Gerber 30-000137. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. It is the smallest and most lightweight out of the series, but as useful, if not more. Gerber 22-48484 Paraframe Mini Stainless Knife, Serrated. The handle is an open style frame, which makes the knife very lightweight. It features a 3 inch fine-edge blade is made from surgical stain… Gerber Mini Paraframe Stainless Steel Pocket Knife It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy … Get the next evolution with the Gerber® Knives Paraframe II Folded Knife. Uncle Henry Senior Rancher Folding … It's a manual opener with ambidextrous thumb studs Gerber Paraframe I Serrated Stainless … Gerber 22-08446 Paraframe I Plain Edge Knife The mid-sized member of Gerber's Paraframe family is the Paraframe I. Gerber Paraframe … This Gerber Paraframe is a great stainless steel knife. Its lightweight, skeletal design gives you a look like no other in your EDC collection. Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe … $5.00 + shipping . There is a simplicity to this knife that relates as much to function as it does to form. “folding gerber knives” ... Coghlan's Pocket Sierra Saw Folding Knife w/ 4-inch Serrated Backpacking Blade. Gerber Paraframe 2 is the largest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, it is designed on the same minimal frame-lock model. Gerber 's Paraframe Mini Knife is the mini version of the extremely durable and popular Paraframe series. This miniature version of the Gerber® Paraframe™ has a 2.25-inch partially serrated-edge blade and weighs just a hair over an ounce. Clip point high carbon stainless steel blade. GERBER PARAFRAME SERRATED SINGLE BLADE FOLDING POCKET KNIFE … The Gerber Paraframe I features a 3" stainless steel partially serrated clip point blade with a bead blast finish. Gerber Paraframe II, Part Serrated. All the metal on the knife, what little of it … Low prices on Gerber Paraframe I Titanium Serrated Knife. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all. Frame-lock. $5.95 + $3.00 shipping . $22.13. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. Click now to learn more. … Titanium nitride-coated blade. Gerber Paraframe 22-08446 Folding Pocket Knife - Black. Partially serrated blade is forged from high-grade surgical stainless steel Handle is cut from 314-grade stainless steel with an ergonomic design that makes it lightweight and strong Frame lock holds the blade securely in place Design allows smooth and easy 1-handed opening $32.40 $22.59. It is a great simple open-frame knife with a serrated locking … Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Gerber Paraframe … Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. The largest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Gerber Paraframe 2 Serrated Knife is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. The clip point blade configuration is ideal for cutting in close … Gerber Paraframe Mini Pocket Knife, Serrated or Plain, Silver - Used BULK. Pick 1 - Combo Or Plain Edge Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless Steel Handle Knife. 100% satisfaction guarantee + 60-day money-back returns. This knife is a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Details about GERBER PARAFRAME SERRATED SINGLE BLADE FOLDING POCKET KNIFE FRAME LOCK SMALL. Paraframe II - Stainless, Serrated It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The knife is very easy to open and manage, the blade is sharp … $11.50. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe … Gerber Paraframe I Knife, Serrated Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48443] 4.7 out of 5 stars 584. The closed 4.8” length gives you perfect … Is very lightweithg but sturdy at the same time. This Gerber Paraframe I grey serrated edge knife might be just what you are looking for. Like the other members of this family, the 3" clip-point blade is forged from high-grade surgical stainless steel. Easy to open. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Sold and shipped by Forza Sports. Gerber Paraframe … Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,433. Stainless … Gerber 22-48484 Paraframe Mini Stainless Knife, Serrated. Available Online. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe … It features the … Gerber Covert Automatic Knife, Serrated, Black. Paraframe I 3.01" Clip Point Serrated Folding Knife by Gerber®. 1 viewed per hour. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife … It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy … An evolution of the best-in-class Applegate-Fairbairn folder, this knife features a spring-loaded auto release that deploys at the touch of … Great quality Gerber product. $11.19 $13.99 Each Save $ 2.80 EA Good through 11/28/2020 In Stock at Your Store. Coghlan's. 4 offers from $12.31. Its a breeze to open. The Paraframe II delivers: Rounded handle edges fit comfortably in your hand, while the partially serrated 3.5-inch carbon steel blade can do it all from sawing through stubborn materials to offering a fine … Gerber Paraframe I - Ti-Grey, Serrated, Pocket Folding Knives. The blade is available in serrated …