As long as you are taking fenugreek seeds, there is no need to massage, just be sure you take it with a large glass of water and please, eat a lot of food, nourishing your body is the best way to help increase your breast size fast. Many thanks, Khin. I, Sahar Perske, am not a doctor. I know what you are talking about, I have been there, although mine wernen’t empty, they were too small and flat. I can feel them with my hands and they are visible now. Massaging also increases the blood flow to your breasts, and it should be done at least twice a day to get the maximum benefit. Hello Sarah, that’s really a good think you have done, now, you need to take six capsules a day of fenugreek powder, and soon you will see HUGE changes. However, I have checked Amazon recently, and I found a USDA organic brand called Zen Spirit, 226.7g for about $12, which is an excellent price. I want to add Saw palmetto as well but only in oral form like applying it’s cream. And i thank you for your response. Thank you very much for running this helpful topic! Of course, you need to consult with a doctor beforehand. I have started massaging fenugreek oil and saw Palmetto oil twice a day on chest and to my surprise it’s working. I am sorry I am probably going to ask a question you are tired of answering. If your endocrine system, hormone system, is in good shape, you are going to see positive results very quickly; however if your body does not provide you with enough feminine hormones, the results are going to take sometimes to show. Would like to try it. Please follow the instructions in the post. Please be aware this was done by accident as I was actually trying to lose weight and in the process grew breasts. Fenugreek is very rich in flavonoids and phytoestrogens. Thank you. Yes i can see the difference. Drink the smoothie two times a day for one month to see visible changes. Recommended Dose. It’s very helpful. Hi sahar..i m 33 yrs n having two kids. How Long Does Saw Palmetto Stay In Your System? Unfortunately, this was based on logical thinking because there is no scientific research done on this subject; the same thing also applies to saw palmetto. Able to recommend the type of Saw Palmetto capsule brand? I just found your comments on fenugreek on men. Good luck Sofia, thanks so much for proving to others that it works. I have used saw palmetto for over four years now, and my legs are still looking sexy and the same size. Each capsule of Fenugreek contains 370mg of Raw Fenugreek sees Powder and 150mg of Fenugreek Sees powder extract(4:1). This is what I want you to do as well; you should take fenugreek for a minimum of two months before saying that it doesn’t work for you, by then, you’ll be amazed by your breasts size. Though sometimes biology can be complex, how fenugreek assists your body in attaining larger breasts is actually simple. Coconut oil is the best natural remedy and one of the effective natural oils for massaging the breasts and has many additional benefits for skin and overall health. Hi Sahar Can I take the 2tbs of ground fenugreek alone without the saw palmetto? Hi Dear I Juz Wat To Knw Hw To Increase Bigger Breasts An Firm Breast Too. I really want them to grow so bad. In a 2014 study, 25 women who had recently given birth drank three cups of fenugreek tea daily for 2 weeks and saw an increase in milk volume in the first weeks. Usually, I take two teaspoons a day of ground fenugreek seeds, you can take six capsules if you would like to. Breast Enlargement Techniques – massage, herbs, supplements, Breast milk enhancer – How to boost breast milk production, Breast enhancer Brestogen – advanced breast therapy, The Brava System for Breast Enhancement and Augmentation, How to get bigger breasts: massage, food, exercises, pills, 50 Tips For Breast Health And Overall Health Improvement, Performing an Erotic Striptease: Some Great Tips, Natural Breast Enlargement: How to Get Ideal Size Without Surgery. Please tell me. 2. Just checking in with a update after three weeks i can see and feel a change going on using a 5 stage growth scale i would say 2 going into 3 as of now ! Follow the dosages and instructions provided in the package leaflet. There are a number of web pages on the Internet that offer visual evidence of fenugreek’s natural ability to raise estrogen levels and promote breast enlargement. From my experience, it took me about two months, about 57 days to be more precise, to start noticing positive results, but I’ve heard some women seeing positive effects in three months! This type of string bean is a great source of vitamin A, C, K, iron and folic acid which promote women’s fertility. My post Increase a Cup Size in 30 Days with Breast Massage goes into more detail about massage technique. What dosage do you recommend on fenugreek caps and saw palmetto? It can be ingested through a herbal supplement capsule, which is one of the most popular and simplest ways. Please let me know if it has different effects, thank you ! I am taking 9 total a day and 2 saw palmetto capsules still, but i have noticed that my sex drive has dropped, looking back it seems like it was around the time that i started taking the saw palmetto. Many thanks. Know, don’t boil them, just roast them a little and grind them, then, every day, take a maximum of two teaspoons. Just four years ago, I used to wear a 32A bra; I used to feel miserable about my body shape and, I must have written this hundred of times in this website, I was desperate to find a solution. I know you said drink 1 or 2 cups of fenugreek tea everyday and my sister and I are wanting to swim for a little while maybe a long while even though I float around on a floaty most of the time in the pool so should I drink the tea for best results? Sorry to be a pain, but can you pls advise me separately on how much to consume fenugreek seeds and how? Just wondering, if you could recommend the type of foods/diet you have to help with the effect of the herb to boost the breast growth? Could you send me the link to buy please? I also have been doing the ground fenugreek with olive oil and coconut oil all combined that i saw in another one of your articles. For capsules and tablet take 250 mg twice daily or consult with you physicist. Yes, that has been used by many women and it works as well. After all, you are not dealing with a miracle herb, it takes time for your body to start using the phytoestrogens and most importantly, it takes time for you to get into the ritual of taking ground fenugreek seeds every single day. Its helpfull for male breast also? Also using this fenugreek extract to massage my breasts before bed. Hey sarah! My breasts weren’t small to begin with, so if its a toss up between the breast enhancements or losing weight, I’m going for the weight loss. I am not taking any female hormones. Male to female Transgender age 52, I like to fill u in since I been talking the Saw Palmetto 1500mg and Fenugreek at 2000mg, it’s been amazing the growth is crazy, I’m more fuller then I was two weeks ago, I’m excited to see how big I can get. Plz suggest me ..I will be very thankful to you mam. LEARN MY SECRET FORMULA TO INCREASE YOUR BREAST SIZE IN, How Long Does It Take For Fenugreek to Increase Breast Size [Before And After Photos]. Many women prefer exercises to increase breast size as it doesn’t involve using any products. Many women recommend special massaging techniques that they claim increases the effectiveness of the external lotion. Well I am 33 male and I am.in the process of MTF, primarily I want to develop big breast and want to be very safe in approach. You see, it’s expensive in my opinion but worse than that, is that very few supplements are going to contain large amounts, unlike fenugreek seeds which are very abundant and cheap as well. This brand doesn’t provide a saw palmetto cream, I really wish they do. I Hve A Problem Fo I Lost Wright An Breast Fed Te Kids An Aft Few Yrs I Found My Breast Is Vry Small An Sagged An I Am Vry Upset Due To This By Seeing Evryone Got Nice Big An Firm Breasts. Pills with fenugreek can be used to firm and enlarge the breasts. How to make the fenugreek smoothie for increasing breast size? I thought the saw palmetto was going to increase my breast size enormously, I’m really disappointed. Can you please describe to me in details what you’re doing? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The truth is that when I was starting, I combined maca root with fenugreek seeds, and it gave me amazing growth. If you want to increase your breast size and enhance them naturally, then you may also go for inexpensive natural home remedy to increase breast size like green bean. Or for faster results, will using both work? How To Use Fenugreek For Breast Enlargement? It will work, but not as when combined with saw palmetto. You should try Amazon.com, no roasted seeds please, and yes, a good massage goes a long way. I can’t find Nature’s Way saw palmetto cream! There is no way of telling whether taking fenugreek will increase your breast size, except by trying it. There are a number of personal testimonies about the value of fenugreek and breast growth and enhancement that can be found on the Internet. Sorry about the quality, it was taken in Jamaica about six years ago. Hi Sahar I am taking fenugreek seeds regularly. I’m really scarred to recommend anything to you because of your lump, but use your own judgement and consult with a doctor. That’s all, good luck and please, if you need anything, just let me know. There is also a herbal extract form made into a liquid. For saw palmetto, try to have two capsules a day for start, although I prefer you use a saw palmetto cream. Hey sahar pls am using fenugreek grounded seed can I still use the capsule and how can I use it tnx a lot for the wonderful help.