Call History is important for us, which contains the length of calls, phone numbers, phone-specific identification information, GPS location, call proximity…. iOS data Switch, One click to transfer data from phone to phone completely, no matter it is iOS devices, Android devices or Symbian devices: Then you will see details of each call made to that number, such as when it occurred, how long it lasted, and whether it was outgoing or incoming or missed, as well as the contact's phone number. Aside from being reliable and affordable, this Nortel Networks phone boasts excellent features, such as call forwarding. Only thing you can copy from one phone to another is copying contacts to sim card and transfering to another phone. For more transfer options, click the drop-down arrow in the Transfer button.Choose Work to transfer the call to their Teams number, or Work voicemail to send it straight to their voicemail. Next, select one of these transfer methods. If you already have few messages in the new iPhone and planning to transfer MMS & SMS messages from Android to iPhone without affecting the existing texts, we have no doubt that you'll really like Phone Transfer. This tutorial explains how to transfer WhatsApp chats to a new device, so you can pick up your exactly where you left off. Option 2: Use Phone Transfer Utility - A Completely Automatic Way. Choose "Phone to Phone Transfer" tab, you will see the below interface, connect two android devices to the computer with USB cables. The video tutorial will show you how to directly copy or transfer call history from an android phone to another with one click. If they've added any other phone numbers to their account, like their mobile number, you'll see those options in the list, too. Transfer data via SD card. Transfer Call History from iPhone to a Mac or PC computer. Or if you need to leave your office, but want to continue your conversation, you can transfer the call to your cell phone. Click the Call Controls button in the call window. 3) Plug the new phone in the 2nd phone line to receive all the calls. Select a method. Follow these steps to keep your messages and images and avoid starting your chats all over again. You can save the data on your SD card from one phone, and then switch to new android phone you want to transfer the data to with this SD card. Press the pound button (#) or wait for a response indicating that call forwarding has been activated. MobileTrans is an app that can transfer contacts, call log, and messages from one phone to another. Thanks. The Nortel Networks system supports 3 different types of forwarding: Forward Unconditional, Forward On Busy, and Forward On No Answer. Don’t be fooled by the name just yet as this app also supports Call logs transfer. There are two other alternatives for extracting the call history information from an iTunes backup: click on “App View”, then “Apple Phone” and select “All calls”; or choose the “Extract” option found in the top menu, then select “Call history as CSV” and choose the location where the file will be extracted. I have everything on my new phone already moved except my Call History. Transfer your SIM card. STEP #1: Google Drive Backup. End the call [source: Slingshot]. Transfer call logs from old iPhone to new iPhone. We also call it changing ownership when you switch from a prepaid service to a monthly plan. 1) Get an ATA and reroute all outgoing calls to a 2nd phone line but spoof caller ID to place the callee number as the new spoofed caller ID. Sometimes the SD card can be a data bridge for the two devices. I installed it on both devices, which are connected to the same wifi access point. Step 3: Preview the scanned call log and transfer to new iPhone. Transfer call history from one Windows Phone to another. iPhone doesn’t have a place for SIM card. It failed. How to restore your chat history - You can transfer your WhatsApp data to a new phone by restoring from Google Drive or a local backup. 3. ; Tap Back Up to Google drive, and set the frequency. Mobile Transfer is the first software I want to share with you. Here are the steps to backup your chat history from old phone to a new one and they are as follows:. With Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer, all your call logs on both old iPhone and new iPhone 8 or iPhone X during the transfer process will be safe without erasing data. Step 2. Below let us share methods of how to transfer call logs from old iPhone to the New, as iPhone X/8/7/6S/6. Suppoted Phone: Windows phone 7,8,10, Nokia Lumia, Samsung Galxay, HTC, LG, Sony and more. Press the 10-digit number of the cell phone where you'd like your calls to be forwarded to. Once the scanning gets over you will see that the iTunes backup file got extracted and shown on the results page. When you get the file moved to the new phone, open the Contacts app again. In addition to call logs, it allows to move many types of files including contacts, videos, messages, photos … I have the call forwarding option in Settings>Phone on my iPhone. The post contains a list of backup apps for Android which allows you to backup and transfer not only your messages and call logs but also your apps to your new Android phone.