I picked up this wonderful GE AC unit from a local box box store and it has performed flawlessly. Connect to WiFi for real-time feedback, optimized performance, alerts and more. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. GE has a wide selection of Energy Star Rated air conditioners for consumers, helping to lower your household's energy consumption. This AC is amazing literally keeps the room cool and for the price of the AC it is cost effective and worth the price since the Eco mode saves me money on my light bill. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. My LR is 12x20 and kitchen and Dining area around the same size to give you an idea of square footage. Shop for genuine GE Appliances filters, parts and accessories at our Parts and Accessories Store. I had a 5000BTU and it ran years without a problem and I still have it Just needed a bigger unit. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: New open box item. and we have not verified it. Bought the unit on May 1st 2020 and had to return it on May 6th 2020 because it stopped working. This air conditioner is well suited for medium-sized rooms, with up to 350 square feet of coverage and 8,000 BTU output. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Model AEC08LY GE® ENERGY STAR® 115 Volt Smart Electronic Room Air Conditioner. GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. It's Spring and once again I am faced with the usual mild weather/oversized A/C problem. The GE Profile Series PHC08LY is a window-mounted unit that blends top-notch cooling capacity with a variety of unique features, with a bit of style and elegance. This was really easy to install and came with everything needed. SHARES. I keep my living room, kitchen, dining area, bathroom and bedroom cool with this petite unit. It's compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant, which means you … The app works great and I didn’t have any issues connecting to my Alexa. Manufacturers, The ability to use the smart feature is a must as well I love that I could turn on before I leave work to get home to a nice cool room without wasting energy during the work day. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. For generations, General Electric … No more waking up in a sweat, and the unit is pretty quiet so getting to sleep is easygoing.This is a smart product and I do have it hooked up to the WiFi so turning it on before we get home has been an awesome feature. The GE 8,000 BTU window air conditioner can cool a room between 251 to 350 square feet. It offers an adjustable thermostat that can be operated with the remote control.General Electric Ge … Thank You GE. Totally dislike display going dark when running. GE AEC08LX Electronic Room Air Conditioner 27th April 2018 3rd May 2018 The Editor 29 Views. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it’s louder than I would ideally love. Complaining about the smell inside the car. The reasonably priced GE AEC08LY is the best smart window air conditioner available today. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. This 8,000 BTU 115-Volt room air conditioner works with GE Appliances new Comfort app which will allow … We're happy to help answer your questions. GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. This product uses High Efficiency … Member reviews & questions; Description. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. This model is no longer being manufactured. Manufactured November, 2018 - Present. I picked up this wonderful GE AC unit from a local box box store and it has performed flawlessly. Our online tools are here 24 hours a day to help you arrange the service you need. This unit delivers. I love that it is a smart appliance and I can turn it on it off from my phone which keeps my dog cool while at home. My kids sleep great all night long with this baby running & it cools my whole 30 x 28 room in about 30 mins!! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. ... GE AEC08LY Electronic Room Air Conditioner 10th February 2019 22nd July 2019 The Editor ... We’re always looking for enthusiastic HomeKit fans who would like to review … It cools my room very quickly, and it’s a the bigger size of the max. Providing your zip code will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. The AEC08LY … I’m 74 and it was easier than I expected. View our rewards program page for details Submit a text review Earn $5.00. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The replacement unit was the same make and model and it … The cheapest 8000 BTU window air conditioner on our list is the $289 GE AEC08LY. With the wireless feature I can turn the AC on before I get home and get the place cooled down before I get home, it’s just perfect!!!! No one tests air conditioners like we do. This unit can cool rooms up to 350 square feet with an EER of 11.4. Works really well. No more waking up in a sweat, and the unit is pretty quiet so getting to sleep is easygoing.This is a smart product and I do have it hooked up to the WiFi so turning it on before we get home has been an awesome feature. The from bedroom in our home gets a lot of sun in the morning part of the day. GE AHM08LY Window Air Conditioner with 8000 Cooling BTU, 215 CFM, 3 Cooling Speed, Remote Controller, 115 Volts, 12.1 EER Remote Control, UL Certification in White ( 16 ) AHM08LY 21" Energy Star Qualified Window Air Conditioner with 8000 BTU Cooling Capacity, 3 Fan Speeds, Timer, Remote Control and EZ Mount in White GE … Little noisy for bedroom. GE AEM08LS Reviews. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Also for: Aec14, Aec10, Aec12, Aek08, Aek12, Aek10, Aef08, Ahc14. We aim to show you accurate product information. Keeps my whole living room cool. This air conditioner is great. Great fit in the window and very powerful ac.Cools entire room in about 30 min!! I keep my living room, kitchen, dining area, bathroom and bedroom cool with this petite unit. Rated 5out of 5 … GE is owned by Haier. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Box may show wear. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for GE - 450 Sq. Electrode, Comp-2d6a7b75-0275-4a64-a86e-ce85b15ac66d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6645fcec-007-1762e227418141, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:22:58 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N. It cools but not. See more details at. The GE … Original review: Oct. 22, 2020. Ft. 10,000 BTU Smart Window Air Conditioner - White. This model features … GE® ENERGY STAR® 115 Volt Smart Electronic Room Air Conditioner Model# AEC08LY APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (HxDxW) •12 3/4 in x 15 23/32 in x 18 19/32 in CAPACITY •Cooling BTUH (MAX) 8000.00 … My other 2 GE AC working for 5 seasons so far. GE air conditioners have generally had good reviews so we took a chance on this pricey model, the only one available in the store that was appropriate for our bedroom size. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Submit a photo review Earn $7.50 Submit a video review … Internet # 307846063 Model # AEC08LY Store SKU # 1004068057 Store SO SKU # 1004041898 Comes in original retail packaging. Having issues with the blower motor making a load whining noise, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7772990c-70fe-4b85-b532-71f7eb2205be, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c8afa21f-007-1762e2172e85a6, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:21:52 GMT, Electrode, Comp-27b5124a-21b0-4dc5-ab84-e507065cb81b, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-6563db94-007-1762e34d7dfb58, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:43:03 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. My LR is 12x20 and kitchen and Dining area around the same size to give you an idea of square footage. View and Download GE AEC08 owner's manual and installation instructions online. Haier is available at BJ’s, Walmart, and independent appliance dealers. Register this … GE® ENERGY STAR® 115 Volt Smart Electronic Room Air Conditioner, Appliance Delivery Installation & Removal. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Cooling and appearance are great. Nice job GE— I'll consider buying stocks too. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. This year, I am using a modern GE 5000 BTU window A/C that I picked up for a good price at an estate … Schedule Service. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. thanks GE!! It is a bit louder than some of the other … Comfort is number one for GE products. Maintenance & Care for AEC08LY × WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ... Shop for genuine GE Appliances … Share Tweet. It was really a great purchase and would highly recommend. I like the internet connection making it easy to make setting changes while away. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical. The ECO setting is a nice feature to save cost to run. Shop ge 350-sq ft window air conditioner (115-volt; 8000-btu) energy star in the window air conditioners section of Lowes.com That’s not the best part though, I can set this unit from anywhere using the WiFi function and GE appliances app on my iPhone so if we’re out I can go on the app and turn my unit on so our room is cool in time for us to walk in the door. The GE AEW08LY comes with a window mount installation kit. AEC08LY Owner's Manual. Copyright © 2020 GE Appliances, a Haier company. Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PHC08LY air conditioner. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. 5. AEC08 air conditioner pdf manual download. The reasonably priced GE AHP10LZ window air conditioner is compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, allowing you to control it with voice commands when set up. This unit is absolutely amazing!! There's … GE Appliances AHH10AW window room air conditioner is the perfect choice for cooling a room 400-450 square feet. I thought I would need a higher BTU, but this baby packs a punch. Wi-Fi connect - wirelessly control window air conditioner functions from your smartphone-monitor and control your air conditioner with your smart phone, Voice control- hands-free capability with the most popular voice enabled devices, ENERGY STAR room air conditioners use 10% less energy and, on average, cost less than $75 per year to run. The unit was easy to install into the window.Worked very well and cooled down the room fast. GE Appliances ENERGY STAR certified room. Don’t hesitate to get this, that’s what I’ve been looking for! Best purchase by far this summer!! GE is a trademark of the General Electric Company. It even includes a one-touch lift-out filter for easy cleaning, an electronic thermostat and a 24-hour on/off timer. Our online tools are here 24 hours a day to help you arrange the service you need. This unit delivers. GE AEE18DT 17,600 BTU Room Air Conditioner with 11,000 Heating BTU, 410 CFM, 10.7 CEER, 5.1 Pts/Hr Dehumidification Capacity, Electronic Digital Thermostat with Remote and … You're reviewing: GE APPLIANCES AEC08LY - GE(R) … Nice job GE— I'll consider buying stocks too. View Specs. Shop ge 350-sq ft window air conditioner (115-volt; 8000-btu) energy star in the window air conditioners section of Lowes.com I thought I would need a higher BTU, but this baby packs a punch. Schedule Service . The AEC08LY from GE is an affordable option that doesn't skimp on performance and features. GE’s window air units range in price from $150 to $300, and in Btu from 5,000 to 25,000. The GE AHP10AX Lowes) is part of the Air Conditioner test program at Consumer Reports. GE AEC08LY Electronic Room Air Conditioner 10th February 2019 22nd July 2019 The Editor 69 Views. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I love it! Reviews Q&A Owner Support Manuals & Downloads. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. If you have used this product, simply log in and share your text, video and photo review of it! Buy online GE APPLIANCES AEC08LY - GE(R) ENERGY STAR(R) 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner at affordable price, ... Write Your Own Review.