At every turn our expectations were met or exceded. We will ensure to review this with the appropriate managers to ensure we prevent this issue from happening again. Universal Studios Florida™ ist nur wenige Minuten entfernt. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The pacific islands motif was cheap in design. Your source for hotel bedding, goose down pillows, feather pillows and hotel pillow collections.Sleep on our luxurious Pacific Coast Feather Company down pillows and find out why high quality down pillows will give you the night of sleep you deserve Das Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando ist ein sehr gutes Hotel in unmittelbarer Nähe zu den Universal Parks. Now £198 on Tripadvisor: Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. And third, the most important, you get an Express pass for you and your family. Our friends at Loews Royal Pacific Resort provided us with this delicious Pumpkin Spiced Log Cake recipe that is sure to impress your friends and family for the holidays.. You are probably still humming that holiday song I put in your head, so grab your jelly-roll pan and pumpkin puree, turn on an ambient Yule Log video on YouTube, and let’s make some cake! It was facing the highway, but i could not hear noise. at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Housekeeping cleaned room every day. We’re happy to have had you as our guest at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort! We found your detailed description of what our resort has to offer was extremely accurate and we appreciate your candid feedback. We suggest bringing your pillow from home. Find out what works well at Loews Royal Pacific Resort from the people who know best. The place is beautiful, very clean - all you might expect in that price range. loews royal pacific resort at universal orlando orlando • loews royal pacific resort at universal studios orlando • loews royal pacific resort room 3212 orlando • loews royal pacific resort | universal orlando orlando • Tentang; Blog; Bisnis; Kota; Pengembang; Bantuan; Perusahaan; Cookie (Diupdate) Privasi (Diupdate) Do Not Sell My Personal Info; Ketentuan; Bahasa Indonesia. 468 reviews of Loews Royal Pacific Resort "I had the opportunity to stay here last year for a conference and i was happy that our meetings would be held here. There are arts and crafts, story time, computers, as well as video and board games. We were in tower 3, on the 7th floor. They truly are what a resort needs to be successful and we deeply Thank them. Loved every minute at this resort. The room appeared clean, however the previous guests left us some hair in the bathroom, lots of hand prints in the bathroom and a bottle of water behind the couch (which we found while trying to get one of the cushions we dropped). Lincoln Town cars available 24 hours a day onsite. The staff are helpful and friendly.More, Aloha t01192002! The added value of Express Passes meant I never waited more than a few minutes to get on any ride. Emeril's was fantastic. RECIPE: Pumpkin Spiced Log Cake from Loews Royal Pacific Resort December 2, 2020 [Cue music] It’s beginning to look a lot like Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort. We’re glad that you were pleased with our property and made use of the early park admission and express passes! We stayed at the Royal Pacific for 3 nights during the week. Pool was terrific in the evenings. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The rooms are always clean, with comfortable beds and very quiet. The water taxis were an easy and convenient way to travel. I loved the artificial beach they had made, you have your sunbed on sand even though it's by the pool. I'd prolly stay there again...but I'd bring my own pillows! The rooms were clean (of high importance to me). Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 49 von 367 Hotels in Orlando mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. We squished it and presented it to the front desk on our way to the parks. Club level. Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in our reviews. My experience is probably different than most, because we went right when they reopened this past summer, so there weren't too many people there and it was super nice. Find out what works well at Loews Royal Pacific Resort from the people who know best. If you want to ride Harry potter get there early or be prepared to wait.The City View is along the same path to the park. We got a afternoon ticket for around $39. Pool looked really nice. We stayed 5 nights. It is wonderful to hear that you truly enjoyed our staff and restaurants! It seems pricey at first, but after allowing for the included extras really wasn't a bad deal at all. We suggest bringing your pillow from home. Aloha Jessica W!Thank you for your FIVE out of FIVE review of our resort on TripAdvisor! Our friends at Loews Royal Pacific Resort provided us with this delicious Pumpkin Spiced Log Cake recipe that is sure to impress your friends and family for the holidays. So if you're thinking about booking another hotel think again (there are two other hotels with the same benefits, though).As for the hotel, there's a nice pool, quite big but shallow. 4 stars. Great Time and a truly Fantastic vacation that I wish did not have to end. From check in to check out all where top notch and well appreciated. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. There wasn't a single thing I'd complain about at all. COVID update: Loews Royal Pacific Resort has updated their hours and services. *************** BUT **************Since our return, November, Royal Pacific have taken extra money from our account ($600+) but when they were challenged put the money back saying it was a mix-up with guest of the same surname. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. loews royal pacific resort capacity chart www.uomeetingsandevents.com 407.224.6229 • 1.888.331.9108 • meetings@universalorlando.com capacities The grounds are exquisite, they spent alot of money to make you feel you are escaping to a luxury paradise. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Complimentary self-parking. RECIPE: Pumpkin Spiced Log Cake from Loews Royal Pacific Resort December 2, 2020 We want you to get the most out of your ‘luxury villa’ stay in Solterra, Davenport (near Championsgate and just south of the Disney World Resort area). 83 geprüfte Hotelbewertungen zu Hotel Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando in Orlando vergleichen und beim Testsieger HolidayCheck mit Tiefpreisgarantie Ihre Orlando Reise buchen. (Monday - Friday). This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The onsite restaurants at Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort include the Islands Dining Room, which offers both Asian and American cuisine. We look forward to seeing you again soon, Mahalo!Larry Beiderman, General Manager. Aloha robintN9553GO!Thank you for returning to the Islands again! We can’t wait to welcome you and your family back to the Islands! Discounted golf course access, valet parking, and free Wi-Fi are also offered. These designations can be very important, as the hotels in the Premier category include express unlimited passes for every registered occupant of the room. Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ water theme park 1 hour before the theme parks open. I stay here often when I do a solo visit to see my daughter. Each guest room of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort also features a wealth of modern conveniences for the utmost in comfort. Stayed at this hotel on 11th to 14th October 2012. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. We look forward to the opportunity to see you again soon, Mahalo!Larry Beiderman, General Manager. The ones they supply are not supportive at all. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the value in so many of the added benefits like the Unlimited Express Passes and close proximity to the parks. Your review is very insightful and many readers on Tripadvisor may be able to pick up on a tip or two prior to staying with us. This is a total GAMECHANGER. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. The on site restaraunts are very good. This hotel is simply gorgeous. We spent every evening at the Bula Bar and Cassandra and Colin where fantastic!! The only thing is it took them an entire day to get me foam pillows instead of feather ones, to which I am allergic. Larry B, General Manager at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this review. A stay at Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Hotel offers a number of amenities. Better value than you think, Ask PhilipL4 about Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Ask pauli B about Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Full Service - a bit pricey - Universal Studios perks are worth it, Ask Donald M about Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 3-star Hotels in Central Business District, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Orlando, Hotels near Bob Marley--A Tribute to Freedom, Hotels near AMC Theatre at Universal Orlando, Hotels near Universal's Islands of Adventure, Hotels near Orlando Health/Amtrak Station, Hotels near Florida Hospital Health Village Station, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, Hotels near Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Hotels near Everest University - South Orlando, FL, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Orlando Campus, Hotels near Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Hotels near International Academy of Design and Technology, Orlando, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, DoubleTree By Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando. Loews Royal Pacific Resort: the pillows - See 14,635 traveler reviews, 4,531 candid photos, and great deals for Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Tripadvisor. Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Very Nice - See 14,689 traveller reviews, 4,543 candid photos, and great deals for Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Tripadvisor. Enjoy all of these things and more at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando ™ Resort, ideal for leisure and family travel. That alone prolly saved us over $100 each day. Great resort! Plus, day and night, delectable, innovative culinary creations welcome you to savor one-of-a-kind dining adventures. This hotel is onsite, so convenient and free transport to Universal. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. The hotel is great! I’m one of those people who likes to let Thanksgiving have its time to shine, but on December 1 it’s ALL about the holidays. or. More. We bought the special "get in to Harry Potter early" package and it was well worth the splurge. Gym costs $10 unless you sign up to the Loews loyalty program, make sure to do that before you arrive onsite.I would stay here again , but only i I was only going to Universal studios for vacation. Our kids (9 and 12) swam and played in its heated warmth, while we relaxed and recounted the day poolside. Loews Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando; Loews Royal Pacific Universal; Policies. Obiekt Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort zapewnia Gościom wstęp na 1 godzinę przed otwarciem do parku rozrywki The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ i parku wodnego Universal's Volcano Bay™. The only thing I would have liked better would have been a firmer mattress, but that is a matter of personal taste. Everything is so nice and clean, and the service is wonderful. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. WLAN ist kostenlos. Mahalo! Loews Royal Pacific Resort is absolutely beautiful! See 14,689 traveller reviews, 5,148 candid photos, and great deals for Loews Royal Pacific Resort, ranked #47 of 370 hotels in Orlando and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It was nice, but nothing special. Universal Studios has six on-property hotels that are somewhat divided into tiers similar to the Disney World deluxe, moderate and value properties. Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort offers exclusive unlimited ride access which lets ticket-holding guests skip regular lines at Universal theme parks. The restaurants are wonderful! more. I … Second, you get an early admission to the parks which means they open the parks for the hotel guests an hour before other customers are let in. Loews Royal Pacific Resort is one of three hotels located inside the Universal Studios Resort complex in Orlando.Universal is the second-largest resort in Orlando, next to Walt Disney World, with two theme parks -- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure -- and a shopping and dining strip called City Walk. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Please see our partners for more details. Club Level Rooms are 335 square feet with one king bed. Royal Pacific Hotel Review. Plus, day and night, delectable, innovative culinary creations welcome you to savor one-of-a-kind dining adventures. ACCOMMODATIONS & AMENITIES … Otherwise, it is a great place. We used the couch cushions under the bed pillows for support each night. Myself and my wife where extremely pleased with the service, friendliness, and the Room cleanliness! We will definitely be back. They look like they are, but when you lay your head on them, you quickly realize that they go completely flat. (Valid theme park admission required.) Upgrade to one of the Club Level rooms and enjoy access to the Royal Pacific’s Club Lounge including complimentary continental breakfast, evening beer and wine and additional privileges including complimentary admission to the fitness center. The Islands Dining Room serves Pan Asian cuisine with a twist; and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tropical fun, service, and laid-back luxury. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We didn't have time to utilize. We stayed here in October when visiting Universal Studios. If you don’t stay at a Universal Orlando hotel, you have to pay for it and it starts at $99 for an unlimited pass! The Orchid Court Sushi Bar serves up some of the most inventive rolls and freshest sashimi around. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 49 von 367 Hotels in Orlando mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Our main complaint tho, would have been the live roach that was skittering about the bathroom counter on the first morning. The ferry to Universal is usually convenient and is always a pleasant trip. As we arrived in the evening, we opted to have dinner onsite, at one of the three main restaurants - Islands. There is a pub, full service , and emeril's Chinese restaurant.You get a free fast pass for Universal ride lines. I would stay here again, for the convenience of walking to the park, getting in early, and being able to relax in the evenings after a long, fun day. We picked this property because it was connected with Universal, and the intent of our trip was to show the kids Harry Potter world. Airport is roughly 20-25 minutes depending on traffic.I stayed there for a conference and there was lot of room for meetings.The pool area was nice, sandy beach feel, lots of activities for the kids, the meeting rooms were off of the pool, so we had to walk by every time we went to the room.The gym was very good, with about 5 treadmills and various free weights and equipment. This is your chance to enjoy a South Seas vacation without sailing halfway around the globe. Loews Royal Pacific Resort is my other favorite hotel at Universal. When you stay at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, you'll receive free * Universal Express Unlimited™ to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Islands of Adventure™, including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem™ and now The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. LOEWS ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO™ PREFERRED HOTEL Be swept away to a South Seas escape with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. There is a dedicated path from the hotel to the parks, which are side by side. We were in tower 3, on the 7th floor. Slept well every night. Get swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Browse the photos below and start planning your travel to our Orlando resort. Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Bring your own pillows. Alternativ könnte man auch das Wassertaxi nehmen, was aber keinen Zeitgewinn darstellt. Aloha golf715!We can’t thank you enough for your glowing FIVE-star review on Tripadvisor! We look forward to seeing you again soon, Mahalo!Larry Beiderman, General Manager. We are happy to hear that you found great value in staying here at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. My experience is probably different than most, because we went right when they reopened this past summer, so there weren't too many people there and it was super nice. Your compliments on our rooms and staff are much appreciated. Hotel Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando: 14'617 Bewertungen, 5'129 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Loews Royal Pacific Resort. We also thank you for your candid feedback of our resort! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the value in all the added benefits like early park admission and proximity to the parks. The booking of the room, arrival, check-in, and initial impression of the room was all good. I'd prolly stay there again...but I'd bring my own pillows! The best part was the easy walk to both Universal parks. The pool area is great for kids and for relaxing in a lounge on the sand; yes there's a beach area there. We’re sincerely disappointed to hear of the pest issue in your room. We went in December so the lines to rides were not long at all. Aloha TravelingMailLady!Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our Resort! We used the lounge a lot, and found that it offset the cost of the trip nicely. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We look forward to seeing you again soon, Mahalo!Larry Beiderman, General Manager. loews royal pacific resort capacity chart www.uomeetingsandevents.com 407.224.6229 • 1.888.331.9108 • meetings@universalorlando.com name square footage dimensions ceiling height capacities school room theater seating banquet (rounds of 12) conference reception ballrooms The place was nearly empty (at 7pm), which should have been our clue. I spent 6 days at the Royal Pacific and just returned home yesterday ! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Loews RPR and its employees did not disappoint on this, our 2nd stay there. Gäste loben das Angebot für Kinder. The food delicious and well priced. We look forward to your next visit to the Islands! Relax beneath swaying palms on the white sands of a sparkling lagoon-style pool. However, with that being said I still think that this is a great choice for travelers who are looking for convenience, lots of amenities, and FREE EXPRESS PASS UNLIMITED! Loews Royal Pacific Resort is one of three hotels located inside the Universal Studios Resort complex in Orlando. Photos & Videos. We don't repeat trips often, but do we do we will stay here again. The convenience and benefits of staying at an on-site hotel here at Universal Orlando are unmatched and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Loews Royal Pacific is a Preferred Universal Resort – with Express Pass Unlimited Included! Our friends at Loews Royal Pacific Resort provided us with this delicious Pumpkin Spiced Log Cake recipe that is sure to impress your friends and family for the holidays.. You are probably still humming that holiday song I put in your head, so grab your jelly-roll pan and pumpkin puree, turn on an ambient Yule Log video on YouTube, and let’s make some cake! Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Log In. And you do need the express passes if you don't want to spend your day standing in a line. Prices are calculated … Mahalo! Express unlimited passes for Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We used the lounge a lot, and found that it offset the cost of the trip nicely. The room decor is really lovely and modern. The ones they supply are not supportive at all. This hotel has a cool Polynesian vibe as its theme / decor. Which allows you to skip ahead, this normally runs around $100 extra on top of your ticket price, if purchased at the gate. 230,786 check-ins. Thank you very much for the short and sweet review. This hotel has a cool Polynesian vibe as its theme / decor. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Mahalo! 6300 Hollywood Way (2,402.39 mi) Orlando, FL 32819. Then a few days later took the same amount out of the account again. Book the Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort - Stay at this 4-star family-friendly resort in Orlando. Islands of Adventure has more roller coasters by far. We genuinely appreciate all of your lovely comments regarding our resort and staff—especially our Royal Club Lounge! You are probably still humming that holiday song I put in your head, so grab your jelly-roll pan and pumpkin puree, turn on an ambient Yule Log video on YouTube, and let’s make some cake! Service was very very slow (but friendly) then after 40 minutes, we asked where the meal was and it had gotten lost. Overview - Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. For your next trip to Universal Orlando, we hope to see you again! Room was very comfortable and clean. If you are looking for something tropical, close to Universal Studios and with that island vacation feel, this is the resort for you. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Wymagany jest ważny bilet wstępu do parku. The Polynesian laid back theme is a hit! We ate lunch at Bula Bar & Grill by the pool while we waited a short bit for our room to be ready and the lettuce wraps are AMAZING! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Uncover why Loews Royal Pacific Resort … The park is within walking distance from the hotel. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. I had two double beds in the room. Aloha PhilipL4! You feel welcomed right away. We used the couch cushions under the bed pillows for support each night. At Universal, the designations are known as Value, Prime Value, Preferred and Premier. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the décor and atmosphere of the property, as well as the offerings of the Royal Club Lounge! Bewertungen, Hotelbilder & TOP Angebote: Hotel Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando (100% Weiterempfehlung) Bestpreis-Garantie Preisvergleich Urlaub buchen bei HolidayCheck The rooms, food and pool area were also very good. (you can get the same kids menu at all the restuarants, by the way, if that's important to your family). Please see our partners for more details. That alone prolly saved us over $100 each day. Man kann von dort in ca.10 - 15 Minuten zu Fuß zu den Parks gehen. Our room had a great view of Island of Adventure's Hulk roller coaster. You won't go wrong with a stay here. Aloha pauli B! Hotel Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando: 14'619 Bewertungen, 5'129 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Loews Royal Pacific Resort. be prepare to get wet on the water rides. Great breakfast buffet and also menu. It's small, designed as a place for parents to drop off the kids and have an evening out, not an entire day. So overall, a very good experience, but stay away from Islands. Not sure what became of it, or if anything at all happened, but, we stayed in the same room and no one mentioned it again. For your next trip to Universal Orlando, we hope to see you again! The walk to CityWalk was easy as well. They look like they are, but when you lay your head on them, you quickly realize that they go completely flat. Everything is so nice and clean, and the service is wonderful. Está en nuestra selección para Orlando El Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort ofrece acceso exclusivo, ilimitado y sin colas a las atracciones de los parques temáticos de Universal.. También ofrece el servicio Early Park Admission* para acceder a la atracción The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ y al parque acuático Universal's Volcano Bay™ 1 hora antes del horario de apertura normal. 54,592 people follow this. He did end up comping one of the entrees, but cannot give us the time back. Movie nights by the pool where a fantastic way to end the long days of walking parks and the hotel grounds. Obiekt Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort zapewnia Gościom wstęp na 1 godzinę przed otwarciem do parku rozrywki The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ i parku wodnego Universal's Volcano Bay™. Aloha Mianneli!As a Contributor on Tripadvisor, we appreciate your remarks about our resort! Create New Account. LOEWS ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO® PREFERRED HOTEL Be swept away to a South Seas escape with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, cable TV and room service. Now £232 on Tripadvisor: Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando. I don't remember what I ate at the pool bar but I do remember I got my wine in a plastic cup. Wine in a plastic cup!! Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Universal Resort, Orlando, Florida – a review: We love Universal Resort in Orlando, it’s a wonderful place for real family fun and somewhere that makes us smile every day we’re there.Last year we travelled to Universal for four amazing fun-filled days in the parks and stayed at the wonderful Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Hotel Review - Amenities. The only thing is it took them an entire day to get me foam pillows instead of feather ones, to which I am allergic. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando Picture: Something really gross on the pillow - Check out Tripadvisor members' 57,379 candid photos and videos.