G7 C I'll always be true. banner2.shtml Intro: C Em7 Am C F G C F C C Em7 Am Am7 F G C I read a note my grandma wrote back in nineteen twenty-three C Em7 Am F G Grandpa kept it in his coat, and … C# (half step up) D (one step up) D#. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Love Me Elvis Presley Love Me - Elvis Presley Written by: Jerry Lieber/Mike Stoller *Capo 1 for the recorded key* Treat me like a[E] fool, treat me mean and [E7]cruel But [A]love me Break my faithful [B]heart, tear it all a[B7]part But [E]love me… Roo Panes tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including tiger striped sky, open road, different child, lullaby love, land of the living if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; search … Here". or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. C G So pleeeeeease... Love me do. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} LOVE ME 2 TIMES DOORS Main riff: -----| -----| -----0~1-----0~1---| ----0---2---0-2-----| --2---2---0-----| -----0-0-----0-0-----0-| [Verse 1] E7 Love me two times baby Love me twice today A7 Love me two times girl E7 I'm goin' away D7 Love me two times girl C7 One for tomorrow, one just for today [Chorus] G D7 Love me … [Verse 1] F Bb Flippin' through all these magazines Bb Tellin' me who I'm supposed to be F Way too good at camouflage Can't see what I am, I just see what I'm not Bb I'm guilty 'bout everything that I eat Bb … # #-----# Love Me Do chords The Beatles * G7 C 4x. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley Written by: Vera Matson/Elvis Presley D E7 A7 D Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go D E7 A7 D You have made my life complete, and I love you so Chorus: D F#7 Bm D7 G Gm D Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfill B7 E7 A7 D For my darling I love you, and I always will D E7 A7 D Love me tender, love me long, take me … prices on Books, Kindles Create and get +5 IQ. ... heart is upside down Em G And you get dizzy because of your charisma G/C She will love … Love chords ... F Is it the one you call home C Is it the Holy Land F G C Is is standing right here holding your hand F Is it just like the movies C Is it rice and white lace F G C Is it the feeling I get when I wake to your face chorus: F C G I say, it's love F Am, G, I say, it's love … (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); This song takes some practice, the chords are not And just let me go on needin' you Well if you'd ever say that you were leavin' Lord, I don't know what on earth I'd do I could never face a new tomorrow If I had to face it without you Love me, oh love me Love me like nobody else can do Need me..... And just let me … C C7 F Bb F Break my faithful heart, tear it all apart, but love me. Easy ( I placed the chords above the words where I think they should be strummed, hopes this helps...Daddy "G" ) Love Me, Love Me, Love Frank Mills 1st Verse: D Standing on a corner G Passing … verse 2: C Am7 Love me and don't ever doubt it Dm G C At the very start, you were in my heart C Am7 Show me the way into your feelings Dm G C I'll do everything, I'll give you a ring C Dm7 Whatever you want from me C Am7 If you love me … Post-Chorus C G Love me now, love me now D Em Oh, oh, love me now, oh, oh, oh, yeah C G Love me now, love me now D Oh, I want you to love me now verse 2 Em C D Bm Something inside us knows there's nothing guaranteed, yeah Em C D Bm Yeah, girl I don't need you to tell me … Love Lifted Me lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, this great old country gospel was recorded by The Statler Brothers. G7 C Love, love me do. This software was developed by John Logue. SONG: LOVE LAND ARTIST: CHARLES WRIGHT AND THE WATTS 103rd STREET RHYTHM BAND TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM LOVE LAND CHARLES WRIGHT AND THE WATTS … (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Low search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title … Country Music Cds here Love Me Tender recorded by Elvis Presley written by Vera Matson and Elvis Presley C D7 Love me tender love me sweet G7 C Never let me go D7 You have made my life complete G7 C And I love you so E7 Am C Love me tender love me … If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word G G7 C If you ever go darling I'll be oh so lonely, D7 G C G Begging on my knees, all I ask is please, please, love me. and Country Gospel Cds. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. and (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Love me do C G C Woah love me do [Bridge] D C G Someone to love, somebody new D C G Someone to love, someone like you [Verse 3] G C Love, love me do G C You know I love you G C I'll … The middle eight or Bridge … bannertext.shtml Use these lyrics with chords to easily learn this pretty song. Nat King Cole tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including nature boy, love, christmas song, mona lisa, autumn leaves Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the "Key" on any song. MP3 Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Here I am in Love Me Land, eh-eh, ah-ah (I would love again) Never thought I would love again (Here I am) Here I am in Love Me Land, eh-eh, ah-ah (Lost in Love Me Land) [Bridge] Eh-eh, ah-ah key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Love me Recorded by Elvis Presley written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller C F Treat me like a fool treat me mean and cruel but love me G7 C G7 Break my faithful heart tear it all apart but love me C F If you … E. F. F#. This software was developed by John Logue. "Key" on any song, click + Raye Collin song lyrics . key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click most only $.99 or less. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Intro: (C Bb C Bb Ab F# Ab Bb C) 2x C Bb Ab She's a dancer, a romancer I'm a Capricorn and she's a cancer Bb C Bb C She saw my picture in a music magazine C Bb Ab When she met me, said she'd get me Touched her hips and told me that she'd let me … Intro: G B7 Em G C Eb G Em C D7 G Em C D7 G B7 Em Em/D C Eb Love me, please love me, je suis fou, de vous G Em C Pourquoi, vous moquez-vous chaque jour D7 G Em C D7 De mon pauvre, amour ?G B7 Em Em/D C Eb Love me, please love me, je suis fou, de vous G Em C Vraiment, prenez-vous tant de plaisir D7 G C G G7 A me … Me Tender lyrics and chords and enjoy this wonderful classic. + Elvis Presley song lyrics . quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a (Zara Larsson) C6/F 102010 [Intro] Dm Am Bb F Am Dm Never thought I would love again Am Bb F Am … The chords … C G So pleeeeeease... Love me do. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} G7 C Love, love me do. to change the Create and get +5 IQ. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. D/F# G Asus A I love this land, ho - me of the brave and free Bm G G/F# I love the liberty, the justice, and the truth on which we stand G Asus A D Dsus2 G One nation under G-o-d, I love this l a n -d .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} G7 C I'll always be true. for the easiest way possible. LOVE ME LAND. If you want Presley Elvis - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear Chords, Presley Elvis - (marie's The Name) His Latest Flame Chords, Presley Elvis - A Little Less Conversation Chords, Presley Elvis - A Little Less Conversation Correct Chords Chords, Presley Elvis - Are You Lonesome Tonight(harmonica) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Baby Lets Play House Chords, Presley Elvis - Baby, What Do You Want Me To Do? This software was developed by John Logue. ringtone . Important : The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. to download Classic Country MP3s The verse and the has the same picking pattern, just pick each note for two times instead of once before chords. var https_page=0 .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} If you want Classic Country Gospel MP3s Copy and paste Love or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. here Here". Love Me Do was the first single released by the Beatles from the album, Please Please Me.The song was first written by Paul McCartney in 1958-1959 while still at school - age 16. LOVE ME - ELVIS PRESLEY Tabbed By Daniel U. F F7 Bb Treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel, but love me. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click "Key" on any song, click for the easiest way possible. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word G7 C You know I love you. G7 C You know I love you. Loveland Chords by Milky Chance. var https_page=0 (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); difficult but they do require practice. for the easiest way possible. Love Me Recorded by Marty Robbins Written by Jeannie Pruett G C Love me oh love me G D7 Love me like nobody else can do G C Need m-eeee G D7 G And just let me go on needing you C Well if you want to … INTRO: As long as you love me x3 Am F G-(verse 1)- Am F We're under pressure, G D Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in Am F Keep it together, G D Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning Am F G But hey now, you know, girl, D We both know it's a cruel world Am F G D But I will take my chances -(Chords)- Am As long as you love me … The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com . Tabs, Presley Elvis - Baby,what Do You Want Me To Do Chords, Presley Elvis - Clean Up Your Own Backyard Chords, Presley Elvis - Crying In The Chapel Chords, Presley Elvis - Don't Leave Me Now Chords, Presley Elvis - Early Morning Rain Chords, Presley Elvis - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You Chords, Presley Elvis - Hawaiian Wedding Song(harp) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Home Is Where The Heart Is Chords, Presley Elvis - Hows World Treating You Chords, Presley Elvis - I Just Can't Help Believing Chords, Presley Elvis - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You Chords, Presley Elvis - Im Left Youre Right Chords, Presley Elvis - In The Ghetto (Vicious Circle) Chords, Presley Elvis - It's Christmas Time Pretty Baby Chords, Presley Elvis - Jail House Rock Riffs Tabs, Presley Elvis - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy Chords, Presley Elvis - Mansion Just Over The Top Chords, Presley Elvis - Mary In The Morning Chords, Presley Elvis - One Night With You Chords, Presley Elvis - Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me Chords, Presley Elvis - Stranger In The Crowd Chords, Presley Elvis - That's All Right, Mama (vocs) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Thats Alright Mama Chords, Presley Elvis - The Girl Of My Best Friend Chords, Presley Elvis - Until It's Time For You To Go(harp) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Want You Need You Love You Chords, Presley Elvis - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck Chords, Presley Elvis - You Are The Devil In Disguise(harp) Tabs, Presley Elvis - You'll Never Walk Alone Chords. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Love Lifted Me lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this was a very popular song recorded by Kenny Rogers. to change the Love Me - Elvis Presley Written by: Jerry Lieber/Mike Stoller *Capo 1 for the recorded key* E E7 Treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel A But love me B B7 Break my faithful heart, tear it all apart E B But love me E E7 … Here". MP3 (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want The other posts are correct, they just weren't complete, this is a great song so I just to make sure it is easy for people to pick up and play. LOVE ME JJ Heller Capo 6 Use these chords while picking for the intro., verses, and chorus. Raye Collin - Love Me Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} to change the 1 of 22. ringtone . Love Me Love Me lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only.