Search within model. 16122: Bumper Spike Kit: 16122.pdf: 2002-08-13: 16151a: Edger Guide: 16151a.pdf: 2002-03-06: a07069aa: Gutter Maintenance Kit: A07069AA_19591a.pdf: 2000-02-09: aho4110 Repaired safety switch. 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower With Zone Start; Plugs into a regular household outlet; 1 foot cord; needs a 14 gauge or larger extension cord; 100' max. The HoH Help Center. This is typically caused by a faulty connection somewhere. Dressing things up with tags and pictures. Small Engine & Mower Repair. Get a quote from our turf suppliers. I have contacted Homelite and they don't administer their own warranties. Shares 0. UT13122: Cordless Lawn Mower. If you aren't getting a spark at the plug or fuel isn't getting through to the engine (known as fuel starvation), the machine will never startup. Homelite Weed Eater Replacement Head . Featherlite Weed Eater Won't Start. Joined Dec 8, 2014 Threads 2 Messages 6. I have a Homelite 14 in 33cc Chain Saw Model UT10901B that is a few years old. Engine Power Battery life is very short, after a few hours of use the battery will not charge over 50%, after 6 months the battery will not charge over 25%, after 8 months it won't get out of the red. Dec 8, 2014 #1 Newbie here, trying to get this Toro S200 snowthrower to start. Mulch, Side discharge or Rear bag. Do not get rid of … Completely dismantled and cleaned and serviced. My homelite 330 chain saw won't start after storage..new plug fresh gas all done. Homelite Electric Chainsaws. Cart. Click on reply and submit information, thanks. Safety tips while troubleshooting electric lawn mowers. H 20 in. by Manage My Life. Just be sure to check the current ratings. If your mower doesn’t start for whatever reason then there’s a few things that you can. electric walk-behind mower features a 12 Amp zone start and a 3-in-1 side discharge that also functions as a bagger and provides mulching capability for your convenience. No support from Homelite. Fig # 1 Mower Motor/ Deck Assy. Garden product manuals and free pdf instructions. Fig # 1 Mower Motor/ Deck Assy Obsolete - … boojack. Cordless lawn mower … Toro S200 Snowthrower won't start. Please enter one or more characters. Pin +1. 7 reasons why your electric lawn mower won’t start. 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower With Zone Start; Plugs into a regular household outlet; 1 foot cord; needs a 14 gauge or larger extension cord; 100' max. ... 18" corded electric Homelite mower, 12 amps of power, steel deck and axles. Cleaned, balanced and sharpened blade. Firstly, you can double-check to make sure that your battery is adequately charged. Electric lawn mower (22 pages) Lawn Mower Homelite UT13218 Operator's Manual. Show Less. Always ensure your corded mower is unplugged. Get more specific information by entering your model number. Getting Started on HoH . 15 possible causes and potential solutions . Lawn Mower Won't Start After Winter. Lawn mower starts then stalls. The batteries connect to each other with a cable.Shop for the Homelite (20") Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower at Mowers Direct. Change the spark plug; the engine won't fire if the spark plug isn't working. Also check the … All. Replacement battery is more than half the cost of a new mower. General Homelite Discussion. The mowers have a 20-inch (51-centimetre) cutting width and come with a 3-in-1 side discharge/mulch/bagger. Repair Parts Home Lawn Equipment Parts Homelite Parts Homelite Lawn Mower Parts Homelite UT13118 18" Inch Corded Electric Mower Parts × Continue Shopping Proceed to Checkout. 18 in/20 in electric lawn mower (22 pages) Lawn Mower Homelite UT13110 Operation Manual. Give your feedback by voting on answers. 2. The company that does administer the warranty has now put me off three times with a 72-business hour excuse each of the three times. SHOP PARTS. Homelite cordless electric mowers use a volt sealed battery system to power the mower. It has been difficult to start recently and would only run when constantly pumpming and pulling the trigger. James W, Small Engine Troubleshooting Expert. Certified 12A 2-in-1 Electric Push Lawn Mower, 17-in #060-0740-4 $149. Perfect for medium to large sized yards, the cabin or rental property. Small engines can be complex machines and it is recommended that if your whipper snipper doesn’t start after performing the above checks that you take them to a local repairer to have it serviced. Unscrew the spark plug and take it your local hardware store for reference. Not Available for Retail Sale 2 Front Axle Assembly Obsolete - Not Available. 20" CORDED Homelite Electric Mower UT 13124. If your mower uses a 24V battery with a 20Ah capacity, you could probably get by with a similar battery capacity. $0.00 Part Number: 3110139-1. Homelite Chainsaw Posts By Saw Family & General Repair Discussions. Questions & Answers Page A. Homelite Weed Eater Problems . Thread starter southofmotown; Start date Dec 8, 2014; S. southofmotown Forum Newbie. We have listed these reasons as common causes for reason why a whipper snipper won’t start, and they are easy to check. Tweet. Screw the new plug into the slot, reconnect the rubber boot and try again. Occasionally, however, even the best-maintained blower can give you some trouble. Category: Small Engine. USA. File: UT13122_039_sp.pdf Size: 2.63 MB Copy Link to PDF Download PDF. If you're using an electric mower with a power cord, check that the cord is plugged in properly at both ends, and that the outlet carries enough power for that particular electric mower. 5 possible causes and potential solutions . Your Account. $90.00 Favourite. In my setup, the mower pulled about 135A at start-up. Find the most common problems that can cause a Homelite Leaf Blower not to work - and the parts & instructions to fix them. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct. Homelite Weed Eater Dealers . Common Symptoms (9) Related Videos (14) Lawn mower won't start. Your Account. Getting Started and Common Tasks for Creating Posts. Homelite Lawn Mower Repair Help. I know nothing about 2-stroke engines. Free repair advice! Homelite Lawn Mower Parts. Submitted: 8 years ago. Related Videos Top Stihl Weed Eater Won't Start. If you can’t find the details on the motor, maybe look at the battery specs. Homelite Serial Numbers and Dates. Bad compression can also lead to difficult starting. Check the power supply (which will usually be your home) and the cable running into the mower for any damages or broken wires, and empty the cuttings bag to make sure that it’s not clogged up with grass. Find the user manual you need for your lawn and garden product and more at ManualsOnline Answered in 8 minutes Comment . There are a few different ways that a corded electric lawn mower can break, so identifying the problem is the most important step. Outdoor Gasoline and Electric Powered Equipment and Small Engines - Fixing a Homelite trimmer--won't start - Hey folks, just got my 32-year-old Craftsman Eager-1 mower … After inserting the key, to start a battery powered lawn mower all you generally have to do is press the button or pull back the level that most electric lawn mowers have. Homelite ST-175 won’t start. The exact location of the spark plug varies by appliance but it is usually located on the side of the motor. Find solution. Submit Search. using the single-lever control for a customizable mowing process. Share this conversation. $0.00 Part Number: 3130191. Manufacturer of power equipment such as hedge trimmers, string trimmers, chainsaws, and blowers. It's chargeable in any 120-volt, 60 Hz AC outlet. Questions & Answers Page A. Weed Trimmer Won't Start. Find lawn mower accessories & homelite battery mower UT features and specifications/5(9). Share. The machine smoke and died after 363 days -- just under one year. 2013-05-09. false. Watch video. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! 1 handed height adjustment. W x 52 in. Super 2, … Homelite products will last many years with minimum care and common-sense maintenance. Assembled Dimension: 21 in. he Homelite 20 in. No support from the manufacture. This recall involves Homelite and Earthwise cordless 24 Volt battery and 20 Amp electric lawn mowers. En español Live Chat online. The Homelite 17-inch rechargeable cordless electric lawn mower uses a 24-volt battery to supply its power. Sign in Your account. Answered in 1 hour by: 12/25/2011. In researching information on the battery for the Homelite electric lawn mower, it would be great to have the model number to get the best possible answer for you. Technician: James W, Small Engine Troubleshooting Expert replied 8 years ago. The cutting height can be adjusted between 1-1/2 in. +1-888-873-3829. Craftsman Weed Eater Won't Start $30 each. Homelite 20 inch 3 in 1 corded electric mower in excellent condition. 24volt cordless lawnmower with 1 amp hour battery (60 pages) Lawn Mower Homelite UT13110 Operator's Manual. I bought this machine that comes with a two-year warranty. 18" corded electric mower (1 page) Lawn Mower Homelite UT13118 Operator's Manual. Now it won't start at all. Homelite UT13124 Electric Lawn Mower Parts. One electric and one gas. Would not start (no spark or engine action) when I pulled the rope, so I … Over 1/2" remaining on brushes. Always ensure the battery in your cordless mower is removed. How to fix an Electric Lawn Mower that won’t Start? Dual 0.080" twisted line with convenient bump and feed head and convenient push button start; Battery charge time is 120 minutes and is compatible with other Greenworks 60V products; Quick View Quick View Quick View. Search Input. 99. Search within model. Ask Your Own Small Engine Question. File: UT13122_039_fr.pdf Size: 2.63 MB Copy Link to PDF Download PDF. Watch video. 0 votes I believe it's a UT13122, but I'm not 100% certain. If your Homelite two-cycle chain saw engine won’t start, the problem most likely will be found in the fuel or ignition systems. 17 in. Husqvarna Weed Eater Won't Start. The brand names “Homelite” or “Earthwise”, “3 in 1” and “20”” appear on the front of the mowers. View on Vehicle Open in popup window View Wishlist Added to Wishlist Best Seller. April 30th, 2012. We Sell Only Genuine Homelite Parts. They start but won't spin not sure why. Not Available for Retail Sale Not Available for Retail Sale $0.00. I have since … Research lawn mower accessories online.