I wasn't in love with the scent and it had a waxy feel to it that was slightly offputting. Color: Multicolor. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask treats dry hair types in search of much needed TLC. Related Products. ], I received this free from Pinchme for a review. Shop now. $8.69 61. Keravis (TM) protein complex provides optimal anti-breakage benefits and delivers healthier and stronger looking hair Argan oil feeds hair with antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A and E Hair … Hi love! See All Buying Options. I love this product and already bought some. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Use Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask as a weekly deep conditioning treatment or an every day conditioner. EWG scientists reviewed the Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask product label collected on August 20, 2018 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Write Review. Relax and unwind your way to shiny, healthier-looking hair. 4.40 out of 5 stars (5014 reviews) Eva Nyc. My rich, creamy formula melts into hair, while helping melt your troubles away. package quality. Relax and unwind your way to shiny, healthy-looking hair… But the one I have is light pink, not white. It's Memorial Day weekend beauties! ... Eva NYC. Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask. Therapy Session Hair Mask Eva NYC. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask. Freshen Up Dry Shampoo. Keravis (TM) protein complex provides optimal anti-breakage benefits and delivers healthier and stronger looking hair. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients. Gender: female. ], Pinchme sent me a sample of EVA NYC THERAPY SESSION HAIR MASK, and I can’t say enough good things about it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion. ], This product did what it claimed. Deeply condition, repair, strengthen Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. ], The Eva NYC made a great therapy session hair mask. Price $11.99. 4.3 /5. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask "This mask is free from harmful additives like sulfates, gluten, parabens and mineral oils. Quebec, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Size: One Size. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. The Eva NYC Therapy session Hair Mask treats dry hair types in search of much needed TLC. Keratin Complex Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment Blonde 33.8 oz … Color: Multicolor. Argan Oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis Protein drastically increases hair… Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. It smells amazing and MY FRIZZ IS TAMED [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Please check Write a review. Gender: female. Eva NYC … Keravis (TM) protein complex provides optimal anti-breakage benefits and delivers healthier and stronger looking hair. ], Eva NYC therapy session hair mask was very moisturizing without making my fine hair greasy. ], I have very thin and brittle hair so I am overly cautious about what products I use, but since using Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask as a daily conditioner my hair is less frizzy and it has volume. The fragrance is nice as well, light and not over powering. $15 Apply to wet hair, wait 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Precautions: Avoid Contact with eyes. NYC Store. "Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask is legit!" Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. Add to Wish List. Quick Shop. Have a good hair day, every day with Eva NYC's hair care products with premium ingredients and innovative tools. Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask. Therapy Session Hair Mask 16.9 oz. It wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while plant protein delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase hair … Quick Shop. This mask deeply conditions, hydrates and smooths to provide a simple, but luxurious indulgence. 4.5 out of 5 stars 552 ratings | 18 answered questions Price: $14.99: Sale: $14.49 ($0.86 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free … The rich, creamy formula melts into hair, while helping melt your troubles away. It moisturizes, softens and protects hair with argan oil, that doesn’t weigh … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask, 2 Ounce at Amazon.com. 4.50 out of 5 stars (5554 reviews) Eva Nyc… IMPACT_RAD. Deeply condition, repair, strengthen Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. People have been talking about this mask for years so I wanted to hear what the hype was … CONNEXITY. Apply to wet hair, wait 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. - MakeupByAlli See why Alli of Makeup by Alli is obsessed with our Therapy Session Hair Mask! Pureology. ... Give the GIFT OF GOOD HAIR Shop now Hair Care ... therapy session hair mask … The Eva NYC therapy session hair mask was amazing! Quick View Save Eva NYC. I'll deeply condition, hydrate and smooth to provide a simple, but luxurious indulgence. … Age Group: adult. More reviews, photos and discussions for Eva NYC. This mask deeply conditions, hydrates and smooths to provide a simple, but luxurious indulgence. Argan oil feeds hair with antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A and E Hair … $13.99 1468. My hair looked nice afterwards however... [This review was collected as part of a promotion. The Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Size: 16.9 Fl Oz / 500 ml Change. Hi, I'm not sure if each batch produces a different color? [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Current email address may be undeliverable, Therapy Session Hair Mask 16.9 oz Reviews - page 2, Infused with Plant Protein, Argan oil and Jojoba Seed oil for luxurious nourishment, Free from sulfates, parabens phthalates, artificial colors, mineral oil and gluten, Deep conditioning treatment to soften and hydrate hair, Safe for color, keratin, and Brazilian-treated hair, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-468002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-468002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask. Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask. Mask conditions and repairs all hair … Not only did it smell good it left my hair feeling really soft. 4.3 11 reviews. Price $14.99. Read reviews, watch tutorials, and check out galleries. Keravis protein strengthens follicles. Depends on hair porosity: low porosity hair doesn’t require protein as much as normal porosity hair, high porosity hair requires more protein & this greater frequency of treatments. I have high porosity naturally kinky curly 3c-4a hair and alternate weekly with a protein deep conditioner vs a moisturizing conditioner (considered to be light/moderate protein treatment) The 2 step treatment is considered to be one of the highest/heavy protein treatments. Keravis (TM) protein … [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol (Keravis™), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. After clarifying with your favorite Eva NYC Shampoo, use as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner. Signature Eva NYC Fragrance Top: Freesia, PlumHeart: White Flowers (Jasmine, Magnolia, Gardenia)Dry Down: Woody Warm Amber, Bourbon Vanilla, White Musk, * all products are free from sulfates and vegan, except for last call items and the Tone it Down! Keravis (TM) protein complex provides optimal anti-breakage benefits and delivers healthier and stronger looking hair. AMELIORATE. Free Gift with Purchase! Your hair will tell you if it is over treated with protein ie it will be over strengthened and will feel dry brittle a break off. I have thick wavy hair if I let it air dry with out straightening it or adding product it is very frizzy. by. Most Viewed Hair Mask … Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray Belk. Today I’m testing out the Eva NYC Therapy Session hair mask that I purchased from Sally’s. Yes, our therapy session hair mask is 100% vegan. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Rated 5 out of 5 by katherine_nh_dqgm6 from I love this hair mask! Age Group: adult. Use Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask as a weekly deep conditioning treatment or an every day conditioner. Eva Nyc. on … plenty of options but the feel of your hair is your best guide. For soft and manageable hair, Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens your dry or damaged hair by using Argan Oil to nourish your hair and Keravis Protein to increase your hair's strength and elasticity. How are ratings calculated? Yes it is and it is an excellent moisturizing protein conditioner has butter softness great slip and smells soft and pretty if that makes sense! Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. After using this hair mask my hair felt a lot smoother and manageable! Top … Today I decided why not do a review on the awesome Clean It Up Shampoo and Therapy Session Hair Mask from Eva NYC! The smell is also amazing! Therapy Session Hair Mask. Relax and unwind your way to shiny, healthy-looking hair. Therapy Session Hair Mask (16.9 fl oz) treats dry hair types in search of much needed TLC. Collection, FREE SHIPPING + A FREE SAMPLE ON ALL ORDERS. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Size: One Size. ], I love this mask, leaves my hair feeling soft and silky! The Eva NYC mane magic 10-in-1 collection features our spell-casting products with 10 benefits in one magic potion. PRODUCT FEATURES. The item was much better than I expected, it made my hair soft and brought it back to life. The rich, creamy formula melts into hair, while helping melt your troubles away. Keravis (TM) protein … price range. Gender: female. Argan oil feeds hair with antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A and E Hair … Deeply condition, repair, strengthen Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Therapy Session Hair Mask by EVA NYC was featured by IPSY! CONNEXITY. (4 installments of We … This mask deeply conditions, hydrates and smooths to provide a simple, but luxurious indulgence. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Yes, our therapy session hair mask can be used on all hair types. CONNEXITY. Yes, you can leave our Therapy Session Hair Mask on overnight, however there is no additional benefit for most leaving it on longer than 5 minutes. Deeply condition, repair, strengthen Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. This Eva NYC Therapy Session hair mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Color: Multicolor. Eva Nyc Travel Size Therapy Session Hair Mask. Hi! NYC. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Related Products. I treat dry hair types in search of much needed TLC. Use either as a weekly treatment or daily conditioner for damaged and over-processed hair. Inform your doctor if your condition persists. Age Group: adult. Relax and unwind your way to shiny, healthy-looking hair. It held up to the expectation and definitely improves the quality of my hair … $3.75USD) Soften Up Conditioner 16.9 oz. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Related. The rich, creamy formula melts into hair, while helping melt your troubles away. 82% would repurchase. I personally have not used the 2 step treatment in years Because my moisture/protein balance is maintained with bi weekly treatments such as Mielle Organics Babassu dc, Aphogee texture treatment mask, Camille Rose Nangai & Tsubaki strength and Restore etc. Deeply condition, repair, strengthen Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Omg my hair is so soft first off. Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask. Created with Sketch. Hi! Deeply condition, repair, strengthen Therapy Session Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Hair that is over moisturized or hair that is heat styled frequently requires more freq treatments. Your session … Thank you, your email has been submitted. Free Gift with Purchase! Sally Beauty has the largest selection of salon-professional Eva NYC. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Size: One Size. Apply to wet hair, wait 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.