But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Greenworks Pro 80 Volt Li-ion Cordless String Trimmer — 16in. One other consideration for these saws is the system of battery-powered OPE to which they they belong. I just got a 60v chainsaw, so having the interchangeable batteries could be nice. The Greenworks 60V Brushless Chainsaw features a DigiPro™ brushless motor to provide more power, torque, quiet operation and longer motor life. The electronic switch saws can be run with a single grab once they are powered on, but since the Greenworks Digi Pro times out after one minute, and the Kobalt after only 16 seconds, it can be frustrating the pull the trigger to no effect when you thought the saw was ready. The true two-step lockouts aren’t difficult to operate in normal conditions. The Greenworks … But now, with a burgeoning battery-powered outdoor power equipment (OPE) market, we had to narrowly define the test criteria to keep the test to a manageable size and to also make sure the saws were fairly evenly matched. With one of the best feature sets in the group and price of $299 at The Home Depot, not only is the Echo 58V Chainsaw the best battery-powered chainsaw under $400, it’s also an outstanding value. Make sure they can fulfill your wish list before going after just the chain saw. There were just two areas where Echo didn’t come out on top. Plus, it’s easier to find than any other brand of bio-oil. Hence my take is that Greenworks 80v lawn mower wins here hands down. They had to have an active chain brake—not just a plastic guard in front. Far less grip is available with the small plastic ridges found across the front of the DeWalt and EGO saws, however. $112.19. View More Greenworks PRO 80V Chainsaw Hard Case HC0A00. The original was solid, but this updated model takes it to the next level. The big knob below snugs the bar down and the dial above moves the bar forward and back to tension the chain. Due to COVID-19, we have seen an increase in people shopping online. Echo bested the group making nearly 0.50 cuts per watt hour while DeWalt’s 40V Max and FlexVolt chainsaws ranked 2nd and 3rd as the only other two to break 0.40 cuts per watt hour. The GreenWorks Pro 80V 16" Brushless Chainsaw with 2Ah Battery and Charger comes with 16-inch chain bar and 80V lithium-ion battery. Unless you're accustomed to taking breaks every 1.5 tankfuls of gasoline with a conventional chainsaw, you'll want a second battery: GreenWorks GBA80200 80V 2.0AH Lithium Ion … Following the traditional design—perhaps blindly—of gas chainsaws that need to idle and rev, the DeWalt 40V Max, Echo, and Greenworks Digi Pro saws feature variable speed triggers. To review simply: So if you believe that a company’s watt-hour rating is accurate, you can divide it by the battery voltage to determine the actual amp-hours. Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Included GCS80420,Green/Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 663. Greenworks 80v lawn mower is a lighter machine and hence would also reduce the fatigue of the user when compared to Greenworks 60v lawn mower. EGO 56V vs. Greenworks 80V batteries 56 vs 80 Volts aren’t as important here as is total watt output and watt-hours of storage. DeWalt’s 40V Max chainsaw moved up to second place with 92 cuts using its 6.0 amp hour battery. I don’t like having oily fingers so being able to fill the tank while leaving my work gloves on is my preference. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. The Greenworks 60v is a new revision of the Greenworks chainsaw lineup. We were highly impressed with the Greenworks 40V chainsaw that we saw at GIE a few years back. Greenworks versus Ryobi as the article is titled sets the stage of combat in seeing what brand will eventually win.By winning, there are certain features we will be considering and comparing. My favorite saw of the bunch made it out with me to a few tree removal jobs, but for the most part what I ended up with was a dozen garbage barrels of thin wood disks for the fireplace and a dozen barrels of sawdust for a local horse barn. I took the times once I had a safe, repeatable cutting method dialed in. and have to now start collecting lawn equipment. GreenWorks 40V vs 60V vs 80V. That’s okay, but the insistent chirping sound will make you switch off the saw long before its one-minute timeout interval. The 80V 2AH battery is good for a reasonably long working time and it’s the lightest of all chainsaws … A 15-amp Greenworks chainsaw may be able to handle branches in the 15- to 20-inch diameter range. These two … Oregon also produces one of the lighter saws, coming in under 13 pounds with the battery installed. The Greenworks 60-volt Lithium Ion 18-in Brushless Cordless Electric Chainsaw is a versatile chainsaw that has it all, a powerful 60 volt motor, a large 18” Oregon bar, long life brushless …