The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 245. If we are creating a Zombie instead of a Skeleton then it will gain another 2 bonus HD from it's size bumping it up to Chimera zombie wih 11d8. Speed: Increase the base creature’s land speed by 10 feet. This dry, hovering corpse's chest is a prison of jagged ribs, within which is trapped a small tormented ghostly form. School necromancy [evil]; Level cleric 2, sorcerer/wizard 3. You cannot create variant skeletons or zombies with this spell. This spell functions as animate dead, except you can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie.You cannot create variant skeletons or zombies with this spell. Target one corpse. Introduction. A level 20 Juju Oracle can control 120 HD of undead. School necromancy [evil]; Level cleric/oracle 2, shaman 2, sorcerer/wizard 3. Pathfinder Society Bounty. This spell functions as animate dead, except you can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie. Fortunately, a lot of giants make great skeletons, especially bloody skeletons. Open Game Content (place problems on the discussion page). But if Kram follows that casting of the animate dead spell by casting the animate dead spell from a divine scroll of animate dead (up to 10 HD) (3rd-level spell at caster level 5) (625 gp; 0 lbs.) First, they pretty much all use wands, rods, and scrolls. Components V, S, M (an onyx gem worth at least 25 gp per Hit Die of the undead). I mean, let's say a 9th level caster uses it. Using animate dead is useful too to flank ennemies quicly. The Dead Raised have the same stats if you raise them as a cleric or wizard, you just get the spells earlier as a cleric Also Because you summon d4+2 Skeletal Champions, animate dead is a much better spell than summon monster 3 or 4 even with agumented summoning The Necromancer uses the animate dead & similar spells, the command undead feat, and channeling to accomplish his role. Desecrating the dead is denying the deceased their dignity in death. Granted, 1/day Animate Dead doesn't scream "minion master", but it counts enough to get into Agent of the Grave. By expending a second use of mythic power, you can ignore the spell’s material component cost. This spell turns corpses into undead skeletons or zombies that obey your spoken commands. Pathfinder: Kingmaker > General Discussions > Topic Details. level 2 Your magic dredges up a corpse or skeleton and fills it with necromantic life, and you force the dead to fight at your command. Paizo Inc. has now partnered with Archives of Nethys to provide the online version of the Pathfinder RPG rules at pfrd.info. A level 20 caster can control 80 HD of undead with Animate Dead. Your spell imbues the target with a foul mimicry of life, raising it as an Undead creature. A destroyed skeleton or zombie can't be animated again. Back to Main Page → Pathfinder Open Game Content → PFSRD → Spells Open Game Content (place problems on the discussion page). This spell turns corpses into undead skeletons or zombies that obey your spoken commands. Returning with warped bodies, alien sentience, and a hunger for life, devourers threaten all souls with a terrifying, tormented annihilation. Apex Legends Pathfinder guide [Season 7]: abilities, hitbox, tips and tricks. After that I turned the option off as I saw no point in it. Excellent, clear answers in this sheet! Furthermore, anyone who casts animate dead within this area may create as many as double the normal amount of undead (that is, 4 HD per caster level rather than 2 HD per caster level). (pg. level 1 Probably put that on a addendum page. I really wish I had this when we had a character playing a juju oracle. 10th November 2020 / 10:32AM. Duration: instantaneous. Duration instantaneous. Sep 3, 2018 @ 10:35am Necromancer and undeads, etc Hi i have a few questions about necromancy. I used that strat nearly every big fight and it works wonderful (I am on challenging level to precise). This is awesome! The chimera could however gain a class level in fighter for example, which would give it an additional HD from the fighter class for a total of 10 HD. Animate Dead, Lesser. 75) It's hard to imagine that the future release won't include Animate Dead and similar creation spells. This is amazing. I may need to see how I could use it for some of my material too. An animated object can be of any non-magical material. On the plus, side, if you cast it at higher levels then you get to both animate and dominate many more corpses – two for every level above third. In the Plague Zombie Death Burst entry, change adjecent to adjacent. Looks nice! (2016). Duration instantaneous. Undead you control through the Command Undead feat do not count toward this limit. Ring of Summoning Affinity (Inevitable) Not worthwhile until very high level, but at Summon 8 and above this is a bargain. Pathfinder: Kingmaker > General Discussions > Topic Details. The template descriptions say that they can be created with animate dead, and they don't list any HD limits. thainen Sep 3, 2018 @ 11:17am You can summon undead, but this spell works like any other summon … a level 20 Fighter/Wizard is nerfed all the way down to a CR 1/3 1 HD Human Skeleton. DESCRIPTION You imbue inanimate objects with mobility and a semblance of life. Your primary healer. Animate Dead: Another interesting Concentration-free “buff,” this spell can be controversial at many tables, but is nonetheless useful for those of you whose deity isn't opposed to such things. Ollie Toms. Pathfinder Cleric Guide. Cast [three-actions] material, somatic, verbal. 40 Cha endgame + 2 fom bokken elixir = 42Cha, 10+9+16+2+1 = 38 Conjuration DC 10+9+16+2+(2)+1=38/40 Evocation DC before rods. The Necromancer uses the animate dead & similar spells, the command undead feat, and channeling to accomplish his role. After that we add 2 extra HD since it's a large creature so we end up with a zombie chimera with 11 HD. So my reading of this is that a 20th level spellcaster could animate a 37 HD skeletal or zombie dragon, but by RAW it should be using the Draconomicon templates. Black roses are thought by her followers to bring good luck, most especially if the rose bears no thorns. One thing I was never able to figure out that isn't specifically covered is: if I kill a level 7 enemy and Animate Dead the everloving hell out of them... do they raise as a level 7 undead? Dec 13, 2018 @ 4:31am Animate dead I was wondering about the stats for the spell. If you're looking to make it more comprehensive, Classic Horrors Revisited has some more alternate zombies and skeletons. This spell turns corpses into undead skeletons or zombies that obey your spoken commands. Animate Dead. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Animate Dead. Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease. The undead you create remain under your control indefinitely. Domain Spells: 1st— cause fear, 2nd— death knell, 3rd— animate dead, 4th— death ward, 5th— slay living, 6th— create undead, 7th— destruction, 8th— create greater undead, 9th— wail of the banshee. Also, I didn't see it mentioned, but a creature with more than 20HD can't be raised as a skeleton. You choose which creatures are released. Everything on the subject is so strangely worded I feel I'm looking too hard into this. A skeleton uses its Cha modifier (instead of its Con modifier) to determine bonus hit points. Hmm, I always used to think that you'd raise a classless, 1HD creature, but the way it's worded, I'm not so … Example: You're a 9th-level wizard/6th-tier archmage who knows mythic animate dead and has animate dead prepared. Regardless of the type of undead you create with this spell, you can't create more HD of undead than twice your caster level with a single casting of animate dead. Welcome to Part 1 of the Necromancy Guide from D6 Damage. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2 ↑ Ron Lundeen. Unlike ani… Gonna look into that sometime soon, gonna be busy for sometime but i was planning to expend upon it at some point with more variants, Whoa! Y ou can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie. Pathfinder Second Edition Beginner Box by Paizo Alien RPG Starter Bundle ... Animate Dead Edit Page Content. Your magic dredges up a corpse or skeleton and fills it with necromantic life, and you force the dead to fight at your command. Bestow Curse: –6 to an ability score; –4 on attack rolls, saves, and checks; or 50% chance of losing each action. I say again, in PFS according to the FaQ I will not do anything to someone's alignment due to casting Animate Dead, that is not to say that soldiers (good npcs) who witness the necromancer desecrating the remains of their friends will sit by idly. However, you can have up to four undead minions at a time. This spell functions as animate dead, except you can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie.You cannot create variant skeletons or zombies with this spell. But the basic gist is, you mainly wanna animate things with racial Hit Dice. But great work! Sep 3, 2018 @ 10:35am Necromancer and undeads, etc Hi i have a few questions about necromancy. Will cover all cleric buffs (you need 1-2 casts per rest) and will do some damage with nukes. All those HD are Racial HD, the HD it gained at birth. This doesn’t increase the total number of Hit Dice worth of undead you can control. Regardless of the type of undead you create with this spell, you can't create more HD of undead than twice your caster level with a single casting of animate dead. Casting the augmented version of mythic animate dead requires you to expend two (not three) uses of mythic power when you cast your prepared animate dead spell. Animate Dead, Lesser. Beyond that it has a number of spell-like abilities, but none of them are especially high level. WIll we be able to cast animate dead and make undead armies ? The undead can be made to follow you, or they can be made to remain in an area and attack any creature (or just a specific kind of creature) entering the place. Y ou can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie. Animate Dead M: Creates undead skeletons and zombies. Defensive Abilities: A fast zombie does not gain DR 5/slashing. Casting Time 1 standard action. Possible to become lich ? Animate Dead; HV2-3: spell: Magic; Arcane; Divine; Undead; Check to acquire: Intelligence; Arcane; Wisdom; Divine; 11. Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Harrim Build This Harrim is better than the useless midget that could neither channel nor tank. School: necromancy. Animate Dead Spell 1. Second, they are optimized (through build and daily spell selections) around the party that they are serving so as to optimize the party. I'm planning on adding a second page with alternate types such as bloody and burning skeleton but I'm not sure if I got enough time left in the day. The spell is more expensive than Animate Dead, but the difference between a ghoul and a zombie is pretty huge. animate dead: Time to build an army. In the Bloody Skeleton Deathless entry, change whith to with. A skeleton uses its Cha modifier (instead of its Con modifier) to determine bonus hit points. By expending a second use of mythic power, you can ignore the spell's material component cost. Many of the things you'd like to turn into a skeleton/zombie to do your bidding are too difficult for you to defeat while alive, so you have to run across their corpse somehow. So one of my players decided to start playing a necromancer, problem is he isn't that familiar with the rules yet.To solve the problem I started working on a Homebrew cheat sheet that has all the information he needs to quickly raise the dead and I though I'd be an asshole if I wouldn't share it with the awesome people of r/pathfinder_RPG. Deeper Darkness: Object sheds shadows in 60-ft. radius. ... At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th Level or higher, you animate or reassert control over two additional Undead creatures for each slot above 3rd. (Not administered by or affiliated with Paizo Publishing® in any way), Press J to jump to the feed. X3, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Pathfinder_RPG community, For info, news, resources, and anything else about the Pathfinder TTRPG! WIll we be able to cast animate dead and make undead armies ? And neither is kingdom management. There are some additional generalizations concerning optimized Clerics. Zoo strat (mass summon, animate dead,etc...) is so strong early. UPDATE: I have added an extended rules page, explaining the difference between HD types, showing the saves, and BAB per level and giving a more in-depth explenation about the animate dead spell.I also want to thank everybody who gave feedback, you guys are awesome! If the creature you animate does not have racial HD you animate it as a skeleton with 1 HD. They remain animated until they are destroyed. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Pathfinder: Kingmaker > General Discussions > Topic Details. Animate Dead You are viewing the legacy Pathfinder Reference Document website. The target becomes a Skeleton if you chose bones or a Zombie if you chose a corpse (the DM has the creature's game statistics). Range: touch. Zombies: A zombie can be created only from a mostly intact corpse. Traditions arcane, divine, occult. You cannot create variant skeletons or zombies with this spell. Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no. This spell turns corpses into undead creatures that obey your spoken commands. Devourers are the undead remnants of fiends and evil spellcasters who became lost beyond the farthest reaches of the multiverse. The corpse must have bones. EVERY level counts double for maximum Animate Dead HD (according to the example, even the 1 non-'+Casting' level counts twice!). Andersen. to animate 10 HD of animated dead, he'll control the new animated dead but must lose control of 70 HD of his army of currently controlled animated dead. In this video I'm going to explain the ins and outs of the Animate Dead Spell. Will cover all cleric buffs (you need 1-2 casts per rest) and will do some damage with nukes. I actually started a Necromancer and my whole group including the gm is a bit new to the whole thing so this is really helpful. Thank you! Heightening the spell increases the maximum level of creature you can summon. If you exceed this number, all the newly created creatures fall under your control, and any excess undead from previous castings become uncontrolled. This doesn't increase the total number of Hit Dice worth of undead you can control. It will be difficult for the GM to argue against these alternatives given such creatures' descriptions' increased specificity. That's all it is. Once it stops, any created undead collapse into carrion. Range 30 feet. Mythic Animate Dead Add your tier to your caster level when determining how many Hit Dice of undead you can animate with a single casting of this spell. In the Plague Zombie Creation Cost entry, change _Contagion_in to _Contagion_ in. Back to Main Page → Pathfinder Open Game Content → PFSRD → Spells. Animate Dead Level: Technomancer 4, Mystic 4. For example if you hear of the tomb of a great warrior king that was sealed away in the mountain, this guy may have been level 20, meaning he get's the stat boosts for level 4/8/12/16/20. 84 Add your tier to your caster level when determining how many Hit Dice of undead you can animate with a single casting of this spell. In recap a Chimera Fighter has 9d10 (racial) +1d10 (fighter), When we create an undead out of that it loses the HD from the class level so we're at 9d10, then change the racials into d8's so we end up with 9d8. Nice work, I never even heard of the exoskeleton before. The spell animate dead can turn a big ol' pile of those 1 Hit Die humanoid skeletons or zombies into a necrocraft, or the spell can make an isitoq or a beheaded. There are some additional generalizations concerning optimized Clerics. They remain animated until they are destroyed. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-198-6 ↑ James Jacobs et al. I've got an NPC Necromancer I'm throwing at my party and let me tell ya... this'll help real nice. If the creature has more than 20 Hit Dice, it can't be made into a skeleton by the animate dead spell. Powers: Discard this card to draw random monsters that have an adventure deck number of 1 or higher from the box until the sum of these monster's adventure deck numbers is greater than the scenario's adventure deck number. If you can find his corpse and animate it, it will be better than any other 1 HD skeleton you can find. 3 books #2-01: The Whitefang Wyrm #2-02: Blood of the Beautiful #2-03: Shadows and Scarecrows. Duration instantaneous. < > Showing 1-15 of 24 comments . If you haven't I'd suggest looking at Brewer's Guide to Undeath. The corpse must be that of a creature with a physical anatomy. create undead: Create some scary undead. Dreams of the Yellow King, p. 15–16. If you already printed this out by chance take a look at what changed because you might want to reprint! You'd still lose most if not all abilities granted by most classes, save for those that extraordinary special qualities that modify melee or ranged attacks, so I'd imagine any class features that did make it through that still wouldn't be worthwhile on a 1HD creature. Good stuff! Guides Writer. Soon after rescuing Octavia and her half orc companion, I managed to get him killed. There is an extended list now for saves and BAB, hitpoint can't really be done since it's also dependand on the creature used and the undead it is changed into. Sarkastik Beggar. Fly across the battlefield with these top Pathfinder tips and tricks . This spell functions as animate dead, except you can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie. Source animate dead. Animate Dead, Lesser. Range touch. I see many already replied but I've also updated the cheat sheet to explain a bit more about it ;)Basically a "Level 7" monster is very different from a CR 7 monster. A level 20 Juju Oracle can control 120 HD of undead. Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Casting Time: 1 standard action. Maybe I'll create a more extended version with everything ready and calculated one day.. Paizo Publishing, LLC. EVERY level counts double for maximum Animate Dead HD (according to the example, even the 1 non-'+Casting' level counts twice!). If you really want you can take 2 from STR and add +1 to CHA (probably at 8), +1 to CON (at 20), but +1 to Persuasion is not worth it. Pathfinder Society Quest . Mythic Animate Dead Source Mythic Adventures pg. Dreams of the Yellow King. Getting the book Libris Mortis and seeing the warlocks animate dead invocation (the dead walk I think) inspired me to look back at the exact text of animate dead, and seeing it again just made me wonder if having it as a spell/invocation was really worth it. Add your tier to your caster level when determining how many Hit Dice of undead you can animate with a single casting of this spell. School necromancy [evil]; Level cleric 3, sorcerer/wizard 4, Components V, S, M (an onyx gem worth at least 25 gp per Hit Die of the undead). Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Harrim Build This Harrim is better than the useless midget that could neither channel nor tank. So now we try and create a zombie from that skeleton which will remove all it's class HD (the one level of fighter) and change the 9 racial HD that are left into d8's instead of it's original d10's. Hmm, I always used to think that you'd raise a classless, 1HD creature, but the way it's worded, I'm not so certain any more. The Zombie words it as such that you still keep the first HD of whatever class it is, where the skeleton gives you a d8. I see from your sheet, they lose their class HD, but is that only for health? Mythic Spells in Magic Items : Mythic spells can't be crafted into magic items unless the item is an artifact (for example, you can't brew a potion of mythic cure light wounds ). This doesn't increase the total number of Hit Dice worth of undead you can control. This ability functions like animate dead, but the created skeletons or zombies remain fully animate only as long as the dirge bard continues the performance. Your magic dredges up a corpse or skeleton and fills it with necromantic life, and you force the dead to fight at your command. You summon a common creature that has the undead trait and whose level is –1 ; this creature gains the summoned trait. Blight Druid archetype has access to the Death Domain, which gives Animate Dead as 3rd level spell. Each such animated object then immediately attacks whomever or whatever you initially designate. It's a real shame. This doesn't increase the total number of Hit Dice worth of undead you can control. Choose a pile of bones or a corpse of a Medium or Small Humanoid within range. You cannot create Variant Skeletons or zombies with this spell. The spell animate dead can turn a big ol' pile of those 1 Hit Die humanoid skeletons or zombies into a necrocraft, or the spell can make an isitoq or a beheaded. School necromancy [evil]; Level cleric 2, sorcerer/wizard 3. Target one corpse Duration instantaneous DESCRIPTION. Animate Dead You are viewing the legacy Pathfinder Reference Document website. Spell Resistance: no. Yup last one is for the plague zombie, completely overlooked the title but it has been fixed now, thanx! (Thanks for the CC link, Frank! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Reasserting your dominion requires you to give them another burst of Animate Dead, placing a limit on how many minions you can have running around at one time. After a certain point your heroes are so powerful that it … The desecrate spell doubles this limit. If a skeleton is made from a corpse, the flesh falls off the bones. Source Ultimate Magic. Paizo Inc. has now partnered with Archives of Nethys to provide the online version of the Pathfinder RPG rules at pfrd.info. The desecrate spell doubles this limit. Ooh I've never seen this site before. Though higher level martial types do tend to have higher physical stats than lower levels, which can help out. In general, the issue with Animate Dead is that you have to find a corpse that is worth raising. Casting animate dead works as normal and requires no uses of mythic power. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Animate Dead is a great spell, but you don't need any Necromancy related Feats to cast it. If the creature has more than 20 Hit Dice, it can't be made into a skeleton by the animate dead spell. A level 15 caster + 5 Agent of the Grave can control 100 HD of undead. Animate Dead, Lesser This spell turns a corpse into an Undead skeleton or zombie that obeys your spoken commands. You summon a common creature that has the undead trait and whose level is –1; this creature gains the summoned trait. My brother's also a budding necromancer, so I hope you don't mind if I send him this. Bodies or bones cannot be animated more than once using this ability. Animate Dead. Which is why for people like that you want charm spells, or you just want to use the animates on creatures. Pathfinder may not look all that swift, but prepare to be flummoxed, because he is in fact one of the most mobile Apex Legends characters out there. I'm a dislect and I can often spot the mistakes myself but sometimes.. sometimes my writing is just a mess... Is that last box supposed to be for a plague zombie? Animate dead and bloodline spells will do fine as fodder summons. Heightening the spell increases the maximum level of creature you can summon. The goddess can sometimes allow a departing spirit to give witness to her murder, send a short message … Who else turned off permanent character death because it's so immersion breaking? If you take the rules for what they are then every HD a creature posses is equal to a level so a CR 7 Chimera would be level 9 as it has 9 HD. Learn more. A level 15 caster + 5 Agent of the Grave can control 100 HD of undead. Hit Dice: Drop HD gained from class levels (minimum of 1) and change racial HD to d8s. Like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder also has a Beginner Box that contains everything you need to start playing, including rulebooks, character sheets, … If the creator casts haste or remove paralysis in addition to animate dead, he may create fast zombies. :). Description. By expending a second use of mythic power, you can ignore the spell's material component cost. Your primary healer. EFFECT. It still has the info for a fast zombie apart from the extra casting requirement. By expending a second use of mythic power, you can ignore the spell's material component cost. Lost Omens World Guide Lost Omens Character Guide Lost Omens Gods & Magic Lost Omens Legends Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide. This is part of the Pathfinder Reference Document. Nice and concise and it saves the trouble of having to flip through multiple templates. For the moment, there only appears to be ways to control undead, turning them into a minion. Blight Druid archetype has access to the Death Domain, which gives Animate Dead as 3rd level spell. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I know you have the calculations for various things but it would be nice to simply have a table for Undead BAB, Saves, and Hit Points. Pathfinder: Kingmaker. It's basically what happens when you use dead on vermin, mostly just a mix between skeleton and zombie when you look at the stats. Pathfinder Gamemastery Guide, p. 145. Animate Dead. A level 20 caster can control 80 HD of undead with Animate Dead. This is handy! Target one corpse. You are viewing the legacy Pathfinder Reference Document website.Paizo Inc. has now partnered with Archives of Nethys to provide the online version of the Pathfinder RPG rules at pfrd.info. Saving Throw: none. Skeletons: A skeleton can be created only from a mostly intact corpse or skeleton. And yeah, a bunch of the other stuff in the guide works too, but archetypes are pretty straight-forward. EDIT: fixed some of my mistakes in the text and calculations with the help of some people around here pointing them out to me. Targets one or more corpses touched. Animate Dead is sadly off limits due to the expensive material component. It will be difficult for the GM to argue against these alternatives given such creatures' descriptions' increased specificity. Hit Dice: A skeleton drops any HD gained from class levels and changes racial HD to d8s. School necromancy [evil]; Level cleric 3, sorcerer/wizard 4. Glad to know our work there is appreciated.) Yet his death was not acknowledged by anyone and even Octavia kept smiling on and talking about him like nothing had happened. Andersen. The undead you create remain under your control indefinitely. Add your tier to your caster level when determining how many Hit Dice of undead you can animate with a single casting of this spell. If you create more undead than Animate Dead allows you to control, you can use Command Undead to control the ones that fall out of control. Source animate dead. (2011). Duration sustained up to 1 minute. < > Showing 1-15 of 24 comments . These alternatives are … Spell Penetration > Greater Spell Penetration is the way to go with a true necromancer, since you can Enervate bosses down pretty effectively. Pathfinder SRD (Paizo) d20SRD Facebook; D&D Wiki; BoLS; BoLS Facebook ; Lexicanum; Lexicanum Facebook; D&D - RPG News; Animate Dead Necromancy . Zombies gain a number of additional HD as noted on the following table. A dirge bard gains the following type of bardic performance: Dance of the Dead (Su): At 10th level, a dirge bard can use his bardic performance to cause dead bones or bodies to rise up and move or fight at his command. Necromancy. Source animate dead. I'll see what I can do! Special Attacks: A fast zombie gains the following special attack. Creatures without racial HD are treated as if they have 1 racial HD. The undead can be made to follow you, or they can be made to remain in an area and attack any creature (or just a specific kind of creature) entering the place. This spell functions as animate dead, except you can only create a single Small or Medium skeleton or zombie. Granted, 1/day Animate Dead doesn't scream "minion master", but it counts enough to get into Agent of the Grave. Necromancy offers a healthy mix of damage and control. This spell creates an Undead servant. Possible to become lich ? Pharasma's pleasure is often signified through the appearance of scarabs and whippoorwills, both of which can serve as psychopomps to guide a departing spirit to her side. Beacon of Hope (C) : This spell is for after a fight where your party gets soundly thrashed. Add your tier to your caster level when determining how many Hit Dice of undead you can animate with a single casting of this spell. This doesn’t increase the total number of Hit Dice worth of undead you can control. And yeah, a bunch of the other stuff in the guide works too, but archetypes are pretty straight-forward. Animate Dead, Lesser This spell turns a corpse into an Undead skeleton or zombie that obeys your spoken commands. Casting mythic animate dead requires you to expend one use of mythic power when you … Necromancy offers a healthy mix of damage and control. You cannot create Variant Skeletons or zombies with this spell. The Dead Raised have the same stats if you raise them as a cleric or wizard, you just get the spells earlier as a cleric Also Because you summon d4+2 Skeletal Champions, animate dead is a much better spell than summon monster 3 or 4 even with agumented summoning