press, Enterprise Sausage Stuffer 8" Small Plate cast iron Fruit Wine Lard press part, Vintage Cast Iron Enterprise 4 Qt Sausage Stuffer Lard Press w/horn, Vintage Cast Iron ENTERPRISE 4 Qt Sausage Stuffer Lard Press w/Tube, Vintage Cast Iron Enterprise/Chop-Rite 4 Qt/Quart Sausage Dated Arch, Antique Enterprise lard duck sausage fruit press cast iron 4 quart GC, Antique cast iron Enterprise fruit, lard, wine press, sausage stuffer - 4 quart, antique Cast Iron Enterprise Mfg. ANTIQUE VINTAGE CAST IRON ENTERPRISE 8 QUART FRUIT~WINE~SAUSAGE PRESS~FARM TOOL I HAVE AVAILABLE A VERY NICE ANTIQUE VINTAGE CAST IRON 8 QUART ENTERPRISE PRESS GREAT FOR WINE. There are also part numbers on the top gear#2074. Vintage Enterprise Cast Iron 8 Qt. The #35 Sausage Stuffer is used for making many different sizes of sausage, this stuffer can also be used for lard and fruit pressing and making apple cider. PRESS PLATE AND STRAINER BASKET NO CRACKS. Deluxe Cast Iron Press Pat. SHIPPING Most orders ship by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours of payment being received. If you have any questions send me a message. Comes with the inside sive, bottom grate, large, small press plates, and output snout/spout. Made in the USA* The Press is approximately 24 inches in overall height in it's highest position. Antique, 4 quart, cast iron fruit or sausage press. The gears are good but need oiling. Original finish virtually rust free. THE PRESS DOES HAVE COUPLE CONDITION ISSUES ONE FOOT IS BROKEN FARMER SCREWED TO THE PIECE OF WOOD WHEN THE WOOD DRIED IT CRACKED ONE FOOT NEEDS REPAIR BASKET HAS RUST SEE PIC. Posted with, Antique ENTERPRISE MFG. We Offer A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee With Every Item We Sell! NOTE: I have a larger sausage press on auction as well. Please contact us through eBay or call at 217-779-3992. From shop JunketteLove. Sausage/fruit press. Please ask if you have any questions. I WAS WALKING BY THE PRESS AND ACCIDENTALLY KICK IT WITH MY STEEL TOE WORK BOOT AND SNAPPED THE HANDLE OFF.IT IS INCLUDED BUT BROKE.PLEASE VIEW LAST PICTURE. Our store is located 10 minutes south of Quincy. 14" wide incl handle Condition is as pictured! Antique Enterprise Manufacturing#2092 Cast Iron Sausage/ Cider Press This is in beautiful condition considering it's age. Select the Payment/Shipping tab above to see both choices. Up for auction is an antique 4 quart Enterprise sausage stuffer/ fruit press in very good condition. Shipping damage- Shipping damage must be reported immediately to the shipper and myself. To make a direct payment via credit card, please contact us directly by phone. #2080, ENTERPRISE 8QT FRUIT WINE LARD PRESS SAUSAGE STUFFER CIDER ANTIQUE CAST IRON, Enterprise Deluxe Cast Iron Fruit / Lard Press Sausage Stuffer - 8 Quart Vintage, Vintage Enterprise MFG #2092 8 Quart Cast Iron Lard Sausage Fruit Cider Press. We do our very best to describe the item being sold. We will also combine shipping if you buy more than one of our items- to save you money! Overall a great piece that would be a nice addition to your collection, or to re-condition and use in the kitchen! Great sausage is made with great equipment and high-quality ingredients. Marked 2085 on the handle. Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album This is an antique Enterprise cast iron sausage stuffer top with the bolts. Ebay requires the seller to select a preference regarding shipping. Payment I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal Shipping& Handling $31.00 UPS Ground FREE scheduling. Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE!