The tortillas will overlap slightly. Then repeat the layers again adding tortillas, soup/sauce mixture, onions and remaining cheese on top. 12 corn tortillas. Stir in salsa, sour cream, and half of cilantro until well mixed. Layered Beef Enchiladas. cooked chicken, tomatillo salsa, sour cream, green enchilada sauce and 3 more Layered Chicken Enchilada Casserole The Grateful Girl Cooks! Directions : Spray a 13×9 dish with cooking spray. Then spray a 8×8 baking dish or 9 inch square casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and line the bottom with a little enchilada sauce. Top with the remaining sour cream sauce, mozzarella & cheddar cheese. 14. I also added some green onions. Enchilada casseroles are a great way to enjoy the flavors of enchiladas … Layer 3 tortillas in baking dish, overlapping as necessary and placing slightly up sides of dish (cut third tortilla in half). In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the chiles and sour cream. Serve this delicious chicken casserole with a Mexican salad, a side of Mexican beans and an agave margarita.. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Preheat oven to 375°. 1 (4 oz) can of diced green chiles. Step 3. can diced green chiles 2 Tbsp. These enchiladas come together in a New York minute with the help of what I used was a roasted chicken from the deli. Once the chicken enchilada casserole is done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for at least 5 minutes before cutting so that the layers can set up properly. Tip: Try chicken enchilada casserole for more results. 2 tsp. My family (husband son grandson and brother-in-law) really liked this dish. This Layered Chicken Enchilada Casserole is ready in just 35 minutes, a snap to make, super yummy and kid friendly. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Layer 5 tortillas on top of the very thin layer in the pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. It was so easy and so yummy! After 40 minutes, take off the tin foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Chicken, artichokes, and cheese smothered in enchilada sauce and layered in corn tortillas provide a hearty and satisfying dinner. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes. Fabulous! Spoon half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, and sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the sour cream. But as nice as take-out is, it gets old after awhile. (1 cup) sour cream 2/3 cup milk 1 (4 oz.) This sour cream chicken enchilada casserole is layered with tortilla chips underneath a creamy chicken layer, topped with shredded cheese, and baked into a nacho-inspired meal. Even my picky 15 year old liked this - and that's saying something! Next you will layer the casserole. , Click Here For Full Nutrition, Exchanges, and My Plate Info, https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/chicken-enchilada-casserole/. It made a nice cheesy crunchy crust. This casserole recipe is layered with rice, black beans, a creamy chicken mixture with olives, tomatoes, sour cream, green enchilada sauce, spices, and then topped with lots of cheese. This casserole is a must-try guys, check it out. (1 cup) sour cream 2/3 cup milk 1 (4 oz.) © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Instructions. I love enchiladas but don’t like having to roll each one separately! Repeat the layers again and cover the dish with tin foil. Mix all ingredients EXCEPT reserved ... enough of the chicken mixture to cover the bottom. Chicken Enchilada Casserole. And if you have leftover chicken this casserole is a dream for cleaning out that fridge! Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer about 15-20 minutes until the chicken … Of course, it is best served with a side of your closest family and friends. In a greased 13x9-in. Sprinkle with 3 cups of chicken and pour 1/2 sauce over top and spread to cover. Make a double batch so you can repeat the experience next week! cream of mushroom soup, butter, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and 5 more Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas are the perfect combo of creamy and spicy! 8 oz (1 cup) of […] Article by Deidre Backes. Ingredients for Chicken Enchilada Casserole. You will need to cut some of them in half and piece them to cover up the entire bottom of the pan. Cover with foil and bake for 45-55 minutes. I only had Monterey Jack cheese which was a bit too mild - will definitely use Colby Jack or cheddar next time. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom of 13x9 with 6 tortillas. SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE 4 cups diced cooked chicken 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Top with guacamole and diced tomatoes if desired. In a large pan, add water and salt. Bake for 15 minutes. I added an extra layer of cheese on top of the corn chips. I like to have sour cream, salsa, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and jalapeños on hand when I make this chicken enchilada casserole. (1 cup) sour cream 2/3 cup milk 1 (4 oz.) Pour a thin layer of sauce in the pan just to cover the bottom. SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE. c. adding green chilis. Ingredients. Cream? Let stand 5- 10 mins before serving. Bake, covered, 40 minutes. This tasty chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with diced, cooked chicken and a sour cream sauce with green chile, mushrooms, and seasonings. Serve warm. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. This recipe was good but a little dry. The only difference is that mine has chopped olives and green onions. Enjoy the moment the flavors and scents of spicy chicken, soft black beans, rich enchilada sauce and, of course, the ever important golden tortilla blend together. Layer half of the soup/sauce mixture on the tortillas, then half of the cheese, then sprinkle on diced onions if desired. 3 layers are added, consisting of tortillas, chicken, sauce and cheddar cheese. 4 cups diced cooked chicken 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. Bake in 350 degree oven until hot and bubbly. can of chopped green chiles, and 3/4 cup sour cream in a bowl. 6-8 servings. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, corn, green chiles, 1/2 cup of monterey jack, 1/2 cup of cheddar, cumin, and chili powder to a mixing bowl and stir until well … garlic powder pepper to taste 12 corn tortillas Directions: Spray a 13x9 dish with cooking spray. Or the taco shop down the street. Top with about half of the chicken mixture and half of the taco sauce. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole. garlic powder pepper to taste 12 corn tortillas 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese. You saved Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole to your. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I also use soft white corn tortillas. 12 or more servings. Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Chicken? can diced green chiles 2 Tbsp. Garnish with green onions and serve. In a saucepan combine soup, milk, sour cream, chiles, garlic salt, salt, oregano, and chili powder. 2 C. Mexican blend cheese Salt and pepper to taste. 2 Layer 3 tortillas in baking dish, overlapping as necessary and placing … This bake chicken enchilada is a traditional Mexican dish. Pour a thin layer of sauce from above to cover the bottom of pan. Layer 6 tortillas on top of the thin layer of sauce. I cooked it in the oven for about 25 minutes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I like to have sour cream, salsa, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and jalapeños on hand when I make this chicken enchilada casserole. Preheat oven to 350°F. The only thing that would make this better is having a fried egg on top of each serving!! ... 20 minutes before serving. HOW TO MAKE: Spray a … Chicken? Directions : Spray a 13×9 dish with cooking spray. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish and layer in half of the chicken, tortilla squares, cheese, sour cream, and sauce. 1. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. dried minced onion 1 tsp. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Place the remaining 6 tortillas on top of the chicken/enchilada sauce layer. garlic powder pepper to taste 12 corn tortillas 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese. CHICKEN ENCHILADA RICE CASSEROLE. Add TOSTITOS® Cantina Thin and Crispy Chips . Start by adding 2 cups cooked cubed chicken (I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning while cooking), 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, 4 oz. I will make it again but maybe next time I will try adding some chicken broth. https://tastykitchen.com/.../chicken-sour-cream-enchilada-casserole Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of diced cooked chicken. You are going to love it… These are the same ingredients used to make chicken enchiladas, but easier than rolling up a bunch of tortillas. Dinnertime can be a delicious time. Easy cheese enchilada casserole requires just three ingredients: corn tortillas, a ridiculous amount of cheese, and a kick-ass red chili enchilada sauce. a. adding sour cream. garlic powder pepper to taste 12 corn tortillas 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Saute onion and celery. dried minced onion 1 tsp. Step 2. Recipe Tips for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas I have clarified the instructions a provided a more step by step instructions that will make it easier to get it perfect first time and every time. 2 Tbsp. Serve it with a happy dollop of sour cream, a little shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and jalapenos. Add beans. Makes all the difference. Sure, there’s the burger joint around the corner. 1 cun cream of chicken soup. Mix together chicken, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper and spices. (1 cup) sour cream 2/3 cup milk 1 (4 oz.) ⅔ (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips (such as Tostidos®), crushed, 12 ounces cooked chicken breast strips (such as Louis Rich® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips), chopped, 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, Back to Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Layered Chicken Enchilada Casserole Is Assembled, One Layer At A Time. Check out the recipe below for Lazy Layered Chicken Enchilada Casserole. They will overlap. Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole - newsronian. October 2019. 1 (4 oz.) This layering is easy to do, because you don’t have to fill and roll the tortillas, as you need to do with traditional enchiladas! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Ingredients: 4 C. Shredded chicken 1 Can cream of chicken soup. baking dish, layer half of each of the following: chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas and cheese. No Ratings Yet. Next time I'm gonna double the recipe! These are the same ingredients used to make chicken enchiladas, but easier than rolling up a bunch of tortillas. It comes together in no time and it tastes divine. Chicken casseroles like this chicken enchilada rice casserole and this fiesta chicken casserole are always a hit at the dinner table.. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). The BEST cheese enchiladas aren’t rolled – they’re layered. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an avocado cream sauce for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love! Begin by spraying a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray. How to make Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole: Step 1. garlic powder pepper to taste 12 corn tortillas 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese Spray a 13x9 dish with cooking spray. It was similar to my recipe but sometimes I use flour tortillas and more spices, chile powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and red pepper flakes, also add a little chicken broth. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Grandma’s Easy Goulash Recipe; Easy Chicken Tetrazzini; King Ranch Chicken Casserole Once fully layered, the casserole is ready to bake! I love enchiladas but don’t like having to roll each one separately! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. can diced green chiles 2 Tbsp. ½ C. Sour cream ½ C. Milk 1 Can chopped green chilis. Top with about half of the chicken … But if you want variety or just a vegetarian version, replace chicken with vegetables and chicken cream … To remedy this, I like to make enchilada casseroles. In greased casserole dish, layer … Boil chicken and debone and skin. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. dried minced onion 1 tsp. Distribute the sauce until the chicken is completely covered. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole, a quick and easy homemade dinner your family is going to request over and over again. Sprinkle Colby-Jack cheese over chicken layer. This layering is easy to do, because you don’t have to fill and roll the tortillas, as you need to do with traditional enchiladas! 534 calories; protein 24.6g 49% DV; carbohydrates 29.2g 9% DV; fat 36.2g 56% DV; cholesterol 92.5mg 31% DV; sodium 874.2mg 35% DV. Add a little more salsa to the bottom of a 9×9-inch baking dish, then add a layer … 2/3 cup milk. Top the tortillas with half of the chicken mixture. 15. Chicken Dinner Ideas International Recipes. Once fully layered, the casserole is ready to bake! 3 layers are added, consisting of tortillas, chicken, sauce and cheddar cheese. garlic powder. I don’t know about you, but when I see those 3 words in the same sentence, I grab my recipe book to note it down! Most often (in our case) the filling includes meat. This recipe is very similar to my own Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. dried minced onion 1 tsp. i served it with salsa and extra sour cream. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. CHICKEN ENCHILADA HOTDISH. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and put back in pot. I usually microwave them covered in parchment paper until cooked through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. This had great flavor and the crunch of the chips are a pleasant change and added a great corn flavor, however, the chips were almost stale tasting and hard to chew after baking. Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chile peppers in a bowl; spoon onto crushed tortilla chips. Layered Chicken Enchilada Casserole Is Assembled, One Layer At A Time. In a large bowl, stir together the chicken, yogurt, taco seasoning, and salsa. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Ingredients for Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Card playing is optional. Add chicken and diced green chilis and just mix until everything is combined. Start by taking your 2 quart baking dish or 9 x 13 casserole dish, and adding a layer of enchilada sauce. How to layer chicken enchilada casserole? Then add the shredded chicken to the remaining soup/sauce mixture. https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/white-enchilada-casserole-recipe This casserole is a must-try guys, check it out. Everyone liked it. Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of milk, sour cream, green chiles (drained), garlic powder and pepper; and 1 cup of cheese. They were just as delicious! Pour half the sour cream sauce over the cheese layer. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. (1 cup) sour cream 2/3 cup milk 1 (4 oz.) How to Make Chicken Enchilada Bake. I used about 12 ounces of chips and I boiled the chicken breast (then cubed it). Heat until everything is mixed and melted. 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cooked and shredded), 2 (10.5 ounce) cans Cream of Chicken soup, 2 (4.5 ounce) cans mild diced green chiles (drained), 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded Mexican Blend cheese (divided). Spread about half of the beans over tortillas. 4 cups diced cooked chicken. In a traditional enchilada casserole you would layer tortillas, but for this recipe, you are going to use a bag of TOSTITOS®, and just shake about 1/3 of the bag into your dish for the bottom layer. (1 cup) sour cream. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a saucepan combine soup, milk, sour cream, chiles, garlic salt, salt, oregano, and chili powder. 8 oz (1 cup) of sour cream. Remove the enchilada casserole with chicken from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes before serving. Ingredients:4 cups diced cooked chicken1 can cream of chicken soup8 oz. The easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole packed with chicken, cheese and an amazing sour cream sauce.A delicious, creamy, enchilada casserole. Spread evenly with one-third of chicken mixture and then one-third of cheese. Pro tip: Add two Rotel tomatoes for more spice! can diced green chiles . Serve slices of enchilada casserole with your favorite additional toppings like sour cream or avocado. Layer tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Onion powder 1 tsp. Mix in onions, mushrooms, green chile, and 1 cup cheese. First, line the bottom of the baking dish with 6 tortillas. Add the chicken on top of the tortillas. In prepared dish, arrange 4 tortillas in single layer. Add chicken. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, green chilis, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Why not repurpose them before pitching them? Ingredients: 4 cups diced cooked chicken 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. can diced green chiles 2 Tbsp. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, chiles, onion, garlic, and pepper. Chicken, Beef or Beans in Your Layer? I used chopped chicken with this recipe, but easily, you could use beef or beans. 1 cun cream of chicken soup. Gluten Free version, too! In a frying pan heat vegetable oil at about medium-high heat til hot. Spread about half of the beans over tortillas. Serve with Lipton® Spanish rice. Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole comes together quickly, freezes beautifully, and makes for a delicious and hearty main dish. Pour a thin layer of sauce from above to cover the bottom of pan. Layer half of the sauce on the tortillas, then half of the cheese, and half of the onions. Do not forget to grease the form itself with oil so that the tortillas do not burn. The main differences in the various versions of this recipe was the amount of chicken. Cilantro is even good! Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes. Great way to use up leftover roasted chicken breast! I don’t know about you, but when I see those 3 words in the same sentence, I grab my recipe book to note it down! Take it out of the oven and let it rest for about 15 minutes before cutting into it to serve and eat. Uncover; bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes longer. Enjoy! Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole Ingredients. Crispy, cheesy and has a great taste. Info. Garlic powder 12 Corn tortillas. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, chiles, onion, garlic, and pepper. ... 1 cup sour cream 2 cups chopped lettuce 4 cups prepared salsa 1 avocado, sliced ... sprinkle with half of the cheese and continue building layers until the last layer is corn tortillas. Spread around with a spoon. ⅔ cup of milk. Then add the shredded chicken to the remaining soup/sauce mixture. Bake for 40 minutes. dried minced onion1 tsp. In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the chiles and sour cream. Sprinkle chopped onion over each layer. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole, a quick and easy homemade dinner your family is going to request over and over again. 8 oz. Lots of mean games of Phase 10 or Hand & Foot were played to the tune of these beefy layered enchiladas. These casseroles are fast, easy to assemble and feed a family! The Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole You’ll Want on Repeat Made with basic staple ingredients, this quick-to-whip-up casserole freezes beautifully and makes for a hearty and flavorful main dish casserole … 1 can cream of chicken soup. 1 hour 15 minutes. Then spread 3/4 chopped chicken and fill it with half the sauce. How to make Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole: Step 1. Start this casserole about an hour before serving time. (1 cup) sour cream2/3 cup milk1 (4 oz.) Using pre-cooked chicken and corn tortillas, I can get this chicken enchilada casserole … Serve this delicious chicken casserole with a Mexican salad, a side of Mexican beans and an agave margarita.. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Prep Time 30 minutes. An unbelievably easy sour cream chicken enchilada casserole. pepper to taste. In a bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, ⅓ cup sour cream, ⅓ cup enchilada sauce, salt and pepper. Repeat layers. This easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe comes together in one pan!Layered cheesy enchiladas filled with shredded chicken and green chile sauce make this casserole a family favorite. Then mix well onion, celery, soups, salsa and spices. Will definitely make it again. Add onion and pepper and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Overall, this meal was a good change for my family and I am sure that someone else would prefer this version over mine so I would strongly recommend everyone to try this recipe. 4 cups diced cooked chicken 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. I didn't have green chiles so I subbed in minced roasted red peppers for a little color and flavor. I mean who doesn't have an open bag of chips that are quickly sliding toward the trash can? Enchilada? In a greased 9×13 glass baking dish, spread a thin layer of chicken mixture on the bottom of the pan. And the fact that it also uses tortilla chips is a bonus that I have been doing for Years! dried minced onion 1 tsp. Cook Time 1 hour. A satisfying and creative take on the foods we love in Latin American and Spanish cuisine, this layered enchilada casserole will be fun to make and delicious to taste! Ingredients: 9 (cheese .. cream .. soup .. tortillas ...) 7. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of diced cooked chicken. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. CHICKEN ROTEL ENCHILADA CASSEROLE. In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, sour cream, soup, green chiles, onion, salt, and ONE cup shredded cheddar cheese. For my family we prefer our original dish even though this recipe is good. Place 4 tortillas over the sauce, overlapping if necessary. In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the chiles and sour cream. Here are more casserole we love! I did add green onion and black olives and a good sprinkle of garlic powder. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray. On top of the chicken mixture, spread half of the sour cream sauce, then 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend. In this case, using the canned soup made the best-layered casserole for a quick dinner. Chicken Enchilada Casserole Dec 1, 2010 Cheesy and creamy, this baked version of Mexican favorite requires only one pan and one hour to become a bubbling, gooey meal the … Top with sour cream, … Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Top with a layer of tortillas, cutting some in half if necessary to make them cover the bottom of the dish. can diced green chiles 2 Tbsp. It is a corn tortilla casserole with filling. Congrats! Home > Recipes > rotel chicken enchilada casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Family thought it was perfection. https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/white-enchilada-casserole-recipe Spread half of the enchilada sauce over the bottom of an 11x7 inch baking dish. This layered enchilada casserole recipe uses something we normally make ourselves – cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup. Also tastes like chicken nachos! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole The tall girl cooks dried minced onion, sour cream, pepper, corn tortillas, garlic powder and 5 more Get 30 days free access to chef-guided recipes Cooked chicken breasts – canned chicken or rotisserie chicken also work in a pinch; Shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Monterey jack cheese (I like a blend of both) Make sure your beans are warm … 1 tsp. Cooked chicken breasts – canned chicken or rotisserie chicken also work in a pinch; Shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Monterey jack cheese (I like a blend of both) 1 2 3 Next. Ingredients : 4 cups diced cooked chicken 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. Layer 6 corn tortillas in the bottom of a 9×9 greased baking dish. You may need to cut some of the tortillas to ensure that the entire bottom of the pan is covered. This is super simple and delicious! Layer 3 tortillas in baking dish, overlapping as necessary and placing slightly up sides of dish (cut third tortilla in half). The layers of corn tortillas with chicken and sauces make a truly delicious dinner that everyone in the family can agree on. Combine ... with cheese. dried minced onion. Then repeat those layers again starting with tortillas, soup/sauce mixture, optional onions, and cheese on top. https://www.food.com/recipe/layered-chicken-enchilada-casserole-116233 https://www.norinesnest.com/slow-cooker-layered-chicken-enchilada-recipe My husband and kids ate it all and wanted more! Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Cook chicken breasts. Great for lazy people like me! Results 1 - 10 of 28 for rotel chicken enchilada casserole. I doubled the soup and added black olives and extra cheese. can diced green chiles 2 Tbsp. Or it can be a headache. Layer it up with or without chicken for super easy cheese enchiladas with very little fuss. Shred chicken with a fork. Enchilada? Layer 5 tortillas on top of the very thin layer in the pan. (1 cup) sour cream 2/3 cup milk 1 (4 oz.) Complete the casserole with another layer of tortillas, 1 cup of enchilada sauce, and 1-1.5 cups of cheese. b. adding milk. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Spray a 13x9 dish with cooking spray. can diced green chiles2 Tbsp. garlic powderpepper to taste12 corn tortillas2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese Instructions:Spray a 13×9 dish with cooking spray. It uses cooked chicken, so all your have to do is get everything layered into a pan, bake and eat! To make this chicken enchilada casserole recipe, rotisserie chicken is enveloped in a homemade creamy green chile sour cream sauce then layered between corn tortillas and cheese then baked to gooey perfection to create a mountain of saucy flavor and texture in each satisfying bite. Set aside. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella over chicken. SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE 4 cups diced cooked chicken 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz.