Low Carb Bagels Recipe Fathead Dough VIDEO; 6. easy bagel recipe; 7. 1 / 67g left. Log Food. I don’t toast them, just eat with low cal preserves. Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Everything Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels. drench it in Greek cream cheese and everything seasoning and Bam!! Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 53 %16 gCarbs. Register a free business account ; Have a question? As other reviewers have said, potting cream cheese on top after toasting works well to give a little moisture to bagels. They’ll last 6+ months frozen. 7 % 1g Fat. Great Low Carb Plain Bagels 65 Calorie Version 2 Bags 2.7 out of 5 stars 17. 100 / 2,300g left. Add to cart. They spoil much faster than the regular 120 calorie version of the bagels in warm weather. Rated 2.50 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings $ 41.94. It must be refrozen upon receipt and kept frozen until ready to use. These are perfect for calorie and carb counters! The Best Low Carb Bagels; 8. 12 %2 gCarbs. 1 / 67g left. 7 %1 gFat. I LOVE these bagels. Low Carb Bagels Coconut Flour Fat Head Dough; 5. Great Low Carb Cinnamon Bagels 65 Calorie Version. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Low Carb Bread Company products and all your other favorite brands. 53 %16 gCarbs. Jan 1, 2019 - Only 65 Calories and 2 net carbs per bagel. 65 / 2,000 cal left. Log Food. Search for: Search. These are very perishable in the summer months so do not store these anywhere but the freezer. Oct 31, 2019 - Only 65 Calories and 2 net carbs per bagel. Next. Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Cinnamon Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels. They spoil much faster than the regular 120 calorie version of the bagels in warm weather. $29.00. (verified owner) – October 2, 2018. Serving Size : 1 bagel. Fat 66g. Product categories. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Daily Goals. I can’t wait until these come back in stock!! These are perfect for calorie and carb counters! great low-carb-bread-company-bagels-1-cinnamon-cf Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. The cream cheese Helps to mask the non bagel- texture but again you are trading up for health here!! Log Food. Testimonials. These are perfect for calorie and carb counters! Calorie Goal 1,935 cal. Sodium 2,200g. 14 %1 gFat. Required fields are marked *. These are perfect for calorie and carb counters! I did a little trial and error to find the perfect setting on my toaster and I am very happy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Great Low Carb Everything Bagels 65 Calorie Version 2 Bags at Amazon.com. If you need to order the low calorie version, please use fedex express saver(3 day) 2 day or overnight otherwise we cannot do anything about spoilage. Chris I. 6 Bagels per Bag, rurouniashley 7 %1 gFat. If you’d like to be an affiliate and make up to 10% on each sale that you get for us through your blog, social media, etc then sign up here. Add to Wishlist. Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Everything Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels. Due to the lack of preservatives in this product, it is kept frozen in our Netrition warehouse until the day it ships. Add to cart. 2 net carbs per bagel and only 65 calories! Great Low Carb Everything Bagels 65 Calorie Version 2 Bags 3.8 out of 5 stars 8. 65 / 2,000 cal left. $29.00. Fat 66g. Great Low Carb Cinnamon Bagels 65 Calorie Version 2 Bags 2.4 out of 5 stars 5. Daily Goals. Serving Size : 1 bagel. You can thaw out in the microwave under a damp paper towel for 10-15 seconds at a time as to not dry out too much. Great Low Carb Great Low Carb - Low Calorie Bagel Plain (Net Carb) Serving Size : 1 bagel. Take it and it’s delicious. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Cinnamon Bagels, Great Low Carb Bread Company, Low Carb Bagels, Keto-Friendly Bread, 6 Bagels per bag 2.7 out of 5 stars 76. Great Low Carb Dinner Rolls 12oz Bag of 6, Great Low Carb Cinnamon Paleo Bread 12oz Loaf. Actually, I’m making a second purchase now. Rated 3.50 out of 5 $ 7.99. Please scroll though images for nutritional facts and ingredients. Great Low Carb Everything Bagels 6 Bags 65 Calorie Version; 3. Please note that these are lighter in flavor and texture because they are half the calories Add to Wishlist. These are very perishable in the summer months so do not store the These are very perishable in the summer months so do not store these anywhere but the freezer. Log Food. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Daily Goals. I don’t know if something has changed from the previous review last October, but these seem to be really chewy (consistency of a sponge) and difficult to bite. Sodium 2,200g. Calorie Goal 1,935 cal. Rated 3.88 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Categories: Low Calorie, Low Carb Bagels, … 100 / 2,300g left. polukhovich I love these plain bagels!! These are perfect for calorie and carb counters! 74 %12 gProtein. SKU: SKU-2046 Category: BULK DEALS Brand: GREAT LOW CARB BREAD COMPANY. Categories: Low Calorie, Low Carb Bagels, Single Item Tag: low calorie bagels. Active until January 1st- If you spend $100.00 or more enter coupon code, Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Everything Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels. It’s my new product of choice. If you need to order the low calorie version, please use fedex express saver (3 day) 2 day or overnight otherwise we cannot do anything about spoilage. $ 7.99. Only 65 Calories and 2 net carbs per bagel. Search for: Search. I repeat 2 carbs! 53 % 16g Carbs. Apr 12, 2020 - Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Plain Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels - Great Low Carb Bread Company #WhatToEatForBreakfastOnKetoDiet Of course, these are not like full-of-carbs bagels. Only 65 Calories and 2 net carbs per bagel. If you need to order the low calorie version, please use fedex express saver(3 day) 2 day or overnight otherwise we cannot do anything about spoilage. They’re bigger and fluffier, and they crisp so nice and have a great texture. May 15, 2019 - Lo Carb U – Low Carb Foods | Low Carb Bagels | Low Carb Bread Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Everything Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels. No credit will be issued for improperly stored goods. Serving Size : 1 Bagel. 40 % 12g Protein. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. I am just thrilled to be able to eat a bagel again and not have my blood sugar get jacked up too high. (verified owner) – June 13, 2020. Mar 3, 2018 - Do not order these using the flat rate or fedex ground option to east coast. 3.88 ( 8 reviews ) Great Low Carb 65 Calorie Plain Bagels 12oz 6 Bagels quantity. Calorie Goal 1,935 cal. 65 / 2,000 cal left. 65 Cal. There are 120 calories in 1 bagel (57 g) of Great Low Carb Bread Company Everything Bagel. $ 7.99.