And so, I summoned the most powerful weapon in the world and I placed it in the box. [Soon he finds Gaia. The fear of you. HEPHAESTUS: My beautiful Pandora. Jon Ford Analysis on a script that was shown during a Cory Barlog interview! To be forgiven, you must find the power to forgive yourself. SPIRIT OF A GIRL: But you’re the only one who can. Kratos. KRATOS: Without me. I never sought your death, Spartan, but you have left me no choice. KRATOS: Look around you, Athena. log in sign up. Trust me. This subreddit is dedicated to discussion of the games and sharing news about … I was once the most prized craftsman in all of Olympus. It’s all my fault. Since you killed my son, Ares, fear of you consumes him. What have you done to me? HADES: I am stronger than you'll ever be! SPIRIT OF ATHENA: I have missed you, Spartan. This construction of Hephaestus with your own flesh and blood. My home! [Kratos kills his family offscreen.] By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. KRATOS: How do you know of me? Soon I will become the god of war and claim the throne for myself. I lied. That freak has fallen from the graces of Olympus! God of War won Game of the Year 2018. Fear. HEPHAESTUS: Here is your retribution! Changed them. I know it. Zeus himself fell prey to the dark evils. The Spartan lights the way to dusty death. Surely you can understand that. You’re off to kill your father, Zeus. GAIA: Kratos. Custom preview. Call it my thirteenth and final labour. https://game-scripts.fandom.com/wiki/God_of_War_III?oldid=4568. HELIOS: My death will not lead you to Zeus. It is time to end this. Stay away from Pandora. ttps://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/932295-god-of-war-ii/faqs/48006. CRONOS: Curse these chains! PANDORA: Kratos. KRATOS: You have been truly helpful, Hephaestus. ZEUS: It has everything to do with her. Confront your demons and lay them to rest. Submit a font Tools . And what has that honour brought you? Otherwise I would have seen my beautiful... You know, Kratos. PANDORA: I hear something. Forum FAQ. I understand its true meaning and where it belongs. A coward who kills his own kin. Eating you will be more unpleasant for me! Greed. Forever, ever doomed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. KRATOS’ WIFE: Your father will protect us. I dreaded what would happen if it was opened again. KRATOS: Pandora? THE MEASURE OF A MAN IS WHAT HE DOES WITH POWER KRATOS: You aspire to be an Olympian, yet their reign is ending, Hercules. HERMES: I thought Spartans fought with honour. KRATOS: There are reasons for that. SPIRIT OF PANDORA: Come. KRATOS: The power to kill a god. Your soul will only make me stronger. Against this background, Zeus motivates the rest of the gods.] HERA: Can’t say that I blame you. What else? You were a simple pawn, nothing more. When Zeus gathered all the evils and placed them in the box. A mountain that has come to be the absolute measure of strength and power. KRATOS: Let them suffer. The realm of the afterlife is not yet ready for you. So if I … Everything is dying because of you. But your luck ends today. I thought Zeus would have killed you by now. It is the same box you opened years ago. You will never defeat Zeus. What’s happened? PANDORA: The chain, Kratos. [He opens the box and jumps back through his life to the world of living.] GAIA: Something has me! He slowly pulls his hand to it.] Ah, and you killed my brother, Poseidon. Of course. KRATOS: To catch a fly from the ass of Zeus is not worth my time Hermes. SPIRIT OF ATHENA: That is why you should give me the power. I live in torment because of you. Pandora. A strength great enough to overcome fear. A world that lives in the shadow and safety of my mountain. Prepare yourself, Spartan. I sense some bad blood between us, Kratos. [Kratos finds a huge forge and a tortured giant next to the anvil.] CALLIOPE: Father, no! My prison of tinder. PANDORA: It’s alright, Kratos. [Kratos takes the sandals from Hermes... With his legs. KRATOS: My wife. [Kratos loses patience and he breaks Hera's neck.]. KRATOS: Pandora? I can help, Kratos. Pandora? SPIRIT OF ATHENA: You fool! _____ _____/ 1.3 - God of War \_____ ----- When God of War was announced in early 2004, no one knew what to expect of it. Zeus! Break the chain to raise the labyrinth. KRATOS: I have lived as a warrior. [He deprives him of all accumulated artifacts and grabs his throat.] These are the blades of exile. Zeus uses fear to keep you in the dark. Who else could? GAIA: Kratos. It ends in another stunning failure. Thank you so much for sharing. Going further, he meets Helios, fighting with one of the titans.] It is what we fight with when all else is lost. SPIRIT OF ZEUS: Nothing but darkness lies ahead Kratos. SPIRIT OF ATHENA: Zeus will not fall as easily as Ares. GAIA: If I help you, we will both fall. As I promised. You know that! In God of War III.WAD files contain model, animation, texture and presumably sound data. Let the fear inside, Kratos! You can no longer hide behind the skirts of Athena. He grabs her by the throat.] It all began when Zeus triumphed over the titans in the great war. Login | Register. What could you possibly want in... No stay away from her! They called me a monster. Make yourself at home. A man made a god. Not yours. Destroyed! After all you have sacrificed. At the age of seven, the strong were sent off to begin their military training. Face your final judgement, mortal. PANDORA: The labyrinth... Find the lab… help! Quickly, you must help me! Don't fail her like you failed your family. There is no other way! All controls are fine except how do I map the function of pressing L3+R3 at the same time? SPIRIT OF PANDORA: Hurry! KRATOS: Face me, coward. Where are you? SPIRIT OF ATHENA: No! I will have much to do after I kill you. How about this? Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice. [Ares, the God of War is shown coming to Kratos' aid] Narrator: Descending from Olympus, he saw the makings of a god, in a mere mortal. I have been denied release. I told him the day you were born to kill you. Yes. I will stop at nothing to destroy Zeus. Zeus knows I’ve escaped! The sisters of fate could not hold me. The evils of the great war could not easily be contained. HERCULES: We’ll see about that. Now tell me, do you know of the flame? To contain these evils, Zeus commissioned Hephaestus to build a vessel strong enough to hold them. The reason I live here in hell! [Kratos fights with Poseidon, making his way to the top of Olympus.] KRATOS: I will find another way! HEPHAESTUS: But surely you can understand. And that one has not been used for centuries. We were forged in victory. KRATOS: His fears will not matter when he is dead. [Kratos crosses the river Styx, struggling with restless souls floating in it.] We will unite. Soon enough we will have our time to play. [Kratos severely beats Hades and takes away his chains with hooks, but the god of the dead does not even think to give up.] 11. KRATOS’ WIFE: You can see the light. But not like this. Cookies help us deliver our Services. HEPHAESTUS: Dead? [She burns in the blue flame.] KRATOS: He won’t. HEPHAESTUS: Interesting. Remember why you have come so far. KRATOS: You once sacrificed yourself to save Zeus, and now you seek to destroy him? And on this day, the man, the legend, Kratos will have his revenge. He runs to attack Zeus with his bare hands.] This subreddit is dedicated to discussion of the games and sharing news about them. Unless... Of course. YOUNG KRATOS: Athena! Your pain is my pleasure. Kratos, the fool who killed his own blood. KRATOS: You were a means to the end, Gaia. Throughout the logo, an Asgardian is reporting a distress signal.] You murdered my niece, Athena. I delivered your revenge on Zeus. The fires! KRATOS: You know of me? But his journey did not end there. I am doing all I can to keep them alive. Please! [Kratos walks over the edge, looks down and says the legendary phrase from the first game.] YOUNG KRATOS: Ares! Everything I have. … But this time, retribution finally comes to me, Spartan. But don’t be fooled by its enticing glow. King Rhadamanthus has found you worthy. Known for their brutal training regime, the Agoge, a militaristic society, male children were separated into the weak and strong. Once inside, you must use the gift of Boreas; it is the catalyst that drives the labyrinth. Pandora! PEIRITHOUS: I have suffered enough, Spartan. Full Transcript of God of War: Ascension. [He rises to the very top and meets Zeus himself.] God Of War Font | dafont.com English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português . https://game-scripts.fandom.com/wiki/God_of_War_III, https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/919864-god-of-war/faqs/37388, https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/932295-god-of-war-ii/faqs/48006. KRATOS: Understand this, Athena. You should learn that now. They called them labours. Yes. HERMES: Leave me alone! [She leaves. SPIRIT OF A GIRL: You’re the Ghost of Sparta. [In the form of one of Kratos' mistresses] You are not meant to die here. KRATOS: The destruction of Zeus is why you saved me from death. KRATOS: It’s good you’re not afraid, child. You know we need it. Still wanting to kill my husband; I suppose? KRATOS: I see only what I have come to destroy! He said that if I built the labyrinth I would see the return of my son! ATHENA: Kratos, fear drove Zeus to kill his father, Cronos. [Allowing to eat himself, Kratos finds a stone and cuts Cronos from the inside, getting out.] KRATOS: I thought you would have escaped this cavern by now. YOUNG KRATOS: Burn this village! KRATOS: Do not deny me my revenge! I saw him beaten because of me. I fail. After you took the box from Pandora’s temple, Zeus was consumed with fear. SPIRIT OF ATHENA: Perhaps, but remember, my death came by your blade. Please, free me and it is yours. When you opened the box you released the evils to the gods. KRATOS: So can the children of Olympus. Isn’t this fun? KRATOS: The goo of the underworld is dead. God of War won Game of the Year 2018. My stupid husband took pity. Themes New fonts. [He runs away. click here to get the script . SPIRIT OF A GIRL: Kratos? (she points to withering flowers) they're dying because of you. I've seen the cubes moving into place now. [When he regains consciousness, he sees that the flame has disappeared and access to Pandora's box is granted. Though I thought his death impossible. KRATOS: Then prepare for your death, Poseidon. KRATOS: A true warrior does not hide, Poseidon. Kratos! Kratos. Look at my other works, maybe you want to join and share your transcript. PANDORA: Hope is what makes us strong. KRATOS: This is what hope delivers, child. SPIRIT OF ATHENA: I made you a god. PANDORA: This is what I am meant to do! I can feel it. Press J to jump to the feed. Help me! This is my war. He’s close. Your fate is now in my hands! Hades deserved to suffer. [The power of hope leaves Kratos and spreads around the world.] KRATOS: No, child! Hurry, Spartan! We aren’t finished! [But Kratos does not even think to stop. Everyone knows who you are. Let me be! No, no. [He falls to the depths of the underworld.] You were always Zeus' favourite. CRONOS: You have what you came for! KRATOS: Gaia! Calm yourself, Kratos. Size God Of War. [Kratos descends to the judges and breaks the chains of balance.] Tell me, has Aphrodite conquered another god of war? KRATOS: The gods of Olympus have abandoned me. Hephaestus told me the flame kills all who touch it. KRATOS: This is not between us, Hercules. [Kratos comes closer and Daedalus realizes that this is not Icarus.] God of War III was first discussed by Cory Barlog at a God of War II launch event. The weak were sent to the mountains, to die. He is beheaded during the Æsir-Vanir War. Kratos, where are you off to today? Where did you go? Wow! [Hades emerges from the shadows and attacks Kratos. [Kratos manages to defeat the god of the seas.] When hearing that SCEA was behind the the publishing and directing of God of War, fans were getting mixed reactions of how this game would turn out. KRATOS: They will fall as well. KRATOS: Of all the lives you should worry about, Helios, mine is not one of them. KRATOS: My blade was meant for Zeus. KRATOS: I did what had to be done. We created a world of peace, a world of prosperity. HEPHAESTUS: Kratos? This is our war. This subreddit is dedicated to discussion of the games and sharing news about … Kratos I have not forgotten the debt I owe you.