Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. We are glad you love living in our community. 3992 Stoneridge Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 94588 (8), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 94588 (8), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 94588 (1), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (1), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (2), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (4), 94588 Apartments For Rent Under $2800 (7), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 94588 (6), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 94588 (1), Convenient to Shopping, Dining, and Schools. For rent: $2,370. With nearby shops like Walmart ! Welcome home to IMT Pleasanton! 18 reviews Apartments “Especially during this Covid-19 situation, I was really glad I was able to view the unit in person through the self guided tour.” See all IMT Pleasanton reviews Diablo Vista. We are glad that our team was able to provide you with the customer service you deserve! I've lived here for nine years and I love living here. The front office folks (Brandon & Yolanda) were really nice and helpful, they made our transition as smooth as possible. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Our community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in Pleasanton, CA. Originally…, I met this man named Juan and he is the groundskeeper of the property and told me that someone tried to get into my work vehicle. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by our friendly courteous workers. We are happy they found your ideal home in our community. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. We value all online feedback, both positive and negative, as it provides us with the tools to provide our residents with a 5-star living experience. IMT Pleasanton is located at 3992 Stoneridge Dr,,, Pleasanton, CA 94588. IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. Each home includes a variety of amenities and community amenities like a resort-style pool and fitness center. Thank you for your review of our community! Welcome home. … Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. This Facebook Page is only visible to people who meet a minimum age. We have demonstrated how the walls, windows, and mildew build-up can be cleaned. Get directions, reviews and information for IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA. Upon receipt of possession of the apartment home, a final inspection was conducted and photographs were taken. The community boasts amenities like a resort-style pool and spa, fitness center and close proximity to shopping, dining and schools. Thank you. IMT Pleasanton Apartments is located at 3992 Stoneridge Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588. 1. We appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. It is safe and peaceful. CALL 954.697.9049 TEXT 954.697.9049 Email … I have referred multiple friends here and they all love it as well. Read 117 reviews of IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA to know before you lease. They charge you an insane amount at move out!!! There's an account with that email address. Yolanda, Brandon, and Emily all were super helpful in finding a unit that fit my needs. I've lived here for 2 MANY YEARS 2 mention and have always been pleased with our community the office staff is always SO HELPFUL-Yolanda, Maricela, Brandon are really great about responding to calls or questions. My car was broken into multiple times and my mail was stolen multiple times as well. Welcome home! IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. Thank you. Tours end at dusk. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. A- epIQ Rating. We provided ample information to you, such as but not limited to costs and invoices received directly from our vendors. The apartments aren't brand new but they are well maintained and very…. Renter Reviews. **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. With close proximity to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) stations, IMT Pleasanton gives residents an easy commute and all the best that the East Bay and City of San Francisco area has to offer. Per the lease agreement, it is your responsibility to return the apartment in a clean condition, which in your case, it was not clean. Dear Venkatesh, We explained the reasons as to why you were charged prorated painting and prime costs in person and over the phone. Without taking any action they are closing tickets. Each home includes a variety of amenities from granite or quartz countertops to in-home washer/dryers. ** IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. Welcome to IMT Pleasanton! Too expensive for small sq ft apartment. We are glad our team has provided you with great customer service. Clean, fairly priced, and beautiful complex. When I told about snake, that…, We have been residents at Gatewood Apartments for about 9 months now and have enjoyed our experience. The IMT team, specifically Yolanda and Brandon, have been taking huge steps to improve the tenant experience, and it is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your review of our community! The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Thank you for your review of our community. If you encounter mildew in your home, it was more than likely due to poor air circulation/ventilation in the home. Best, Yolanda. Any amounts assessed to your household were solely based on damages done to your apartment home. Read 118 reviews of IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA to know before you lease. IMT Pleasanton 3992 Stoneridge Dr Pleasanton CA 94588. We are glad that our team has provided you with great customer service. IMT is fully invested in being America’s best apartment operator. We dont need luxury, please do basic requirement of security fo people. We are glad our team has provided you with great customer service! Thank you to Maricella, Brandon, Yolanda, Francisco, and Ruben for your…, We have been here for almost two weeks now, moved from Southern California. IMT Pleasanton … 17 Reviews (954) 697-9041 Website. 4 Ratings & Reviews. Each home includes a variety of amenities from … There are no questions yet for this property! Lastly, our community has a lot of vegetation and a possibility of wildlife. I would be more than happy to address any questions you may have regarding your move-out report. And this provides a lively feeling to stay here. Property Manager at IMT Pleasanton, responded to this review: Thank you for your review of IMT Pleasanton! Our community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in Pleasanton, CA. Take care! IMT Pleasanton … I can unsubscribe at any time. Kapil, thank you so much for the positive review! Hello Kiran, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Very friendly and helpful staff even for the smallest request or questions.…, Beware of move out charges. 17 reviews Apartments “We had the pleasure of working with Yolanda and Brandon while we were viewing and applying for an apartment.” See all IMT Pleasanton reviews … The office staff is extremely rude. Our goal is to provide the best apartments, community, service, and value. View IMT Pleasanton reviews from Google, Yelp, Facebook, Apartment Ratings and more. they add all the possible junk charges and cleaning, glaze, paint, 1, 2 3 coats, etc etc etc, If you paid any advance amount, please forget that while move out. For IMT Pleasanton. IMT Pleasanton Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,930/month. We're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Thank you for your review of our community! IMT is a vey beautiful community, the entire team made it so perfect. This community is quiet, current staff is amazing and helpful. Thanks for calling IMT Pleasanton your home. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We are glad our team has provided you with great customer service. Great community, quiet pleasant neighborhood. IMT Pleasanton … With close proximity to the BART station, IMT Pleasanton gives residents an easy commute and all the best that the greater San Francisco area has to offer. We’re Open! CALL 954.697.9049 TEXT 954.697.9049 Email … They are only nice to you at move in so…, Really friendly and helpful stuff. See 3 floorplans, review … Each home includes a variety of amenities and … Let us know how else we can help. IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. The amenities were recently renovated and they are always clean. Asking for service charges for timed out material from resident. Thank you for calling our community your home. The complex is very nice and the…, The difference between 2010 and 2018 at Gatewood: 1. We appreciate your feedback. ” In 2 reviews 18. Thank you for your review of our community! I'm a Mother and it's wonderful site to see kids playing outside and enjoying themselves. They made me feel less stressed about moving and provided me with great tips to ease my idea of moving. To properly ventilate your home we recommend to use the ceiling fan to rotate air, crack the windows open at least once a day to move some fresh air inside and to use the fans in the kitchen when cooking, and to clean up any condensation so that it does not turn into moisture build-up. Walk-ins welcome & choose from 3 tour options. Too many bikes have been stolen. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Pleasanton. He immediately called the police. Each home includes a variety of amenities and community amenities like a resort-style pool and fitness center. We have the answers. 15303 Ventura Blvd, Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. We're Closed! We are glad that our team has provided you with great customer service. IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. My name is Yolanda and I am the community manager. Even the…, IMT is a fabulous place to live! I rented this place for 2 years. I don't mind the noise. Did you. We are thrilled that our team provided you with great customer service. We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. I understand that some of the parents do not keep an eye on their children. Best, Yolanda ' Community Manager. The local, public … We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. … Welcome to IMT Pleasanton! It is very close to downtown Pleasanton, grocery stores, work, and entertainment/dining options. Username and password do not match an active account. 8/5/15. Please feel free to contact me at the leasing office at 925.426.0700. Our community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in Pleasanton, CA. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Specialties: Welcome to IMT Pleasanton! Typical apartment-living noise but tons of parking,…, Our experience has been great! If you are single and looking for a…, No property maintained well and its all wrapped in design and said to be upgraded. Furthermore, we provided copies of all charges at move out, additionally, we emailed them to you for your records. Each home includes a variety of amenities from … SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. And this provides a lively feeling to stay here. The suspicious…, Management at IMT is excellent. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Please try again. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. 2010 my rent was $1100 and 2018 is $2100 2. Walk-ins welcome & choose from 3 tour options. This condominium style apartment is a perfect home for families with young children. Come home to IMT Pleasanton … If your windows had moisture due to the high temperature in your home, it was more than likely caused by high temperatures and poor ventilation. ** IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton… ** IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. Family fun apartment. In 2010 to 2015 noise making by landscaping was only one day per week , now is 5 days per week; I understand that sometimes leaf blowing…. Bus stop is also just in front of apartment which make commute easy for office. I use to leave mine and…, Increasing rent every year is not easy to accept.. we need legitimate rent. We appreciate the care of the home during your stay with us. We must ensure that our apartment homes are prepared properly for every household. IMT Residential is a leading nationwide apartment operator with a portfolio that extends throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas. Each home includes a variety of amenities from … IMT Pleasanton is a community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in the East Bay suburb of San Francisco, Pleasanton, CA. I preferred the appliances in the 2 bedroom vs 1 bedroom, and my current apartment could be better protected from the weather (you feel the cold). Please log in to see if it's visible to you. Specialties: Welcome to IMT Pleasanton! See photos, floor plans and more details about IMT Pleasanton in Pleasanton, California. Enough parking spots, Moved in about a month ago and have nothing but good things to say! They will take it !! I love this community because they have a great leasing staff. Thank you for our team's shout out at IMT Pleasanton! We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Please reach out to us at (925) 426-0700 so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution. It was suggested I check out IMT &…, I moved in right in the midst of COVID-19 and the staff was AMAZING. Tours end at dusk. IMT Pleasanton can be contacted at (954) 697-9042. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by our friendly courteous workers . Thanks for calling our community your new home. Back in May, due to some crazy circumstances, I needed to secure a place in Pleasanton quickly. IMT Pleasanton. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. We are sorry that you have not had a positive experience in our community. About IMT Pleasant Hill **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. I feel the grounds could be better kept up. One…. 3992 Stoneridge Drive Pleasanton CA . Find the best-rated apartments in Pleasanton, CA. Thank you for your review of our community! Gatewood Apartments is located at one of the best place in Pleasanton. Gatewood Aartments is conveniently located to everything you need. To know more please refer to our. I love this apartment, and the location of the apartment. Thank you for your review of our community! Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Thank you so much for your positive comments about Gatewood! IMT Pleasanton is located at 3992 Stoneridge Dr,, Pleasanton, CA 94588. He notice the suspicious act and asked them if that is their vehicle. IMT Pleasanton can be contacted at (954) 697-9042. if a resident is living in the apartment for long time you should give enough credit , so that they can continue to stay Increasing rent every year is not easy to accept..…. There was a general error. The apartments are old and in great need of restoration and upgrades. Pleasanton, CA “ The location is great with a beautiful massive park nearby and a 20 minute walk to downtown Pleasanton. Even better, the entire team was very helpful throughout the entire leasing and move-in process. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. We encourage residents to open windows in order to provide proper ventilation in their homes. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! You were also informed that all charges vary from apartment to apartment depending on the care and damages done to the home. **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. Details of the charges: Apt cleaning charges $140 Apt Primer/Paiting with sealing $225 Second…, My roommate and I have been living at the IMT Pleasanton location for almost 2 years now and have absolutely loved our experience. 3992 Stoneridge Drive Pleasanton CA . IMT Pleasanton Apartments is located in the 94588 Zip code of the Dublin Pleasanton Livermore Neighborhood in Pleasanton, CA.This community is professionally managed by IMT Residential. See all Seville at Gale Ranch reviews IMT Pleasanton. They take pride in maintaining the property, taking care of tenants, and even do weekly inspections for pest-control. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Menu & Reservations Make … We are sorry to hear of your frustrations with your move-out charges and concerns regarding the apartment. Find the best-rated apartments in Pleasanton, CA. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. I was a little nervous about how the contact free process would go but it was a seamless move in. IMT is a vey beautiful community, the entire team made it so perfect. **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. New India Market you don't really need a car and walk by. I can take my kid outside and have a…, DO NOT rent from here!!!! Walk-ins welcome & choose from 3 tour options. We are glad our community has provided you with the customer service you deserve. We take into consideration any notes on the move-in inspection to determine if damages were pre-existing prior to move-in or new. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. ** IMT Pleasant Hill is a community is comprised of classic and upgraded studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes … We stayed just 11 months in…. Our community is comprised of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes located in Pleasanton, CA. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. I do like the apartments. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Additionally, our pest control vendor visits our community every Monday and he works diligently to maintain our common areas and service any apartment homes when requested. We're Closed! Just stuck here with some issues else not recommended for any friends to move…, We are paying rent equal to neighborhood apartments, but security is not that much in terms of snakes and theft. We ask that you reach out to our team directly so we can resolve any issues you may have. Our pest control technician visits our community every Monday and works to maintain our common areas and homes whenever he is here, but please keep in mind that we cannot eliminate wildlife altogether. Each home includes a variety of amenities from … Very important factor is that there a lot of families in the community. IMT Pleasanton. This is a Good place to live, close to a lot of shops, gas stations and restaurants. The price is a rip off due to the city location and good schools around.The appliances are a joke. Our dishwasher could be heard across town. A- epIQ Rating. Write a Review. Just wanted to let others know that we love this place. See all The Mason Flats at Township Square Apartments reviews IMT Pleasanton. Each home includes a variety of amenities and … Each home includes a variety of amenities from … Thank you. Any pest control requests from our residents are taken very seriously and addressed immediately. Your particular apartment was left with a strong odor that required extensive primer through the entire home in order to bring apartment home to a rentable condition. We’re Open! Living 500 miles away I was going to have to rent something sight unseen. The move out charges are high compaired to other similar apartments, I have been charged $515 for 1BHK of 635 sqft apartment and that to for the stay of just 1year!!!!