A more realistic goal would be "general comfort" and I think that is something the NCR could provide given the chance. I felt Ulysses was right, both the Bear and the Bull have no future. eratas123 6 years ago #1. That fucker just won't go down. This add-on brings us back to where it all begins. Use the 1 last update 2020/10/27 comparison table above to find a Lonesome Road Endings lender that you can qualify for. ED-E (pronounced "Eddie") is a companion found in the Divide in 2281. User Lists: 6 #14 Edited By INV2. The Courier delivered it and left, after which the mysterious device started transmitting codes to the launch computers in the Divide, signaling them to detonate the nukesin their silos. (speak to him after the DLC is done to get Bitter Drink recipe and some free bitter drinks.) It wasn't your ED-E though but just a copy so it didn't feel as bad. Go to the missile control panel and attempt to stop the missile launch. This guide will do the main questline before going to the courier's mile, but I'll separate the courier's mile at the end if you wish to do that first then return to this section for the rest. Published on Sep 24, 2011 Ending of Lonesome Road where you need to decide what to do with the nuclear missile. I decided to nuke both NCR and Caesar's Legion. This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Lonesome Road endings". Talk:Lonesome Road endings. Lonesome Road ending Reputation check Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by BFox17, Nov 10, 2012. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. *Spoilers* User Info: PassionHD. Archived. While not understanding the purpose of one device, they recognized the symbols on it from those in the Divide and hired the Courier to deliver the package there. 9 years ago. I didn't have the heart to destroy my only companion through Lonesome Road, so I blew up the legion's area (Dry Wells). This guide contains the locations of all unique weapons and armor in the Fallout New Vegas DLC Lonesome Road. 235. I killed Ulyses and nuked them both. And this road - has reached its end. Select to have ED-E hack the missiles and stop the launch. Jump to: navigation, search. I have noticed that the last quest, 04003615 - The End is not set to the end stage: The End shows as running, and Stage 30 as being active. I was going to stick with the Legion one, but when you actually go see the carnage the whole area is ruined. I then launched at the Legion on first instinct (because honestly, fuck those guys) but felt like I had somehow fucked up when it said "Quest failed: THE END". Men do, through the roads they walk. Permission change. However, why would the Brotherhood be so happy with that to get your reputation boosted? After dealing with ulysses (either by killing him or convincing him) and dealing with the rockets (either way), when I go to the elevator to get the end cut scenes, it always crashes to desktop. When it comes time to launch the nukes what should I do? Search Results for "Fallout New Vegas Lonesome Road Endings" 17:40. Lonesome Road (Miss Silver #3), Patricia Wentworth Dora Amy Elles, who wrote as Patricia Wentworth, was a British crime fiction writer. I also uploaded the part at the end of the game where the player must make one final decision that will affect the Mojave. Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road Endings I spent about 5 hours playing the Lonesome Road DLC (I liked it) and uploaded the multiple endings on to our YouTube account . I also uploaded the part at the end of the game where the player must make one final decision that will affect the Mojave. I'm curious, you know how during Lonesome Road Ulysses says different things to your character depending on who you allied with EG. I mean why do Lonesome Road right before the end of a game when you could do it early on and sport the elite riot gear armor through the majority of the game as an example. Finishing Lonesome Road by setting off the nukes only affects your Infamy, not your Fame. My second favorite is Dead Money - no idea why, it was the first one I played - maybe because you get 400,000+ bottle caps with all the gold you get. Ultra HD 1080p mode. Readme file added. I convinced him, and Nuked them both, I felt the Wasteland truely needed to be independent, maybe then the Old World vibes would re-emerge. Lonesome Road - All Dusters Ending. For the Record this is no where near my first playthrough, and I did Many, Many of them each with lots, and lots of mods, and I got through ALL the DLC content before. Users can use assets from this file with or without permission. 0. The history of this supplement brings us to Ulysses, another courier who must answer to our questions. Lonesome Road - All Dusters Ending [version 1.0] 26 Aug 2020, 10:28AM | Action by: LolzMan1325. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. It's said war - war never changes. Lonesome Road Endings (spoilers). Yeah, it's not great. Press J to jump to the feed. At the end of Lonesome Road, If I blow up the NCR (mostly because I REALLY Want the scortched Sierra Power Armor), does it cause the NCR back in the main game to hate me or no longer exist? 0. 26 Aug 2020, … It was finally released simultaneously on September 20, 2011 for Xbox Live, PC and PlayStation Store.It costs $9.99. Hey JDC UK, would you mind terribly re-uploading that plugin for me. Low Interest Offers Today 100% Off!how to Lonesome Road Endings for Money 4 You 9165 S 700 E, Sandy, UT 84070; Salt Lonesome Road Endings Lake City