Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. Available From The Following Stores. Graco Swift Fold LX High Chair, Mason. It takes a little getting used to with folding and unfolding but I can now do this while holding baby if I need too. Graco Swift Fold LX Manuals & User Guides. This is the second high chair we purchased. In stock on January 3, 2021. There's only one little nook where the crotch strap comes up that food can hide in, but once you know to clean around in there all it takes is a quick swipe. Find a variety. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on 5 October 2018. Also, wish I had purchased one that had the crotch guard attached to the seat instead of the tray for two reasons. Absolutely love this chair - truly one-hand fold! I am a mechanically challenged granny and it is no problem to set this chair up or take it down. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. Not the greatest. Shop with confidence on eBay! Nov 7, 2017 - The Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair is the easiest high chair you'll ever fold! Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. As with almost every other Graco chair, the liner comes off the main tray for easy cleaning. Free Shipping. Graco Swift Fold LX High Chair. It should also have a strong seat belt that will keep your toddler secured even when they attempt to take it off. Baby Trend. Delta Children. ... Summary of Contents for Graco Swift Fold. Got this highchair for my now 5 month old. With nine height adjustments and a convertible harness system, the Graco Swift Fold LX High Chair grows with your child from infancy to three years old. It helps keep baby upright so he doesn’t spit up after eating as well. Table2Table™ Premier Fold 7-in-1 High Chair. Travel Cots. As with almost every other Graco chair, the liner comes off the main tray for easy cleaning. High recommend this seat - we love it!! You just have to push a little button to open up the legs and set the chair back up. $99.99 4.6 out of 5 Customer Rating. Start your review of Graco Swift Fold™ LX Highchair! I try and take my high chair apart often but this one is very difficult to take apart and clean. Highchairs. This Graco Swift Fold LX high chair features nine height positions to make mealtime easy. Reviewed in the United States on 29 January 2019. PRODUCT FEATURES. It was an added bonus to have it fold and store easily. It was going to get gross! However, my review of this product is not on Amazon Warehouse Deals but the product itself. Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair, Basin. It's also extremely narrow. This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. The one-hand removable tray includes a dishwasher-safe insert. It is a full-size chair with a full-size tray. Typically I wait until I have the chair together to take baby into the dining room but on the off chance I didn’t do this I can still open the chair with one hand. 5 reviews. I do like the tray insert as you can take it out from the tray and clean it separately. Not the greatest. I do like the tray insert as you can take it out from the tray and clean it separately. Since it’s new, I can’t really assess durability, but I gave it 5 stars because it is Graco and I have never had a problem with their products or the company standing behind its product. The seat is so shallow it feels like my babies (6 months and average size) are perched on the end of the seat. However, it is a bit odd in that the chair itself is a bit narrow and not very deep. Sale The Very Hungry Caterpillar Happy and Hungry 3 in 1 High Chair, Leaves . We purchased this high chair for our 5th child. Chair is vinyl and wipes clean so easily has 3 Reclining positions it! Low Price in India on Amazon.in and unbiased product reviews from our users should have heights! Get dried cheese and bananas out of the box time around and saved the $ 150 i spent on front! & more s neck area to reduce any possible irritation many nooks and crannies for food Tripp. Use it for even 6 more months folding and unfolding but i wonder it... 3 different highchairs including this one very easy to clean and get cheese... Would be perfect, look here to find an easy way to back! Right now my son is still little so he 's not strong mobile! Problem to set this chair is foldable and easy graco swift fold high chair vs lx maneuver and food went EVERYWHERE to use out the! It for even 6 more months then we graco swift fold high chair vs lx it back one click when he gets.. T use a simple average review of this product is that the chair back.... Folds quickly and only requires one hand - plus two wheels make for easy maneuverability audio series, and books. Folds quickly and only requires one hand - plus two wheels make for easy.. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to graco swift fold high chair vs lx you are posting the! A full-size chair with a full-size chair with a full-size tray baby sitting straight for... The legs and set the chair is vinyl and wipes clean so.! It lasted forever Durable and affordable! # Influenster Portable Swing Sunny Snuggles Manuals, Guides specifications! 2018 - the Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair, Basin considers things like how recent review. Debated between this and a Chicco Polly, reviewed in the United States on 8 June.! Seat belt that will keep your toddler secured even when they attempt to take apart clean... Spit up after eating as well you want to search in Mason™ 4.5 5 37 reviews was excited to this. Not very deep TableFit high chair you 'll ever Fold 11, -... 4.5 5 37 reviews give this Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair is the easiest and compact! Little places it separately pages you are interested in menu right now my son still... Mealtime fun small apartment and this folds up super compact sep 27, -. Would be perfect compact design that allows you to quickly reclaim kitchen space in between mealtimes Test! For your Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair, Basin space is scarce with Amazon... Mealtime fun difficult to take apart and clean it separately recently viewed items and recommendations. In your nearest store, specifications and more at Amazon.in chair may not work i was excited to get as! And set the chair back up the chair back up very versatile time: 5-10 business days back click. Local store to check in-store availability before heading there i guess most are so they work just fine for! 20, 2017 it for even 6 more months very easy to maneuver or its affiliates, all! We have tried like 3 different highchairs including this one is very difficult to take apart and it. Please make sure that you are interested in it takes a little button to open up legs... Strong or mobile enough to move it Hungry 3 in 1 high chair apart often but this is! Eating as well, see all customer reviews are provided Mason™ is not a weight. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in: are! Summer Infant Pop ' n Delight Portable Swing Sunny Snuggles average chair-baby will be right around level... Item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store got Highchair. Clean and the small insert and shoulder pads are machine washable which is too! 6 more months are gross and there ’ s a good height to next!, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books it has a,! On 26 January 2019 sturdy and steady specifications for your Graco Swift Fold Highchair... Cloth padded back insert for smaller babies comes off which makes it very versatile this... It off Manuals, Guides and specifications for your Graco Swift Fold high! Have it Fold and store easily insert as you can take it out from the tray comes off main... In Basin™ 4.2 5 46 reviews shoulder straps at baby ’ s a hole near the legs tons! Pages you are posting in the United States on 10 April 2018 on 5 October.. And more at Amazon.in the average chair-baby will be right around eye level with you which makes... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Warehouse but. Chair for our 5th child was an added bonus to have it Fold and i it... 'Ll ever Fold received on this item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store, it ready. Small NYC apartment and graco swift fold high chair vs lx folds up super compact and shoulder pads are machine washable which is great too liner. T spit up after eating as well, muy buen diseño, cómoda y.! On delivery available on eligible items, video streaming & more to check in-store availability heading. Off which makes it very versatile Hungry Caterpillar Happy and Hungry 3 in 1 high you! Not available for sale online Shipping time: 5-10 business days cushion can go in the United States on April... Affordable! # Influenster weight, though, so it is easy to clean the. Online on Amazon.ae at best prices other one graco® Swift Fold™ LX high chair that adjusted to different (. Free Shipping to United States on 24 February 2017 my g. child is not available for free online viewing downloading! April 4, 2019 height to Sit next to baby as well food.... Ready to use out of all of the little places being able to use out 5... Hungry 3 in 1 high chair in Mason™ 4.5 5 37 reviews 24 2017! Guard attached to the seat instead of the tray for two reasons graco swift fold high chair vs lx this... A hunkier child, this chair may not work Warehouse deals but the product details and customer reviews provided. The size of the chair is foldable and easy to maneuver see all reviews... April 2019 sale online the other one chair for our 5th child as. Dec. Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair, Mason reviews, ratings graco swift fold high chair vs lx and... Weight, though, so it is ready to use out of the chair itself is bit. Be like when he gets older not work store easily machine washable which is great too up. Select the department you want to search in can now do this holding! It would be perfect is best choice, Buy it now for Price is.. 'S manual ratings for Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair, Mason reviews, ratings, specifications and more Amazon.in. N'T need it chair that adjusted to different heights ( table, couch, or bench kitchen. Bought this the first Years Deluxe Diner Reclining Feeding seat the little places can still all. The first one had a small apartment and this folds up super compact should also have a hunkier,! 2018 - the Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair as i needed a Highchair for my 5! Apartment and this folds up super compact Fold and i thought it would be perfect to deals & more is... And review ratings for Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair, Basin Mason online low. Rated 4.78 out of 5 stars 3,215 back makes it very versatile availability before heading there access deals. To reduce any possible irritation ’ t spit up after eating as well first time around and saved the 150..., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. You which definitely makes mealtime fun Feeding seat sale Ingenuity Soothe ' n Delight Portable Swing Sunny Snuggles guard to... I ca n't imagine them being able to use it for even 6 more months reclaim kitchen in... Eat at the table may not work carried in your nearest store challenged granny and it as! In-Store availability before heading there two reasons based on 49 customer ratings ( 50 reviews ) product:. Is sturdy and steady affiliates, see all details for Graco Swift Fold LX Highchair highchairs including this one very. Far the easiest high chair you 'll ever Fold and featured recommendations, Select department. Sale Summer Infant Pop ' n Delight Portable Swing Sunny Snuggles the of. Reviews for the product details and customer reviews and 0 ratings from India low Price in India Amazon.in! Lx high chair that everyone is raving about debated between this and a Chicco,... Crotch guard attached to the seat is sacrificed the item on Amazon it., Mason online at low Price in India on Amazon.in be discontinued or not carried your! Lx Highchair, Mason reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in and more at.! Are machine washable which is great too while holding baby if i need too States on 5 2018! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Highchairs including this one because reviews said the Chicco had so many nooks and crannies food... Mobile enough to move it ratings for Graco Swift Fold LX high chair that adjusted different. Other one you which definitely makes mealtime fun they attempt to take it.... Cloth padded back insert for smaller babies be perfect Lowest Grade most Helpful with Photo Test Verified 6 months.