So this is it, world, goodbye. Check us out! I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race Just stand on that chair and tie the rope around her neck All she does is stare, "How can this be fair?" she always wore a smile. Didn't think she fit it, everyone seemed to miss it Now she's older. Read Nightcore - WTF from the story Nightcore Song Lyrics by Raichingale with 450 reads. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Just and average girl. She told herself she was alright. So let the world know, that I died in vain Just and average girl Just an average girl She always wore a smile She was cheerful and happy for a short while. Stream Her Last Words - Nightcore by NagisaFurukawa from desktop or your mobile device. "Her Last Words". It's all over, all gone, now she's greeting death . hi . She told you that she was down. Just an average girl. Is something you can't replace. I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in Genre Nightcore Comment by unknow_user. 3:05. Now she's older, things are getting colder. Just an average girl She always wore a smile She was cheerful and happy for a short while Now she's older, things are getting colder Life's not what she though, she wishes someone had told her She told you she was down, you let it slip by Web. Her body's pale and her face is violently bare She knew exactly what she had to do next And now nothing can take back what she just saw So from then on she kept it on the inside. I don't know if it's a vent,so it is or it's not. No one can hear the scream of her internal cries She thinks there's no hope and no faith left to give Feels no reason and no purpose for her soul to live How could you take this girl, and make her feel secure? She knew she was depressed, didn't want to admit it Her Last Words Lyrics. But those cuts on her wrist. The little girl that she raised is just hanging there Courtney Parker - Last Her Words Lyrics. Courtney Parker Lyrics. Just an average girl. 'Cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on The song is described as a "portrayal of her insecurities, that made her push her lovers away". Courtney Parker – Her Last Words Lyrics. She carried on like a soldier with a battle wound 2:31. vicecore sounds -I'm Not Her -Lyrics. The last of her kind. But just remember that you meant everything to me She was cheerful and happy p a short while 2:23 [HD] Nightcore - Let her go [Lyrics] Den Matmusaev 80. Look at her dull eyes Life's not what she thought, she wished someone had told her The chair fell down as she took her final breath But she was telling white lies Billboard Hot 100. So from then on she kept it on the inside And yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight Lyrics to "Her last words" on Lyrics.com. But she knew that her parents weren't the ones to blame She was cheerful and happy for a short while. She told herself she was alright Tried to stop herself from crying almost every night It's a disgrace, I was misplaced she always wore a smile. She knew exactly what she had to do next It was the world that should bow down its head in shame But no one cared enough to save her from this self hate She would blame the cat. She always wore a smile. All of the things you chase. SoundCloud. Read about Her Last Words from her last words's Saying Farewell for the Second Time and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. she always wore a smile She always wore a smile - Twitch: .I own NONE of this but if anyone wants to talk … To save her from this self hate. Chained to the love that binds you. you let it slip by Just an average girl But no one cared enough. life's not what she thought. she was cheerful and happy for a short while. Her body consumed. you let it slip by Just an average girl. And if anything, I hope this makes you stronger And if someone were to notice she would blame the cat nightcore, songs, lyrics. Vanished Empire - Her Last Words Lyrics. You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter Her Last Words Lyrics. now shes older things are getting colder. Life's not what she thought, she wished someone had told her. She was cheerful and happy for a short while. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! https://www.lyrics.com/sublyric/9545/Her+last+words. Now she's older. Me : 2020-11-06T07:36:20Z Comment by Lanissa Emeyabbi. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. she was cheerful and happy for a short while She always wore a smile. Falling away behind you. Now she's older thing are getting colder. And if someone were to notice. just an average girl. Recommended tracks B - Mike - Baby Don't Cut Nightcore by Wangenheim Nightcore published on 2015-04-27T01:27:55Z Nightcore - Another Empty Bottle by Vikki Does Nightcore published on 2015-05-03T21:22:50Z Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Nightcore - Dark Enough by Xan Nyska But she knew there was no chance of feeling alright Now she's older So I'm going by the law majority rules I'm watching over you from the clouds above she always wore a smile. You're the best friend that I ever had Just an average girl. Look at her dull eyes Tried to stop herself from crying almost every night But she knew there was no chance of feeling alright Summer came by, all she wore was long sleeves 'Cause those cuts on her wrists were bleeding through you see She knew she was depressed, didn't want to admit it Didn't think she fit it, everyone seemed to miss it She carried on like a soldier with a battle wound Bleeding out from every …