vidaXL | Everything for your home, garden and more! vidaXL is a rapidly growing international online retailer. Way better than the service I've been getting from Amazon lately! my email is cleary.various@gmail.com … We’re in this together! The tray that slides in is about an inch too big and won't fit. I have built so many sets but never did I encounter one so horribly made. The instructions had so many small pieces that didn’t make sense. I wanted to return but it was such a hassle I just cut my losses. Kindest regards, Praesent nec erat convallis Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. My only disappointment is that the smallest radiator cover available is 44 inches in width. i am in the us and concerned about assemblying the product. We’re in this together! An enormous growth, bigger than either of them dared to dream, was realised quickly. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our reporting processes. What services or products do vidaXL.com … Everyone who sees it does too. This is the vidaXL company profile. Dreadful web description ! They send out defective products (broken and with mold!) VidaXL is a fast-growing, international online retail store with a large and surprising collection of thousands of products in the categories furniture, home and garden, DIY, car parts and clothing. Contact this seller Phone: … Per website 48 hour turnaround to ship. I saw this beautiful TV unit on your site & it was exactly as the pictures when it arrived. I am considering buying the teak table that extends. Do you have this set in grey? The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! The vida xl solar shower works great, the bench was a little tricky to assemble and looks good albeit a minor hiccup as the front door of the bench was slightly warped other than that it was fine. Unusual and wonderful furniture pieces… Unusual and wonderful furniture … vidaxl outdoor dining set 21 pieces poly rattan black. Start today With a little help from vidaXL More than 500 … Our products are sold at competitive prices throughout Europe, the United States and Australia. Workmanship is poor when the pieces are assembled the weaving does not match up, the lounger only inclines 25-30 degrees so you cannot sit up, used 3 times (persons of average weights and frames) and is already noticeably sagging. Some of the parts were bowed where they were to join together, and I had to use clamps to pull them together to be close enough for screws to reach. They use stain to cover teak quality it easily sanded thru and hard to match. Excellent product from vidaxl ... fast delivery, necessary tools, quality, solid product...and easy to assemble.....all at a great price! I'm beginning to get very concerned that the negative reviews I've read online are indeed accurate. Love my bar stools! See 799 reviews for vidaXL.com.au. I own my own business and I know how to treat customers, What they have shown to date it not how you do it. Team vidaXL, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. I ordered this table to enjoy this summer and now the summer will be over by the time I receive them. I would save your money and get something much more durable. Kind regards, No one to talk to or chat - all just back and forth emails and getting no where. I received a damaged chair, how long to refund my money after i sent you the photos of damage? We returned the blinds within 5 days after receiving them. I suggest to anyone not to use this company,I am considering going to fair trading as this product really is useless. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for vidaXL 10'x10' Backyard Pergola with Retractable Top Cover Outdoor Gazebo Patio Canopy at Amazon.com. Materials are even cheaper than expected for the price. The return process was overall decent. When it comes to the quality of our products, we have one fundamental idea. Read 2 more reviews about vidaXL Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Charles Monro. The company's core goal of offering products at even more competitive prices is realised by constantly searching for cost reducing measures, without compromising on quality. This set is awesome! Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at vidaXL, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. We validated the returns were received on November 4th and as of November 30th our account has not been credited. The covers I purchased are wonderful. When I first started buying from vidaXL, their "available" stock showing on their web site was not in sink with their Warehouse stock. Description accurate. It came in time and was easy to install. *Minimum order value is $100. The drawings are confusing but the customer service is excellent so all is well. Kind regards If you have any questions for us regarding your order you can always email us at webservice@vidaxl.com, Dear Mazen, Which turned up fast. They would even followed up with me to make all my queries were answered satisfactory. Well - then you should definitely buy your mirror from VidaXL! They change the look of the room. If you are looking for the best deal and a surprising assortment, vidaXL … A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Hello.. do you have any outlet or office here in united arab emirates - dubai - i need your help please. and now we're having difficulty returning all the items. I recommend a top coat of some finish that will hold up better, I used lightly tinted marine Cetol made for teak, it came out beautiful. Shipment was fast and items were packed well. Consumers satisfied with vidaXL US most frequently mention customer service, good quality and great price. In my correspondence about faults in a product I received very kind attention, unlike other reviewers. Save money on things you want with a vidaXL promo code or coupon. Have a look at the contents on Facebook. Information was provided but once again still no response. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Directions for assembly were not clear. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Dreadful ! Quality control. It's a solid, unique piece and made me completely confident in ordering any similar products from vidaXL in the future. vidaXL | Everything for your home, garden and more! We usually reply to emails within 24 hours. I am normally really good at figuring these type of things myself but agree the instructions sheet is worthless. I sent two further emails to the customer service, once again no response. How can i get a refund, my item arrived and is broken? Not worth the cost, aggravating, and I already planning replacement. I need two that are 30-32 inches in length and have been unable to find them. I wanted reclaimed wood and found the perfect tables and a bookshelf with some color - a great look for my urban loft. It's as bad as the instructions. Our success is based on our belief that things can always be better and cheaper: ‘Expect more’. It arrived way earlier than expected, as well. Very satisfied with product. Hello, VidaXL has terrible reviews, can I see & purchase vanities in Brisbane or on the Gold coast as I do not want to purchase any of these products without viewing them first as many customers have said the products & service from VidaXL are terrible and as I would be purchasing multiple vanities I do not wish to risk bad products & service. This is a scam process and a nasty business approach which takes your money $ 600 but you have no way to contact anyone via phone or email if you have a Guest Account Booking, so you cant make claims or make returns My Order number: 6110111856 Order date: 29 August 2020. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. www.vidaxl.com ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vidaxl . Began in 2006, when two young Dutch entrepreneurs with a passion for acquisition and trade started selling a number of products. The own vidaXL.com webshops were a logical next step in the success story. 8 reviews. I love this double chaise lounger. Discount is only valid on vidaXL branded products. Very good size/ support poles for canopy are very flimsy--we had to add braces to brace the whole thing to the side of our patio wall otherwise worried wind or people could grab bars not realizing they would probably bend, break or tear away from bed. Veterans' Day SUPER SALE – Online & for Everybody. I have purchased 3 different vidaXL furniture items, 2 from another site and 1 directly from the vidaXL site and am very pleased with the service and the products. It arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. Have a lovely day! I was looking everywhere for a small rustic looking wall cabinet for our guest bathroom. Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon. Smudged mirror with running varnish on the wooden frame. Signed up for an account and bought and paid for items through PayPal.The payment went through straight away. Read 1 more review about vidaXL Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore PuterPrsn 2 reviews. Telli (aia)mööblit, sporditarbeid, tööriistu ja mänguasju Internetist Tasuta tarne Bottom line: I absolutely love it! The label to determine the parts was not visible on half the parts. And varnish that has run down the wooden frame? The number of products produced exclusively for the vidaXL home brand grew, and they started selling in several countries. Wire was untrimmed and hanging off, see pictures. Kind regards, Marina, Hello, I am sorry I do not believe that we do sell this one in Grey. I haven't gotten anything that quickly since this all started. The order wasn't showing in my account either.When I requested the confirmation email no one could find my order by either order number or PayPal transaction ID, name or email. My entire transaction has been great from start to finsh. Received a confirmation order number but never recieved a confirmation email. No problems I will just return them, not so simple. The problem was settled, but vidaXL needs to take some very simple steps with suppliers that would go a … Received item in just days. Just not at all functional. Let’s get started! Looks great on my patio, though, and will be very functional for what we need. The refund will be processed the same day and this reflects on your account within 2-5 business days. Placement for the gate hinges and wood slats at the top was not marked. I foolishly bought 2 Gazebos from VidaXL. Great price and great service with quick delivery, i would recommend your company to anyone looking for specialty items. Once joined, the finished product came out fine. Cannot speak to a live representative. Easily shop online Assortment with affordable homebrand and other brands Always free delivery vidaXL reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot guidelines. 1 piece was falling out the box when it was delivered. Finally yesterday I received an email back saying they could not locate my purchase requesting I provide further information. Consumers satisfied with vidaXL US most frequently mention customer service, good quality and great price. Will look at some other products from vida. vidaXL selects products that are in … I purchased a outdoor storage unit and it was horribly made!. The greenhouse cover is way to loose… The greenhouse cover is way to loose and the ties are dirt cheap to hold cover on the frame of it good but the cover is crap with in a week the plastic ties tore off … Never even had a chance to attached it to a solid surface. I ordered 4 pool chairs. The packaging arrived damaged but he product was okay. We ordered blinds from Overstock that were sold by vidaXL. Hoping this holds up to weather but I would not recommend or purchase from VidaXL.com again. We offer a very varied product range in the fields of Home and Garden, DIY, Household Articles, Outdoor Toys and Wellness and Fitness. vidaXL | Kõik vajalik koju, aeda ja mujale! Regards David / vidaXL. I had a resin table but it was old and cracked, and I could not find another until now. All in all a great value, my wife and I are very happy with the purchase. Not sure if the company is to blame ir the manufacturer personally I think both! vidaXL US has a consumer rating of 3.79 stars from 540 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The deliveries were long in coming, when they finally arrived i was very disappointed at how flimsy they were,. How do i find out my shipment's arrival date and time - kindly post an answer to this question where most of your customers need to know this. It looks really more modern in the picture, so the aesthetics were okay. Please refer to the Amazon.com Return Policy and Amazon.com Refund Policy or contact vidaXL-com to get information about any additional policies that may apply. Needless to say, I am incredibly disappointed in their poor customer service and will NOT order from here again. This table is probably a bit thinner and lighter, and even though it's only about 3 inches shorter than my other one, I can only fit 1 person at each side. I hope this helps out. We are sorry to inform you that we do not have an outlet, we are a purely online company that sells within Europe, Australia and the United States of America, we have not yet reached the United Arab Emirates, but we thank you for your inquiry and will forward your request to our managers and hopefully, in the near future we would also have a warehouse in the United Arab Emirates. Marina, Dear Mike, Our concept is based on offering a wide range of products that … Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Very very disappointed at the product but more than that at the dismissive, Beware of possible additional assembly step, Reclaimed wood that was out of the ordinary, Defective Products, Mold and Return Problems. VidaXL had mij benaderd na mijn vorige eerlijke review en mij een voucher aangeboden.. waar aanvankelijk bestellen met 0 factuur niet kon, want ik wilde geen cent uitgeven, moest ik een artikel pakken wat meer waarde heeft dan de voucher en het product moest van vidaxl … I checked it out and not only was it the perfect size, but reasonably priced. Complete scam and wont refund you. This company responds to reviews on average within 14 days. Product seems ok on shipping and first sight but instructions are horrible and very hard to make sense. The greenhouse cover is way to loose and the ties are dirt cheap to hold cover on the frame of it good but the cover is crap with in a week the plastic ties tore off made huge holes the door wouldn’t fully zip and I own 12 greenhouse of this kind baught though a Different company in past but this greenhouse is 100 percent crap but the frame is good so I recommended inless you have someone who knows greenhouse don’t buy it we now at moon wolf farms are keeping frame and hand makeing a cover that is designed for the greenhouse do not buy this product. Just the right look of handmade and artisan. vidaXL US has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 528 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Missing screws and nuts. It was very well packaged and pretty easy to put together. I chose the shaker style and they blend with our primitive home perfectly. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. And some fancy scratch marks? We are an independent complaint resolution platform that has … sam bogaert 1 review. It may survive indoor use, but I don’t see how it would hold up outside. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. I don't entertain that often. Through trial and error, the arbor did come together and looks nice, but it was a very frustrating process. Kind regards, Had the whole thing been cheaper, maybe I would feel different (in this case and at this price --you definitely DO NOT get what you pay for), To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. I received most of the boxes except one and now they tell me it'll take another month for the patio dining table pieces to get here. Order and shipping experience was great! The foundation for an efficient organisation, with a clear and explicit focus on value for money, was ultimately laid in this way. Though they started small, their ambitions were large. i have received no reply to my email. phone line and online chat not working. I requested a refund but they refused, they saidthey would replace the parts, three weeks later I am still waiting for those parts. One collapsed the afternoon it was used, the framework twisted etc. In the drawings for the assembly instructions, there are 2 that indicate the correct shape is an "S" curve yet there are only arc shapes in the package parts. Our success comes from our conviction that everything always can be better and cheaper … ‘Live it up for less’. I have now lodged a dispute with PayPal. I suggest instructions should come with the pump motor to install, Good but two small pieces that are used to put the drawer together broke. Do they have ANY customer service that works? Hi, i would like the return service for my order 11033815. can you please send me the details? Read reviews before using this company. Tried calling also during the middle of the day EST and every time they would say they can’t take call and hang up. Thank you for contacting us. One day an ad for this cabinet popped up on one of my feeds. Wouldn't even give one star. The unit had some ends that didn’t connect and a few parts had chipped off. I put the second up and it lasted2 days and was also extremely bent after a light drizzle. If the website and product instructions fixed I would give 4 stars. Their customer service staff responded to all my questions in a timely manner! It was a 'small' start; the first pallets of products were brought in from China and sold on eBay in Germany. I ordered a coffee table from here and first of all, it arrived within three days despite us being in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Email this Business (855) 625-8403. The item arrived with several broken pegs and was half assembled before noticing. Start Earning Money Today Find and import products to your store and marketplaces and ship them to your customers' doorsteps. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a table for outside. This one was … The quality is poor for the cost. vida XLcompany and product review I had seen pictures of beautiful stone sinks in YouTube video of Bali luxury resorts and was pleased to find that I could purchase one like that online. I assumed it would take weeks to ship since the company was in the Netherlands. Extremely satisfied & happy I am new at internet shopping so was very dubious about my purchase. vidaXL reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot guidelines. vidaXL reviews. will the rattan hold up to summer az temps? On average, they received a star-grading of 10/10, with 100% of the reviewers indicating that they would buy from the brand again. I have emailed them but received no response. Eden wrote to me with pictures and labels for all parts included to put together my lounger and there are no "S" shapes, I assembled the chair and it works fine. I would strongly suggest that you look elsewhere if you wish to purchase items online. Just horrible experience. It was difficult to square up the arbor without knowing where to place the 90 degree angle supports against the arced arbor top. Great quality.. Quick delivery. It looks great and is very comfortable but I do need to warn others it took 2 guys to put it together and they said it was not easy assembly because there were no instructions only a one page document that provided no real value. You can always email our customer service team at webservice@vidaxl.com for any updates on your order. It looked perfect. Dear Susan, do you have a direct link so we can check the product and get back to you? There is currently one customer review posted about vidaXL.com. vidaXL … I received my order and the bedside tables were not as described and not good quality. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. But Vida's website is the one of worst to use for the customer and really needs to be redesigned to be easier to Track, ask questions and all customer facing functions. I simply requested to replace the chair since it was clearly damaged during transport. And it took 3 weeks to get item even tho it shipped out the next day from ordering and getting in contact with customer service is nearly impossible. I paid less than expected, It shipped really fast. It is now 9 days later and no updates. I sit out on my patio every night in comfort. Thank You So Much. vidaXL reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot … We have sent you the return labels via email after your phone call. Received just what I ordered. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at vidaXL. I sent three requests through the Vidaxl website specifically the “return item” from my account, no response. Do you want a mirror with some weird smudged coating on it, that can't be entirely wiped off? After a week of exchanging emails, I was then offered a partial refund of $25. All pieces were sturdy, well made and easy to assemble (I really appreciate that fact). We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our. Ordered at: vidaXL.com… I recently purchased some radiator covers from VidaXL and am very pleased with the products I received. well advertised quick service & delivery easy to assemble However, I had to grind down the top of the upright arms for the boat rests so the boat rests would sit … Buy Vidxl from a store and not from them directly. Sketchy. Someone please address this matter. The website I purchases from wouldn't let me post a review. Overall good quality, but probably a bit expensive for what it is. Purchased two items a solar shower and outdoor bench, first time buying from this company, products arrived very quickly within 5 days And packaging in was not damaged. No response when trying to return purchased item. Absolutely beautiful! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … When I was putting them together there only enough serviceable parts to complete 3. Should you have any other questions, you can contact us at: webservice@vidaxl.com By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. You can unsubscribe at any time. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our reporting processes. Contact Information. John gave me EXCELLENT customer service and I LOVE my table! My vidaXL 2-in-1 Garden Daybed with Cushion 74.8" Solid Acacia Wood approved broken. vidaXL respects your privacy. https://www.vidaxl.com. Tried many times to use the online chat support and even after 6 hours I am still waiting for them to find an available assistant. Assembly is tedious and I waited before forming an opinion during the hours (many of them) spent putting it together. Plus, I wanted something I can take the legs off and put away in the winter. vidaXL US ranks 15th among Furniture sites. Thank you. Praesent nec erat convallis Lorem … Another peg on the door snapped while assembling and it basically fell apart when blown over by the wind. They are very misleading. 1 review I purchased a garden table from this… I purchased a garden table from this company and when it came it was the wrong colour, I complained and they offered me a £15 refund,I said it’s the wrong … The product must be completely specified to its intended use (Fit for Purpose). Stay away. are there alot of pieces to assemble? The price, the quality … The patio set and loungers look very nice in the photograph, not so much in person. Then, in the last month or two they got in sink! We also added a 6" memory foam mattress topper as the cushions supplied were extremely thin. vidaXL reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot guidelines. I ordered rattan 1p bed brown #42676.a and it had no instructions and there are no instructions on your website. Order (garden) furniture, sporting goods, hardware and toys easily online Free delivery Snow Removal at vidaXL Always Free Shipping Superb vidaXL Prices Love Your Home For Less Post a YouTube video or something. Vidaxl.com.au has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sent multiple emails and no one has provided a clear definitive answer. Purchased patio furniture on 6/1, received tracking information yet nothing has truly shipped from their warehouse. The one page sheet had no written directions, just a fuzzy diagram showing the stages of assembly along with the correct hardware. They probably get too many bad ones as they have an F rating on BBB. We bought this large rabbit hutch with 2 runs, the wood is flimsy, chipped and cracked. The unit is flimsy and unstable. Hello Thank you in advance. do you have any outlet or office in united arab emirates ? 4 vidaXL coupons now on RetailMeNot. Bought a shed from your website as … But, I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in just two days! Could you please send an email to feedback@vidaxl.com with your order number so we can send it to you? Its looking like I will have to do a credit card dispute to get my product fixed or refunded. Rebecka 1 review. Which I didn't find out til after my purchase. Really.. After 15 emails with different customer service representives every time they still can't find my order but have my money and just keep asking for the payment method which I have submitted on numerous occasions. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: The most common issues with Vidaxl.com.au are around … We are terribly sorry to see this. Marina, Dear Vani, Delivery was well within an acceptable time frame. The only minor complaint is that the packaging smelled REALLY weird, but the table itself was fine. The table is all mortise and tenon joints, a little sloppy but fine. Bad packaging. vidaXL is an international online retailer where you can find whatever you need for your home, garden, garage and do-it-yourself projects. I would like to know about the spa surround. LOVE my Loungers! Daniel / Webcare Team, Dear Sharon,