Remember also to duck somewhere - the damage from the blast and flames will go along the whole corridor #2. This key card is used to access the cave in Vault 22. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Explosion in Vault 22 - posted in New Vegas Spoilers: I have a small problem in Vault 22, when doing the job to ignite the gas. I've tried the moveto commands and everything but she doesn't appear. Alright so I’m in vault 22 and I’m trying to ignite that stupid gas without dying but I don’t have any explosive, laser, or plasma weapons. She wants me to ignite a gas that blows up a bunch of mutants. I always just shoot her. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. How to do the vault 22 quest it fallout new vegas? 6. Shot the first mine and it ran like dominoes until it hit the gas, which didn't seem to be just that little spot, but half the level. Tried it first with a plasma rifle and it didn't work out to well either D:, I don't think it's possible to do by igniting it with a shot, so instead I ended up using a C4 charge, if you don't have one then use a long-fuse dynamite or as a last resort a frag grenade, basically use something that … The quest marker says I'm right on top of her. [QUOTE="Majr_Gamer_819"] Hey...I'm currently helping the researcher inside of Vault 22. The prototype AER-9 is in that vault. When I went back to 22 to find the HEPA filters I found Keeley and, being the good guy, wanted to help her torch the place. i'm at the end and i need help on how to ignite the fire on the fifth level without dying. Alright so I’m in vault 22 and I’m trying to ignite that stupid gas without dying but I don’t have any explosive, laser, or plasma weapons. The cave is the only way to get to the 6 HEPA 20 Cartridge Filters you need to complete the quests Still in the Dark and Bleed Me Dry. For Fallout: New Vegas on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Keeley and Igniting the gas in Vault 22". 2) There will be a gas leak right in front of you, by the entrance to another room which you can see from where you stand. It stated that by choosing not to select one of their own as a sacrifice, they w… Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. I left a trail of frag mines from the gas to way up the hall until the mines ran out. When a pest is expos… have got boone and ede tagging along. yeah i have been in that room or at least uin the doorway when i have thrown a grenade at the 2 vents but they just explode. do u have to be in the room and close the door befor it ignites? I had to either reload from outside the vault and do the whole rescue over or summon some long fuse dynamite via the console. 7. https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyBusyOcelotPeteZaroll This was not the most enjoyable portion of my Hard Mode no gun run, but I finally managed to do it last month on stream. Vault 22 Quest. Relevance. I can’t fucking leave either because Keeley locked the fucking door to the entrance. I'm not sure if I'll have to go back to the Vault to re-download the data once I've completed one of the quests, and I don't know igniting the gas will affect my ability to re-download it (i.e. A state-of-the-art subreddit from Vault-Tec. To start the quest, you speak to Dr. Hildern at Camp McCarran. How to get out of the vault if you can't light the gas [edit source] I experienced a bug where I wasn't able to light the gas with any sort of laser or explosion.. After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. You're near it if I remember correctly. I dont have any remote charges (and cannot go get some, because the door to the outside is locked), and a direct hit with a laser infallibly kills me. all i did was pop the door, bounced a nade off the wall toward the … The New California Republic's Office of Science and Industry is convinced that important agricultural data is inside Vault 22. So, when I rescued Keely, I had nothing to ignite the gas on me and no way to get any from Veronica. Dr. Hildern can be found in his office located inside the Camp McCarran terminal building on the east side of the terminal in the south wing. Simply put, use a heat-based weapon (laser weapon or a Flamer, both of which were found in this vault) or an explosive to ignite the gas, which is being pumped out in the fifth level, Pest Control. In a Fallout: New Vegas sidequest, you have to survive an explosion in vault 22. Killing Keely does not result in getting a key to unlock the vault, this isnt the solution. But simply closing a door didn't shield me from the blast. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Thank you I feel so much better. 1 0. campell. ive been tossing grenades at the 2 vents where the gas is coming from, does not ignite! 2 Answers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyBusyOcelotPeteZaroll. Not having that, I left a trail of land mines leading … Return to Keely [Vault 22 Oxygen Level] (M16B:3) and collect your reward. I told Veronica to wait outside and went in. yeah she has, even went back to her to talk about it but the conversation thread wasnt available. When a pest is expos… 1) Go to the room with the terminal from which you've downloaded the data on plants. As with most other Vaults, Vault 11 was a social experiment. Answer Save. The Queen's loyal companion Vulcan (circled bottom), a dachshund-corgi cross, died a few weeks ago at Windsor, according to sources. Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the vault's undoing. C4 and a detonator; place the charge near the vents where the gas is flowing in, and then travel far away from it and hide in the caves, apart from the main vault, and detonate it from a safe distance. I could be wrong but I think I’m not. for some reason game keeps crashing (aka CTDs) when i enter Level 5 (pest Control) level of Vault 22 right after i'm asked to ignite gas there! It is not known how old the Dorgi was, or what he died of. 5. There is one more issue to be dealt with - the research data. It also seems like I can't ignite the gas from the vents either. The explosion from the detonated gas will not enter the room near the vents that contains the terminal with the data from the experiments, so if you stand in there and either throw or fire a grenade into the hallway you should be fine regardless of whether or not you closed the door thereto.