I haven't had anything bad here it's just like all the others in the area. Share Your Experience! Write a Review for Los Dos Amigos. Price Point 3 were here. 07/04/2019 - Roy Underwood Gotta try the ceviche too. Select a Rating Select a Rating! What is the vacation policy like at Los Dos Amigos? The food is mostly traditional but there are a few unique items along with the typical enchiladas, tacos, tamales (veggie tamales are REALLY good). 13 Reviews 13 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. Los Amigos may please you with mouthwatering fajitas, enchiladas and chicken. My husband ordered grilled fish with a ranchera sauce, which he loved. Great service. The most enjoyable part was getting the job done right, fast and neat. Los Dos Amigos Hacienda - 2133 Santiam Hwy SE, Albany, OR 97322 - Rated 4.6 based on 27 Reviews "Delicious! Cost $10 for two people (approx.) 5 star 100% 4 star 0% (0%) 0% 3 star 0% (0%) 0% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star 0% (0%) 0% Los dos Amigos. User Reviews for Los Dos Amigos, Independence, Salem; Los Dos Amigos Reviews; Los Dos Amigos, Salem restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Mexican. The flavor was pleasant, but both were tough and a little on the dry side. Everything is perfect about Los Dos Amigos EXCEPT for the fact that they allow a minority of RUDE smokers to blow … 12 reviews of Los Dos Amigos "The good location is well complimented by the friendly, prompt service and excellent food. 06/12/2020 - MenuPix User The cute staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. I am a big critic of Mexican restaurants, because I love Mexican food! Los Dos Amigos, Miami, Oklahoma. 06/18/2020 - MenuPix User The chicken used in our meals was absolutely terrible. Add Review. 10/01/2019 - Karen and Tad Reviews from Los Dos Amigos employees about Los Dos Amigos culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Some days were busier than others but you will always take a good amount of tips home. You know its authentic when they serve menudo on the weekends. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Los Dos Amigos. The service is really good … Read reviews from Los Dos Amigos at 1390 NE Stephens St in Roseburg 97470-6402 from trusted Roseburg restaurant reviewers. Direction. Los Dos Amigos: Los Dos Amigos Dinner - See 35 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Albany, OR, at Tripadvisor. Select a Rating Select a Rating! read more, Awesome food. Share Your Experience! 08/16/2019 - Rhonda This is our favorite! Share Your Experience! read more, Restaurant has been permanently closed in Miami, Oklahoma... You have to learn to not stress yourself out and learn to have good customer service. The job i worked at here as a waitress, i was paid underwage, competitiveness between the other waitresses to be better to get better tips, hardly any help. read more, Stopped by today on the way to Afton, the Cheese burgers and onion pedals were great, had a great talk with Gene too... You will be offered great tea. Los Dos Amigos actually makes enchiladas with corn tortillas (unlike their Fiesta neighbor who insults the notion of the enchilada with flour tortillas). Top Reviews of Los Dos Amigos 3.0 stars - Based on 14 reviews . Looking for better options, I like working at los dos amigo it was the best working experience I had good employees good bosses and Great hours and every one who came in was very nice and friendly. Los Do Amigos is always a solid choice. Burgers, Sandwiches, Always exceptional costumer service. free lunches, drinks, usually gets the days you want off. read more. It was good at first but management didnt have much knowledge of running a business. Will not go back. Consolidated reviews are The place was a bit run down..just a bit...don't look up. The hardest part if the job was when we were short handed on workers so we had to divide up more work for everyone. Los Dos Amigos Oklahoma City; Los Dos Amigos, Norman; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Los Dos Amigos Restaurant on Zomato Left Triangle icon It … I have yet to be disappointed with the service , food and drinks. Distance: 0.16 miles, Daylight Donuts ($) Select a Rating Select a Rating! Los Dos Amigos - 2130 Alameda St, Norman, OK 73071 - Rated 4.8 based on 5 Reviews "Kudos to restaurant Los Dos Amigos, in Norman OK. Distance: 0.01 miles, Buttered Bunns Cafe ($$$$) We would stop here again. I am glad the business really cares how good there food is.... Order food online at Los Dos Amigos, Albany with Tripadvisor: See 35 unbiased reviews of Los Dos Amigos, ranked #26 on Tripadvisor among 139 restaurants in Albany. 10/26/2020 - MenuPix User. Basically by yourself. $ What questions did they ask during your interview at Los Dos Amigos? Includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, and 4 dishes from Los Dos Amigos. The warm atmosphere of this place makes visitors feel relaxed and have a good time. Is this your restaurant? Overall, I'd say that Los Dos Amigos wouldn't be my 1st choice for Mexican food in Thousand Oaks. Quick paced, so I learned to respond quickly. Click to add your description here. 2.2K likes. Write a Review for Los Dos Amigos. This place is famous for good margaritas. The friend that I was buying dinner for (we were at work) has decided to not use the restaurant as well. 02/19/2020 - MenuPix User. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Top Reviews of Los Dos Amigos 4.0 stars - Based on 14 reviews . How many vacation days do you get per year? The food is AMAZING!!! Incredible burritos, tortas, fajitas, and tostados. Comercializamos frutas y verduras de calidad, como así también nuestro local posee Rotisería, Carnicería, Panadería y comestibles. Write a Review for Los Dos Amigos. A busy place especially on the evenings, learned how to be fast and multitasked, how to be patient and help my co-workers, also had to supervise when the manager wasn't around. Located in a strip mall under the Army recruiting center." Share Your Experience! 5 out of 5. User Reviews for Los Dos Amigos Hacienda, Eugene, Eugene; Los Dos Amigos Hacienda Reviews; Los Dos Amigos Hacienda, Eugene restaurant reviews on Zomato I will state that after tasting a few other ceviches, Los Dos Amigos is my favorite. 10/15/2020 - MenuPix User Great food. Excellent service, best Tex-Mex in this corner Of NE Okla, Mo & Kansas.. We try and have lunch or dinner there three times/month. The hardest part was trying to keep busy at all times, even during "dead" hours. 1 customer rating. 348 reviews of Los Dos Amigos "Just when you had given up hope that there was no good mexican food in the 805. Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.0 stars which is based on 14 total reviews. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) by Alexandra Garcia Ponce. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Top Reviews of Los Dos Amigos 4.0 stars - Based on 7 reviews . The service is good and the atmosphere is pleasant. Top Reviews of Los Dos Amigos 4.0 stars - Based on 8 reviews . More Ice Cream, Desserts Select a Rating Select a Rating! 12/05/2019 - MenuPix User. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Asian, Chinese REVIEWS. Oriental Villa ($) Best Restaurants Nearby. Wonderful, small yet roomy.... Our community is ready to answer. Will not go back. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) I had the Dos Amigos fajitas and was beyond satisfied. Authentic Mexican Restaurant read more, Great home cooking at very reasonable prices. Authentic Mexican food and good selection of familiar options fill the three double paged menu. Ate here yesterday, food was great. A great beginning job. Los Dos Amigos, Biarritz: Address, Phone Number, Los Dos Amigos Reviews: 4/5 Cafe, American, Salads, Sandwiches All rights reserved. Terrible hours, no benefits, only good thing was good pay. Distance: 0.12 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Los Dos Amigos, Miami: See 22 unbiased reviews of Los Dos Amigos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 36 restaurants in Miami. 03/15/2019 - MenuPix User Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Los Dos Amigos, Vol. It is an icon with title Star Empty. Good Mexican food. Distance: 0.20 miles, Waylan's Ku-Ku Burger ($) Distance: 0.05 miles, Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy ($) Food was very good. Would you recommend working at your company? 4 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. The chicken used in our meals was absolutely terrible. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. Write a Review for Los Dos Amigos. It has a fresh taste, it has a nice crunch and is not to wet, and when you see them … 5.0 out of 5 stars. 02/08/2020 - MenuPix User. The chips, salsa and guac were good. User Reviews for Los Dos Amigos, Rice Military, Houston; Los Dos Amigos Reviews; Los Dos Amigos, Houston restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Breakfast, Mexican. 06/18/2020 - MenuPix User In a town where some Mexican places have raised prices to steakhouse levels, family owned and operated Los Dos Amigos still delivers a good value. Los 2 Amigos, Price: See 51 unbiased reviews of Los 2 Amigos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 35 restaurants in Price. Donuts, Coffee Shop 4 Reviews Products for Businesses We're hiring We will go to Carlos's from now on.. and when people ask were to get Mexican food my answer will never be Los Dos Amigos $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Top Reviews of Los Dos Amigos 4.0 stars - Based on 6 reviews . Los Dos Amigos Fiesta Roseburg Menu - View the Menu for Los Dos Amigos Fiesta Roseburg on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Los Dos Amigos Fiesta menu and prices. It is an icon with title Direction Line. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Productive day a work; fast pace was always required, Clean restaurant, with fast and friendly workers. 3 reviews of Los DOS Amigos "This is a typical Mexican restaurant. Los dos Amigos › Customer reviews; Customer reviews.