Ragnarok Online Revo Classic Guides. Welcome to Wowhead's DPS Hunter Talents Classic Guide, updated for ! Unlike raid builds, there is lots of room for personal preference in what build you want to play in PvP. The use of any invisibility detection skill will reveal the trap. 1. 3. Easy to kill some monster such Anolian. 2. The Hunter Job class is the original progression in the path of the Archer Job class before the Alternative Second Job classes were released. Should I use the archer set or aim for better gears? My answer is Trapper Hunter. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. I have 2 cards (cruiser, anolian) out of 5 for the archer set. The skill Remove Trap can be used to cancel an Ankle Snare that has already caught a player. In this guide, we will cover every Hunter Talent in their talent tree, how useful it is in both PvE and PvP situations, as well as covering the best Hunter talent builds and best Hunter specs in both PvE and PvP environments. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny What gears are best? Follows the same main features and attributes as the previous class, but with many more skill options, involving the use of animals and traps. ‎Low cost budget. Trapper hunter is the fastest leveling class because They can kill some monster in 1 trap. Wizard They rely on dangerous magic strikes as well as devastating Area of Effect spells to wreak havoc. Pros. Classic Build: Strength, Vitality, and Dexterity; Hybrid Build: Strength, Agility / Vitality and Dexterity (Balancing Agility and Vitality) Hunter. Hunter (or Hunter) is the direct evolution of archer. In the world of Ragnarok Online you can become a brave knight, a holy acolyte, a clever hunter, a devious thief or choose any other class reflecting your own preferences and style. Players and Non-playable creatures also have what is known as a Defense Skill, which also has a maximum level of 300. Today I will introduce you to know about trapper hunter in Ro RevoClassic. I'm still an archer (50/37) with 69-70 dex, 29-30 agi, 9 int. - posted in Archer Class: I've never made a character like this so I would like multiple opinions on it. [Classic] MVP Hunter Build + Gears? Also, what build is best? Ankle Snare traps are invisible in PvP, but any player who can see the Hunter laying the trap will be able to see the trap until they move out of sight of it. Many people use trapper hunter for leeching service and farm some item. For every point of Weapon Skill the Hunter has over their Target's Defense Skill, the Hunter gains the following: Chance to Miss decreases by 0.04%. Most of the skills of the Hunter Job class are centered on the deployment of traps, giving the Hunter an edge in versatility as it is able to adapt to a number of situations. When it comes to Aoe burst, sharp shooting build is very reliable due to its high damage and probably the only skill that can crit, combine it with double strafe and you'll be taking down opponents before they can even react. All three specs have great talents for PvP in their respective trees, making all thee specs viable in PvP.In addition, each spec has a powerful crowd control ability deep in their trees, with Intimidation, Scatter Shot, and Wyvern Sting.. Plan your characters' skills in Ragnarok Online ahead of time with this easy to use RO Skill Simulator and Planner. Back. Each Weapon Skill has a maximum level of 300.