Dispel Magic says the spell just can not be instantaneous to work. I quote: "A bleakborn only heals when in range of a living creature that it can affect with its heat-draining aura. CotW does this, but it seems like this will be fixed in 2.1 anyway. Remove curse can remove all curses on an object or a creature. Polymorph any Object vs. Vampire. A caster that casts the spell polymorph any object can pick to have the spell come into effect in one of two modes:. Suggestions for Baleful Polymorph? Baleful polymorph (2 charges) Polymorph (2 charges) Disintegrate (3 charges) Construction. Hello, so my party is at level 15. That is to say my cleric is lv 15. 1st: The target shrinks slightly (though it retains its size category) and gains a few cosmetic bestial features of an animal you choose. Incorporeal or gaseous creatures are immune to baleful polymorph, and a creature with the shapechanger subtype can revert to its natural form as a standard action. Stain: You take a –2 penalty on Will saves. ... and you'd still be able to remove Baleful Polymorph from yourself as a standard action. The Knurly Witch isn’t immune to Baleful Polymorph, and since it’s one of the few one-shot spells in the game, it’s always worthy of consideration. The saving throw changes to Fortitude (partial) and Will (partial). Because the remove curse spell wont be affected by empower spell or by any other skill check increase spells or skills i cant ever roll more then 35 on the skill check. Start with Polymorph Self, upgrading to Baleful Polymorph, Polymorph Any Object and Shapechange, hopefully filling in blanks along the way with more options for what you can do in the intermediary level. I was looking at the various polymorph subschool spells, and I noticed that Baleful Polymorph has this interesting bit:. Level 3; School: Abjuration . That means, basically, the magic merely creates something, and there's no magic after the spell is cast. Wall of Stone is Instantaneous. This does bring up an interesting question about how someone managed to give you a hundred "polymorph curses". In the particular case of baleful polymorph the ruling is in place to prevent a few edge-casers from exploiting it for purposes that might reduce the enjoyment of other players. My question is can you use dispel magic to remove a caster level 10 baleful polymorph spell? Welcome to the D6damage Transmutation Guide, Part 2 for Pathfinder. Any Polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of baleful Polymorph, and as long as baleful Polymorph remains in effect, the target cannot use other Polymorph Spells or effects to assume a new form. Originally posted by =NK= Col. Jack O'Neil : Remove Curse is a spell in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.. A creature … Requirements Craft Staff, alter self, baleful polymorph, blink, disintegrate, expeditious retreat, polymorph; Cost 41,000 gp. More than that, however, a sinister, primordial force has her own interests in the Stolen Lands, and a desire to see new rulers rise… and fall. Since there's no magic, can't be dispelled. The remove curse spell is a lv 3 spell that gets roll of 1d20 + 15 for my cleric level. Why? Success means that the curse is removed. Alasen’s Saving Throw are, putting it generously, garbage, and any competent caster should be able to easily remove them from the fight with a pre-emptive casting of Baleful Polymorph or Insanity. if you are removing Baleful Polymorph then you best be ready to get rid of Flesh to Stone, Dominate Person(Monster), Charm Person, (Mass) Suggestion, Plane Shift, Dazing Spell Metamagic, Polymorph any Object and a whole host of other spells. Debilitate The Lantern King’s Fighters, then go after the Lantern King Bard. ... Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Removal of conditions question : The Pathfinder: Kingmaker guide includes a full walkthrough of the game’s main campaign, including various side quests, companion quests and strategies. Can't target corpes (thought this could save me from the baleful polymorph bug, i was worng) Remove Curse Tips & Notes. Once per day as a standard action, you can use baleful polymorph as a spell-like ability, with a caster level equal to your character level. So the magic can be undone via Dispel. Weird. Last session, I used it to transform a fairly nasty rogue into a porpoise, which I thought was pretty clever. You could also just reload because Baleful Polymorph is/was bugged to hell and sometimes doesn't revert properly even if you make the DC. Once per day as a standard action, you can use baleful polymorph as a spell-like ability, with a caster level equal to your character level. General Tabletop Discussion *Pathfinder & Starfinder. Bear in mind that the scroll caster levels are too low, you'll need an actual character at a sufficiently high level. Slot none; Price 100,400 gp; Weight 5 lbs. Staff of the Woodlands. This counts as a curse, and the DC of any caster level check to remove it increases by 5. If you are affected by Baleful Polymorph, someone can Polymorph you and you can choose to end the Baleful Polymorph effect and then wait for the Polymorph effect to wear off. If a spell breaks the game or makes it less fun, get rid of it. My tank Valerie gets polymorph curse DR40. If the target is a creature, you must make a caster level check (1d20 + caster level) against the DC of each curse affecting the target. Aura strong varied; CL 13th. Normal Mode: Like the spell greater polymorph but with exceptions, both for its header material and its description. Insanity will help, effectively afflicting it with permanent confusion, but if you can nail a Baleful Polymorph you’ll make the fight much easier… although it should be noted the Crag Linnorm can apparently still use its breath weapon as a dog. In Pathfinder, the polymorph effect causes a creature to take on the physical form of another creature, but it does not fully "become" that creature. "While most of these should be obvious, the GM is the final arbiter of what abilities depend on form and are lost when a new form is assumed. I see it as yes since the player saved on the second part of the spell, plus it was his birthday, and his PC still has all his faculties save for being a snake. (Also note that the spell greater polymorph inherits a lot from the spell polymorph. Community. Pathfinder, being based on D&D also has baleful polymorph (though it's harder to cast, requiring a higher level) and polymorph any object. On a somewhat-similar tangent: can mods remove Baleful Polymorph from dead opponents to make them lootable? The saving throw changes to Fortitude (partial) and Will (partial). The save DC is Constitution-based.. Mass Baleful Polymorph (Sp) Once per day as a standard action, Anthraxus can create a baleful polymorph effect that affects up to 37 creatures, no two of which are more than 30 ft. apart. I have no problem with that. Any polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of baleful polymorph, and as long as baleful polymorph remains in effect, the target cannot use other polymorph spells or effects to assume a new form. Sure, it won’t kill her outright, but she’ll be incapable of using spells or spell-like abilities, functionally making her helpless to successfully fight back. That means magic holds it in place, kind of. Baleful Polymorph (5) used to be a terrible spell since it would prevent you from looting the corpses of polymorphed enemies. My necrotheurge has picked up baleful polymorph. Animal Growth, Aspect of the Wolf, Baleful Polymorph, Blessing of the Salamander, Call Lightning Storm, Cave Fangs, Cure Critical Wounds, Death Ward, … log in or register to remove this ad . So, these funky new old bleakborn, aka "Moilian zombies", have an ability called Contingent Healing. This is no longer the case since update 2.1.0, and it can be a really useful way of neutralizing an enemy with weak Fort saves. Description Stain: You take a –2 penalty on Will saves. They cast Baleful Polymorph on her. I strongly suggest reading through the full description of what is changed by a Polymorph … Mythic Baleful Polymorph. DESCRIPTION. (It's a small creature, and since it can breathe air, the new … The Baleful Polymorph spell says: "Any polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of baleful polymorph." Baleful Polymorph is Permanent. The target takes a –1 penalty to AC, attack rolls, melee damage rolls, Reflex saving throws, and Strength- and Dexterity-based ability checks and skill checks. So max roll is 35. A human polymorphed into a squirrel is still technically a human. You change a target’s shape to that of a smaller, weaker creature. A creature that fails the Fortitude save automatically fails the Will save. School transmutation (polymorph); Level sorcerer/wizard 7. She fails both saves, and is now a harmless chicken or something. Polymorph is a good candidate. Disease ()Daemon plague—touch, Fortitude DC 47, incubation period 1 day, Damage 2d6 Con; must succeed on a second Fortitude save or lose 2 points of Con permanently. Mythic. If you can hit him with Baleful Polymorph, this stage is a breeze - just eliminate his Fighters, heal up, and leisurely dispatch him when you have the chance. Though I can see a case for Polymorph vs Baleful Polymorph being separate spell chains. Pathfinder also has mythic baleful polymorph , which lets the caster transform almost every creature within a 1-mile radius into harmless animals. Otherwise you’ll have to chase him around a bit and weather his spells. This is 3.5 D&D. If you use this spell to cause the target to take on the form of an animal or magical beast, it functions as beast shape IV.If the form is that of an elemental, the spell functions as elemental body III. Incorporeal or gaseous creatures are immune to baleful polymorph, and a creature with the shapechanger subtype (such as a lycanthrope or a doppelganger) can revert to its natural form as a standard action (which ends the spell’s effect). This spell functions as polymorph except that it allows the creature to take on the form of a dragon or plant creature. This counts as a curse, and the DC of any caster level check to remove it increases by 5. Remove Curse, Break Enchantment, and Greater Dispel should all work IIRC. Remove Curse Information. Incorporeal or gaseous creatures are immune to baleful polymorph, and a creature with the shapechanger subtype can revert to its natural form as a standard action.