Much better than the typical puns we all hear growing up. These are great puns. 7. 20. They always were in a chord. And being that we all need a good laugh every now and again, check out these 37 funny love quotes and puns that are guaranteed to make you giggle. Parting Shot – They say that you can’t buy love – but you can still pay heavily for it. 27. When a woman is hungry and lonely for love, she never knows where her next male will come from. Come Back Here… And let me love you! It describes a man who sees his high school sweetheart at a high school reunion. ", "They were a fastidious couple. 50 Dirty Jokes That Are (Never Appropriate But) Always Funny By Mélanie Berliet Updated September 30, 2019. Be it cute love puns for her or funny love puns for him, don’t just raise a smile or an eye roll, some actually make a valid point too, so in no particular order, here are some of our favorite love puns found from all over the internet.. Instead of letting me go work on my truck on Saturdays, my wife makes me help out in the flower garden. If not, then check our ice cream puns instead. "We were mint to be together." 20. The last thing you want is someone to take your breath away as romantic as it might sound. "A janitor with a broom in hand swept her off her feet. Did you hear how the baker proposed to his girlfriend? Now lettuce celebrate, because we all love vegetables. "For butter or worse, a toast to the bride and groom." 11. When you are in love, it is the most glorious two and a half days of one’s entire life. I guess you could say we totally met by accident. Not to mention you have the added pressure of understanding each other as parts of a whole. Not very funny? ", "Some men view marriage as a matter of wife and debt. We can have fun in almost everything, and butts are …, Death is probably one of the biggest fears for many …. Creepy pick up line at the salon – Wooh, you’re like dandruff because I just can’t get you out of my head. Whenever two vegetarians fall in love, you know that’s going to be a great pear. Full with funny wisecracks it is even funnier than any dad witze you can hear about flirty. 49. GIFs: Giphy Alcohol is never the answer. I started dating her when she backed her car into mine at the mall. It offers such kind of entertainment which has attraction for the other … "She didn't marry the gardener. Some relationships are just destined to circle the drain. "When a psychic showed me the girl I'll marry, it was love at second sight. See more ideas about Cute puns, Funny puns, Love puns. Hoping to make the girl of your dreams laugh? Yeah, I guess you could say I’m Pistil whipped. Humor is good for bonding and for dealing with stressful situations. I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. ", "Why did the proton blush? This would only work if you're one of them. What a suede heart. Check out our funny love puns selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 4. Can I borrow a kiss from you? Arial responded, 'You're just not my type. ", "To some, marriage is a word. ", "What do you call a melon that's not allowed to get married? 29. Whether you intend to be like Socrates in philosophy, in love like Cleopatra and Mark Antony, or you want to fight for love like Shah Rukh Khan, there’s a lot of equipping words in these funny love quotes for girlfriend to push and help you secure your spot in … Humour & quotes! ... Why do walruses love a tupperware party? When someone asks you how much you love them, you could try the effective – I love you from my head to-ma-toes. LOVE stands for Loss Of Valuable Energy. These funny quotes are committed to deliver the perfect services in terms of expressions and delivering healthy relationship. You will be saying it so many times, you will want to get some variation in there. I love you dearly. 42. Mar 7, 2019 - Explore Aaron's board "Emoji texts" on Pinterest. To learn more about ’em, click here. Your lesbian friend on March 22, 2020: Me:Hey can i kiss you lips. Our relationship is quickly working out. 3. The largest collection of flirty one-line jokes in the world. You can also say “I love you three,” if you’re not sure if you actually love him four. Apr 12, 2019 - Sometimes, you have to enjoy some laughs with your boo. The largest collection of love one-line jokes in the world. Romantic Love Notes for Him. Nah I just said to my bf the only thing I want him to take from was my last name and he said he’s gunna book a flight over cause he’s in nz. See more ideas about Love puns, Silly jokes, Puns. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. ", "The bride's best friend is so proud, she's practically made of honor. We also have relationship and marriage jokes so make sure to check out our other jokes categories. 36. 1. Deny it all you want people, but by now, it’s obvious how much you’re loving these puns. Some great puns about love will provide some welcome comic relief. There is nothing that can make me happier than having you to myself. Love is patient, kind, and can also be pretty funny. 37. 37 Hilariously Funny Love Quotes & Puns That Will Make Your Day, 30 Relatable Corny Quotes About Love & Relationships That Will Make You Laugh, we all need a good laugh every now and again, 40 Corny Jokes, Funny Puns And Sarcastic Quotes To Brighten Your Day, The 40 Best 'I Love You' Memes That Are Cute, Funny & Romantic All At The Same Time, 31 Best Short & Funny Love Quotes From Comedians That Describe Your Crazy Relationship. It was lava at first sight. Gf: 0/////0. 49 Hilarious Love Puns That Will Make You LOL In Love All Over Again, 36 Best Death Puns That Will Make You Cringe. They're great at hitting it off. ", RELATED: 40 Corny Jokes, Funny Puns And Sarcastic Quotes To Brighten Your Day. It was positively attracted to the electron.". They we’re just mint to be. If you get married out on sea or in a boat, is that the definition or row-mance? Either way, with all the pressure, drama, and repeated mistakes that go into today’s relationships, it’s always nice to lighten the mood with some funny, clever puns that no sane human could resist. ", "Instead of engaging in my own hobbies, my wife has me constantly helping her in her garden. Best Dating Puns. We have the perfect funny, witty, and cheesy message ideas for all your cards, love notes, and text messages! To others, a sentence. ", "Have you ever wondered why baseball players get girlfriends? 24. ", "My wife tells me I'm a skeptic, but I don't believe a word she says. Quotes About Love For Him : 40 Of The Funniest Puns About Pin By Tasha Starr On JOULES In 2020 You'll Fall Hard For These Cutesy Puns About Love I Love You From My Head Tomatoes. All the funniest love puns are here, including I love you puns, cute love puns and general puns about love. And speaking of gardeners, here’s a pick up line that works anywhere. Your flexibility amazes me. Another pick up line at the flower shop – You know when you’re kissing, tulips are always better than one. 22. He realizes how wrong they would have been for each other and how blessed he is to have the partner that he has. . 21. The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people.-G.K. Chesterton. Jun 25, 2018 - Explore Melissa - Insightful Psychics's board "Cute Love Puns ( hehe)", followed by 14646 people on Pinterest. The funny love quotes for him from her is the true source to strengthen your relationship. Love never crossed my mind ... You're fortunate to read a set of the 63 funniest jokes and flirty puns. They were an item.". '", "Two pianists had a good marriage. "A husband who thinks he is as solid as a rock may have a wife who wishes he was a little bolder.". In this ramen-tic moment, I just want to say that I love you pho real! You can leave a love note on a gift for him as well, especially if you have gotten him a special, unexpected surprise. Get your priorities right. I don’t know about you, but I think helicopter rescue pilots have the best pick-up lines. Let us know if you do. "My boyfriend and I started to date after he backed his car into mine. 19. 16. She was radiant and he was glowing. RELATED: 30 Relatable Corny Quotes About Love & Relationships That Will Make You Laugh. It … 14. I’m no geometric genius, but all love triangles soon turn into wreck-tangles. 32. Funny puns one-liners On the internet, you can find plenty of puns, capable of amusing, but also to try to understand the joke behind it. His hot wife kept turning him on all night. Yeah, told her he loafed her more than life itself. A knock, knock joke is a great way of saying I love you in a funny sort of manner. There is a special place where a man can touch a woman that will make her go crazy. Perfect to share with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife. And then walk into a pole. It helps a lot, and it can do your job. 12. “There are a chameleon reasons I love you.” “There might be other fish in the sea, but you’re my sole mate.” “I dolphinately love you. Said the guy was too rough around the hedges. Olive. Funny puns are a great way to say I love you; I care about you and I have a sense of humor! See TOP 10 flirty one liners. 43. I am going to share this! ", "Two florists got married. Use only working piadas for adults and blagues for friends. Come back here and let me love you funny love meme image. 19. 33. We guarantee you will fall in love with these funny love puns! I might not be an IT wiz, but I tink there’s WI-Fi here because I feel a strong connection to you. C’mon baby, let’s be together, there’s so Mushroom for you in my heart. Wedding planners really don’t like it when two astronauts marry eachother. ", "An invisible man marries an invisible woman. Enjoy these funny love jokes and puns. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. 37. It’s funny – for people who don’t like being called sex objects, women really object to sex a lot. They always want to planet themselves. Otherwise, your relationship dies out with our sanity. 47. ️ They’re not even cheesy or anything, they’re just sincere and sweet. Now I know why people love footballers – especially the goalies, they are real keepers. When girls say they want a guy who can sweep them off their feet, they do know that there’s a janitor ready for the job, right? "You're getting meow-ied." "Too many girls think the word 'marriage' has a nice ring to it. Never has there been a more romantic story than how those two geologists met. Every day, I fall in love with you more and more. But if you don't want to be too over-the-top with the lovey-dovey stuff, opt for a pun in your Insta caption. Funny Love Quotes For Him And Her #lovequotesforhimdeep. https://www.yourtango.com/2013190264/37-love-puns-make-your-day Here are a couple super punny, bone-tickling love puns, love jokes and romantic humour that (if used at the right time) will work like magic. I love you. Even the cake was in tiers. 26. Funny Love Poems for Him and Her. We love writing puns because they catch you off guard and give us the chance to switch up meanings in a fun way. Their just my type. Marriage Puns The kids were nothing to look at either. This post may contain affiliate links. You’re my porpoise in life.” That would be a huge missed steak. ), "A bartender's marriage was on the rocks so he took a cheap shot. I’m not sure if love is blind but it’s definitely hilarious at times. I love you like i love my cake, like my last bite of pizza and the money in my bank. Yea, most of them think it’s got a nice ring to it. While saying “I love you” for the first time is a serious affair, it doesn’t always have to be! I wonder if the pool guy would do any better. These are some funny texts to make him laugh. Either way, with all the pressure, drama, and repeated mistakes that go into today’s relationships, it’s always nice to lighten the mood with some funny, clever puns that no sane human could resist. (Or is it? The Daily English Show. ", "Two cannon balls got married and had BBs. ... 26 Sex Puns That Are Almost As Good As An Orgasm. Cute Puns Funny Puns Pig Puns Funny Humor Corny Love Jokes Pun Card Doodles This Little Piggy Funny Love What a creative idea for a Halloween costume. Have a look at our very best funny puns or these Pokemon crazy puns. 83. If you want to ask your girlfriend for a date, in that case dating puns relay works. 48. © 2020 by Tango Media Corporation All Rights Reserved. Oct 18, 2015 - Fun and humor make the relation very healthy and strong. 120 Funny Pick Up Lines for breaking the ice Last Updated: 8th July 2020. 16. Why on earth didn’t Rosa marry the gardener? It was an arranged marriage. All sorted from the best by our visitors. I guess you could say I am pistil whipped.". Use them every day or use them once in a while to spice up your relationship. Kind of takes the guess work out of it. So be careful who you give a pizza your heart. I love hot secretaries man, I can resist it. Using playful puns, these adorable love notes will make their heart skip a beet…we mean beat!. I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. 1. Play me a tune on the world's smallest violin. We met by accident. ", "He tried to get her to marry him to no a-veil. ", 23. If we analyze a day in our lives, you will realize that puns are arranged in one form or another, but also for different purposes, are always used around us. 23. Kristen Droesch is a writer/editor and librarian-in-progress. She was fast, he was tedious.". (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 17. I think they misspelled the last word. ", "When his wife asked for wooden walls in the basement, they had a panel discussion.". Wow, wouldn’t mind if you became my significant otter. That’s twice as much! Due to that inevitable reality, it’s important to not take everything so seriously. "The triangle relationship soon became a wreck-tangle. Check out these wedding puns for your special day. Yeah, she was always telling the poor guy to Harry up, turns out she found someone who could Keith better. Who’s there? But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.” I love you… Even when I’m really, really hungry. ", "My girlfriend once gave me a valentine made of soft leather. So here are some funny love quotes for him and her that'll make you giggle with your loved one. Or maybe it’s baseball players because they’re so great at hitting it off. Me:The ones between your hips. 31. Do you know why girls absolutely love marriage? ", "Too many little digs send a marriage to an early grave. "It was an emotional wedding. Take a second and do the "write" thing and let us know what you think or tell us a silly pun of your own. See more ideas about love puns, puns, cute puns. 34. 2. Funny I Love You Memes for Him and Her. From one vegan to another – I think you’re fern-tastic, and I’ll never leaf you baby. "A girl and her boyfriend went to a party dressed as a barcode. In this cheerful set of printables, designed by the AMAZING Crystal Nale {totally check her out!} I feel thankful for having you as my gym buddy and lover. "He often played the violin with his wife, but she never played second fiddle.". Your girlfriend will love the unique and stylish way of purposing him for a date. Cantelope.". And speaking of flowers, is it an arranged marriage if two florists get hitched? Gf: ofc baby. Funny Love Quotes for Girlfriend. They’re always on the lookout for a tight seal. 38. Him: I love you too. Nobody could stop those two chefs from falling in love. Not sure that's how proposals are supposed to feel... "When he proposed to her, she found it very engaging. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 46. "Eat, drink, and be merried." When you enter into a committed relationship, you’re two (usually) imperfect human beings trying to understand yourselves, each other, and the world as best as you can. 81. Why is it so hard for people with asthma to have exciting dates? Crazy funny shit funny memes 13. WeLovePuns.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. 28. Jun 6, 2016 - Celebrating national days, Valentines, Mother's day, Father's day, Easter, Christmas, Love puns, Silly Jokes, Romantic cheesy cards! ", "They were married by candle-light, but the marriage lasted only a wick. 8. 6. 31. Too rough around the hedges. Some women are into that kind of thing. Olive who, I don’t know no olive! See TOP 10 love one liners. Here are some tips to send puns about dating. ", "Two nuclear technicians got married. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You just have to look at it from the right perspective, so using these funny love quotes and love puns is a great way to lighten the mood. Here are 30 cute love puns perfect for all your Valentine's Day content. I promise to give it back right away. 7. They deserve the best, what can we say? 34. Favorite love puns. There is a line from a country song that goes, "sometimes life's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers". And speaking of love, why not throw a little romance into your humour, or is it humour into your romance? And, of course, for a compatible relationship it’s important for two people to know each other’s unique personalities and views. I don’t know if you like fishing, but I personally feel we should totally hook up. As much as we love writing puns, we also love reading your comments about the puns! Love Jokes and Puns. 44. 36. This website is dedicated to those who love everything about puns. First, send him puns about love. 21. The best relationships start when you're least expecting them. Absolutely hillarious love one-liners! Read the love notes below to get ideas of the kind of notes you can leave for him. ", "When a knight was courting his lady, he wore a suit of amour.". Did you hear Harry’s girlfriend left him for Keith? ", RELATED: The 40 Best 'I Love You' Memes That Are Cute, Funny & Romantic All At The Same Time, "I went to prom with a broken leg. "You make miso happy." ", "When the TV repairman got married, the reception was excellent. Duh, ain’t it obvious that he gave her a ring. One thing you never want to do is divorce a butcher. 39. Why couldn’t the electrician get a good night rest? Absolutely hillarious flirty one-liners! Anonymous on March 16, 2020: Kiss is the language of love. "Helicopter rescue pilots have the most successful pick-up lines. Here are a couple super punny, bone-tickling love puns, love jokes and romantic humour that (if used at the right time) will work like magic. 29. Funny Love Letters; Who says that while writing love letters, you have to be very serious and have to maintain an elevated tone to impress your love?If you have a good sense of humour and know that the person concerned can handle a bit of wit and fun well, why not lace your love letter with something humorous to have a fun take on life? Do you have a better way to say ‘I love you’ in a funny way? 41. ", "Black widow to mate: I met my last husband on the web.". Actually, the best way to ask someone out at the treats shop is to tell them how their you’re butter half. These love jokes and corny love jokes are no eclipse of the heart. "It was an emotional wedding, even the cake was in tiers." Knock knock. (You should probably only tell this joke if you are confident that he’ll say “I love you too,” or else you might be setting yourself up for disappointment. 9. Mistakes are bound to happen between two honest people who love each other and are making an effort to sustain the bond. 4 comments on “ 80 Sexy Love Quotes to Text Him or Her ” Breathe J. July 1, 2019 at 4:11 pm Okay, my cheeks are literally as red as Rudolph’s nose No but seriously, these are some of the sweetest lines ever! ", RELATED: 31 Best Short & Funny Love Quotes From Comedians That Describe Your Crazy Relationship. 2. I always find artists romantic because when they love you, they do it with all their art. 82. 18. 13. You: Well I love you four! God I really love you so much! Well, Olive you, and I want the whole world to know it. How did the telephone propose to his girl? Looking for a conservation opener on tinder? Our love will never become … During the slow dances my date could tell that I had a crutch on her. Pick up lines at the zoo – It might just be me, but I think we bee-long together honey. 84. ", "Two fonts, Arial and Calibri, were in the midst of a bad breakup. Her heart. Calibri said, 'I'm sorry, your personality is too bold.' All sorted from the best by our visitors. Teasing and flirting with your spouse has never been easier!