Attention! Sisay, Weatherlight Captain - Upgraded | The Commander's Quarters by The Commander's Quarters. This deck list was developed and put together by Mitch from the Commander's Quarters. Magic: The Gathering and its respective properties are copyright Wizards of the Coast. 0.01 TIX. [Login] Command your budget! TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Maindeck 99. 12 Mountain. https://www.patreon.com/commandersquarters. Reduce artifact costs to nothing! Command Zone 1. Format: Freeform. Then draw and cast your entire deck as quickly as possible to storm off to victory with Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain!----- On Budget EDH we build fun and optimized commander decks with a budget in mind. 1 Izzet Boilerworks. Maindeck 100. Latest Set: Guilds of Ravnica. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. 1 Highland Lake. I built this deck and was wondering about a few upgrades to help out some of the deck's short comings. This deck is particularly fast. Terms of Use | Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain caught my attention back when Commanders Quarters did a video, but since then, I kinda forgot about her. The Commander's Quarters is your Magic the Gathering source that helps you Command Your Budget! 1 Saheeli, Sublime Artificer. As a former student of the prestigious Tolarian Academy, Jhoira is a master artificer and was even the original captain of the skyship Weatherlight. Reduce artifact costs to nothing! Last Modified On: 12/11/2018 Market Median Low ... $126.23 $137.03 $64.37 Buy This Deck! It is illustrated by Raymond Swanland and is property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. by The Commander's Quarters. 1 Jhoira's Familiar. But I’ve been itching to brew a good deck in the last few weeks, and I think Jhoira is better than Traxos as a historic/artifact commander. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Jhoira Commander, EDH, EDH, EDH, Cheap EDH, EDH, Commander decks, Interesting Commander Decks, Interesting Things, Commander, Commander quarters decks, Commander, Uncategorized, EDH, Artifacts are cheap, Deck Wishlist, EDH Deck ideas, EDH, Deck ideas EDH, Decks, EDH, Edh, Fav CQs, Jhoria, Commander/EDH, Decks of Interest, PreMades, Commander, Cool Jhoira decks to scan when buying upgrades, Budget Decks, Commander, Interest, Fun Decks, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Then draw and cast your entire deck as quickly as possible to storm off to victory with Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain! Having two of those qualities doesn’t make a spell more historic than another or provide an additional bonus—a spell either is historic or it isn’t. Jhoira Weatherlight Captain commander deck mill itself to death? [Sign Up], All original content herein is Copyright 2020 TCGplayer, Inc. TCGplayer.com® is a trademark of TCGplayer, Inc. 20 Island. However, the key difference is that I … So I need a strong budget deck but fun is also important for me. Jhoira (JOY-ruh)1 is a nearly immortal Shivan artificer of the Ghitu tribe who studied at the Tolarian Academy on Dominaria. It is illustrated by Raymond Swanland and is property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. As such, she is known for her skills at inventing new devices and tinkering with existing ones. I still overall curve quite low with most cards costing 2-3 mana. I have a strong meta wich is way over my budget. ... Legal Modern Legal Legacy Legal Vintage. Jhoira Weatherlight Captain | The Commander's Quarters. Here at The Commander's Quarters we brew fun and focused $25 EDH decks. 1 Evolving Wilds. Cast an absurd amount of cheap and free artifacts in one turn to storm off and win! Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain 2 - Upgraded | The Commander's Quarters: The Commander's Quarters: 11/12/2020 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain 2 - Upgrades Only | The Commander's Quarters: The Commander's Quarters: 11/12/2020 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain 2 | The Commander's Quarters: The Commander's Quarters The art on the Moxfield home page is of the card Etali, Primal Storm. I made Jhoir Weatherlight Captain commander deck based off of the Commanders Quarters video. Copied to clipboard. TCGplayer: $0.00. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain 2 | The Commander's Quarters by The Commander's Quarters. I want to know what keeps this deck from milling its self out after picking up all of the artifacts and playing them again. [[Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain]]: Seems super strong. On this episode we revamp an old favorite, with a brand new Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain deck tech! Reduce artifact costs to nothing! Discord Server | Honestly, Jhoira has a special place in my heart already. Then draw and cast your entire deck as quickly as possible to storm off to victory with Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain! ... $0.88. She now proclaims a most curious ability: whenever you cast a historic spell, you draw a card. Welcome, Guest! EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain The only difference is that I didn't like the idea of just dumping a bunch of lowcost artifacts in the early game and just twiddle my thumbs in the late game. Export to Archidekt. Legendary Creature — Human Artificer. Whenever you cast a historic spell, draw a card. Privacy statement | Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Depending on what turn you get Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain out, it … Edit. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC 1516 decks (0.362%) Rank #40. Toggle navigation. 1 Izzet Guildgate. Complete Comment Tutorial! EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Not Legal Brawl Legal Historic Not Legal Pauper Legal Penny Legal Commander. Yu-Gi-Oh! Latest Set: Guilds of Ravnica. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Command your budget! I love artifacts, storm and combos. - EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. 1 Swiftwater Cliffs. Format: Commander. This deck is a fairly standard Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain deck. Edit Live Edit. Latest Set: Eternal. budget commander commanders quarters edh jhoira jhoira weatherlight captain. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. 1 Terramorphic Expanse. Latest Set: Eternal. Commander’s Quarters Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain deck list with prices for Magic: the Gathering (MTG). Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue ... Taken Commanders quarters list and have slightly tweaked it, Here is the original list: This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Copy. All rights reserved. Contact | I really like this commanders and cant decide between them. and its respective properties are © 1996 Kazuki Takahashi © 2017 NAS • TV Tokyo.Privacy Policy • Terms of Service. On this deck tech we brew with Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain as our Commander. This annoying message will go away once you do! But it also seems boring after a few games.. Reduce artifact costs to nothing! Winry Rockbell (Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain) Commander / EDH Artifact Budget Combo Storm UR (Izzet) Quogboi. Format: Freeform. Clear. Then draw and cast your entire deck as quickly as possible to storm off to victory with Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain! Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain: Aegnor 188 tix $ 509 - Jhoras artifact storm Jhoras artifact storm Jhoras artifact storm: Cutepapya88 115 tix $ 246 - My Jhoira My Jhoira My Jhoira: Cyprien 370 tix $ 4,122 - Jhoira's Mystical Forge Jhoira's Mystical Forge Jhoira's Mystical Forge: Volrathxp No portion of this website may be used without expressed written consent. Feeds | Jhoira of the Ghitu, one of the greatest minds to spring from Dominaria. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain has upgraded to a 3/3 for four mana, which is excellent flavor, because it means she can crew the Weatherlight all by herself. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. 8/7/2020: A spell is historic if it has the legendary supertype, the artifact card type, or the Saga enchantment subtype. Cool Jhoira decks to scan when buying upgrades, Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain - Early Access. DMCA requests | Last Modified On: 11/12/2020 Market Median Low — $57.68 $15.62 Buy This Deck! The Commander's Quarters is your Magic the Gathering source that helps you Command Your Budget! Jhoira Weatherlight Captain | The Commander's Quarters by The Commander's Quarters. Support The Commander's Quarters by becoming a Patron of the show today! Historic spells … Basic Concept: Ideally you want enough land and artifact ramp in your starting hand to be able to get Jhoira out and start drawing a ridiculous amount of cards by casting historic after historic, causing Jhoira's ability to trigger as many times as you can in your turn so you can draw into a wincon/combo and make every enemy dead or scoop up their cards. 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. This site is unaffiliated. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Commanders; Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain; Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain (Commander) - Artifact Theme. Captain Jhoira’s Combos Aaron Durbin April 18, 2018 Commander As new captain of Sisay ’s old ship, the Weatherlight , Jhoira is drawing one of the most nostalgia-inducing parallels in our long-awaited return to Magic ’s home plane. Clipboard (0 Cards) Card Kingdom: $0.00. Help | Upvote 0. Click the add button on any card to start building your decklist. The Commander’s Quarters – The One Deck I Won’t Play Anymore | EDH | Overpowered Budget Deck | Magic the Gathering | Commander: Commander VS – Commander VS S19E2: God-Eternal Oketra VS Sram VS Ezuri VS Jhoira | EDH Gameplay: The 99 – A Better Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain | KCI Combo | MTG EDH/cEDH Commander Deck Tech Update! The art on the Moxfield home page is of the card Etali, Primal Storm. Average Type Distribution. Format: Commander.