Read More-+ MORE INFO. LG Electronics Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor Assembly 6501KW2001A. Item: Electronics Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor Assembly . ... Our washer doesn't even have a rotor position sensor. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. I flipped it over and removed the rotor and the stator. 4413ER1003B LG Washer Motor Rotor. You should read about 5 O to 15 O of resistance. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Thank you so much! The new Part, #ACA72969501 (also manufactured by LG ) will be shipped upon ordering this product. If this checks ok and the motor and stator are good then this would likely be an issue with either the wiring or the control board. Dispenser Drawer Housing Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Ft. Washer Replacement Parts. The main control board will tell the drain pump to run. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. The UE error is an off balance load and you will want to make sure that when you reinstalled the tub that the shocks are in place properly and check to make sure that the springs are in place properly. AU $52.05. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. I … I set about looking into the issue and lo and behold, found a steel washer and nut under the thing! Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Answer Hello Scott, 3.1 cu. wire / motor) (motor hall sensor connector, Replace Is rotor magnet cracked? Washing machine (47 pages) Washer LG WM2077C Owner's Manual. ... Rotor & hall sensor) … It may also be known as a motor rotor position sensor. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Bellows/Tub to Pump Hose for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Copyright © 2005-2020. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model. Washer LG WM2010CW - 27in Front-Load Washer Specifications. In-Stock . Step by step instructions on how to replace a Rotor Position Sensor Switch #6501KW2002A for Washer, Washer Dryer Combo made by Kenmore, LG. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Rotor Position Sensor Switch for LG WM1832CW Pumps but will not spin #AP4440680 for Washer, Washer Dryer Combo made by Kenmore, LG. Front load washers (2 pages) ... Is the connector disconnected (connector / or disassembled? Maybe if you gave us the Model number I could deeper. Important Information. My LG washer would only spin one direction and at the end came up with a LE error code. The part number for the board is. Have LG frontload washer will not spin. Fits many models. Part Number 6501KW2001B (AP5973402) replaces 6501KW2001A, 3282954, 6501KW2001D. If pulsing 10 Vdc is measured from 1 to 4 and 2 to 4, hall sensor is OK! I recently changed the drive shaft and bearings. Com: lg electronics 4413er1002f washing machine. Disconnect power by unplugging washer and ohm check hall sensor to verify failure of the hall sensor. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in ... LG Electronics 6501KW2001A Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor Assembly. Unplug power cord. I have the LE code on top loading washer model WT5270CW, reset doesn't work. Precisely measures the driver’s steering intention, and steering torque and angle. Our LG top load washer, model WT5001C is 5 year old and started having the LE code and UE codes – yes, we’d unplug it, wait and try again and it would proceed, until this week. But when it stops and try’s to spin again you have to nug it again. What tells the pump to drain? Doesn't seem to matter the size or type of cycle I run. You should read a pulsing 10 Vdc from red to gray. DO NOT PRESS START! Washer Drain Pump and Motor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Yes the sensor that is on the motor will be the rotor position sensor part number 6501KW2001B. Have LG frontload washer will not spin. Locate Hall sensor connector on the stator behind the rotor. 4.6 out of 5 stars 181. 4 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - LG WAshing Machine Motor Rotor Position Hall Effect Sensor - Part # 6501KW2002A. Fixed the whole thing for under $30.00 (incl. Overall the repair was surprisingly easy. The new Part, #ACA72969501 (also manufactured by LG) will be shipped upon ordering this product. Genuine product manufactured by LG. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. $10.88. Clamp Assembly, was replaced by . In-Stock . In fact, even the empty tub during the tub clean cycle causes an UE load error. SENSOR ASSEMBLY 6501KW2001B / AP5973402 made by LG. It has the same housing with 5 clips as the 2002A sensor. WM2301HW LG front washer spin problem. Found error code on this site and watched video on how to repair. I get an UE code on 90% of my loads. Note: This … View WM2010CW.ABWEEUS warranty information & schedule repair service. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Water Inlet Valve Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Shock Absorber Mounting Pin for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. $28.89 . You will need an ohm meter to read the resistance of the motor from terminal 1 to terminal 2, terminal 2 to terminal 3, and from terminal 3 to terminal 1. You should read a pulsing 10 Vdc. ADD TO CART. Remove rear washer panel. This motor rotor position sensor (part number 6501KW2001B) is for washers. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. And just to clarify, what's the exact model? AU $31.00 . 7. Ashley, We wouldn't expect you to need the control board, but first check the basics, washer properly levelled, loaded properly, using the proper type and amount of detergent, (no sudsing), and the washer drains properly(check the drain hose for kinks and twists. If either test netted only 9 to 10 VDC without changing (no pulsing) the hall sensor is likely defective; replace the Hall Sensor (same for all LG … 6501KW2002A Rotor Position Sensor … I have checked the magnets and replaced the rotor position sensor. following steps: Fabric Softener Cap for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. You should read a pulsing 10 VDC. We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, Le error on lg tromm washer sensor assembly 6501kw2001a shot, Error: "motor is not rotating properly check and replace if necessary". Fill Hose for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Washer Vent Hose w/Bellow for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Disconnect power by unplugging washer and ohm check hall sensor to verify failure of the hall sensor. If this checks ok and the motor and stator are good then this would likely be an issue with either the wiring or the control board. Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance. The stator will come off then. LG WAshing Machine Motor Rotor Position Hall Effect Sensor - Part # 6501KW2002A. Place meter leads on terminals 5 to 4, white to gray. Noise Filter Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Pump Housing for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. This video provides step-by-step instructions for replacing the rotor position sensor on LG and Kenmore top-load washing machines. OK so I found Brit chap having the same symptoms, he changed the position sensor and all was well. Skip to main content. It literally took about 15-20 mins and with the help of my son-in-law, my washing machine was fixed!! Total Satisfaction Rating ... Well it has been a year since I replaced the motor wiring harness and the rotor position sensor … Repeat rotating motor rotor by hand. Repeat rotating motor rotor by hand. If you are looking for parts online, RepairClinic is the most comprehensive appliance repair solution for everything in your home; washers, dryers, fridges, dishwashers and more. I was having trouble with my Kenmore Front Load washer. If 10 Vdc is measured from 1 to 4, move lead on blue wire to red wire, terminal 2. 6501KW2002A Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG Kenmore Washer - Replaces PS3529186 AP4440680 4.4 out of 5 stars 231. Washer Door Lock Switch for LG WM2010CW … WM2010CW LG 3.1 Cu. My washer spins well going clockwise (as seen from the back of the machine looking at the rotor), with a faint clicking sound, but spinning counter-clockwise, it grinds and shakes violently. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Replaces AP4437825, 1328832, AH3522948, EA3522948, PS3522948. It wouldn't spin quickly to wring out wet clothes the washer was also making some horrible noises that made it seem as if a bearing had went bad. 99. Read More-+ MORE INFO. In the center there are 6 (if I remember correctly) 3/8 hex screws that need to come out, then the rotor will come off. WM2010CW Brand LG Age 6-10 years Hey All A few weeks ago my LG washer quit no proper motion at beginning of was with a grindy sound when the drum moved and the the LE code. If not follow testing output voltages on control board. Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? From watching youtube videos I thought problem might be the stator sensor … Genuine Product, Samsung manufactured the original product for your LG WM2010CW. 6. Genuine product manufactured by LG. This particular model’s 2001A is different than the 2001A available online. Our 365-day return policy guarantees you'll always get the right part! 1-16 of 500 results for "lg wm2010cw" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. On the spin cycle it will go off balance when loaded but seems fine with no load in it has a UE code. I removed the stator and found rotor position sensor 6501kw2001A and ordered a new one. LG Washer Rotor Hub | AHL72914402 | 4413EA1002B | 4413ER1003A. shipping) and 15 minutes of my time! We started receiving random LE codes on our washer. This shopping … Genuine product manufactured by LG. Plug in power cord, close door, and press power button. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Sensor Assembly #6501KW2001B for Washer, Washer Dryer Combo made by Kenmore, LG. SHOP PARTS. Lifting the machine, spinning it on and tightening the nut of the impeller shaft fixed it! Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for WM2010CW … Genuine product manufactured by LG. I even took the tub apart and the bearings appear fine, too (no corrosion or any indication of typical rotor problems). Hello Mitchell, Clamp Assembly, was replaced by LG. 1. The repair video I watched showed the cover simply sliding off. This item: LG SENSOR ASSEMBLY (6501KW2001B) $15.69: LG ROTOR ASSEMBLY (4413ER1002F) ... LG Washer WM2010CW. The drum can be spun freely by hand and does not make ANY noise. Search by Keyword(s): Description / Part # ... LG Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly 6501KW2001A: $35.09 In-Stock Online. I removed the rotor and stator with a new position sensor in hand hoping to fix it. Unplug power cord. large capacity washer (108 pages) Washer LG WM2077CW Owner's Manual. Unplug the appliance before installing this part. Had to grab it on opposing sides and "rock" it off of the hub with a bit of effort. Manufacture Part Number: 6501KW2001A Replaces part numbers: 6501KW2001A PS3529186 AP4440680 . 8. Keyword search for this model: LG Washer Drain Pump & Motor Assembly SKU: 4681EA2001T VIEW PHOTO View Part: $79 40. LG Rotor Position Sensor Switch (6501KW2002A) $33.72: LG SEAL (4036ER2004A) $11.40: Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You. Still won’t spin. $35.89 2 In Stock-+ MORE INFO. Genuine product manufactured by LG. $34.09. View WM2010CW warranty information and schedule services. If all's OK then replace the rotor position switch, and check to make sure the wiring connections are clean, tight and proper. 2 In Stock. Cabinet Base Assembly (White), manufactured By. After I went to Google to help diagnose the problem, which was a bad RPS Sensor, I ordered the part from AppliancePartsPros.com. If your washer pumps but will not spin or agitate, you may have a damaged sensor assembly. Free shipping . GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS INC. Electric Range - Oven/Stove/Warming Drawer. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Lg wm2010cw user's manual & installation instructions. LG WM2010CW Rotor Position Sensor Assembly - Genuine OEM. It wouldn't finish the wash cycle...it kept displaying an LE Error code. Ordered part from AppliancePartsPros (was cheapest too) and received part in 2 days! Genuine product manufactured by LG. I get a LD error and the washer stops. I removed the stator and found rotor position sensor 6501kw2001A and ordered a new one. Under this you will see the rotor which is basically a giant circle with 12 or so "posts" with copper wound around them. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Washer Motor Rotor Hub For MBF618448 4413EA1002B 4413ER1002F 4413ER1001C … My LG WM2010CW front load washer is throwing an LE code after approximately 20 minutes of running. Genuine product manufactured by LG. As a single mom of a special needs son, I can use every penny I can get and I also need my washing machine every day!! We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! LG 6501KW2002A Rotor Position Sensor Washing Machine … LG, Kenmore. Thanks, Tommy. following steps: Motor Rotor Bolt Kit for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Runs the drum with magnets from stator and rotor cover. Eligible for Free Shipping. It gets down to 10 minutes and then gives the UE code. (Torque Angle Sensor) World's first developed by LG Innotek. Thermistor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. To test the Hall Sensor, If measuring voltage from the Main PCB Assembly to the Hall Sensor, use the LG Electronics 6501KW2001A Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor Assembly: Amazon.com.au: Home Improvement Motor rotor position sensor 6501KW2001B monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates this information to the electronic control board. Lg 6501Kw2001A Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor Assembly. Outer Tub Seal-Gasket for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. LG WM2010CW Rotor Position Sensor Assembly - Genuine OEM. Price: £20.90 & FREE Delivery: New (2) from £20.90 + FREE Shipping. Washer LG WM2010CW User's Manual & Installation Instructions. 4.0 cu.ft. Motor rotor position sensor 6501KW2001B monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates this … Front load washer (2 pages) Washer LG WM2032HW Owner's Manual (25 pages) Washer LG WM2050CW User's Manual & Installation Instructions. TOS (Torque Only Sensor) Precisely measures the driver’s steering intention and torque. All the stores I called said LG will only sell the complete stator with sensor … 4. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea … Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. It was going to cost me $85.00 for the Sears repairman to walk in my door, not including parts and labor, and I only paid $27.00 including shipping!! $18.00. I've heard that replacing the rotor sensor and the circuit board have fixed this. Cindy ~ The Woodlands, Texas. Drain Pump Filter and Cap Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. LG Dispenser Drawer Assembly, manufactured By LG, LG Cabinet Base Assembly (White), manufactured By LG, LG Tub Clamp Assembly, manufactured By LG, LG Wire Harness Assembly-Multi, manufactured By LG. Inner Door Boot Clamp for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. More Buying Choices $28.57 (6 new offers) LG AGM73269501 Inlet Filters (2-Pack) 5.0 out of 5 stars 6. 6501KW2002A Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG Kenmore Washer - Replaces PS3529186 AP4440680 4.4 out of 5 stars 244. Genuine product manufactured by LG. 1 pcs of 6501KW2001A. Tommy, Non-contact magnetic type. Get product support, user manuals and software drivers for the LG WM2010CW.ABWEEUS. LG Get product support for the LG WM2010CW. Ashley Dominguez for Model Number WT1101CW. I have an LG top loader (WT1101CW) that is about 3.5 years old. Your unit does have a hall sensor, (RPS), but it is a part of the motor assembly AJB73816004. We carry a vast array of LG replacement parts in stock for nearly every appliance in your home and we ship our parts fast. Only way it will spin is if you nug the rotor in back with your hand. If either test netted only 9 to 10 Vdc without changing (no pulsing) the hall sensor is likely defective. This machine is only 2 years old and we don't have any kids so we do about 4 loads a week. Slowly rotate motor rotor by hand. The UE error is an off balance load and you will want to make sure that when you reinstalled the tub that the shocks are in place properly and check to make sure that the springs are in place properly. Chuck Wistuba for Model Number 110.28102310. Non-contact magnetic type . Bleach Dispenser for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. If not follow testing output voltages on control board. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . FREE Shipping. 9. Is there a helpful video or article I can watch. The main control board will tell the drain pump to run. ADD TO CART. You can also browse the most common parts for WM2010CW / ABWEEUS. 8. Your unit does have a hall sensor, (RPS), but it is a part of the motor assembly, Chuck, Our washer doesn't even have a rotor position sensor. Amazon. Electronic Control Board Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Rotor Position Sensor Assembly - LG 6501KW2002A - This is a replacement sensor assembly for your washer. Rotor position sensor assembly fit for electronic washing machine. The best way to find parts for LG WM2010CW / ABWEEUS is by clicking one of the diagrams below. $35.89 . Genuine product manufactured by LG. Genuine product manufactured by LG. LG WM2010CW Washer Door Lock Switch - Genuine OEM. Your Account. LG WM2010CW … LG frontload washer was throwing le error code. Answer Tom, Customers who viewed this item also viewed. 18. If pulsing 10 Vdc is measured from 1 to 4 and 2 to 4, hall sensor is OK! We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. If either test netted only 9 to 10 Vdc without changing (no pulsing) the hall sensor is likely defective. I changed them put it back together and it won't spin at the end of the cycle. Amazon. Ultra Durable 6501kw2002A Rotor Position Sensor Replacement Part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for LG Kenmore Washer - Replaces PS3529186 AP4440680 4.2 out of 5 stars 169. This particular model’s 2001A is different than the 2001A available online. High durability and precision. We're open and continuing to ship packages. The interface board? I already swapped the bearings and looked for any obstructions in the drum. If 10 to 15 Vdc is present, control board, white wire, and gray wire are OK! Manufacturer Model #6501KW2002A Genuine Replacement Part Lucky Goldstar (LG) Item › See more product details. Only 5 left in stock. $31.18 $ 31. Replaced rotor position sensor twice. Free shipping . You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Genuine product manufactured by LG. You should read a pulsing 10 Vdc. Remove rear washer panel. WM2010CW - wouldn't spin, I replaced the … 3. This or the wiring to the motor will normally correct the issue. The part number for the board is WPW10583051 but also check to make sure that the pressure hose where it attaches to the tub is not clogged up. Then it will take off. En español Live Chat online. The bearings locked up on my LG front load washer model WM1812CW. To measure output signal voltage from the hall sensor, carefully move test leads to terminals 1 to 4, blue and gray. Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. ©1999 - 2020 AppliancePartsPros.com®. Took me 10 mins to remove old part and less than 5 to install new part. Had a repair man here to look at it he wanted to replace the motor he said it had a sensor in which looks to me like the rotor position sensor. Have you any advice/insight? Door Lock Switch Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. >> General Appliance Parts >>. LG Electronics part number 6501KW2001A; Washing machine rotor position sensor assembly; White plastic; See product description for list of compatible models; Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part; Lg 6501Kw2001A Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor … If pulsing 10VDC is measured from pin 4 to pin 1 and pin 4 to pin 2, the hall sensor is OK! I removed the rotor and stator with a new position sensor in hand hoping to fix it. Repeat rotating motor rotor by hand. Contractor's Assistant: Is your LG … With an ohmmeter, check for continuity between all pins on the P10 machine/motor control connector and the motor rotor position sensor (RPS) connector. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! motor drive connector) the ROTOR … 5. 4.6 out of 5 stars 292 ratings. Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. The RPS sensor is attached to the rotor. Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? If all's OK then replace the rotor position switch, and check to make sure the wiring connections are clean, tight and proper. Slowly rotate motor rotor by hand. Washer has been error free since. Answer Tommy, Door Boot Seal-Gasket for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. The sensor assembly monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates this information to the electronic control board. Dispenser Inlet Hose (front) for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. My only caution to others is that after removing the single bolt that secures the stator cover to the hub, the cover was very difficult to remove. Repair was quite easy. LG 6501KW2002A Rotor Position Sensor Washing Machine Brand: LG Electronics. $20.15. 4. This high quality Genuine OEM LG Rotor Position Sensor (6501KW2002A) monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates this information to the electronic control board. LG WM2010CW Parts. 4417EA1002H LG Washer Stator. My LG washer was having trouble finishing the spin cycle but showing no codes! LG Washer / Dryer Thermistor Temperature Sensor … Water Inlet Valve Assembly (Hot Water) for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Add to Cart. I flipped it over and removed the rotor and the stator. Place meter leads on terminals 5 to 4, white to gray. $25.57. Lg model wm2010cw … See all items in Washer Dryer Combo Fuse Or Sensor and Washer Fuse Or Sensor. Shock Absorber Kit for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Which means it may be sensing the load through a vibration sensor … Replaces AP5215672, 1519486, AH3522944, EA3522944, PS3522944. For LG Washer Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor # LZ7657544PALG720 . Washer Drum/Tub Bearing -Outer for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. You should read about 5 O to 15 O of resistance. CDN$29.00. LG WM2010CW Rotor Position Sensor Assembly - Genuine OEM. I saw nothing wrong. Important Information. I'm thinking that maybe the strut that goes between the body of the machine and the tub may be allowing for too much play and setting the code. Great site! Genuine product manufactured by LG. Download WM2010CW manuals, documents, and software. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Buy Rotor Position Sensor, Part #6501KW2002A with fast shipping! AU $11.00 postage. LG Genuine Switch Assembly,Sensor Part EBF62754504 FITS TO WF-T6572.WT-H6506. White Plastic. 6501KW2001A at the best online prices at … In some cases, the main board EBR79950228 which reads the information from the RPS will be at fault. Genuine product manufactured by LG. 6501KW2001A Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG Electronics Washing Machine by AUKO: Amazon.com.au: Home Improvement Read honest and … Drain Hose Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. 11/13/2017 by Eric. $10.99 $ 10. Read More. Product Description. I don't want to dump a lot into the machine. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Rotor Position Sensor Switch #6501KW2002A for Washer, Washer Dryer Combo made by Kenmore, LG. The rotor is not the problem. Click MORE … If 10 Vdc is measured from 1 to 4, move lead on blue wire to red wire, terminal 2. $141.64 SALE! OEM Mania Rotor Position Sensor Montage 6501 kw2001j Made zu ersetzen LG 6501 kw2001 a: Amazon.de: Küche & Haushalt Free Shipping by Amazon ... 6501KW2002A Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG … All rights reserved. All the stores I called said LG will only sell the complete stator with sensor for $150. LG WM2010CW washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Answer Chuck, WM2010CW - wouldn't spin, I replaced the stator assembly. You should measure 10 to 15 Vdc. Is there anywhere I can get a diagram showing cycle times and functions? You should measure 10 to 15 Vdc. 2. 8. $8.20 … Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model. Washer Motor Rotor Hub Fit For LG MBF618448 4413EA1002B 4413ER1003A 4413ER1003B. Part # 6501KW2001A. LG WM2010CW washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! 5. Tub Bearing for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. item 5 6501KW2002A Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG Washing AP4440680 PS3529186 5 - 6501KW2002A Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG Washing AP4440680 PS3529186. I haven't gotten an LE error code. High durability and precision. still won't spin, now just rocks like it is trying to spin but stops after moving couple of inches. What should I try next? For use with LG Electronics model WM2010CW Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part ... 6501KW2002A Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly for LG Kenmore Washer - … superlin Electronics Waschmaschine Rotor Position Sensor Montage für LG 6501 kw2001 a: Amazon.de: Baumarkt Genuine LG part. 1. 11/13/2017 by mayer. Rotor Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Spider/Drum Support for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. The Rotor Position Sensor is also called a Hall Sensor or Motor Sensor. 2. DO NOT PRESS START! Part Information. 7. Your Account. Answer Ashley, We wouldn't expect you to need the control board, but first check the basics, washer properly levelled, loaded properly, using the proper type and amount of detergent, (no sudsing), and the washer drains properly(check the drain hose for kinks and twists. To properly experience our LG.com … You will need an ohm meter to read the resistance of the motor from terminal 1 to terminal 2, terminal 2 to terminal 3, and from terminal 3 to terminal 1. Lg wm2077c: owners manual (24 pages) Washer LG … The noise only comes when spinning "electrically". [Upgraded] Ultra Durable 6501KW2002A Washer Rotor Position Sensor Assembly Replacement Part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for LG Kenmore Washers - Replaces PS3529186 AP4440680 4.2 out of 5 stars … To test the Hall Sensor, If measuring voltage from the Main PCB Assembly to the Hall Sensor, use the Spin Basket Assembly for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Tommy for Model Number LG front load washer Model WM1812CW. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Quality LG Electronics Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor Assy. Locate Hall sensor connector on the stator behind the rotor. Genuine product manufactured by LG. I did the same and all well for a time until wifey loaded the sucker up with bedding the next time I put a light … If 10 to 15 Vdc is present, control board, white wire, and gray wire are OK! Free shipping . LG Washer Hot Water Inlet Valve SKU: 5220FR2006H VIEW PHOTO View Part: $38 17. 4417EA1002H 4417EA1002H LG Washer Stator LG Parts 4417EA1002H. Lg front-load washer disassembly (model #wm3360hwca. I have the LE code on top loading washer model WT5270CW, reset doesn't work. Decided I could handle that! Drain Hose for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Which means it may be sensing the load through a vibration sensor mounted on the unit somewhere. Click MORE DETAILS link for specific model coverage. Washer Door Lock Switch for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Not sure what part you need? Genuine product manufactured by LG. I saw nothing wrong. 2 In Stock. 6. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You, Cindy K. • Tomball, TX • July 11, 2015, Jim H. • Ivoryton, CT • April 02, 2014, Jay G. • New Ulm, MN • September 03, 2015, Hello Scott, Product Description. Washer Tub Seal-Gasket for LG WM2010CW Washing Machine. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. Plug in power cord, close door, and press power button. CDN$37.77 . Amana whirlpool motor pump belt pulley dlw330raw 27001215. 3. This is a replacement sensor assembly for your washer. Genuine product manufactured by LG. USE IN following LG Electronics models For use with the following LG Electronics models.