[Chorus] Yo we cruise past street lights, ill rides What's real, when you know your man's girl is a ho That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it. What's love, you locked up, and your family don't care Top Lyrics of 2011. You know how I do it though. Yo these streets don't allow you to blink The Lyrics for Life We Chose by Jared & The Mill have been translated into 1 languages Hourglass inside of my bones Trapped inside a picture frame above your throat You were someone else when I was too Weren't we someone else, wasn't I? Features Song Lyrics for Jared & The Mill's Life We Chose album. My lifestyle's like the Forbes Magazine Why you stink? Top Lyrics of 2010. Yo.. [Chorus: Nas] It's the life we chose… When he come home to catch another case? What's a thug? Uhh, uhh, uhh It's the life we chose (uhh), where friends become foes Test your MusicIQ here! And the only way out, is death or going broke And he never crossed you, but you claiming he's fam'? This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes Life's about decisions, you choose it, you gotta live it Hustle every night for the life we chose Party getting right turn the lights down low Can't nobody hold me back motherfucker let's go Tryna hold me back like I'm about to sway No gloves when I get in the ring I'm a triple threat coming in they neck, that's why my hooks cook when I get on the beat No doubting me Mr. Chow both coasts with the most loud toast And the only way out, is death or going broke Popular Song Lyrics. You already know. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes Lyrics not available. And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know (uhh) Foul all your life, now you 90 Then what's jail, to rehabilitate, or to make a nigga worse And you don't even let him know, 'cause you fucked her befo' What's trust, when you keep your wife away from your man? Lyrics. Lyrics.com. Who's wrong? This is the game we chose to play Not everything in life is gold but it will be okay Now a bullet ain't got no aim And y'all know bullets ain't got no name But this is the life we chose And it will never change [Verse 2: Neef] Everyday we reminisce about that three day trip Same night that we left, got a call you hit and the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know. [Verse 2] It's the life we chose, where friends become foes And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out is death or goin' broke Lloyd Banks Annotate [Verse 1: Havoc] Got these cowards out plotting on me, red dotting for me Blast 'em with the clapper, know I keep the ratchet on me This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings Lyrics for The Life We Chose by Gramps Morgan. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes. Life We Chose Lyrics. Life We Chose Lyrics: To my niggas.. huh.. / We all we got.. / Let's hold it down though, y'know? Won't hesitate, I'ma spray fire Y'all wanna beef with the beast, I know. To my niggas.. huh.. That's why there ain't too many happy niggas in it [Chorus] Til they kid's on the phone saying, "Please daddy pay it" [Chorus] Aside from rapping, Nas is also an occasional actor and has appeared in feature films such as Hype Williams' directorial debut Belly, Ticker and In Too Deep and the television show Hawaii Five-0. You getting older player, look at those who gave up This life is the only life I know... Yeah, one time, one time, yeah. "Life We Chose Lyrics." You'd be surprised, who'd be the one to put you to sleep You did it, heaven or hell or prison What's lust, a bust nut? Dump drugs and acid, then they rush with the Rico and the only way out, is death or goin broke. Life we chose lyrics: [Nas] To my niggaz.. huh.. We all we got.. Let's hold it down though, y'know? Yo these streets don't allow you to blink, Dump drugs and acid, then they rush with the Rico, What's love, you locked up, and your family don't care, What's trust, when they separate your case, Then what's jail, to rehabilitate, or to make a nigga worse, Peace Fugue by Fred Wesley and The Horny Horns. Top lyrics Community Contribute. And you've got money - is these hoes greedy or what? Uhh, what's love when you don't give your man enough dough? A ghetto child raised around drugs 'til he's old enough to bust slugs? I been feelin' like. Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. Bazanji Lyrics. Life feel like it's over Unloadin' there's somethin' in my way They'll never take me alive I got somethin' on the way I'ma survive I'ma try to do straight Try to make it alive, be around for that due date But it's hard, niggaz hatin' em hard That loss hurt to the heart But still they say … And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. God forbid one of my niggas get hit, I'ma go haywire Nas was also part of the hip hop supergroup The Firm, which released one album under Dr. Dre's record label Aftermath. Let's hold it down though, y'know? I look up to myself like there's mirrors on ceiling. Lyrics for Life We Chose by Havoc feat. Who knows when your clock'll stop ticking, get your weight up [Verse] This time I really got a feeling. This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings I been feelin' like. And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know Type song title, artist or lyrics. Calicos roast y'all folks, keep y'all dying And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. It's the life we chose, where friends become foes Is love a four-letter word, that deceives the ear? Browse for Life We Chose (remix) song lyrics by entered search phrase. Think you know music? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (2 fans), Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones ( /nɑːˈsɪər/; born September 14, 1973), better known mononymously as Nas ( /ˈnɑːz/), is an American rapper and actor. Web. He is also the son of jazz musician Olu Dara. When you at your court date, your co-de', can't look in your face What's trust, when you get bust, your niggas don't retaliate? Lyrics for The Life We Chose by Gramps Morgan. They never know we enemies until they hear me say it   We both know this is the life that we chose So teary-eyed and desperate we manifest Into a creature brought on by fear of a destiny we dread Our four walls come down but somehow the roof suspends See I see why we high. We all we got.. Closets, full of rockets and sub-machines You go against you'd rather piss on an electrical fence Lyrics © A SIDE MUSIC LLC D/B/A MODERN WORKS MUSIC PUBLISHING, BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. Party get right, turn the lights down low. Jared & the Mill Life We Chose ℗ 2015 Jared & the Mill Released on: 2015-04-14 Auto-generated by YouTube. I been feeling like I'm ready for the top, got the pedal to the medal. Shit is devious, ex-friends wanting you stuck Choose one of the browsed Life We Chose (remix) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. However it's gon' go down This what we gotta deal with, y'know? Billboard Hot 100. You know I gotta go in on this one. Through glass eyes I watched the world pass us by, And in time, these roads became our home. This is the game we chose to play Not everything in life is gold but it will be okay Now a bullet ain't got no aim And y'all know bullets ain't got no name Life We Chose (remix) lyrics. Nas has released eight consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums since 1994, four of which topped the Billboard charts upon release and has sold over thirteen-million records in the United States alone. Add lyrics. Hustle every night … It's the life we chose, where friends become foes. Playlist. 4 Dec. 2020. That's why there ain't too many happy niggas in it I watched how the cities grew from the horizon. more », Sheet Music  Bow ties and tuxedos, bust Eagles Written by: NASIR JONES, LESHAN LEWIS, FRED WESLEY JR. HAVOC - Life We Chose Lyrics (feat. FAVORITE He wanna stick you You get showered by lead, coming out with your mink It's the life we chose, where friends become foes And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out is death or goin' broke This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes and the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is f*cked up but yo.. (but yo..) this life is the only life I know [echoes] [Nas] Uhh, uhh, uhh This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes Yo.. This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings 'Cause it's hard to fuck around when we dealing with science This is the game we chose to play Not everything in life is gold but it will be okay Now a bullet ain't got no aim And y'all know bullets ain't got no name But this is the life we chose And it will never change [Verse 2: Neef] Everyday we reminisce about that three day trip Same night that we left, got a call you hit You was hungry when you stuck Duke, he came back to buck you However it's gon' go down   Yo It's the life we chose, where friends become foes And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out is death or goin' broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo, but yo This life is the only life I know Gold bathtubs, … / However it's gon' go down / This what we gotta deal with, y'know? You a fool if your main bitch is easy to fuck While they trying to play the villain. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes and the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is fucked up but yo.. (but yo..) this life is the only life I … Til they brain's on the floor, mixed on the pavement It's hard fucking with niggas you hope you can trust The hearts of men change as time goes on, who's wrong? "Life I Chose". check amazon for Life We Chose mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL3 Songwriter(s): Brian Reid, Kejuan Waliek Muchita, Christopher Charles Lloyd Publisher(s): Juvenile Hell, We Got Hits Publishing And Prod., 50 Cent Music, Universal Music - Mgb Songs, Universal Music Corp. Record Label(s): 2013 Nature Sounds Official lyrics by There are 60 lyrics related to Life We Chose (remix). (But yo..) this life is the only life I know... Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Recently Added. On your deathbed you regret being grimy Gold bathtubs, making love to my Queen Nobody rolling with you . Can't nobody hold me back, muh'fucker let's go! This life is the only life I know... “Peace Fugue” by Fred Wesley and The Horny Horns, The Hit Factory, NYC; Right Track Studios, NYC, Statues, marble floors, rare paintings on my wall, Calicos roast y'all folks, keep y'all dying, High-class elegance, you respect or you hiss, You'd be surprised, who'd be the one to put you to sleep, Why you stink?   Carcer City - The Life We Have Chosen - Part 2 Lyrics. My enemies got money, so y'all should watch how I play it They blaze purple haze with 'em the next day? [Verse 1] But everybody's different, you won't know how you react Sign in Sign up. Til you in that position, and that's an actual fact [Produced by L.E.S] Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. It's strategic, how these niggas want you to think "Life We Chose" is an excerpt from the short film "Music For The Visually Impaired." This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings. That's why there ain't too many happy niggas in it This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes And the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it Take this nigga out the projects, and his thug team What's trust, when they separate your case This what we gotta deal with, y'know? Lloyd Banks) Got these cowards out plotting on me, red dot in front of me Blast em with the clapper, you know I keep the ratchet on me All that beefing shit is corny, nigga, faker than the Twitter beef Your girl wants something realer so she s in my sheets High-class elegance, you respect or you hiss What's real, when you talk behind a man's back [Intro] Save up before it's over neighbor, I told ya Get my back rubbed, Chardonnay, rolling up green And the only way out, is death or going broke And the dough'll get you killed quicker than you know LyricsThe Life We Chose Gramps Morgan. Statues, marble floors, rare paintings on my wall It's the life we chose, where friends become foes Top Lyrics of 2009. This is the life we chose, bring fake snakes and hoes and the only way out, is death or goin broke This the life we chose, ain't too many happy endings That's why there ain't too many happy niggaz in it And I'll admit it, this life is f*cked up but yo.. (but yo..) this life is the only life I know [echoes] [Nas] Uhh, uhh, uhh Then you see him and give him dap, now explain that? What's love, you got beef? Upcoming Lyrics. Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE! It's the life we chose, wherefriends becomefoes And the dough'll get you killedquicker than you know This is the life we chose, bringfake snakesand hoes And the only way out, is deathor goingbroke Life We Chose Lyrics: Hourglass inside of my bones / Trapped inside a picture frame above your throat / You were someone else when I was too … Hustle every night for the life we chose.