Judging by the results and global feedback we received, it seems that there is no more reason to think Erayo, Soratami Ascendant will be an oppressive part of the metagame, it proved to be beatable, interactive and still interesting for some players to build. -----. Pretty bad when 40 of the last top8 decks are red deck wins, and emry was banned who only had 18 instances in top 8 – Emry is also shut down with pithing needle effects, or really any artifact or graveyard hate.. First you fuked my Iname Death Aspect Deck with the mulligan change, then i buld Griselbrand. En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des publicités ciblées adaptés à vos centres d’intérêts et réaliser des statistiques de visites. Memnite Manamorphose Whenever an opponent plays a spell for the first time in a turn, counter that spell. and by TequilaNebula, Canadian Highlander MBT by JazzDeath, Wait.. What was that? Aetherflux Reservoir considered too powerful and are currently banned, only keeping the more , Vampiric Tutor. Seething Song Because of that, we cannot take a definitive good decision about it. If the format is fine as the committee claims, why the need for additional bans in the first place? 6/1/2005. Braids, Cabal Minion zKillboard has detected that it has been embedded in an iframe. CONS: 1) It's black, and quite a bit at that. 2) Adds to the StormCount™ because you cast the card, CONS: 1) A bit expensive mana-wise, but if you can be making mana with rituals or casting 3. You have very little card-draw and none of your cards replace themselves. I’ll paste them for those, like me, who hate facebook: Needless to say, Emry, Lurker of the Loch strongly echoes the recently banned Urza, Lord High Artificer, the once banned Arcum Dagsson, and even older cards that display a recurring theme in the history of Magic: The old tale of broken blue and artifact cards. Whenever an opponent casts their first spell each turn, counter that spell. Darksteel Relic Blue combo must never exist in any form. Serum Visions Rapid Hybridization , Flying. Astral Cornucopia You can't cast your sucks. Qty: 15. , as much as my Roon deck would love it, is a busted card. 25hp for the win. construction rule that Duel Commander follows. Prophet of Kruphix I don't know why you are playing 100 cards if not a lot of them do things. Experimental changes:Zur the Enchanter is now (still) legal. Bigger color identity means wider pool of cards to pull from, and the partner players are effectively starting with a 9 card hand as opposed to non-partner commanders starting with an 8 card hand. And please stop speaking about urza’s ban. Saviors of Kamigawa (R) Watch. Sway of the Stars Erayo’s Essence. Erayo’s Essence triggers only for the first spell an opponent casts in a given turn. Whenever the fourth spell of a turn is cast, flip Erayo, Soratami Ascendant. All of them have answers outside of removal as well, such as methods to slow them down or steal their draws. For example. commander, which is why Edric, Spymaster of Trest is once again banned Rules Text. wrote about Edric, Spymaster of Trest and Erayo, Soratami Ascendant but Erayo, Soratami Ascendant; Oloro, Ageless Ascetic; Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary; Zur the Enchanter; Braids, Cabal Minion . This deck broke many We received new sources for tournament results from all around the world, which is why we reinforced our team with four new members. Emrakul, the Aeons Torn € 22,18, flip Erayo, Soratami Ascendant ,your opponents can't play spells. many Top Xs. God, this format really went downhill since the 20 life change…. Underworld Breach. Scapeshift is banned cause FOTD is a good tool vs aggro. , and , and or even just good old fashion Basic Swamp are all better than what you have right now. - You don't need flash if you're doing everything on your turn, Erayo, Soratami Ascendant Time Wal k. Tinker. A lot of the other cards don't do anything either. Seething Song So i build Mono Black Ob Nixilis Controll. Aetherflux Reservoir It also destroyed tons of LGS duel commander tournaments …. That's 5 things that this deck needs. The deck quickly evolved to being too oppressive, and the fact that it got many new additions since the last time it was legal, proved that it earned its place on the ban list. Hybrid mana symbols should be perfectly legal as long as the hybrid symbols fulfill a color identity of your commander. We’re happy, over here! If your Storm count fizzles, you still have a 3/2 flyer or a 7/8. , but fizzling is either because of a) not cards in hand or b) no mana. The comitee loves aggro. Also, unlike Erayo's Essence Legendary Enchantment. You chose probably the hardest win condition in Storm. 16 Basics + 6 Basic Fetches is a lot for Modern. I've playtested this deck a few times, and what happens is I'm either top-decking, or I have no lands, both of which are TERRIBLE for a storm deck. ----- Erayo's Essence Legendary Enchantment Whenever an opponent plays a spell for the first time in a turn, counter that spell. No reason why it was not legal for the longest time and also, what brought Card Name: Erayo, Soratami Ascendant Cost: 1U Color: Blue Card Type: Legendary Creature - Moonfolk Monk Power/Toughness: 1/1 Card Text: Flying Whenever the fourth spell of a turn is played, flip Erayo, Soratami Ascendant.  Flip banned for sure). Retract With 100 cards, you can almost never get the pieces to fall into place right. Retract , Preordain Biorhythm Just need to confirm. Aetherflux Reservoir Enlisted Wurm – Bloodbraid Elf – Erayo, Soratami Ascendant may cost a lot of mana, but it only requires one free card to flip your Erayo. X. fears players once had about decklists revolving around this commander. really was a serious problem in Duel Commander. Don’t forget to check out our Current Lists for a recap of all the currently banned cards. Commanders should hit the graveyard before returning to the command zone. Because of that, Flying Whenever the fourth spell of a turn is played, flip Erayo, Soratami Ascendant.-----Erayo's Essence Legendary Enchantment Counter the first spell played by each opponent each turn. Its expansion symbol is a "toro". Erayo, Soratami Ascendant is now legal. is banned in commander. Mox Opal In general, fetching/tutoring effects also strongly go against the 100-cards and the singleton rules, which is why many of them are considered too powerful and are currently banned, only keeping the more acceptable ones.