1 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero. (73 cards, 51 distinct) - Isochron Scepter, Chain of Vapor, Aetherflux Reservoir, Fellwar Stone, Inventors' Fair, Basalt Monolith, Sai, Master Thopterist As such, she is known for her skills at inventing new devices and tinkering with existing ones. $1.95. As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). View all of the top and newest decks from MTGSalvation ... 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Next. First up, Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain is a legendary Human Artificer for two colourless, one red and one blue mana for a 3/3. 1 Evolving Wilds. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Sounds like the perfect captain for an Artifact Storm deck. Email for Newsletter Subscription. [Primer] Jhoira, Contraption Captain. (Artifacts, legendaries, and Sagas are historic.) Instant (4) Artifact (27) Planeswalker (7) Enchantment (2) 1.0 in 86% of decks Ornithopter. Archetype: Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. And after drawing your deck, you can either kill your opponents with Walking Ballista. 12 Mountain. $1.95. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Magic: the Gathering - Jhoira of The Ghitu - Future Sight 4.2 out of 5 stars 4. Flavor As she took the wheel of the Weatherlight for the first time in a millennium, Jhoira knew she'd been right to restore the ship. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Magic: the Gathering - Jhoira of The Ghitu - Future Sight 4.2 out of 5 stars 4. 1.0 in 100% of decks Etherium Sculptor. (100 cards, 80 distinct) - Phyrexian Altar, Krark-Clan Ironworks, Panharmonicon, Helm of the Host, Crawlspace, Vanquisher's Banner, Ashnod's Altar Quantity: More than 10 available / 6 sold. 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain - This was a late addition to the deck, and one I avoided because a Hill Giant seemed a little clunky. MTG Salvation. So I decided to build a sisay legends deck, and I feel like my deck is missing something. In this week's episode we build a Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain $100 budget commander deck from the Magic the Gathering set Domanaria. 1 Sisay, Weatherlight Captain; Creatures (21) 1 Blind Seer; 1 Captain Sisay; 1 Composite Golem; 1 Fblthp, the Lost; 1 Gerrard Capashen; 1 Hanna, Ship's Navigator; 1 Jhoira's Familiar; 1 Jhoira of the Ghitu; 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain; 1 Jodah, Archmage Eternal; 1 Kethis, the Hidden Hand; 1 Kytheon, Hero of Akros; 1 Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist; 1 Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage Jhoira (JOY-ruh)1 is a nearly immortal Shivan artificer of the Ghitu tribe who studied at the Tolarian Academy on Dominaria. On Budget Commander we build fun and optimized commander decks with a budget in mind. All emails include an unsubscribe link. In fact, I would go so far as to say that Jhoira is my favorite new commander of 2018, making […] Connecting history with a storied crew and the stories of old has put her at the center of the new era of Dominaria – but what does Jhoira look like at the helm of her own Commander deck? Never miss important MTG news again! Next. 11 Mythic, 40 Rare, 17 Uncommon, 16 Common. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. 1.0 in 86% of decks Foundry Inspector. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain from Dominaria for . My personal information may be used for the purposes defined in the privacy policy. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain; Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. 1 Highland Lake. (100 cards, 86 distinct) - Volcanic Island, Jeweled Lotus, Scalding Tarn, Sensei's Divining Top, Chrome Mox, Ancient Tomb, Fierce Guardianship As a former student of the prestigious Tolarian Academy, Jhoira is a master artificer and was even the original captain of the skyship Weatherlight. Sale ends in: 04d 01h 46m . Jhoira's Familiar - Dominaria 4.8 out of 5 stars 10. 1 Ertai, the Corrupted. Creature 19 1 Artificer's Assistant 1 Burning Prophet 1 Chief Engineer 1 Etherium Sculptor 1 Foundry Inspector 1 Hedron Crawler 1 Herald of Kozilek 1 Iron Myr 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain 1 Manakin 1 Metalwork Colossus 1 Millikin 1 Ornithopter 1 Phyrexian Metamorph 1 Phyrexian Walker 1 Plague Myr 1 Psychosis Crawler 1 Riddlesmith 1 Silver Myr It is illustrated by Raymond Swanland and is property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. A deck created using the deck building website, Moxfield. The main problem I had with Elsha was getting stuck when I couldn’t play the top card. I guess I should have realized if Raff Capashen was good enough for the deck, so was Jhoira. MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. See our privacy policy. User Submitted Deck 20 Island. Item Information. Now you can when buying your next singles, packs and supplies through TCGplayer! The Weatherlight crew tends to be a transient bunch. When I read Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain, I decided she’d make a much better commander for this deck. All rights reserved. 1 Izzet Boilerworks. 1.0 in 100% of decks Etherium Sculptor. 1 Evolving Wilds. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain - Dominaria 5.0 out of 5 stars 9. We will ramp early, play our Jhoira, play a ton of artifacts to draw cards and storm off early in the game! $0.79. Decks; Commander; Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain; Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. I know I’m missing [[Jhoira, weatherlight captain]] and [[Reki, the history of Kamigawa]] and all but one shock. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain has upgraded to a 3/3 for four mana, which is excellent flavor, because it means she can crew the Weatherlight all by herself. MtG Commander Custom Built Deck Jhoira Weatherlight Captain. As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As such, she is known for her skills at inventing new devices and tinkering with existing ones. New crew [edit | edit source]. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. The below was the crew of reconstructed Weatherlight, at the point of Belzenlok's death.. Jhoira, Captain; Tiana, Angel of the Church of Serra.Engineer. Zoek naar inspiratie voor je eigen decks met de handige filters. What Makes A Crew? See our privacy policy. Type Legendary Creature - Human Artificer. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain from Dominaria for . As new captain of Sisay’s old ship, the Weatherlight, Jhoira is drawing one of the most nostalgia-inducing parallels in our long-awaited return to Magic’s home plane. 1516 decks (0.362%) Rank #40. Power/Toughness … Jhoira of the Ghitu, one of the greatest minds to spring from Dominaria. Jhoira of the Ghitu, one of the greatest minds to spring from Dominaria. Jhoira Weatherlight Captain: Whenever you cast a historic spell, draw a card. 1 Highland Lake. © 1995-2020 Wizards. 20 Island. Themes Artifacts Cheerios Storm Historic Cantrips. 1 Izzet Guildgate. Never miss important MTG news again! © 1995-2020 Wizards. All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. A wide range of tutorable win-cons and Jhoira's innate card draw ability make digging easy in this deck. After playing this deck I can say that drawing a card after playing an artifact is more effective than just being able to play the top card of the deck. 1x Buried Ruin. 1 Tiana, Ship's Caretaker. Play a lot of artifacts, draw your deck in one turn and Laboratory Maniac yourself to victory. Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. View all of the top and newest decks from MTGSalvation. (Artifacts, legendaries, and Sagas are historic.) You may opt-out at any time. 1 Izzet Guildgate. Combos. Buy This Deck! See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Arvad, a vampire and Benalish knight who has sworn allegiance to Jhoira. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. 1 Saheeli, Sublime Artificer. Sign In Register. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. (73 cards, 51 distinct) - Isochron Scepter, Chain of Vapor, Aetherflux Reservoir, Fellwar Stone, Inventors' Fair, Basalt Monolith, Sai, Master Thopterist 1.0 in 75% of decks ... View All 1283 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Decks Layout Footer. 1x Cascade Bluffs. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain along with our mana reducers is really good, but to add an extra level of spice to the combo, Paradoxical Outcome is an instant for three generic and one blue mana that allows us to bounce back any non-land permanent to our hand and draw a card for each we take back. $5.28. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Jhoira Storm aims to disrupt opponent's battlefields with stax effects and a small sutie of counterspells, then assemble a game-winning combo during a single turn. Email for Newsletter Subscription. Condition: New. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Let's start with all of the potential (and flavorful) Legendary Permanents for a Sisay deck. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain has upgraded to a 3/3 for four mana, which is excellent flavor, because it means she can crew the Weatherlight all by herself. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain EDH Format Commander Main Deck 100 / 100 Sideboard 0 Maybe 0 Average Mana Cost 2.64 / 1.85 Last Updated over 1 year ago Views 250 TCGplayer Market Price $292.22 Low - Mid - High $234.17 - $332.10 - $3,808.01 Excludes (Artifacts, legendaries, and Sagas are historic.) 1 Jhoira's Familiar. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain | Double Masters | Card Kingdom Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain; Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. CardKingdom's original Deck Builder is also available. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain | Double Masters | Card Kingdom Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain deck list with prices for Magic: the Gathering (MTG). The main problem I had with Elsha was getting stuck when I couldn’t play the top card. After playing this deck I can say that drawing a card after playing an artifact is more effective than just being able to play the top card of the deck. 1 Swiftwater Cliffs. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 1 Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage. For those who know your Magic history, she goes way back. The Card Kingdom Deck Builder will allow you to shop for your deck using one simple form showing all of the cards you need and our prices for each edition/condition available (excluding Oversized variants). Rarity, #: M, 197 Card Type: Legendary Creature — Human Artificer P / T: 3 / 3 1.0 in 86% of decks Ornithopter. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Mana Cost Converted Mana Cost 4 Types Legendary Creature — Human Artificer Text Whenever you cast a historic spell, draw a card. Jhoira (JOY-ruh)1 is a nearly immortal Shivan artificer of the Ghitu tribe who studied at the Tolarian Academy on Dominaria. 1.0 in 86% of decks Foundry Inspector. MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. Deck Date: Oct 16, 2020 As new captain of Sisay’s old ship, the Weatherlight, Jhoira is drawing one of the most nostalgia-inducing parallels in our long-awaited return to Magic’s home plane. Shanna Sisay, a descendant of the original Captain Sisay; Rafwyn Capashen (called Raff), a descendant of the Capashen Clan.Ship's Mage. (Artifacts, legendaries, and Sagas are historic.) New Deck The art on the Moxfield home page is of the card Etali, Primal Storm. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain deck list with prices for Magic: the Gathering (MTG). Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. $5.28. Commander deck built around the popular strategy with Jhoira Weatherlight Captain. Condition is "Used". 1.0 in 75% of decks ... View All 1283 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Decks Layout Footer. 1x City of Brass. Jhoira is a tinkerer (she, in fact, is the person who appears on the original art for Tinker in Urza's Saga). Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. Jhoira's Familiar - Dominaria 4.8 out of 5 stars 10. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain - This was a late addition to the deck, and one I avoided because a Hill Giant seemed a little clunky. 1 Terramorphic Expanse. © 1993-2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. When I read Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain, I decided she’d make a much better commander for this deck. I guess I should have realized if Raff Capashen was good enough for the deck, so was Jhoira. Double Masters (R) 3/3 Legendary Creature - Human Artificer . 1 Bident of Thassa 1 Blackblade Reforged 1 Chromatic Lantern 1 Day of Destiny 1 Dragon Throne of Tarkir 1 Edge of Autumn 1 Firemind Vessel 1 Grow from the Ashes 1 Harrow 1 Heroes' Podium 1 Jhoira's Familiar 1 Kamahl's Druidic Vow 1 Karn's Temporal Sundering 1 Nature's Claim 1 Negate 1 On Serra's Wings 1 Primevals' Glorious Rebirth 1 Rampant Growth 1 Renegade Map 1 Return to Nature 1 … Calculating the deck price based on your collection ... Below are the most popular cards played in this deck: View All 1284 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Decks. Sign In / Register. My Account ... Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. She now proclaims a most curious ability: whenever you cast a historic spell, you draw a card. You may opt-out at any time. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. 1 Jhoira's Familiar. Want to help support the Channel? De laatste Magic: the Gathering decks op een rij! The card in question is Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Format: Commander Set: Dominaria Mana Cost: Card Type: ... Cards from expansions and special sets (like From the Vault, Commander, Duel Decks, etc) are legal in the Legacy format on the date of release of the expansion or special set. 12 Mountain. 1x Ash Barrens. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Land (31) Planeswalker (2) Enchantment (3) Artifact (32) Sorcery (4) Instant (8) Creature (19) View As commander As card Average deck. In fact, she was the first captain of the Weatherlight, a role she reacquires in the Dominaria story. Sensei's Divining Top + Rings of Brighthearth. Here at The Commander's Quarters we brew fun and focused $25 EDH decks. By Alpha3690 Created Aug 14, 2020 Updated Aug 14, 2020. Format: Commander Maindeck 100. 2 Mythic, 25 Rare, 25 Uncommon, 16 Common, 1 Special. 1 Bident of Thassa 1 Blackblade Reforged 1 Chromatic Lantern 1 Day of Destiny 1 Dragon Throne of Tarkir 1 Edge of Autumn 1 Firemind Vessel 1 Grow from the Ashes 1 Harrow 1 Heroes' Podium 1 Jhoira's Familiar 1 Kamahl's Druidic Vow 1 Karn's Temporal Sundering 1 Nature's Claim 1 Negate 1 On Serra's Wings 1 Primevals' Glorious Rebirth 1 Rampant Growth 1 Renegade Map 1 Return to Nature 1 … Flavor As she took the wheel of the Weatherlight for the first time in a millennium, Jhoira knew she'd been right to restore the ship. A wide range of tutorable win-cons and Jhoira's innate card draw ability make digging easy in this deck. Commander Tron +1. ; Name: Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Set: Dominaria A single individual card from the Magic: the Gathering (MTG) trading and collectible card game (TCG/CCG). If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Jhoira Storm aims to disrupt opponent's battlefields with stax effects and a small sutie of counterspells, then assemble a game-winning combo during a single turn. © 1993-2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1 Izzet Boilerworks. Special offers and product promotions. Command your budget! When you play an Historic spell, you draw a card. While Sisay, Weatherlight Captain is neither the first Sisay card nor the only Weatherlight Captain, she is the first that has a five-color color identity, allowing every possible Weatherlight crew member to be a part of the deck. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain - [Spike Feeders $75 Contest Deck] Deck Price: $73.60 (Commander Excluded) as of 12/11/2018 (See image at bottom of post) Deck List: https://decks.tcgplayer.com/magic/commander/the-commander-s-quarters/jhoira--weatherlight-captain----spike-feeders--75-contest-deck… 1 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Average Type Distribution. Shanna Sisay, a descendant of the original Captain Sisay; Rafwyn Capashen (called Raff), a descendant of the Capashen Clan.Ship's Mage. She now proclaims a most curious ability: whenever you cast a historic spell, you draw a card. Special offers and product promotions. You may use any of the following formats: Welcome back to The Knowledge Pool! Arvad, a vampire and Benalish knight who has sworn allegiance to Jhoira. All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. The Artificer Who Stole My Heart Hi everyone! Details about ***Custom Commander Deck*** Jhoira Weatherlight Captain Artifacts EDH Magic Card ***Custom Commander Deck*** Jhoira Weatherlight Captain Artifacts EDH Magic Card. The below was the crew of reconstructed Weatherlight, at the point of Belzenlok's death.. Jhoira, Captain; Tiana, Angel of the Church of Serra.Engineer. View all of the top and newest decks from MTGSalvation. All rights reserved. Deck Date: Dec 2, 2020. This week I’ll be writing about a commander that I’ve been itching to talk about since her release: Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain. Advanced Search. 1 Terramorphic Expanse. It is illustrated by Raymond Swanland and is property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Jhoira cEDH Budget - Commander (Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain) deck list mtg — Moxfield, a deck building … As a former student of the prestigious Tolarian Academy, Jhoira is a master artificer and was even the original captain of the skyship Weatherlight. 1 Swiftwater Cliffs. 1x Ancient Tomb. Dominaria (M) Watch. 1 Arvad the Cursed. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. $0.79. Land (35) 1x Academy Ruins. 1x Cavern of Souls. Rarity, #: M, 197 Card Type: Legendary Creature — Human Artificer P / T: 3 / 3 Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain EDH Format Commander Main Deck 100 / 100 Sideboard 0 Maybe 0 Average Mana Cost 2.64 / 1.85 Last Updated over 1 year ago Views 250 TCGplayer Market Price $292.22 Low - Mid - High $234.17 - $332.10 - $3,808.01 Excludes 1 Gerrard Capashen. Description Whenever you cast a historic spell, draw a card. User Submitted Deck Calculating the deck price based on your collection ... All emails include an unsubscribe link. New Deck The art on the Moxfield home page is of the card Etali, Primal Storm. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. My personal information may be used for the purposes defined in the privacy policy. Or you can cast all spells in your deck for free with Urza, Lord High Artificer. Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain Mana Cost Converted Mana Cost 4 Types Legendary Creature — Human Artificer Text Whenever you cast a historic spell, draw a card. After having infinite mana you can draw your whole deck with: Isochron Scepter + Dramatic Reversal + Sensei's Divining Top. Casting Cost. Je kunt zoeken op naam, toernooi formaat en kleur van de decks. 1 Saheeli, Sublime Artificer. Connecting history with a storied crew and the stories of old has put her at the center of the new era of Dominaria – but what does Jhoira look like at the helm of her own Commander deck? Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain - Dominaria 5.0 out of 5 stars 9. Double Masters Ultimate Masters Masters 25 Iconic Masters New crew [edit | edit source].