The Black Reserve Suite™ with Black Reserve™ Cleanser, Body Lotion & Beard Oil $35.00 Jack's Most Wanted™ with Black Reserve™ Cleanser, Black Reserve™ Lotion, Double-Duty & Pure Clean Husbands favorite lotion. Be the first to know about exclusive offers, new products and all the latest news. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes and hydrates. In addition, packaging may have also been updated from what appears on our website. Buy from Amazon. $16.00. I finally said that since my workouts were during lunch, I wanted to keep my heavier lotion at home for after the morning shave and shower routine. Cool Moisture Body Lotion. For maximum moisturization, apply to slightly moist skin. Smell is wonderful and you feel clean. My husband absolutely loves this lotion. Item # 10080601. Shop Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion. Perfect application … I love the fragrance and how the lotion feels on my skin - doesn't matter if you are male or female, this is a great product! After a workout, apply this stuff and you are rockin by the time you hit the AC In the car. Price $27.00. Size. Great clean smelling moisturizer. Lightweight lotion with cooling ingredients soothes and hydrates skin. Enviable Beards Start Here Quick Shop. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes and hydrates. Special ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin, making it perfect for application after showers, playing sports or working out. I totally put off buying this lotion for a few years. Join Jack's Mailing List Qty. Shop All Jack Black › *2019 Grooming Lounge Handsome Award Winner: Best Body Moisturizer* Lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish skin as it soothes and hydrates. Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion has been engineered to help nourish body skin as it soothes, cools, and hydrates. It is a great moisturizer and absorbs quickly, but the scent is REALLY strong. Cleanse, condition, style, and perfect the perfect beard. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion from Jack Black helps nourish body skin as it soothes and hydrates. Apply now. Alcohol-free. 4.5 out … He says it smells great and makes his skin feel awesome all day. What it is: A quick-penetrating and lightweight lotion that provides soothing, nourishing hydration for the body. Shop our collection of Jack Black Bath & Body online and get free shipping! Even sitting across the room, it gives me a headache. The Gift He Never Returns Get a $60 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. He's very picky on his colognes and has refined taste. Cool Moisture Body Lotion $40.00. I use it everyday and I love the why this lotion works ony skin. + Provides long-lasting, nourishing hydration for the whole body, with a … Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion, 16 Fl Oz. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes and hydrates. Have used product for sometime and love the smell and how it keeps my skin dry. Wow!!! Visit getJackBlack.uk for skincare and body products. We’ll let you know once this item is back in stock. Visit getJackBlack.com for face moisturizers for all skin types from the best-selling men's skincare brand. Turbo Body Scrub™ works as a 3-in-1 body scrub, muscle soak, and body moisturizer. My husband is picky about his products and doesn't like to spend much on lotion. Non greasy clean fresh scent. Quick Shop. Shop Cool Moisture Body Lotion. The #1 Men's Hair Care Brand My son had tried many products but so fard jack black is the best. See, FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on any $35 purchase. ChristmasStockingStuffer from Grand Junction, CO. We had to return this because it gave me a headache to be in the car with my boyfriend after he had used it. Special cooling ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin, making it perfect for application after shower, sports or workout. Be the first! How are ratings calculated? Reviews. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes and hydrates. I agree to Jack Black’s Privacy Policy , Terms of Use, and Auto Replenishment Policy, including that Jack Black … Last one. I'm not particularly sensitive to smells so was surprised at this. Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion (16 fl. Description Limited Edition Jack Black® 20th Anniversary bottle. Read More. Colorant-free. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com. Cool Moisture Body Lotion provides soothing, nourishing hydration for body skin. It literally takes your temp down a few notches. $13.69 +$2.92 shipping. He is able to use the lotion with no allergy flair-up and he loves the scent. 33 fl oz. This lotion really does make you feel great, sexy and comfortable all afternoon. As part of our commitment to always offer the highest quality products, some of the ingredients in our formulations may be updated from time to time. All positive reviews › Cory. Clean, natural fragrance leaves skin smelling subtly clean and refreshed without being overly strong or heavy. What it is : A Nordstrom-exclusive body lotion that soothes, nourishes and hydrates … I bought this for my fiancé to try and he loved it! My son introduced me to this product. Add to Wish List. It smells great on him and makes his skin look good. Fight the signs of aging with this NEW, gentle, plant-based alternative to retinol. Be the first to know about exclusive offers, new products and all the latest news. item 6 Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion … Jack Black. Product Details Lightweight, quick-penetrating body lotion that calms and refreshes overheated skin with special cooling agents, making it the perfect … Husband uses it and loves it. TOP QUESTIONS. Easy Returns – Free US Shipping $75+ Cools, Soothes & Hydrates. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. Origin: USA. Send me an email alert when this item is available. Jack Black creates superior, advanced skin care for men including shaving creams, moisturizers, grooming sets, cleansers, anti-aging, hair care, body care and sun care products specially formulated … Water, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Biosaccharide Gum-1. A mild, natural scent leaves skin smelling subtly clean and fresh. Special cooling ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin, making it perfect for … What it does: Special cooling ingredients in the lotion help calm and refresh overheated skin, … I don't need to wear cologne the lotion is killer by itself . Start your review of Cool Moisture Body Lotion! Top positive review. item 5 Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion 3 oz x2 = 6 oz Both*NEW*SEALED*FULL SIZE 5 - Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion 3 oz x2 = 6 oz Both*NEW*SEALED*FULL SIZE. Skin feels restored without stickiness or greasiness. Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion, 3 Fl Oz. He works in construction and he uses this every night before bed. Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion contains special cooling ingredients that refresh skin that's overheated. Almost all products in our line are vegan, free of artificial colorants, safe for sensitive skin, and made in the USA.*. It make my skin smooth and silky. It might seem greasy or watery if your at the store, but its pure hydration. When I asked him to rate it, he said "It's an easy 5 out of 5." Every Jack Black product is dermatologist tested, paraben free, cruelty free, and free of harsh sulfates. Decrease Quantity Increase Quantity. Moisturizing body lotion with soy protein, vitamin E & jojoba. Add To Cart. + Ask a question . +. Jack Black - The King of Jacks - Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser, Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20, Cool Moisture Body Lotion, Beard Lube Conditioning Shave and Charcoal Body Bar, 5 Piece Set. I purchased this for my husband as he was having some issues with dry skin. Price $30.00. $30. However, he really likes the non-greasy/sticky feel of this and purchased a second to be able to have this at home and at work. See All Buying Options. It replaces cologne/after shave. Cool Moisture Body Lotion. by Jack Black. this is a versatile moisturizer that can be … All Jack Black products are carefully formulated with the finest ingredients to be highly effective, yet easy to use. Jack Black All-Over Wash for Hair for Face, Hair & Body. Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer. Thank You +. What it is: A body lotion that soothes, nourishes and hydrates your skin with its lightweight, quick-penetrating … Free shipping. To use, generously apply Cool Moisture Body Lotion all over body skin following shower, or anytime skin feels dry or tight. Non greasy, leaves skin smooth with a great scent. He has extensive allergies on his hands and work wear and tear. Great body lotion. JACK BLACK. MY husband uses his hands for work. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion from Jack Black helps nourish body skin as it soothes and hydrates. Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion. It penetrates quickly to nourish, sooth and hydrate skin without leaving behind stickiness … Glycerin and Vitamin E help smooth and soften dry body skin, while Jojoba penetrates below the surface to keep skin supple and hydrated. Jack Black Pit Boss Antiperspirant & Deodorant , 2.75 oz. item 8 Jack Black - Cool Moisture Body Lotion, 16 fl oz - Nourish Body Skin, Refreshes 7 - Jack Black - Cool Moisture Body Lotion, 16 fl oz - Nourish Body Skin, Refreshes. It's too bad, because other than that, it's great! Free shipping with $35+. I love it on him too! Free samples on all orders. Jack Black. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes, and hydrates. Free shipping and returns on Jack Black Jumbo Size Cool Moisture Body Lotion (Nordstrom Exclusive) at Nordstrom.com. Cools, Soothes & Hydrates. Read More, This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes and hydrates. If you are at ALL against this type of smell, stay far away from this product. 4.70 out of 5 stars (6 reviews) Jack Black… Jack Black … I now prefer that my husband use this lotion rather than colone----it smells SO great. Shop Jack Black's 2020 holiday collection—the gift that's always the perfect fit. Special ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin, making it perfect for application after showers, … The ingredient list shown here may vary from product packaging, depending on the location and timing of purchase. Special cooling ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin, making it perfect for application after shower, sports or workout. 5.0 out of 5 stars Get the chicks with this lotion… Read More. Soy Protein, rich in linoleic acid, helps nourish damaged cells and slow moisture … I love the smell. Been buying for a while, mostly love the scent. Life is Better with More TURBO Bump Fix Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Solution. I use this after showers to remoisturize my skin. My husband loves it. $50.00. Special ingredients calm and refresh … Aqua (Water/Eau), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Flower Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice/Réglisse) Root Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citral. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. Skin feels restored without stickiness or greasiness. oz.) Vegan. Perfect for year round use. 5.00 out of 5 stars (1 reviews) Jack Black. Add to bag. Buy Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion at SaksFifthAvenue. This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion from Jack Black helps nourish body skin as it cools, soothes and hydrates. So, I bought this as a supplement for my after workout regiment. See for yourself why Jack Black is the #1 men's hair care brand. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Stearate-2, Stearate-21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA… This lightweight, quick-penetrating lotion is composed of special ingredients that calm … Clean, natural fragrance … Like REALLY, REALLY strong. My brother absolutely loves this lotion!! especially nice in summer. No one has asked a question yet! $31.86. After a shower it takes the skin from warm to cool in no time. Write a review. Husband loves the smell, just buy it in store to avoid shipping issues. A quick-penetrating, lightweight body lotion that helps nourish the skin and provide subtle cooling effect that calms and refreshes skin. It smells like he bathed in a vat of cheap cologne. Keeps his hands soft. Ingredients. Introducing Nighttime BAK-up™ Check Your Email For An Exclusive Offer. $12.00.